• Admin
  • 1,131 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Minwoo
  • Fave BF song:Standing With You

Posted 12 June 2013 - 07:06 AM

Frequently Asked Questions

I'm Your Bestfriend  ~Boyfriend International Forum~

What is I’m Your Bestfriend?

I’m Your Bestfriend is an international forum and website for Bestfriends all over the world to join together and support Boyfriend.

The domain imyourbestfriend.com will take you to a Boyfriend International website, maintained by the hardworking BestfriendPH, kimxiiii, Kwangmin Belle and the staffs. If you are interested in joining the team, please PM kimxiii

The forum is located on imyourbestfriend.com/forum/, maintained by a bunch of helpful Bestfriends from all over the world. The forum is built by our nice Tech Admin, taewoons. We owe her a great deal.

Why is the name I’m Your Bestfriend?

After long talks to many Bestfriends, it was decided I’m Your Bestfriend will reflect not only that we are Bestfriends who support Boyfriend, but also best friend to each other.

Does I’m Your Bestfriend affiliate with other forum/community?

I’m Your Bestfriend was born as a completely new forum for International Bestfriends, regardless from which community you are.

We will be the home for established community/group like 0526 Subbing Team, the former B-Nation forum, and other Boyfriend support groups.

You can register your group/fanpage/fansite/community to this forum by PM Admin Velisha.

When was I’m Your Bestfriend established?

I’m Your Bestfriend has the same anniversary as Boyfriend.

It was launched on May 26, 2013.

Will I’m Your Bestfriend have a project for Boyfriend?

Meanwhile we are focusing in building the International Bestfriend community first. The project for Boyfriend will be planned accordingly in the future.

I don’t understand some of the feature of this forum.

Please take your time to read the Rules and Forum Directory. We will update more explanation, tutorial and rules soon. If you have any question, please post on Feedback & Question subforum.

I want to support and get involve in I’m Your Bestfriend!

Please apply any open position in Staff Recruitment. You can also submit ideas and suggestions for the forum on Feedback & Question subforum.

About donation, we will open donation when the setting for donation is fixed or we have a project going on.

Updated 06/11/13

• asianmaye likes this

minwoo_zpszoa7q2u1.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: faq

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Fanne95 : (20 June 2019 - 12:53 AM) Hello :)
@  LeeJeongRhie : (19 June 2019 - 12:58 AM) Hi~
@  Fanne95 : (27 May 2019 - 01:42 AM) @silverrara I know I was shocked too :(
@  silverrara : (18 May 2019 - 11:18 AM) boyfriend disbanded. Just why..??!!
@  auxilia : (12 February 2019 - 10:11 AM) Happy Donghyun Day 2019... time flies so fast, it's 2019 already >_< we barely hang out here TT
@  3rdbutton : (15 April 2018 - 04:06 AM) Hello, its been a looooong timeee
@  LeeJeongRhie : (02 April 2018 - 12:17 PM) anyone?
@  rafacha : (12 February 2018 - 09:27 PM) Happy Donghyun day!! :)
@  Deisy : (12 February 2018 - 03:54 PM) Había perdido este lugar y al fin lo encontré nuevamente.. Feliz San Valentin para los que quedan. Aún este lugar funciona?
@  jhietery : (11 February 2018 - 04:25 PM) advance happy valentine's day
@  jhietery : (11 February 2018 - 04:25 PM) this place is still here..
@  Maisarah_nev... : (20 January 2018 - 10:51 PM) Can I know where can I find wonder boy episode 8
@  Maisarah_nev... : (20 January 2018 - 08:54 PM) Hi! I'm new here.. Can I join this?
@  auxilia : (15 December 2017 - 09:04 PM) #13 is up ^^ i mean at my blog
@  yhen_26 : (22 October 2017 - 12:05 AM) Hi!! I am just a newbie to the fandom... Please take care of me :)))
@  fedianto : (16 October 2017 - 10:27 PM) I'm back, it's  been so long i didn't come to this forum
@  fedianto : (16 October 2017 - 10:26 PM) Annyeong bestfriend!!!
@  auxilia : (06 October 2017 - 06:16 PM) I'm back... anyone??
@  silverrara : (23 September 2017 - 10:48 AM) i wonder if boyfriend know this forum
@  Fanne95 : (24 August 2017 - 09:56 PM) Annyeong Bepues!!^^hahaha XD
@  Juli_min23 : (17 August 2017 - 06:18 AM) Hello
@  DandyPikachu : (01 August 2017 - 04:24 AM) Ah, I don't think there are any active sites that focus on Boyfriend alone, but photos you can probably get at the fansites that Korean Bepeus have! Or any Bestfriend really haha
@  elji_annicam... : (29 July 2017 - 07:14 PM) I just want to ask if anyone of you knows some fan website where I can get photos and information of Boyfriend such as www.boyfriendboyband.wordpress.com (?)  :dhthanks:
@  elji_annicam... : (29 July 2017 - 07:01 PM) Hi, Beppeus!  :lol:
@  Sami98 : (28 July 2017 - 02:15 AM) I'm so grateful to have found this forum. I don't know many Bestfriends outside of my friends (most of which I made them Bestfriends) so I hope I can make new friends here!