13 replies to this topic

#1 sung eun

sung eun

Advanced Member

• 64 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:jeongmin

Posted 08 July 2013 - 02:11 PM

Feature on hair: Hyunseong

Hi everyone! We're back with another hair review - this time: Hyunseong! Which hairstyle(s) suits him the best? Which one(s) doesn't? Read more to find out and tell us which hairstyle of Hyunseong you like the most!

tumblr_inline_mp6a3tpFXK1qz4rgp.jpg

[photo credit: pponykum]

Pre-debut

AH! Did that catch you off guard? A rare exclusive photo of pre-debut Hyunseong? :o I know, I know, contain your excitement... because..... I am here to talk to you about hair! Just like us, before being an idol, Hyunseong seemed to have loved hanging out with his friends. Perfect for the occasion, he sports a hair that's standard and no fuss! How's that for simplicity? For a look that's easy and wearable, who says you can't go back to basics? Feel like spicing it up? Easy! Throw on your favourite hat and work it!

tumblr_inline_mp6a6ltrS41qz4rgp.png

Boyfriend debuts! May 26th, 2011

There's the Hyunseong we all know! Bursting on to the scene with a happy cute song, Hyunseong manages to stand out with his haircut that gives him a manly image. But you may noticed the shade hadn't change that much, sometimes a restyle is all you need for a new image! How was this accomplished? With the really simple but effective trick of styling your hair up and forward. Such a style on a guy makes me conjure up images of macho-ness and virility! With no hair falling in your face, it's easier to save your princess/prince in distress.

tumblr_inline_mp6a8jNnU41qz4rgp.png

EraDon't Touch My Girl

On first glance, maybe not much has changed, but look closer! The hair is around the same shade and it's styled upwards, but keep looking and you'll see the difference. In the previous era, Hyunseong's hair was styled up in the front, but now the focus lays on teasing it in the back and middle.  Notice how the vibe completely changes? It almost makes one think of a football player, one of those jocks you can't help but to love. I would cheer for this haircut any day! Sometimes a little tease and hairspray will make you feel ready to take on any challenge the day brings you.

tumblr_inline_mp6ad0uUXR1qz4rgp.png

EraI'll Be There

Brrr.....is that snow? Well , no , actually (we're in a snowglobe right now) but let's pretend it is snow! With the unbearable and freezing winter months , one should always keep themselves as warm as they can, right? Don't be afraid to let your hair down and grow it out to keep you snuggly, just like Hyunseong did for this era!  Want to keep it from looking to unkempt? Take a note from him and sweep it to the side, it's a  surefire way to stay warm and still look great. Now go out there and show that cold who's boss!

tumblr_inline_mp6apmgMma1qz4rgp.png

EraLove Style

Blondeseong, a sure fan favourite! Now there's no denying Hyunseong has been completely transformed. A daring boy not afraid to bleach his hair and wear a full floral outfit...... My hero! *O* You really only do live once so if you want to take a risk with your hair, do it! Most likely you will rock it just like Hyunseong did in this era. Down or neat, or up and messy, go all out! If Hyunseong was here talking to you I sure he would say "Make sure you make wise hair decisions still and go to a professional as to not mess up your hair beyond repair!" I agree with that because my hair is still recovering from when I self-bleached it to make it pink...

tumblr_inline_mp6aebWg6k1qz4rgp.jpg

[photo credit: @g_boyfriend]

EraJanus

Ooooh, who is this dark figure, Dracula? No, no ,I'm kidding, it's still Hyunseong. For whatever reason, sometimes you just have to go back to black and dark (or try it for the first time). "But I've done the dark shades before!" You may groan, lost as to what to do. Do what I do and just look at Hyunseong! And then look at Hyunseong again, this time actually focusing on his hair (*´∀`*).  Did you notice it yet? Perfectly asymmetrical! In this era he was not afraid to rock one side being longer than the other. Mom always said it kinda looked Spock-chic with an added twist, don't you agree? So if you believe the colour may be too routine, never fear when an asymmetrical cut will save you yet!

tumblr_inline_mp6ag1cDQt1qz4rgp.png

[photo credit: facebook.com/officalbf]

EraIyah

Wow is right! Look at that handsome guy! I'm getting a whole new feeling here. Hair styled up and in front, tousled all around, a lighter shade, a superb guy image! (Hold on let me catch my breath) A hairstyle like this is perfect if you want to seem like the cool kid in class every one adores and wants to be friends with. I wonder if senpai will notice me?! If you're not like Hyunseong and can't rock every single hairstyle you try, maybe blonde was too light and black washed you out, this shade can be your happy medium!

Hair inspiration is all around if you know how and where to look. Which of these eras was your favourite for Hyunseong? I look forward to reading all of your responses and opinions!

(written by yours truly hyun-seong@tumblr)

• angelflyer likes this

tumblr_mm9j39hxAB1qbuuw0o1_250.gif

#2 sung eun

sung eun

Advanced Member

• 64 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:jeongmin

Posted 08 July 2013 - 02:12 PM

i deleted the first that i post of hyunseong's featured hair bcs its incomplete...
i just notice it thanks to the owner...

tumblr_mm9j39hxAB1qbuuw0o1_250.gif

#3 NotHyunseong

NotHyunseong

Advanced Member

• 115 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Hyunseong, I am not sure who else is in the band...

Posted 08 July 2013 - 02:55 PM

Yay! Thank you for the re-upload <3

Posted Image

catch me on tumblr if you need me~! xxoo

#4 tieria yuuchi

tieria yuuchi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Jo Youngmin

Posted 08 July 2013 - 05:39 PM

uhh i hate when he dyed his hair on era LOVE STYLE. But his hair suits during era BOYFRIEND,DON'T TOUCH MY GIRL,IYAH & ON&ON. He looks more charming. yeah its true.

#5 tsopao

tsopao

0526 Subbing Team Coordinator

• Admin
  • 427 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:심현성
  • Fave BF song:STAR

Posted 09 July 2013 - 09:13 PM

i'm a big fan of blonde seong!!! i love drastic hairstyle changes. :33333
personally, brown would be his perfect hair color. 

• hyunseong93 likes this

tumblr_ovrcjaby561qh33iro2_500.gif

tonkatsu1993 @ twitter
http:/blog.naver.com/tonkatsu1993

exo.boyfriend.shinhwa

#6 tsoul

tsoul

Bestfriend

• Translator
  • 851 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Donghyun

Posted 10 July 2013 - 11:47 AM

I love Blondeseong too besides he looked so happy with it, he really liked it ^^

• hyunseong93 likes this

Check out my fanfics at: http://www.asianfanf...tories/194471/L

KEEP LOVING AND SUPPORTING BOYFRIEND

Tsoul ... TSUBASASOUL

#7 hyunseong93

hyunseong93

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Shim Handsome, and Jo "Alien"---> the rapper

Posted 10 July 2013 - 12:37 PM

Blondeseong  :wub:

and then...  JANUS era,  last but not least ;) is.... I YAH era :3
but, where On&On, Seventh Mission era?? <_<

#8 NotHyunseong

NotHyunseong

Advanced Member

• 115 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Hyunseong, I am not sure who else is in the band...

Posted 12 July 2013 - 03:44 PM

AH, don't be too mad at me :((

I wasn't really instructed to do ON&ON or the Japanese comebacks. Maybe when more come out I will have enough to do them! I couldn't do Seventh Mission and no other Japanese eras, that wouldn't make much sense. 

Posted Image

catch me on tumblr if you need me~! xxoo

#9 ltan13

ltan13

海绵宝宝

• Global Mod
  • 382 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:.

Posted 12 July 2013 - 05:33 PM

it wouldn't make much sense if we put the korean comebacks + japanese comebacks together because obviously they have totally different concepts/idea etc. 

As for On & On, I guess we'll put something together as time comes. 

bonjour

voulez-vous parler avec moi? 

tumblr

@ltan13

#10 Nanimin

Nanimin

Advanced Member

• 0526 Subbing Team
  • 226 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Mirror Prince

Posted 13 July 2013 - 03:19 AM

I love his blonde hair on love style era! Love it too much! :D I YAH era too!!! :D

#11 meytha

meytha

crazy of SHS

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 167 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Shim Sexy Hyunseong

Posted 02 January 2014 - 06:42 AM

I love Don't Touch My Girl and Love Style Era...
And ON&ON too..

but Hyunseong still look good in all era..

so i love Hyunseong.. Ppyong!!

tumblr_mu0bb4SQrl1rf864uo1_250.gif

:wub: MY SHIM ‘SEXY’ HYUNSEONG  :wub: 

http://daisy0526.tumblr.com

#12 tsoul

tsoul

Bestfriend

• Translator
  • 851 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Donghyun

Posted 13 January 2014 - 07:10 AM

Bestfriends!! Blonde Seong is back!!!  :D

1011422_388096647993395_924568660_n.jpg

1509038_388099394659787_1964969222_n.jpg

Check out my fanfics at: http://www.asianfanf...tories/194471/L

KEEP LOVING AND SUPPORTING BOYFRIEND

Tsoul ... TSUBASASOUL

#13 meytha

meytha

crazy of SHS

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 167 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Shim Sexy Hyunseong

Posted 15 January 2014 - 05:02 AM

Yay Yay Yay... Hyunseong look more cute with Blonde Hair..  ^_^  ^_^ 
and wow first pict. eye contact... >_______________< *die

tumblr_mu0bb4SQrl1rf864uo1_250.gif

:wub: MY SHIM ‘SEXY’ HYUNSEONG  :wub: 

http://daisy0526.tumblr.com

#14 Dyan_Prameswary

Dyan_Prameswary

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:the 4D character
  • Fave BF song:you've moved on, my lady, Don't touch my girl

Posted 02 September 2016 - 10:14 PM

I like hyunseong without bangs hair. Bangs hair will make the face more round..

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  yhen_26 : (22 October 2017 - 12:05 AM) Hi!! I am just a newbie to the fandom... Please take care of me :)))
@  fedianto : (16 October 2017 - 10:27 PM) I'm back, it's  been so long i didn't come to this forum
@  fedianto : (16 October 2017 - 10:26 PM) Annyeong bestfriend!!!
@  auxilia : (06 October 2017 - 06:16 PM) I'm back... anyone??
@  silverrara : (23 September 2017 - 10:48 AM) i wonder if boyfriend know this forum
@  Fanne95 : (24 August 2017 - 09:56 PM) Annyeong Bepues!!^^hahaha XD
@  Juli_min23 : (17 August 2017 - 06:18 AM) Hello
@  DandyPikachu : (01 August 2017 - 04:24 AM) Ah, I don't think there are any active sites that focus on Boyfriend alone, but photos you can probably get at the fansites that Korean Bepeus have! Or any Bestfriend really haha
@  elji_annicam... : (29 July 2017 - 07:14 PM) I just want to ask if anyone of you knows some fan website where I can get photos and information of Boyfriend such as www.boyfriendboyband.wordpress.com (?)  :dhthanks:
@  elji_annicam... : (29 July 2017 - 07:01 PM) Hi, Beppeus!  :lol:
@  Sami98 : (28 July 2017 - 02:15 AM) I'm so grateful to have found this forum. I don't know many Bestfriends outside of my friends (most of which I made them Bestfriends) so I hope I can make new friends here!
@  DandyPikachu : (26 July 2017 - 08:03 AM) Hey!! Comeback in early August!!! Let's reawaken this forum, yeah? :DD
@  DandyPikachu : (23 July 2017 - 03:38 AM) eyyy... Minwoo and Kwangmin hinting comeback!!!! I can't wait :D
@  ♡Mily♡ : (22 July 2017 - 11:45 PM) Hi!! :D
@  DandyPikachu : (03 July 2017 - 07:27 AM) It's been so long since anyone has beene here huh? Fellow bestfriends, we must work hard for Boyfriend when they comeback in Korea! Gotta bring this forum back to life like it was before.  :)
@  leadme : (14 June 2017 - 04:11 PM) beautiful homepage~beautiful boys~ :wub:
@  6januses : (13 June 2017 - 08:01 PM) :rolleyes:
@  rafacha : (09 June 2017 - 10:29 PM) would you guys join this petition for Bopeu? https://www.change.o...=share_petition
@  rafacha : (09 June 2017 - 10:28 PM) hello bepeus! it's been a while...
@  bfobsession : (06 June 2017 - 11:28 AM) Helloooo!! This is my first time visiting this page after 3 years!! ;O;
@  6januses : (04 June 2017 - 11:59 PM) hello!!
@  rahmadiwi : (06 May 2017 - 08:38 AM) Annyeong!!~^^
@  Yuyun Minung : (05 May 2017 - 05:07 PM) Hello Bestfriend. . :) :lol:
@  ShimmyNugget96 : (03 May 2017 - 02:04 PM) hiiiii
@  fedianto : (25 April 2017 - 08:55 PM) hello bestfriend,  how are you all????

it's  been so long i didn't  come in this forum