[TUTORIAL] BF OFFICIAL FANCAFE NAVIGATION

Em9sZgx.png

1. BOYFRIEND Official Fancafe Usage Information 

2. Introduction to the Fancafe Boards

3. Leaving messages for Boyfriend | ♥BOYFRIEND

4. Chatrooms

5. Applying for Support Projects for BOYFRIEND

6. Changing your fancafe nickname + Uploading profile pic

[!] With this new knowledge, please be considerate to Boyfriend, their fancafe manager, the staffs and also the other fancafe members. PLEASE refrain yourself from excessive spamming and please TAKE NOTE OF ALL of the fancafe and boards guidelines. I will take down this tutorial if spamming takes place. 

Tutorial made by youngmineekkeo/beatrooot. PLEASE DO NOT RE-POST THIS COMPLETE VER. OF THIS TUTORIAL ELSEWHERE. This is exclusive for forum members only. If you want to share this tutorial, just link back to the forum.

Some of the pictures included in the tutorial might look different to yours since the fancafe layout changes a lot. But don't worry, the process is still the same   ^_^

If you have any questions, please leave them HERE in the questions thread. Alternatively, you can connect with me through twitter @beatrooot or through tumblr: youngmineekkeo.co.vu/ask

"Once a dream, now a reality."

{130809} kor-eng translator for imyourbestfriend forum

{140120} kor-eng translator for 0526subbing team

Posted Image

- youngmineekkeo/beatrooot -

#2 beatrooot

beatrooot

{translator} IYB Forum + @0526subs

• Translator
  • 1,439 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:쪼영스
  • Fave BF song:약속할게

Posted 12 June 2016 - 08:30 PM

[Notice] BOYFRIEND Official Fancafe Usage Information (Ver.20160603)

1. Fancafe Nickname Rule

• 2~7 characters in PURE Hangul
  • up to 10 letters of the English alphabet
  • up to 10 characters/letters if using Hangul+Alphabet
  • DO NOT USE:
    • Special Characters and Symbols (ex: ^^ * > < _ ! , ♥ ★ ♪ etc.)
    • Chinese characters, space bar, numbers

2. Post Title Rule

• Title should be within 1 line 
  • Casual language (반말), emoticon, special characters, consonant/vowel, unnecessary use of space bar, swear words PROHIBITED
  • You can only use a total of 5 punctuation marks (? ! ~ . , ) ex: !!!!! just until here

3. Post/message contents rule

• Use honorifics to BOYFRIEND
  • More than 3 posts per page is prohibited. (may vary depending on the situation)
  • Personal/agency private/confidential posts prohibited
  • Personal votes prohibited. Ex) Person who sees my name a lot~ Please vote!
  • BOYFRIEND members’ private life, rumours, profanity, impersonation, accusative posts are prohibited
  • Posts that may cause misunderstanding with other artists or fan club is prohibited (refer to other artists, fan clubs using initials.)
  • Digital album etc., illegal data sharing prohibited
  • Producing and selling unofficial goods, performance tickets, broadcast tickets, concert tickets, album, attendance coupons, commercial products, posts regarding marketing purposes of these things is prohibited. 
  • Misleading posts that could damage the members’ image is prohibited
  • Promoting individual sites and fan cafe, fan page is prohibited.
  • Please use the ‘Make Friends’ bird for posts related to making friends, companions, Kakaotalk etc. SNS, close online friend
  • Posts relating to false rumours about STARSHIP Ent and it’s artists, offline and online staff, etc. is prohibited. 

If these rules are not followed, additional return processing, additional degradation the moment the rules are broken. 

We wish for an active participate of the fans!

Thank you.

source: BOYFRIEND's Official Fancafe

trans: @beatrooot/youngmineekkeo

Posted Image

#3 beatrooot

beatrooot

• Translator
  • 1,439 posts

Posted 12 June 2016 - 08:31 PM

[TUTORIAL] BF OFFICIAL FANCAFE NAVIGATION - Fancafe Boards

Here I will tell you some info about the mostly used boards in BOYFRIEND's fancafe located on the left column of the page.

HehZUsv.pngpfsoZLj.png

NOTE: The boards where I placed "" are only accessible to levelled-up full fancafe members, those that have a rainbow star.

1. Notices - This is where you can find Boyfriend's notices and announcements  ie. news, overseas promotions, etc etc. 

2. Participation Notice - This is where you can find information about participating in Boyfriend's music shows pre-recording, music show performances and fansign events. 

3. Schedule- Boyfriend's Schedule 

4. ☆ STAFF DIARY- This is where the fancafe manager posts the behind-the-scene photos of Boyfriend in various events (ie. BF Bday/anniversary celebration, events, fanmeetings, shows, album jacket photoshoots, drama shooting etc etc)

5. ☆ Official photos-  Boyfriend's official photos such as comeback teaser photos, magazine photos etc

6. ☆ Official videos- Boyfriend's special videos ie. Special greetings, official MVs, teaser videos

7. ☆ Official Events-  Boyfriend Special events ie. contests

8. ☆ BESTFRIEND-  Boyfriend's messages to Bestfriends

9. ☆ ♥BOYFRIEND- The board where you can leave messages to Boyfriend and/or a specific member

10. BOY Talktalk [ONLY available to EXCELLENT members]- This is where Boyfriend posts real-time updates. ONLY BOYFRIEND CAN POST IN THIS BOARD. If you post in this board, your post will be deleted and your fancafe status will be downgraded. SO BEWARE. There could only be 99 comments per BF post so, may the one with the fastest internet connection win. 

11. Level-up Application board- Level-up applicants and forms can be seen here. If you want to level-up, the tutorial is HERE. PLEASE DO NOT POST YOUR MESSAGES FOR BOYFRIEND IN THIS BOARD.  It will be deleted as you CAN ONLY post level-up application forms in  here.

12. Denied Level-up Applications Board- List of applicants and level-up forms that got denied. If you got denied, they will tell you what you got it wrong in the form so you can delete your first application and apply again. 
Possible reasons for getting denied: Failing to fill up the form properly, not following the provided level-up application form, having prohibited characters/symbols/space bar on your fancafe nickname

13. Accepted Level-up Applications Board - Applications of those who got accepted will be moved here.

14. Q&A - If you have any questions, you can ask them through here.

15. Support Project Application Board - If you're planning on doing a support project for BOYFRIEND (ie. food support, congratulatory cake, etc.), you'd have to notify Starship Ent. beforehand (before sending it to them). You can do this through this board. Scroll down to see the tutorial on how to apply for support projects or click HERE

16. BOYFRIEND SNS♪ - Links that will take you to Boyfriend's Official SNS accounts

17. Vote for BOYFRIEND ♪ - Links that will take you to the voting page of each of the music shows listed (Show Champion, MCD, Inkigayo)

18. Chat (Chat rooms)- Here you can join various chat rooms and see who're the ones that are online. This is where BOYFRIEND's First Guerilla Fanchat back in May 2013 and Kwangmin's surprise fanchat session (150921 & 160404) took place.

If you have any questions or need any help, leave your questions HERE.

-.-.-

Tutorial made by youngmineekkeo/beatrooot

Posted Image

#4 beatrooot

beatrooot

• Translator
  • 1,439 posts

Posted 12 June 2016 - 08:32 PM

[TUTORIAL] BF OFFICIAL FANCAFE NAVIGATION - ♥BOYFRIEND

1. Log in to Boyfriend’s fancafe: http://cafe.daum.net/BOYFRIEND 

2. Go to the ♥BOYFRIEND board. You can find it on the left column (#9 on pic) 

HehZUsv.png

3. Here you can see all the other posts left by the other Bestfriends. To leave a message to Boyfriend, click on this white box with a pencil in it.

C79xW0W.png

4. Click this button to choose who the post is for. I recommend you familiarise yourself to the member's name in Korean so it's easier

G7TMiYb.png

atSbxW8.png

5. Write away~ If you are going to write in English, please be considerate and use simple English. You know how amazing BF's engrish skills are. And please DO NOT use google translate. It just translates your message into rubbish, I'm sorry but it's true. Click post afterwards.

Board Guidelines:

- Do not advertise other sites when posting in the fancafe

- Post at your own risk if you happen to post any personal details (photos, phone number etc etc). STARSHIPent. and me, have no responsibilities if anything happens. You have been warned.

Do not post/create any rumours regarding STARSHIPent. and Boyfriend

- Do not post questions about BF's personal life

- Concert ticket/album sales & returns cannot be negotiated through here

- When you write, STARSHIPent. prefer that you have 5 or more lines of writing

- You cannot write posts that has no sincere thoughts in it (ie. spam messages)

- Do not create fanwars with the other fandoms 

- Do not mention other groups' names

- Do not post something that is aimed to your friend and not Boyfriend

No Spamming. No double posting. No advertising. 

For the title:

- One line title

- Do not use abusive language and curses for the title

- Please do not use symbols (♥,★, ~~~ etc etc), special characters, korean letters/symbol emoticons (ie. ^^ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅎㅎ ㅇㅅㅇ  >_< etc etc). 

You cannot have an English title

- Don't have your phone number as your title

Follow these guideline or your post will be returned/deleted.

hcWWDbZ.png

6. Click this button to confirm and see your post

xIqJZnQ.png

[!!!] PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE REFRAIN FROM EXCESSIVE SPAMMING PLEASE DO NOT SPAM, asking/creating rumours, asking about the members' personal lives. This may cause your fancafe status to downgrade. Plus, I'll feel responsible for it....

-

Tutorial made by youngmineekkeo/beatrooot. 

Posted Image

#5 beatrooot

beatrooot

• Translator
  • 1,439 posts

Posted 12 June 2016 - 08:32 PM

[TUTORIAL] BF OFFICIAL FANCAFE NAVIGATION - Chatrooms

1. Log in to Boyfriend's fancafe: http://cafe.daum.net/BOYFRIEND

2. Scroll down the page and click on the "chat" button located on the left column. (#18 on the photo below)

pfsoZLj.png

3. Here you can see the available chat rooms and the list of people who are online.You can also make a chatroom here.

VbYqS99.png

CREATING A CHATROOM

4a. Click the button mentioned above to make a chatroom. A pop-up will appear. Set to your liking. Press create afterwards.

LUGmldl.png

4b. The chatroom would look like this. And now you can start chatting away!

2W67goI.png

JOINING A CHATROOM

5a. Pick a chatroom on the list. Click the "join" button

ULLqcLK.png

5b. The chat room will then appear. And chat away~

IsLibpy.png

-

Posted Image

#6 beatrooot

beatrooot

• Translator
  • 1,439 posts

Posted 12 June 2016 - 08:33 PM

[TUTORIAL] BF OFFICIAL FANCAFE NAVIGATION - Applying for Support Projects for BOYFRIEND

1. Log in to Boyfriend's fancafe: http://cafe.daum.net/BOYFRIEND

2. Scroll down the page and click on the "Support Project Application board" located on the left column. (#15 on the photo below)

pfsoZLj.png

3. Fill in the application form given. Please fill it in Korean.

NOTE: Usually, the fancafe manager will notify the fans on when (date and time) they wish to receive the fan supports for special occasions. For example, when I created this tutorial, the fancafe manager gave details about when they wanted the birthday gifts and cakes for Hyunseong's birthday to be delivered to Starship building (it's the notice in pink text in the photo). So, please do keep this in mind when deciding when to deliver your fan support. 

If there is no such notice posted on the fancafe for your specific support project, please do ask the fancafe manager through the Q&A board. 

nK28Gz6.png

*the application form in the photo is translated to English  for your convenience. Please fill in the application form in KOREAN.

Here's an example of a completed application form:

(for Hyunseong's 24th Birthday)

1. 단체명: Boyfriend Australia (대표자명: Bea)

2. 연락처: boyfriendaus@gmail.com / (phone number)

3. 서포트 희망 스케줄: 현성의 24번째 생일

4. 서포트 희망 날짜 & 시간: 2016년 6월 9일 - 오전 10시쯤

5. 서포트 내용: 케이크

- 1단 케이크 (CakeFactory)

- Cakefactory 스태프분이 케이크를 배달 할겁니다

*click show to see translation of this exemplar 

Spoiler

4. Lock your post before posting your application form. 

LHczL4k.png

And you're done! The fancafe manager will reply on your application form to let you know if they accept your fan support or not. They may also reply on your application form post to inform you if there are any changes regarding dates and times. So make sure you check the fancafe often  :)

-

Posted Image

#7 beatrooot

beatrooot

• Translator
  • 1,439 posts

Posted 12 June 2016 - 08:33 PM

[TUTORIAL] BF OFFICIAL FANCAFE NAVIGATION - Changing your fancafe nickname + Uploading profile pic

1. Go to Boyfriend’s fancafe and log in: http://cafe.daum.net/BOYFRIEND

2. Go here, it's on the left column

lRfoS6F.png

3. Edit your profile. Click save afterwards.

wbEYF72.png

64laj8x.png

-

Posted Image

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Bepeu Subs! : (02 March 2017 - 02:37 AM) Do you miss Boyfriend? Join us and check out the link below to know more about the project. Don't forget to share! > https://goo.gl/6DanfA
@  Dyan_Prameswary : (25 February 2017 - 05:42 AM) bad english :v
@  Dyan_Prameswary : (25 February 2017 - 05:41 AM) I wanna ask something, what just boyfriend who have fandom to personal member? like a champion,neverland or anything >_< ?
@  gkxxx : (19 February 2017 - 04:59 AM) Is there anyone still active here?
@  Kim Sun : (15 February 2017 - 11:29 PM)
@  marylin : (28 January 2017 - 05:12 AM) Бесты.... Вы где???
@  marylin : (22 January 2017 - 04:42 AM) Bestfriends follow me! Instagram - @mr.magic_park ; twitter - @Mr_Park_F
@  marylin : (21 January 2017 - 02:28 AM) Thank you, @gasa_lyrics!
@  marylin : (21 January 2017 - 02:27 AM) Я зарегался!!! Урааааа!
@  Lol_ : (19 January 2017 - 10:03 AM) Bestfriends follow me on twitter so we can chat! @gasa_lyrics
@  Dian_MWoo : (28 October 2016 - 11:46 PM) i wanna be the girl!!!
@  spiritkiss501 : (26 October 2016 - 02:05 AM) and other groups too
@  spiritkiss501 : (26 October 2016 - 02:02 AM) @fanne95 yes it is. btob and secret are also under that label
@  Fanne95 : (22 October 2016 - 05:15 PM) But I'm a little bit confused... why does it say kissent?? Is that their new ent in Japan?? O.o
@  Fanne95 : (22 October 2016 - 05:14 PM) And its out!! OMG!! hahaha XD have you watched it??
@  Dyan_Prameswary : (10 October 2016 - 01:29 AM) yes, I know that @fanne95 I'm so curious about the song and mv. I hope they do their best  :jump:  :yaaaay:
@  Fanne95 : (07 October 2016 - 01:10 PM) Bepues!! Boyfriend has a comeback in Japan... ^^
@  Cruznicole_29 : (25 August 2016 - 01:11 PM) I know... I really miss them...I hope they'll have a korean comeback
@  Dyan_Prameswary : (25 August 2016 - 02:31 AM) haha it's a like me >_< hmm.. i think now kwangmin more skinny.. :( i'm worried about him.
@  Cruznicole_29 : (23 August 2016 - 01:50 PM) Yeah its totally fine ...my bias? Hmmm...all of them...but I like kwangmin the most ❤
@  Dyan_Prameswary : (22 August 2016 - 09:49 PM) Aissh.. It's not problem,right? Btw, who your bias @cruznicole_29
@  Cruznicole_29 : (20 August 2016 - 03:23 PM) ohhh you're older than me
@  Dyan_Prameswary : (19 August 2016 - 08:38 PM) 19,5 years old :P
@  Cruznicole_29 : (19 August 2016 - 06:49 PM) @Dyan thanks? ^_^  its okay :D ...btw how old are you?
@  Dyan_Prameswary : (19 August 2016 - 02:55 PM) @cruznicole_29 you are so lucky >_< can study in america, and be a foreign. btw, my english s bad, sorry if you detect word errors :(  :wacko: