24 replies to this topic

#21 HawaMinwoo

HawaMinwoo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Minwoo

Posted 22 July 2015 - 08:13 PM

Oh the most thing that i need to other people to know is about Minwoo's first kiss....I'm sure we all know how and when that happend T T Im still hurt because of it....It was in Hello Baby with Donghyun. I remember in the end how sad he was because his first kiss was been stolen :( I was angry and I'm still angery about it )

* Sorry i don't post any proof for that...I don't want to see it again but im sure we all know it and i want others will remember to* 

And a happy and sweet thing Minwoo said about the members - ""for me Boyfriend is...everything. I haven't tought of my life without it and don't even want to think of this, it's just my life. the biggest thing in my life forever, it will be."

And I'm sorry again for not posting a proof but it was in some post i found in Facebook that the other admin wrote it but didn't put CR with it.

I tried to look in google but couldn't find it... maybe someome remember from where it was and here the others thoughs so maybe it can help:

Donghyun: "I feel like a family now. We've been living togheter 2 years so far, now we moved togheter, and if I think of the person that I have the most memories with, it's definitely my family. but the last 2 years I had more memories with you guys, so I really feel like we are family now."

Hyunseong:

"Later in the future as well, just like now, the six of us will stay together "

"To me, Boyfriend is companions. i guess it is because the time that we spend togheter have been the best memories of my life, and it will bw the same in the future"

Jeongmin:

" To me Boyfriend is like, destiny that I can't resist.. yes, it was my destiny. it became a pert of my life now, for sure."

Yougnmin:

"To me Boyfriend is dream. I want to make my dream come true with the members." 

Kwangmin:

"Even though there will be times where it’s hard and tiring,let’s all work hard and reach for the sky together!!"

"I think (Boyfriend) It's a big gift. becsause Boyfriend became something that I ca't live without now, in my life."

And i know he love Jessice from SNSD (or not snsd) and he is a cowrd kkkk.

I'm really sorry for the lack proofs its somethings i read and i remembered.

-----------------------------------

My fav pic is this one: 

Look how shining he is <3 with that amazing hair color. Cr in the pic since i dont know to read korean.

155gn7n.jpg

I hope i didn't forget anything.

• Mod likes this

No Min Woo <3

#22 smudgebaby

smudgebaby

-oh look, a pretty smile-

• 0526 Subbing Team
  • 992 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:see that dp? yep, him

Posted 22 July 2015 - 09:55 PM

And a happy and sweet thing Minwoo said about the members - ""for me Boyfriend is...everything. I haven't tought of my life without it and don't even want to think of this, it's just my life. the biggest thing in my life forever, it will be."
And I'm sorry again for not posting a proof but it was in some post i found in Facebook that the other admin wrote it but didn't put CR with it.

I tried to look in google but couldn't find it... maybe someome remember from where it was and here the others thoughs so maybe it can help:

Donghyun: "I feel like a family now. We've been living togheter 2 years so far, now we moved togheter, and if I think of the person that I have the most memories with, it's definitely my family. but the last 2 years I had more memories with you guys, so I really feel like we are family now."

Hyunseong:

"Later in the future as well, just like now, the six of us will stay together "
"To me, Boyfriend is companions. i guess it is because the time that we spend togheter have been the best memories of my life, and it will bw the same in the future"

Jeongmin:

" To me Boyfriend is like, destiny that I can't resist.. yes, it was my destiny. it became a pert of my life now, for sure."

Yougnmin:

"To me Boyfriend is dream. I want to make my dream come true with the members." 

Kwangmin:

"Even though there will be times where it’s hard and tiring,let’s all work hard and reach for the sky together!!"

"I think (Boyfriend) It's a big gift. becsause Boyfriend became something that I ca't live without now, in my life."

Summer Vacation Event Chapter 3

Edited by jhayeminwoo, 23 July 2015 - 12:25 PM.
Post less than 10 words

• HawaMinwoo likes this

-inserts witty comment-
-too lazy to think of anything rn-

#23 HawaMinwoo

HawaMinwoo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 27 July 2015 - 01:39 PM

Oh yes yes I really thank you! I will keep this video FOREVER ♥

No Min Woo <3

#24 Alexa

Alexa

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • Fave BF song:Alarm

Posted 29 July 2015 - 06:53 PM

Minwoo is Smart Boy!!!!! *사랑해* He can speaks Chinese :) :)
" MW: Also need to study chinese really diligently * chinese * "
Source: < EASY > May Issue 150505

My favourite photo is:
https://instagram.com/p/2_NvCpqkV8/
Xql1rah.png

Source: Minwoo's Instagram (http://i.instagram.com/boyminwoo_/ )

[[Sorry I can't upload his photo cause I don't know how to do that on my cellphone. I just put the link ]]

When I saw his photo.. I always think How so cute he is and what can make him looks so charm and so cute . I'm so curious about it .. For me He is so cute. The cutest boy. And the smartest boy. Overall , He is the perfect boy *사랑해 민우*

Edited by smudgebaby, 29 July 2015 - 08:52 PM.
added photo

• Mod likes this

#25 mwoonie

mwoonie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:MW & DH
  • Fave BF song:I Yah

Posted 01 August 2015 - 01:38 PM

7 Facts about Minwoo 

1. Minwoo's favorite shape is ''V''. 

ylYCHX1.png

Source: Dearberry Interview; at 0:25

2. He says strange things while sleeping.

2rM5qon.png

Source: Boyfriend's Wonder Boy ep 6; at 5:30 to 8:00

3. He likes long-haired and fair-skinned girls.

T9OOp2H.png

I forgot the source in this one though i only have a screenshot. (I can't read Japanese but the name of the show is basically on the picture.)

4. He is fond of children and even let a little girl touch his abs.

pa0eVjr.png

Source: Boyfriend's Wonder Boy (Again, I apologize for forgetting the episode # of this screenshot.)

5. He rapped a part in Junggigo's song, ''Too Good'' from the High School: Love On OST.

S0zpf3H.png

SourceBoyfriend [THE VOICE] Part. 6

6. He mentioned that he'd like to marry soon.

tZCwddi.png

Source: The STAR Interview - Minwoo at 0:54

7. He ripped his pants during the performance of I'll Be There.

atsl25I.png

Source: Boyfriend - I'll Be There M Countdown at 4:26

**Credits to the 0526 Subbing Team for the English Subs in most of the screenshots!!!

Here's my favorite picture of Minwoo:

HeZlh9B.jpg

Just look at his angelic smile along with Donghyun's!! I absolutely love how sweet and close they are in this picture.

Credits to chakhannuna for the lovely pic!

Uj6jvqU.gifExF5TzL.gifyIfRpfo.gif

"A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous."

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  DandyPikachu : (03 July 2017 - 07:27 AM) It's been so long since anyone has beene here huh? Fellow bestfriends, we must work hard for Boyfriend when they comeback in Korea! Gotta bring this forum back to life like it was before.  :)
@  leadme : (14 June 2017 - 04:11 PM) beautiful homepage~beautiful boys~ :wub:
@  6januses : (13 June 2017 - 08:01 PM) :rolleyes:
@  rafacha : (09 June 2017 - 10:29 PM) would you guys join this petition for Bopeu? https://www.change.o...=share_petition
@  rafacha : (09 June 2017 - 10:28 PM) hello bepeus! it's been a while...
@  bfobsession : (06 June 2017 - 11:28 AM) Helloooo!! This is my first time visiting this page after 3 years!! ;O;
@  6januses : (04 June 2017 - 11:59 PM) hello!!
@  rahmadiwi : (06 May 2017 - 08:38 AM) Annyeong!!~^^
@  Yuyun Minung : (05 May 2017 - 05:07 PM) Hello Bestfriend. . :) :lol:
@  ShimmyNugget96 : (03 May 2017 - 02:04 PM) hiiiii
@  fedianto : (25 April 2017 - 08:55 PM) hello bestfriend,  how are you all????

it's  been so long i didn't  come in this forum
@  Cruznicole_29 : (16 April 2017 - 12:29 PM) I miss Boyfriend already..I wish they would have a korean comeback this year, just like Donghyun oppa said. :(
@  luna jiamin : (11 April 2017 - 04:27 AM) just tell me 1 thing....can e talk with boyfriend here???
@  YoungYan07 : (10 April 2017 - 07:31 PM) daebak i miss this forum :)
@  Bepeu Subs! : (02 March 2017 - 02:37 AM) Do you miss Boyfriend? Join us and check out the link below to know more about the project. Don't forget to share! > https://goo.gl/6DanfA
@  Dyan_Prameswary : (25 February 2017 - 05:42 AM) bad english :v
@  Dyan_Prameswary : (25 February 2017 - 05:41 AM) I wanna ask something, what just boyfriend who have fandom to personal member? like a champion,neverland or anything >_< ?
@  gkxxx : (19 February 2017 - 04:59 AM) Is there anyone still active here?
@  Kim Sun : (15 February 2017 - 11:29 PM)
@  marylin : (28 January 2017 - 05:12 AM) Бесты.... Вы где???
@  marylin : (22 January 2017 - 04:42 AM) Bestfriends follow me! Instagram - @mr.magic_park ; twitter - @Mr_Park_F
@  marylin : (21 January 2017 - 02:28 AM) Thank you, @gasa_lyrics!
@  marylin : (21 January 2017 - 02:27 AM) Я зарегался!!! Урааааа!
@  Lol_ : (19 January 2017 - 10:03 AM) Bestfriends follow me on twitter so we can chat! @gasa_lyrics
@  Dian_MWoo : (28 October 2016 - 11:46 PM) i wanna be the girl!!!