Photo

[TUTORIAL] How to join and level up on BOYFRIEND's Official Fancafe Ver. FEB 2018

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 beatrooot

beatrooot

{translator} IYB Forum + @0526subs

• Translator
  • 1,443 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:쪼영쓰
  • Fave BF song:소나기

Posted 12 June 2016 - 07:11 PM

[TUTORIAL] How to join Boyfriend's Official Fancafe

Em9sZgx.png

STEPS: 

1- Logging in on Daum: 

1a. Creating a Daum Account

1b. Using your Kakaotalk Account (check out this separate tutorial about Kakaotalk sign up and log in)

2- Joining Boyfriend's Daum Fancafe

3- Levelling up as a full member in Boyfriend's Fancafe

*simply scroll down to see all the steps

hTeMZaF.png

*I think being an honour member do not apply to us International fans*

[!] We found out the Int'l fans can STILL become an excellent member, although it may cost you ~$35 USD. Level up application to become an "excellent member" is currently not available in the fancafe.

If you have any questions, please leave them HERE in the questions thread. Alternatively, you can connect with me through twitter @beatrooot or through tumblr: youngmineekkeo.co.vu/ask

Thank you and goodluck!

NOTE: BOYFRIEND's Fancafe Layout/Photo changes often. Therefore, some photos in this tutorial may not look exactly the same on the actual fancafe. Don't worry though, the process would still be the same and this tutorial is still applicable/useable.

-.-.-

Tutorial made by youngmineekkeo/beatrooot. Please give credit if you re-post it somewhere else. 

"Once a dream, now a reality."

{130809} kor-eng translator for imyourbestfriend forum

{140120} kor-eng translator for 0526subbing team

Posted Image

- youngmineekkeo/beatrooot -

#2 beatrooot

beatrooot

• Translator
  • 1,443 posts

Posted 12 June 2016 - 07:13 PM

[Notice] BOYFRIEND Official Fancafe Usage Information (Ver.20160603)

1. Fancafe Nickname Rule

• 2~7 characters in PURE Hangul OR
  • up to 10 letters of the English alphabet OR
  • up to 10 characters/letters if using Hangul+Alphabet
  • DO NOT USE:
    • Special Characters and Symbols (ex: ^^ * > < _ ! , ♥ ★ ♪ etc.)
    • Chinese characters, space bar, numbers

2. Post Title Rule

• Title should be within 1 line 
  • Casual language (반말), emoticon, special characters, consonant/vowel, unnecessary use of space bar, swear words PROHIBITED
  • You can only use a total of 5 punctuation marks (? ! ~ . , ) ex: !!!!! just until here

3. Post/message contents rule

• Use honorifics to BOYFRIEND
  • More than 3 posts per page is prohibited. (may vary depending on the situation)
  • Personal/agency private/confidential posts prohibited
  • Personal votes prohibited. Ex) Person who sees my name a lot~ Please vote!
  • BOYFRIEND members’ private life, rumours, profanity, impersonation, accusative posts are prohibited
  • Posts that may cause misunderstanding with other artists or fan club is prohibited (refer to other artists, fan clubs using initials.)
  • Digital album etc., illegal data sharing prohibited
  • Producing and selling unofficial goods, performance tickets, broadcast tickets, concert tickets, album, attendance coupons, commercial products, posts regarding marketing purposes of these things is prohibited. 
  • Misleading posts that could damage the members’ image is prohibited
  • Promoting individual sites and fan cafe, fan page is prohibited.
  • Please use the ‘Make Friends’ board for posts related to making friends, companions, Kakaotalk etc. SNS, close online friend
  • Posts relating to false rumours about STARSHIP Ent and it’s artists, offline and online staff, etc. is prohibited. 

If these rules are not followed, as an additional measure, the offender may be banned by force without any notice the moment these rules are broken. 

We wish for the active participation of the fans!

Thank you.

source: BOYFRIEND's Official Fancafe

trans: @beatrooot/youngmineekkeo

Posted Image

#3 beatrooot

beatrooot

• Translator
  • 1,443 posts

Posted 12 June 2016 - 07:14 PM

Logging in on Daum: Creating a Daum Account

Go here: https://member.daum.net/join/join.do

SSYTwW9.png

8s0sUWE.png

hP4a1BI.png

uXXWQn1.png

AwKqE9e.png

ajX6Kgl.png

Note: In entering the CAPTCHA code in Hangul, if you don't have a Korean keyboard installed on your device, you can use an online keyboard such as Branah (click HERE to go to the site) to type the code up.

For this, you'll need to know how Korean characters are arranged so you can type it up correctly. Here's a photo from wikipedia showing you how the arrangements goes. (When typing, you type the initial letter first, medial, then final)

ipziX6U.png

If you still find it difficult to type the Korean CAPTHA code by yourself, you can always mention me on twitter (@beatrooot) for some help     :)

Fm74LUE.png

Congratulations! You now have a Daum Account!!!    :)

NOTE: Logging in to Daum through your Kakaotalk account is also possible. Please click THIS LINK to see the tutorial.

If you have any questions, post them HERE

-

Tutorial made by youngmineekkeo/beatrooot. Please give credit if you re-post it somewhere else.

Posted Image

#4 beatrooot

beatrooot

• Translator
  • 1,443 posts

Posted 12 June 2016 - 07:15 PM

HOW TO JOIN BOYFRIEND'S OFFICIAL FANCAFE

BOYFRIEND's Official fancafe: http://cafe.daum.net/BOYFRIEND

La7ZMrH.png

MNb2MK9.png

agq4tcX.png

A8ezdMb.png

Congratulations! You have now joined BOYFRIEND's Fancafe! 

However, you still have no access to leaving messages to Boyfriend, Notices, News, BF Official photos and everything else. You have to level up if you want to access these goodies. So, shall we apply and level up then? 

Levelling up: click HERE or keep scrolling down  :)

If you have any questions, post them HERE

-

Posted Image

#5 beatrooot

beatrooot

• Translator
  • 1,443 posts

Posted 12 June 2016 - 08:28 PM

HOW TO LEVEL UP AS A FULL MEMBER IN BOYFRIEND'S OFFICIAL FANCAFE

**This is not a tutorial about becoming an "excellent" member. Becoming an excellent member may cost you ~$35 USD. Level up application to become an "excellent member" is currently not available in the fancafe.

BOYFRIEND's Official fancafe: http://cafe.daum.net/BOYFRIEND

EUnW4po.png

ZrC3zPS.png

hZEPMrj.png

nVY477P.png

gz09RPC.png

nkjIq5O.png

DaANLr8.png

PLEASE REMEMBER to lock your post before posting and MAKE SURE that your fancafe nickname follows the specified rules or your application may not be approved

64laj8x.png

And you're done! Now all you need to do is wait till you level up! 

Once you've levelled up to full-member, you're rainbow heart will change into rainbow star  

• BEFORE levelling up to a full-member:

Tro1oPJ.png

• AFTER levelling up to a full-member:

8KUOCmP.png

NOTE:
- Please wait for several days/weeks for the staff to check your application. It can take about a week or longer, depending on how active Boyfriend and the fancafe manager is.
- If your application is no longer in the 등업신청 (#11 on the photo below) board but you're not leveling up, please check the 등업리턴 (#12 on the photo below) board. The fancafe staff will inform you if you've done anything wrong on your application form.

pfsoZLj.png

Goodluck! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to leave me a message in my ask box in tumblr, here in the forum or contact me through twitter^^ I will try and get back to you as soon as I can     :D

PLEASE READ THIS TUTORIAL/INFO AFTER LEVELLING UP TO KNOW HOW TO NAVIGATE AROUND THE FANCAFE AND TO KNOW WHICH BOARDS ARE ACCESSIBLE TO FULL-MEMBERS.

(BOYFRIEND Fancafe Navigation Tutorial)

If you have any questions, you can also leave them HERE in the questions thread. 

-

Posted Image

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Fanne95 : (20 June 2019 - 12:53 AM) Hello :)
@  LeeJeongRhie : (19 June 2019 - 12:58 AM) Hi~
@  Fanne95 : (27 May 2019 - 01:42 AM) @silverrara I know I was shocked too :(
@  silverrara : (18 May 2019 - 11:18 AM) boyfriend disbanded. Just why..??!!
@  auxilia : (12 February 2019 - 10:11 AM) Happy Donghyun Day 2019... time flies so fast, it's 2019 already >_< we barely hang out here TT
@  3rdbutton : (15 April 2018 - 04:06 AM) Hello, its been a looooong timeee
@  LeeJeongRhie : (02 April 2018 - 12:17 PM) anyone?
@  rafacha : (12 February 2018 - 09:27 PM) Happy Donghyun day!! :)
@  Deisy : (12 February 2018 - 03:54 PM) Había perdido este lugar y al fin lo encontré nuevamente.. Feliz San Valentin para los que quedan. Aún este lugar funciona?
@  jhietery : (11 February 2018 - 04:25 PM) advance happy valentine's day
@  jhietery : (11 February 2018 - 04:25 PM) this place is still here..
@  Maisarah_nev... : (20 January 2018 - 10:51 PM) Can I know where can I find wonder boy episode 8
@  Maisarah_nev... : (20 January 2018 - 08:54 PM) Hi! I'm new here.. Can I join this?
@  auxilia : (15 December 2017 - 09:04 PM) #13 is up ^^ i mean at my blog
@  yhen_26 : (22 October 2017 - 12:05 AM) Hi!! I am just a newbie to the fandom... Please take care of me :)))
@  fedianto : (16 October 2017 - 10:27 PM) I'm back, it's  been so long i didn't come to this forum
@  fedianto : (16 October 2017 - 10:26 PM) Annyeong bestfriend!!!
@  auxilia : (06 October 2017 - 06:16 PM) I'm back... anyone??
@  silverrara : (23 September 2017 - 10:48 AM) i wonder if boyfriend know this forum
@  Fanne95 : (24 August 2017 - 09:56 PM) Annyeong Bepues!!^^hahaha XD
@  Juli_min23 : (17 August 2017 - 06:18 AM) Hello
@  DandyPikachu : (01 August 2017 - 04:24 AM) Ah, I don't think there are any active sites that focus on Boyfriend alone, but photos you can probably get at the fansites that Korean Bepeus have! Or any Bestfriend really haha
@  elji_annicam... : (29 July 2017 - 07:14 PM) I just want to ask if anyone of you knows some fan website where I can get photos and information of Boyfriend such as www.boyfriendboyband.wordpress.com (?)  :dhthanks:
@  elji_annicam... : (29 July 2017 - 07:01 PM) Hi, Beppeus!  :lol:
@  Sami98 : (28 July 2017 - 02:15 AM) I'm so grateful to have found this forum. I don't know many Bestfriends outside of my friends (most of which I made them Bestfriends) so I hope I can make new friends here!