Photo

Some suggestion and little problem

feedback suggestion

Best Answer Velisha , 11 July 2013 - 07:33 AM

This my suggestion and problem...

1. Signature.

Can you guys (admin, moderator, etc) make a rules for signature?

"max 2 pic 400x200px" or something?

I have slooooooooooooow internet connection so sometimes those sig make me cant load topic immediately T_T huhu

2. Topic title

i already saw, some subforum alrd have it rules. but for news and pic, can it add "date" after bracelet?

"[NEWS] 130709 New Bestfriend arrived on forum"

And make an Index there (should be pinned like rules)

3. Roomates subforum

Can it deleted and replaced by "Couples" or somewhat like that ._.

Because theres bestfriend who shipp another couple like Hyunseong-Kwangmin (thats me T_T but i shipp jeongseong too) who want make a topic for their couple.

So inside "Couple" subforum you can disscuss a couple name with other shipper too..

4. Bestfriend Global

Whats required for make a subforum for your country?

For graphic... its cute! ^^ but too bright i think._. and its hard to read text on menubar..

Hello Yurara,

thank you for your concern.

1. We noticed that and we made the new rules about it. It should be effective soon when members modify their signatures. Please be patient a little bit longer.

2. We will keep the topic title with date if applicable. About the index, there will be so many news/update so it will be hard to keep track of everything all the time.

3. Boyfriend Roommates is just a subforum title. Therefore we will not change it.

If you and your friend read the Forum Directory, you will see that you can request for new couple subforums anytime. The 4 couples forum are set up because they are the most well-known couples. 

4. Please read about Bestfriend Global, and all you need to do is just contact the admin. However, if you read about Bestfriend Global carefully, we don't want to overlap with the already established regional fanbases. Therefore if you know that your region has a fanbase, you should let them know and have them contact us to have a subforum here. It's free.

5. For graphic, we are aware of it, but we will change the forum layout soon.

To contact admin or moderator, you can click our member group and see who are on the list

mod1.png

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 yurara06

yurara06

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:심.현.성

Posted 10 July 2013 - 12:24 AM

Hello, im new member.

I just joined today, and because im too happy, i opened every subforum here xD

Thankyou guys, who make this forum!

1. Signature.

I have slooooooooooooow internet connection so sometimes those sig make me cant load topic immediately T_T huhu

2. Topic title

i already saw, some subforum alrd have it rules. but for news and pic, can it add "date" after bracelet?

3. Roomates subforum

Because theres bestfriend who shipp another couple like Hyunseong-Kwangmin (thats me T_T but i shipp jeongseong too) who want make a topic for their couple.

So inside "Couple" subforum you can disscuss a couple name with other shipper too..

4. Bestfriend Global

For graphic... its cute! ^^ but too bright i think._. and its hard to read text on menubar..

Maybe just this.. sorry since english arent my native language, im not fluent at it...

Engaged to Hyunseong

#2 tsopao

tsopao

0526 Subbing Team Coordinator

• Admin
  • 427 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:심현성
  • Fave BF song:STAR

Posted 10 July 2013 - 12:46 AM

Thank you for your feedback! :) I think that the staff is currently in the works for the forum's rules so for the meantime, enjoy spazzing with the available setting of the forum. 

As for the Best friend global forum, you can contact/message "vel" regarding it. 

tumblr_ovrcjaby561qh33iro2_500.gif

tonkatsu1993 @ twitter
http:/blog.naver.com/tonkatsu1993

exo.boyfriend.shinhwa

#3 Velisha

Velisha

Forever Bestfriend

• Admin
  • 1,131 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Minwoo
  • Fave BF song:Standing With You

Posted 11 July 2013 - 07:33 AM   Best Answer

1. Signature.

2. Topic title

3. Roomates subforum

4. Bestfriend Global

Hello Yurara,

thank you for your concern.

1. We noticed that and we made the new rules about it. It should be effective soon when members modify their signatures. Please be patient a little bit longer.

2. We will keep the topic title with date if applicable. About the index, there will be so many news/update so it will be hard to keep track of everything all the time.

3. Boyfriend Roommates is just a subforum title. Therefore we will not change it.

If you and your friend read the Forum Directory, you will see that you can request for new couple subforums anytime. The 4 couples forum are set up because they are the most well-known couples. 

4. Please read about Bestfriend Global, and all you need to do is just contact the admin. However, if you read about Bestfriend Global carefully, we don't want to overlap with the already established regional fanbases. Therefore if you know that your region has a fanbase, you should let them know and have them contact us to have a subforum here. It's free.

5. For graphic, we are aware of it, but we will change the forum layout soon.

To contact admin or moderator, you can click our member group and see who are on the list

mod1.png

minwoo_zpszoa7q2u1.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: feedback, suggestion

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Fanne95 : (20 June 2019 - 12:53 AM) Hello :)
@  LeeJeongRhie : (19 June 2019 - 12:58 AM) Hi~
@  Fanne95 : (27 May 2019 - 01:42 AM) @silverrara I know I was shocked too :(
@  silverrara : (18 May 2019 - 11:18 AM) boyfriend disbanded. Just why..??!!
@  auxilia : (12 February 2019 - 10:11 AM) Happy Donghyun Day 2019... time flies so fast, it's 2019 already >_< we barely hang out here TT
@  3rdbutton : (15 April 2018 - 04:06 AM) Hello, its been a looooong timeee
@  LeeJeongRhie : (02 April 2018 - 12:17 PM) anyone?
@  rafacha : (12 February 2018 - 09:27 PM) Happy Donghyun day!! :)
@  Deisy : (12 February 2018 - 03:54 PM) Había perdido este lugar y al fin lo encontré nuevamente.. Feliz San Valentin para los que quedan. Aún este lugar funciona?
@  jhietery : (11 February 2018 - 04:25 PM) advance happy valentine's day
@  jhietery : (11 February 2018 - 04:25 PM) this place is still here..
@  Maisarah_nev... : (20 January 2018 - 10:51 PM) Can I know where can I find wonder boy episode 8
@  Maisarah_nev... : (20 January 2018 - 08:54 PM) Hi! I'm new here.. Can I join this?
@  auxilia : (15 December 2017 - 09:04 PM) #13 is up ^^ i mean at my blog
@  yhen_26 : (22 October 2017 - 12:05 AM) Hi!! I am just a newbie to the fandom... Please take care of me :)))
@  fedianto : (16 October 2017 - 10:27 PM) I'm back, it's  been so long i didn't come to this forum
@  fedianto : (16 October 2017 - 10:26 PM) Annyeong bestfriend!!!
@  auxilia : (06 October 2017 - 06:16 PM) I'm back... anyone??
@  silverrara : (23 September 2017 - 10:48 AM) i wonder if boyfriend know this forum
@  Fanne95 : (24 August 2017 - 09:56 PM) Annyeong Bepues!!^^hahaha XD
@  Juli_min23 : (17 August 2017 - 06:18 AM) Hello
@  DandyPikachu : (01 August 2017 - 04:24 AM) Ah, I don't think there are any active sites that focus on Boyfriend alone, but photos you can probably get at the fansites that Korean Bepeus have! Or any Bestfriend really haha
@  elji_annicam... : (29 July 2017 - 07:14 PM) I just want to ask if anyone of you knows some fan website where I can get photos and information of Boyfriend such as www.boyfriendboyband.wordpress.com (?)  :dhthanks:
@  elji_annicam... : (29 July 2017 - 07:01 PM) Hi, Beppeus!  :lol:
@  Sami98 : (28 July 2017 - 02:15 AM) I'm so grateful to have found this forum. I don't know many Bestfriends outside of my friends (most of which I made them Bestfriends) so I hope I can make new friends here!