Photo

[TUTORIAL] How to create Kakao account (for Boyfriend Daum Fancafe login)

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Velisha

Velisha

Forever Bestfriend

• Admin
  • 1,131 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Minwoo
  • Fave BF song:Standing With You

Posted 31 December 2015 - 01:49 PM

How to Create Kakao Talk Account

-will be useful for Daum or Genie login-

If you have a smartphone:

You can download KAKAO App from Google Play or Apple Store. After you install, it will register your phone number.

You just need to make a KAKAO ID. They will ask you to create account with email+password, but you can skip this login step because they recognize your phone number. However, if you create a KAKAO account, you can use it on any device, not just smartphone.

KAKAO App allows you to chat with friends by phone number or ID. You can also download Boyfriend Kakao stickers/emoticons.

If you don’t have a smartphone:

You can register KAKAO account via website. Then you can use this account to register to Daum (for Boyfriend fancafe) so you can skip that Hangul Captcha step (read here).
KAKAO account also useful to connect with other Korean websites, so we encourage you to create an account, with or without smartphone.

1. Open www.kakao.com/main

2. Click SIGN UP, then a grey box will appear. Click SIGN UP at the bottom.

2signupPN_zpsjqfayn0g.png

3. Tick both boxes to agree with Kakao’s term & policy, then click NEXT

3createPN_zpsogjkhq1a.png

4. Fill out your email address and password, then click NEXT

4emailinPN_zpspmvgavr4.png

5. You will see a VERIFICATION PAGE. DO NOT CLICK “NEXT” JUST YET. First, you should open your email and find the verification email sent from Kakao. Also check your Spam folder. Please look at the next image on #6!!!

5veripagePN_zpsn0umogx5.png

6. This is your verification email. Click on that Yellow bar to verify your email.

6veriemailPN_zpszvvyrqam.png

AFTER you click, you will see another page with Kakao Friends icon on it. You can close that page, and go back to Step #5 the VERIFICATION PAGE, now you can click next.

7veriemailsuccessPN_zpsiilxfoxz.png

7. After you click NEXT on Verification Page (Step #5) you will see this confirmation page. Just click CONFIRM. It will take you back to the main page and you’re already logged in.

8confirmPN_zps7xmzc0ao.png

8. Please write down the email address and password you use for this KAKAO account and save it just in case you forget.

Now, let’s continue to Daum to login with Kakao account you just made.

1. Go to http://cafe.daum.net/BOYFRIEND

2. Click LOGIN button

boyfPN_zpsn5ynodsb.png

3. Don’t fill out your email. Just click on the YELLOW button.

daumloginPN_zpsyrmovesr.png
4. Now you can enter the email address your used for your KAKAO account and its password. Click LOGIN.

daumkakaolog_zpsjfg6dgxk.png

5. This page confirms the link of your Kakao account with your Daum account. Click on both circles until they turn yellow, then click AGREE.

abiscapctahadaumPN_zpsatcje8fh.png

6. This page asks you to create your Daum username. Type it in then click the Blue button.

abiskakaodaumbuatemailPN_zpsxwnrwssn.png

7. It will take you back to the main page of Boyfriend Fancafe. Now you are logged in on Daum. Please continue to register to fancafe with THIS TUTORIAL

Additional info:

If you already have Kakao Talk app on your phone, you can also install Kakao Talk on your computer.

1. Go to www.kakao.com/main#

2. Click SERVICE menu
3. Click Kakao Talk
4. Find your device spec and download the program.

donlot_zpsqzsiofdi.png

4. After you install, you can login with your email dan password. It will ask you a confirmation code to register the device. Just follow the instruction they give you until your Kakao in your computer is connected with Kakao account on your phone.

It will create a folder on your computre drive to store chat history and images sent via Kakao Talk.

Kakao Talk on your computer works the same way as the one on your phone. However, if you don't have a smartphone, then you cannot use Kakao Talk on your computer. It doesn't work like a messenger. It must be connected with a phone number.

Please let us know if we make any mistake or you have a problem with the steps.

minwoo_zpszoa7q2u1.png

#2 kaijin1582

kaijin1582

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:jo twins, donghyun, minwoo, hyunseong, jeongmin
  • Fave BF song:boyfriend, you and i, janus, witch, bounce, all

Posted 03 January 2016 - 11:56 PM

thank you~~  :pandalove:  

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Fanne95 : (20 June 2019 - 12:53 AM) Hello :)
@  LeeJeongRhie : (19 June 2019 - 12:58 AM) Hi~
@  Fanne95 : (27 May 2019 - 01:42 AM) @silverrara I know I was shocked too :(
@  silverrara : (18 May 2019 - 11:18 AM) boyfriend disbanded. Just why..??!!
@  auxilia : (12 February 2019 - 10:11 AM) Happy Donghyun Day 2019... time flies so fast, it's 2019 already >_< we barely hang out here TT
@  3rdbutton : (15 April 2018 - 04:06 AM) Hello, its been a looooong timeee
@  LeeJeongRhie : (02 April 2018 - 12:17 PM) anyone?
@  rafacha : (12 February 2018 - 09:27 PM) Happy Donghyun day!! :)
@  Deisy : (12 February 2018 - 03:54 PM) Había perdido este lugar y al fin lo encontré nuevamente.. Feliz San Valentin para los que quedan. Aún este lugar funciona?
@  jhietery : (11 February 2018 - 04:25 PM) advance happy valentine's day
@  jhietery : (11 February 2018 - 04:25 PM) this place is still here..
@  Maisarah_nev... : (20 January 2018 - 10:51 PM) Can I know where can I find wonder boy episode 8
@  Maisarah_nev... : (20 January 2018 - 08:54 PM) Hi! I'm new here.. Can I join this?
@  auxilia : (15 December 2017 - 09:04 PM) #13 is up ^^ i mean at my blog
@  yhen_26 : (22 October 2017 - 12:05 AM) Hi!! I am just a newbie to the fandom... Please take care of me :)))
@  fedianto : (16 October 2017 - 10:27 PM) I'm back, it's  been so long i didn't come to this forum
@  fedianto : (16 October 2017 - 10:26 PM) Annyeong bestfriend!!!
@  auxilia : (06 October 2017 - 06:16 PM) I'm back... anyone??
@  silverrara : (23 September 2017 - 10:48 AM) i wonder if boyfriend know this forum
@  Fanne95 : (24 August 2017 - 09:56 PM) Annyeong Bepues!!^^hahaha XD
@  Juli_min23 : (17 August 2017 - 06:18 AM) Hello
@  DandyPikachu : (01 August 2017 - 04:24 AM) Ah, I don't think there are any active sites that focus on Boyfriend alone, but photos you can probably get at the fansites that Korean Bepeus have! Or any Bestfriend really haha
@  elji_annicam... : (29 July 2017 - 07:14 PM) I just want to ask if anyone of you knows some fan website where I can get photos and information of Boyfriend such as www.boyfriendboyband.wordpress.com (?)  :dhthanks:
@  elji_annicam... : (29 July 2017 - 07:01 PM) Hi, Beppeus!  :lol:
@  Sami98 : (28 July 2017 - 02:15 AM) I'm so grateful to have found this forum. I don't know many Bestfriends outside of my friends (most of which I made them Bestfriends) so I hope I can make new friends here!