14 replies to this topic

#1 sung eun

sung eun

Advanced Member

• 64 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:jeongmin

Posted 10 July 2013 - 02:03 PM

Feature on hair: Kwangmin

Hello everyone! Here's Kwangmin's hair review that you've been waiting for! Same drill here too! ^_^ Please tell us which hairstyle(s) you like on Kwangmin~~

Read more to find out what our reviewer thinks!

tumblr_inline_mpnuo5NwPA1qz4rgp.png

Credit: For4Min (left & right), 95line (center)

Boyfriend: Wow, there’s a new flower boy in town. I wonder who that could be? It’s Kwangmin, of course! When Boyfriend first debuted, Kwangmin was only 17 (16 internationally), so his hairstyle reflected his carefree, childlike and innocent demeanor. The key appearances that gave Kwangmin his carefree look was the way his bangs were curled outward, as well as the ends of his hair. For a majority of the promotions, his hair seemed more unkempt, thus giving it his childlike charms! You can’t say no if a cutie like this comes to you and ask you to be his girlfriend!

tumblr_inline_mpnuxzR6Oh1qz4rgp.png

Credit:Sweet Hamster (left), Let’s Kwangmin (center), 95line (right)

Don’t Touch My Girl: Whoah there, who’s this handsome young man?! Yup, it’s still Kwangmin. His hair took a dramatic shift, didn’t it?Boyfriend’s comeback with Don’t Touch My Girl switched from playful and carefree to serious and more mature, despite its upbeat tempo. Kwangmin came back with more kempt, lighter, brown hair. In the concept photos, his hair covered his left (right on screen) eye, giving him a mysterious feel. (This was also perfect for the choreography when the members had to flip their bangs to the side during the song’s intro!) I promise you, this is the same Kwangmin that you saw back in Boyfriend days. And don’t worry, I’m sure his personality’s all the same, too.

tumblr_inline_mpnv24VTjx1qz4rgp.png

Credit:  LoveMine (left), youth0526 (center), Let’s Kwangmin (right)

I’ll Be There: Kwangmin, please put more warm clothes on! Wear a cozy hat, or else your ears will freeze! ... Ah. Well, I suppose it can’t be helped. Kwangmin’s hair was styled in a way where the right half of his hair (left on screen) remained flat, with the left side was dramatically curled upwards, giving his bangs more of a lift. I guess it seems that wearing a hat after all that styling work would be unreasonable, huh? There are some instances where his hair was flat, though, slightly resembling the hair from DTMG. Maybe if there was another day like that, he could take Jeongmin’s hat!

tumblr_inline_mpnv523qIV1qz4rgp.png

Credit: Little Minwoo (left), Shim Shim Tapa (center), Kwangmin950424 (right)

Love Style: The apple ofLove Style’s hair didn’t fall too far from its tree, Don’t Touch My Girl. The only difference is, however, Kwangmin’s hair was swept to the right (left on screen) and his bangs were a little messier than Don’t Touch My Girl. Call it a hybrid of Boyfriend and Don’t Touch My Girl, if you will! In the concept photos (cr: BF95line) of the Love Style album, his bangs were curled upwards and out. By this point, I think it’s safe to assume that the coordi-noonas decided to throw in a dash of every past hairstyle Kwangmin’s had into one! I see what you did there, coordi-noonas. 

tumblr_inline_mpnv7gnI2T1qz4rgp.png

Credit: The Little Prince (all)

Janus: Wanna know something mind-boggling? Janus was released near the end of 2012. Hasn’t Kwangmin changed quite a lot since Boyfriend’s debut?! At the beginning of Janus promotions, his bangs were cut in a way where they give off the illusion that they’re blunt-cut bangs, but really, they’re just swept off to the side! This haircut framed his face perfectly, giving more emphasis to his sharp jawline and his other charming facial features. For the longest time, the twins looked so similar; people weren’t able to tell them apart! If you didn’t know that this was a post for Kwangmin, would you have been able to recognize him?

tumblr_inline_mpnv8qCuWW1qz4rgp.png

Credit: The Little Prince (left), AnotherK (center & right)

IYAH: Last but not least, IYAH. There wasn’t much of a gap between Janus and IYAH promotions, so it still appalls me how his hair grew so fast, despite it being cut so many times. Not only does he come back with longer hair, but... It’s purple?! Yes, believe it or not, that photo isn’t photoshopped. His hair was really purple. Since IYAH was promoted for quite some time, Kwangmin faced different hairstyles and hair colors. In the center photo, his purple hair faded out, and he went with a subtle auburn (in most pictures, it appears red) hair color, letting thin locks of his hair overlap onto his bangs. When their promotions for IYAH were coming to a close, Kwangmin’s hair went lighter - much, much lighter. Though it was a one-time thing for the event, the coordinators decided to mix I’ll Be There and Boyfriend’s hair together, recreating the “unkempt” look. Nevertheless, Kwangmin pulls off the hair color and style flawlessly. 

Well! That about covers everything! Personally, my favorites were Love Style and Janus, but what’s yours? Feel free to leave your responses! We’d love to read them!

Over and out, alicegame@tumblr

• angelflyer and ruka.asamizu like this

tumblr_mm9j39hxAB1qbuuw0o1_250.gif

#2 Azzima

Azzima

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 347 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Jo Kwang Min

Posted 12 July 2013 - 02:18 PM

Actually I very very love all of kwangmin's hair style,,

but to be honest, I prefer Kwangmin's hair style in

Don't Touch My Girl

ryujk.png

Love Style, oh noo ! Just by looking his smile I feel sooo.....

kjf.jpg

IYAH, I don't think if a 4D personality oppa can do this act *melted*

nhkh.png

woah.. Isn't it so kyeoppta too ?

BDd_KLLy_CUAAcz_Ad.jpg

kwangmin_macro_by_ambieshinee_d4golqm.jp

#3 Nanimin

Nanimin

Advanced Member

• 0526 Subbing Team
  • 226 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Mirror Prince

Posted 13 July 2013 - 03:08 AM

Honestly, i fall in love with kwangmin's purple hair~ :D he looks mature and sexy~ ;) and love style era too! ^_^

#4 CuteySky21

CuteySky21

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:YoungKwang

Posted 13 July 2013 - 03:36 AM

I actually love his hair in Love Style MV. When he gel his hair upwards. He looks so hot like that  :D

Just go with the flow~

tumblr_mygawkAK5H1rb42qqo1_400.gif

~My Instagram~

B) :wub: :wub: :P :wub: :wub: B)

#5 lovestyle

lovestyle

Advanced Member

• 0526 Subbing Team
  • 101 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Kwangmin

Posted 13 July 2013 - 06:21 AM

PUAHAHAHA. I didn't know the posts get featured here, too.

Oh lord. The embarrassment of it all. /hides in a bush

I didn't even include Seventh Mission AGHDSKJNGSDG. /derp

But I'm still curious to see what others think of his hair. = w=

#6 kawaiirabefi

kawaiirabefi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 131 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Jo Twins and Lee Jeongmin

Posted 13 July 2013 - 07:01 AM

almost all nae 4D's hairstyles i luv it. but,i like his hairstyle in DON'T TOUCH MY GIRL n JANUS lots. it looks cute n sexy....

#7 sung eun

sung eun

Advanced Member

• 64 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:jeongmin

Posted 13 July 2013 - 12:00 PM

PUAHAHAHA. I didn't know the posts get featured here, too.

Oh lord. The embarrassment of it all. /hides in a bush

I didn't even include Seventh Mission AGHDSKJNGSDG. /derp

But I'm still curious to see what others think of his hair. = w=

all the post in tumblr i assign to me to post it here in furom..
so i also suggest that you guys should put your name for the creator..
i hope to see more post in tumblr so that i can post more here for other bestfriend...
and thank you for your work in kwangmin's hair feature...

tumblr_mm9j39hxAB1qbuuw0o1_250.gif

#8 YoungYan07

YoungYan07

Bestfriend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 665 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Youngmin

Posted 14 July 2013 - 12:32 AM

I LOVE HIS PURPLE HAIR :))

IYAH ERA I LIKE IT :)

Signature_zps3dbe9361.gif

427085z8igfoaui0.gif

~ YANNA X YOUNGMIN~

-KPopIsNotJustAMusicItIsFamily-

#9 Mimi

Mimi

Advanced Member

• 0526 Subbing Team
  • 64 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Kwangmin

Posted 14 July 2013 - 12:35 PM

GAHH. Idk which era I like the most >< But I like his hair shorter~ His purple-ish red hair in Iyah was pretty cool though^^ I think I prefer Janus or Love Style over Dtmg... Too hard to choose ;.;

#10 HelloBestCat

HelloBestCat

Chicken Little

• Bepeu Subs!
  • 464 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Minwoo

Posted 16 April 2014 - 07:30 AM

Honestly I enjoy Kwangmin with ANY type of hair. He's still my handsome 4D oppa
  • ruka.asamizu likes this

#11 Madison1999

Madison1999

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Youngmin, Kwangmin, donghyun, jeongmin,hyunseong,and Minwoo so all of them^^
  • Fave BF song:Be my shine

Posted 10 November 2014 - 06:35 AM

I like his new look of him being a blond. Idk why but he makes a better blond than young min.
- Madison Espino
Anime artist, soon-to-be-manga author (hopefully), almost always there when needed.

#12 myonlyweakness 0892

myonlyweakness 0892

Boyfriend's Soulmate

• 1,848 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Hyunseong, Youngmin, Minwoo

Posted 26 January 2015 - 10:50 AM

I like all of Kwangmin's hair styles and colors, but my favorite is Iyah hair. The purplish and reddish hair is my favorite

#13 junetanyl

junetanyl

Advanced Member

• Donor
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Minwoo, Youngmin, Kwangmin, Hyunseong
  • Fave BF song:Witch

Posted 27 January 2015 - 10:04 AM

I think Kwangmin looks better with short hair... I love his purple hair too~~ 

Cheers,

June 

2n8y5xt.jpg

Twitter Instagram Tumblr AsianFanFics (I don't really write but I do read a lot of fanfics, especially rated ones featuring my biases.. :P)

#14 Laekcha

Laekcha

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Jo Kwangmin

Posted 30 January 2015 - 06:24 AM

I also agree with azzima, I think kwangmin's hairstyle in don't touch my girl looks cool on him and the photo under the IYAH photo is too cute
  • Laekcha likes this

#15 Dyan_Prameswary

Dyan_Prameswary

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:the 4D character
  • Fave BF song:you've moved on, my lady, Don't touch my girl

Posted 02 September 2016 - 10:07 PM

I LOVE HIS PURPLE HAIR :))

IYAH ERA I LIKE IT :)

ahh the purple hair, this haircut made ​​her look so mainly but also look cute >_<

how haircut kwangmin in variety show "hello baby"? what do yo think about it?

tumblr_miw33njtV01s1kjito1_500.gif

the haircut that made ​​him look more awesome :wub: :wub:
I don't know why , but I really liked it :wub: :rolleyes:

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Fanne95 : (20 June 2019 - 12:53 AM) Hello :)
@  LeeJeongRhie : (19 June 2019 - 12:58 AM) Hi~
@  Fanne95 : (27 May 2019 - 01:42 AM) @silverrara I know I was shocked too :(
@  silverrara : (18 May 2019 - 11:18 AM) boyfriend disbanded. Just why..??!!
@  auxilia : (12 February 2019 - 10:11 AM) Happy Donghyun Day 2019... time flies so fast, it's 2019 already >_< we barely hang out here TT
@  3rdbutton : (15 April 2018 - 04:06 AM) Hello, its been a looooong timeee
@  LeeJeongRhie : (02 April 2018 - 12:17 PM) anyone?
@  rafacha : (12 February 2018 - 09:27 PM) Happy Donghyun day!! :)
@  Deisy : (12 February 2018 - 03:54 PM) Había perdido este lugar y al fin lo encontré nuevamente.. Feliz San Valentin para los que quedan. Aún este lugar funciona?
@  jhietery : (11 February 2018 - 04:25 PM) advance happy valentine's day
@  jhietery : (11 February 2018 - 04:25 PM) this place is still here..
@  Maisarah_nev... : (20 January 2018 - 10:51 PM) Can I know where can I find wonder boy episode 8
@  Maisarah_nev... : (20 January 2018 - 08:54 PM) Hi! I'm new here.. Can I join this?
@  auxilia : (15 December 2017 - 09:04 PM) #13 is up ^^ i mean at my blog
@  yhen_26 : (22 October 2017 - 12:05 AM) Hi!! I am just a newbie to the fandom... Please take care of me :)))
@  fedianto : (16 October 2017 - 10:27 PM) I'm back, it's  been so long i didn't come to this forum
@  fedianto : (16 October 2017 - 10:26 PM) Annyeong bestfriend!!!
@  auxilia : (06 October 2017 - 06:16 PM) I'm back... anyone??
@  silverrara : (23 September 2017 - 10:48 AM) i wonder if boyfriend know this forum
@  Fanne95 : (24 August 2017 - 09:56 PM) Annyeong Bepues!!^^hahaha XD
@  Juli_min23 : (17 August 2017 - 06:18 AM) Hello
@  DandyPikachu : (01 August 2017 - 04:24 AM) Ah, I don't think there are any active sites that focus on Boyfriend alone, but photos you can probably get at the fansites that Korean Bepeus have! Or any Bestfriend really haha
@  elji_annicam... : (29 July 2017 - 07:14 PM) I just want to ask if anyone of you knows some fan website where I can get photos and information of Boyfriend such as www.boyfriendboyband.wordpress.com (?)  :dhthanks:
@  elji_annicam... : (29 July 2017 - 07:01 PM) Hi, Beppeus!  :lol:
@  Sami98 : (28 July 2017 - 02:15 AM) I'm so grateful to have found this forum. I don't know many Bestfriends outside of my friends (most of which I made them Bestfriends) so I hope I can make new friends here!