Photo

15.09.16 Important Notice regarding the misunderstanding of Boyfriend USA Tour 2015

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Velisha

Velisha

Forever Bestfriend

• Admin
  • 1,131 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Minwoo
  • Fave BF song:Standing With You

Posted 16 September 2015 - 05:59 AM

Dear Bestfriends,

This is your admin, Velisha, with an important notice.

There is a misunderstanding regarding the issue of Boyfriend USA Tour lately. If you heard the info or you are USA Bestfriends, please read this carefully.

Some Bestfriends heard that Boyfriend is having a tour in the USA in October & November and tickets are already on sale.

We investigated this info and also sent a notification to Boyfriend manager via fancafe.

There is a mistake in some websites, especially ticketing website or concert schedule websites, which they put (Kpop) Boyfriend photos and discography in another artist’s tour schedule, which name is also Boyfriend. However, Boyfriend in this case is a female rapper and has no relation to Kpop Boyfriend.

It is confusing because the show title is 2015 Bounce Shakedown Tour. “Boyfriend” and “Bounce” plus Kpop Boyfriend’s photos lead fans to believe that this is the Kpop Boyfriend tour.

An additional info (unrelated to this case), there are also USA artists/group with the name BOY/FRIEND and Boyfriend Academy.

Fancafe manager already responded to our message and they posted an announcement in fancafe. All official events (overseas) will be announced through Boyfriend official fancafe and SNS.

However, we all know sometimes the fancafe is late in updating the schedules and we find information from third party source.

Whenever the forum comes across any info about Boyfriend event, we always research about it first before we pass the information in the forum or our twitter, eventhough it’s not listed in fancafe.
If available, we do some background checking about the organizer to make sure the event is legit or not. If we find a contact info, we will contact them to confirm it. For example, we searched Boyfriend in Kpop Fantasy 2015 in Poland and Boyfriend in Hallyu Festival 2015 in Almaty. Both overseas events are legit from legit organizers.

Even with all the confirmation, an event can be canceled due to many reasons. However, canceled event doesn’t mean it’s an illegal/unofficial event.

The first thing you have to do whenever you hear info about Boyfriend event (or any concert), before you buy the tickets, please do some research and checking.

You can contact your local fanbase first, artist representative, and the organizer. If none reply you back, ask international fanbase to confirm it.

You can always contact I’m Your Bestfriend Forum regarding Boyfriend event. We will help you to check it.

Thank you for anyone who asked us about this case & Hyeonjia for translating.

Source:
Boyfriend USA Tour Page, Bounce Shakedown Tour News

보이프렌드 Fancafe Annoucement
Click to see

Spoiler

• jhayeminwoo and luthfia JoSungWoo like this

minwoo_zpszoa7q2u1.png

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Fanne95 : (20 June 2019 - 12:53 AM) Hello :)
@  LeeJeongRhie : (19 June 2019 - 12:58 AM) Hi~
@  Fanne95 : (27 May 2019 - 01:42 AM) @silverrara I know I was shocked too :(
@  silverrara : (18 May 2019 - 11:18 AM) boyfriend disbanded. Just why..??!!
@  auxilia : (12 February 2019 - 10:11 AM) Happy Donghyun Day 2019... time flies so fast, it's 2019 already >_< we barely hang out here TT
@  3rdbutton : (15 April 2018 - 04:06 AM) Hello, its been a looooong timeee
@  LeeJeongRhie : (02 April 2018 - 12:17 PM) anyone?
@  rafacha : (12 February 2018 - 09:27 PM) Happy Donghyun day!! :)
@  Deisy : (12 February 2018 - 03:54 PM) Había perdido este lugar y al fin lo encontré nuevamente.. Feliz San Valentin para los que quedan. Aún este lugar funciona?
@  jhietery : (11 February 2018 - 04:25 PM) advance happy valentine's day
@  jhietery : (11 February 2018 - 04:25 PM) this place is still here..
@  Maisarah_nev... : (20 January 2018 - 10:51 PM) Can I know where can I find wonder boy episode 8
@  Maisarah_nev... : (20 January 2018 - 08:54 PM) Hi! I'm new here.. Can I join this?
@  auxilia : (15 December 2017 - 09:04 PM) #13 is up ^^ i mean at my blog
@  yhen_26 : (22 October 2017 - 12:05 AM) Hi!! I am just a newbie to the fandom... Please take care of me :)))
@  fedianto : (16 October 2017 - 10:27 PM) I'm back, it's  been so long i didn't come to this forum
@  fedianto : (16 October 2017 - 10:26 PM) Annyeong bestfriend!!!
@  auxilia : (06 October 2017 - 06:16 PM) I'm back... anyone??
@  silverrara : (23 September 2017 - 10:48 AM) i wonder if boyfriend know this forum
@  Fanne95 : (24 August 2017 - 09:56 PM) Annyeong Bepues!!^^hahaha XD
@  Juli_min23 : (17 August 2017 - 06:18 AM) Hello
@  DandyPikachu : (01 August 2017 - 04:24 AM) Ah, I don't think there are any active sites that focus on Boyfriend alone, but photos you can probably get at the fansites that Korean Bepeus have! Or any Bestfriend really haha
@  elji_annicam... : (29 July 2017 - 07:14 PM) I just want to ask if anyone of you knows some fan website where I can get photos and information of Boyfriend such as www.boyfriendboyband.wordpress.com (?)  :dhthanks:
@  elji_annicam... : (29 July 2017 - 07:01 PM) Hi, Beppeus!  :lol:
@  Sami98 : (28 July 2017 - 02:15 AM) I'm so grateful to have found this forum. I don't know many Bestfriends outside of my friends (most of which I made them Bestfriends) so I hope I can make new friends here!