• Global Mod
  • 281 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:JEONGMIN MY FAVORITE MEME
  • Fave BF song:약속할게!! thanks jeong

Posted 20 August 2016 - 01:26 PM

I’m Your Bestfriend x Boyfriend Love Line Present:

“To Our Boyfriend” 2016 Christmas Project

tumblr_oc6ufglGGy1r09uaqo3_1280.jpg

Hello Bestfriends! This year, I’m Your Bestfriend and Boyfriend Love Line will be compiling messages of support for Boyfriend as well as sending them gifts! IYBF has been running annual Christmas projects since Boyfriend’s debut (2011) and we are looking forward to another year working with Bestfriends! The staff here want to thank Boyfriend for making the the last five years so memorable and that we’re looking forward to the time that Boyfriend and Bepeus will spend together in the future! This project will need your help and participation so please help us make this Christmas special for BF! (It is their five year anniversary, after all~) We look forward to working with you all! Let’s end this year with a special gift to Boyfriend! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Project Agenda

• Letters for Boyfriend (Group/Individual Members)
  • Gifts for each member (TO BE ANNOUNCED) :D
  • Presents for Starship staff/family
  • Giveaway held at the end for all donors!

tumblr_oc747oyFQU1r09uaqo1_1280.jpg

SEND ALL MESSAGES TO: @JUNGGIGOAT via DM on Twitter!

tumblr_oc6ufglGGy1r09uaqo5_1280.jpg

• ATTENTION INDONESIAN BESTFRIENDS! PLEASE CHECK THE POST BELOW TO SEE DONATIONS BENEFITS SPECIFICALLY FOR INDONESIAN BEPEUS!

On the main page of this forum, you can see the Donation box on the top right. or send donations via Paypal to zhao.kelly98gmail.com

Minimum donation US$1.

PROJECT DEADLINE: NOVEMBER 24, 2016

tumblr_oc6wwgY4CX1r09uaqo1_250.jpg

Please help promote this project anywhere! You can translate this post and share it with other international fans that will link back to here!

Any questions? PM the project managers or leave a response in this thread. :)

PROJECT MANAGERS: leejeongminnie
PROJECT TRANSLATORS: beatrooot, babyybluebear, Denise T

tumblr_oc6vbcb2MT1r09uaqo1_1280.jpg

• rahmadiwi, jhayeminwoo and mimi-chan-love like this

#2 leejeongminnie

leejeongminnie

jeongmin simpson

• Global Mod
  • 281 posts

Posted 20 August 2016 - 01:27 PM

SPANISH TRANSLATION

I’m Your Bestfriend x Boyfriend Love Line Presenta:

2016 Proyecto de Navidad “A Nuestro Boyfriend”

tumblr_oc6ufglGGy1r09uaqo3_1280.jpg

Hola Bestfriends! Este año, I’m Your Bestfriend y Boyfriend Love Line estarán reuniendo mensajes de apoyo para Boyfriend así como enviándoles regalos! IYBF ha estado realizando proyectos de Navidad anuales desde el debut de Boyfriend (2011) y estamos emocionados por trabajar otro año junto a Bestfriends! El staff quiere agradecer a Boyfriend por hacer los últimos cinco años tan memorables y esperamos con ansias los momentos en que Boyfriend y Bepeus pasarán juntos en el futuro! Este proyecto necesitará tu ayuda y participación así que por favor ayúdennos a hacer esta Navidad especial para BF! (Es su quinto aniversario, después de todo~) Esperamos con ansias trabajar con todos ustedes! Terminemos este año con un regalo especial para Boyfriend!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: 

Agenda del Proyecto

·         Cartas para Boyfriend (Grupo/Miembros Individuales)

·         Regalos para cada miembror (POR SER ANUNCIADO)  :D 

·         Regalos para Starship staff/familia

·         Sorteo al final para todos los que donen!

14358920_10154497421749785_8011354828085

SEND ALL MESSAGES TO: @JUNGGIGOAT via DM on Twitter!

14364874_10154497421739785_7255531104664

ATENCIÓN BESTFRIENDS DE INDONESIA! POR FAVOR VEAN EL POST DE ABAJO PARA VER LOS BENEFICIOS ESPECÍFICOS PARA LAS BEPEUS DE INDONESIA QUE DONEN!

En la página principal de este foro, puedes ver la caja de Donaciones en la parte superior derecha. O enviar donaciones via paypal a zhao.kelly98gmail.com

Donación mínima US$1. 

FECHA LÍMITE DEL PROYECTO: 24 NOVIEMBRE, 2016

tumblr_oc6wwgY4CX1r09uaqo1_250.jpg

Por favor ayuda a promocionar este proyecto en todos lados! Puedes traducir este post y compartirlo con otros fans internacionales para que se redirigirá aquí!

Preguntas? Manda un MD (mensaje directo) a los encargados del proyecto o deja una respuesta en este post.  :) 

MANAGER DEL PROYECTO: leejeongminnie 

TRADUCTOR DEL PROYECTO: (será anunciado)

tumblr_oc6vbcb2MT1r09uaqo1_1280.jpg

Translated by tsoul/tsubasasoul for www.imyourbestfriend.com & Boyfriend Love Line

#3 leejeongminnie

leejeongminnie

jeongmin simpson

• Global Mod
  • 281 posts

Posted 20 August 2016 - 01:27 PM

tumblr_ocnosyU5DR1r09uaqo1_1280.png

tumblr_ocnosyU5DR1r09uaqo3_500.jpg

HOW TO DONATE?

Please send inquiries to @songil on Twitter to send through RP currency :)tumblr_ocnosyU5DR1r09uaqo2_1280.pngtumblr_oc6vbcb2MT1r09uaqo3_1280.jpg

questions? Contact us on Twitter (@BOYFRIENDIntl) or leave a response in this thread.  :)

[RESERVE]

DONOR LIST

#4 smudgebaby

smudgebaby

-oh look, a pretty smile-

• 0526 Subbing Team
  • 996 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:see that dp? yep, him

Posted 20 August 2016 - 07:46 PM

It's already that time of the year-

you completely had me there HAHA I was like oh Christmas wow! Christmas already- wait what month is it-
CHRISTMAS?!

Lol, but yay! Hopefully we get another successful project and the kids will wear the presents. Didn't you guys get Kwangmin a pair of shoes the other time? /which I low-key wanted but coughs/
  • leejeongminnie and rahmadiwi like this

-inserts witty comment-
-too lazy to think of anything rn-

#5 Fanny

Fanny

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Lee Jeongmin
  • Fave BF song:Alarm, You've moved on, Obsession, Witch, Don't touch my girl, Lost Memories

Posted 24 August 2016 - 12:22 PM

I wish there will be also a comeback project in which we can tell starship to give a comeback to our BOYFRIEND
  • leejeongminnie likes this

#6 leejeongminnie

leejeongminnie

jeongmin simpson

• Global Mod
  • 281 posts

Posted 28 August 2016 - 03:10 PM

It's already that time of the year-

you completely had me there HAHA I was like oh Christmas wow! Christmas already- wait what month is it-
CHRISTMAS?!

Lol, but yay! Hopefully we get another successful project and the kids will wear the presents. Didn't you guys get Kwangmin a pair of shoes the other time? /which I low-key wanted but coughs/

i hope things work out this time too! it's never too early to plan for christmas~ haha. we actually got him a hat two years ago and he wore it and took selfies with it when he was w his friends!

I wish there will be also a comeback project in which we can tell starship to give a comeback to our BOYFRIEND

same... but we need a comeback to happen first T-T but it's okay because I believe they're taking this time and spending it wisely~

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: christmas, christmas project

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Fanne95 : (24 August 2017 - 09:56 PM) Annyeong Bepues!!^^hahaha XD
@  Juli_min23 : (17 August 2017 - 06:18 AM) Hello
@  DandyPikachu : (01 August 2017 - 04:24 AM) Ah, I don't think there are any active sites that focus on Boyfriend alone, but photos you can probably get at the fansites that Korean Bepeus have! Or any Bestfriend really haha
@  elji_annicam... : (29 July 2017 - 07:14 PM) I just want to ask if anyone of you knows some fan website where I can get photos and information of Boyfriend such as www.boyfriendboyband.wordpress.com (?)  :dhthanks:
@  elji_annicam... : (29 July 2017 - 07:01 PM) Hi, Beppeus!  :lol:
@  Sami98 : (28 July 2017 - 02:15 AM) I'm so grateful to have found this forum. I don't know many Bestfriends outside of my friends (most of which I made them Bestfriends) so I hope I can make new friends here!
@  DandyPikachu : (26 July 2017 - 08:03 AM) Hey!! Comeback in early August!!! Let's reawaken this forum, yeah? :DD
@  DandyPikachu : (23 July 2017 - 03:38 AM) eyyy... Minwoo and Kwangmin hinting comeback!!!! I can't wait :D
@  ♡Mily♡ : (22 July 2017 - 11:45 PM) Hi!! :D
@  DandyPikachu : (03 July 2017 - 07:27 AM) It's been so long since anyone has beene here huh? Fellow bestfriends, we must work hard for Boyfriend when they comeback in Korea! Gotta bring this forum back to life like it was before.  :)
@  leadme : (14 June 2017 - 04:11 PM) beautiful homepage~beautiful boys~ :wub:
@  6januses : (13 June 2017 - 08:01 PM) :rolleyes:
@  rafacha : (09 June 2017 - 10:29 PM) would you guys join this petition for Bopeu? https://www.change.o...=share_petition
@  rafacha : (09 June 2017 - 10:28 PM) hello bepeus! it's been a while...
@  bfobsession : (06 June 2017 - 11:28 AM) Helloooo!! This is my first time visiting this page after 3 years!! ;O;
@  6januses : (04 June 2017 - 11:59 PM) hello!!
@  rahmadiwi : (06 May 2017 - 08:38 AM) Annyeong!!~^^
@  Yuyun Minung : (05 May 2017 - 05:07 PM) Hello Bestfriend. . :) :lol:
@  ShimmyNugget96 : (03 May 2017 - 02:04 PM) hiiiii
@  fedianto : (25 April 2017 - 08:55 PM) hello bestfriend,  how are you all????

it's  been so long i didn't  come in this forum
@  Cruznicole_29 : (16 April 2017 - 12:29 PM) I miss Boyfriend already..I wish they would have a korean comeback this year, just like Donghyun oppa said. :(
@  luna jiamin : (11 April 2017 - 04:27 AM) just tell me 1 thing....can e talk with boyfriend here???
@  YoungYan07 : (10 April 2017 - 07:31 PM) daebak i miss this forum :)
@  Bepeu Subs! : (02 March 2017 - 02:37 AM) Do you miss Boyfriend? Join us and check out the link below to know more about the project. Don't forget to share! > https://goo.gl/6DanfA
@  Dyan_Prameswary : (25 February 2017 - 05:42 AM) bad english :v