Forever Bestfriend

• Admin
  • 1,131 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Minwoo
  • Fave BF song:Standing With You

Posted 16 September 2015 - 05:47 AM

Dear Bestfriends,

This is your admin, Velisha.

I would like to address two issues that have been around for a while.

First: Uncredited Translation/Subtitles

We found some fans & fanbases in our dear fandom have been using other people’s translation/subtitles WITHOUT permission and proper credit. Even worse, they claim the translation/subtitles as their own work, covered/deleted the original watermark and enjoyed the praise from other fans for something that doesn’t belong to them.

Please remember any translation/subtitles are the work from generous translators who give their time and skills to help us understand the information. If it’s not yours, please don’t claim it as yours. If you want to use it or re-translate it into different language, please ask for permission first, then after the permission is granted, please put proper credit.

If this is still going on, the translators can stop translating anytime and you won’t be able to understand any more information. So please respect the works of others and always ask for permission.

Second: Personal use of IMYB Forum Logo & Edits

We also found some fans who use I’m Your Bestfriend Forum Logo (the round one) as their personal profile picture. The logo is designed and made only for the forum and to indentify us as a fanbase.

If you use it as your personal SNS profile pictures, then every information/status you post, can be mistaken as information from the forum. This can lead to misunderstanding and mistakes that can harm the forum as a fanbase.

Aside from the special Boyfriend 4th Anniversary 2015 logo/avatar that can be publicly used, we don’t allow the use of forum logo as your profile picture, especially if you are not part of forum staffs. This rule also applies to the usage of Forum layout header and any image with I’m Your Bestfriend Forum logo on it.

If you use our logo/edits for personal social media account, please change it. We will not give you any punishment whatsoever. We only ask you to change it.

If you see/find anything in regards of these two issues, please notify us on the forum, via @BOYFRIENDIntl, email us at info@imyourbestfriend.com or PM Admin here.

List of I’m Your Bestfriend official accounts:

Web: imyourbestfriend.com
Email: info@imyourbestfriend.com
Twitter: @BOYFRIENDIntl & @BESTFRIENDIntl
Fancafe: user imybforum
Weibo: http://weibo.com/u/5157728505
Facebook: http://www.facebook....bestfriendforum (inactive, user only. We don’t have a Fan Page!)
Instagram: @imyourbestfriendforum
Tumblr: http://imyourbestfri...rum.tumblr.com/ (inactive)
Youtube: http://www.youtube.c...urbestfriendcom (only for streaming purpose)
Indiegogo: http://www.indiegogo...viduals/7051487 (only for fund raising purpose)
VK: http://vk.com/imyourbestfriendforum

We also have registered account in websites that are necessary to support Boyfriend, but all are inactive user (only for voting/streaming/forum purposes such as niconico, Mnet, MelOn, etc ).
We DO NOT have Path, Pinterest, Periscope, or Kakao account.

We are planning to have accounts in other platfroms. When we do, we will make an announcement to confirm that it's official.

If you see any active user that resembles our forum name or using our logo, you can confirm first it is official forum account or not.

Thank you,
Velisha.

• songil and jhayeminwoo like this

minwoo_zpszoa7q2u1.png

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Fanne95 : (20 June 2019 - 12:53 AM) Hello :)
@  LeeJeongRhie : (19 June 2019 - 12:58 AM) Hi~
@  Fanne95 : (27 May 2019 - 01:42 AM) @silverrara I know I was shocked too :(
@  silverrara : (18 May 2019 - 11:18 AM) boyfriend disbanded. Just why..??!!
@  auxilia : (12 February 2019 - 10:11 AM) Happy Donghyun Day 2019... time flies so fast, it's 2019 already >_< we barely hang out here TT
@  3rdbutton : (15 April 2018 - 04:06 AM) Hello, its been a looooong timeee
@  LeeJeongRhie : (02 April 2018 - 12:17 PM) anyone?
@  rafacha : (12 February 2018 - 09:27 PM) Happy Donghyun day!! :)
@  Deisy : (12 February 2018 - 03:54 PM) Había perdido este lugar y al fin lo encontré nuevamente.. Feliz San Valentin para los que quedan. Aún este lugar funciona?
@  jhietery : (11 February 2018 - 04:25 PM) advance happy valentine's day
@  jhietery : (11 February 2018 - 04:25 PM) this place is still here..
@  Maisarah_nev... : (20 January 2018 - 10:51 PM) Can I know where can I find wonder boy episode 8
@  Maisarah_nev... : (20 January 2018 - 08:54 PM) Hi! I'm new here.. Can I join this?
@  auxilia : (15 December 2017 - 09:04 PM) #13 is up ^^ i mean at my blog
@  yhen_26 : (22 October 2017 - 12:05 AM) Hi!! I am just a newbie to the fandom... Please take care of me :)))
@  fedianto : (16 October 2017 - 10:27 PM) I'm back, it's  been so long i didn't come to this forum
@  fedianto : (16 October 2017 - 10:26 PM) Annyeong bestfriend!!!
@  auxilia : (06 October 2017 - 06:16 PM) I'm back... anyone??
@  silverrara : (23 September 2017 - 10:48 AM) i wonder if boyfriend know this forum
@  Fanne95 : (24 August 2017 - 09:56 PM) Annyeong Bepues!!^^hahaha XD
@  Juli_min23 : (17 August 2017 - 06:18 AM) Hello
@  DandyPikachu : (01 August 2017 - 04:24 AM) Ah, I don't think there are any active sites that focus on Boyfriend alone, but photos you can probably get at the fansites that Korean Bepeus have! Or any Bestfriend really haha
@  elji_annicam... : (29 July 2017 - 07:14 PM) I just want to ask if anyone of you knows some fan website where I can get photos and information of Boyfriend such as www.boyfriendboyband.wordpress.com (?)  :dhthanks:
@  elji_annicam... : (29 July 2017 - 07:01 PM) Hi, Beppeus!  :lol:
@  Sami98 : (28 July 2017 - 02:15 AM) I'm so grateful to have found this forum. I don't know many Bestfriends outside of my friends (most of which I made them Bestfriends) so I hope I can make new friends here!