• Admin
  • 1,131 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Minwoo
  • Fave BF song:Standing With You

Posted 22 August 2015 - 10:07 AM

L6w5TnC.png

5 Things You Miss from Boyfriend's BOUNCE Era

1. Jo Twins' Army Hair
When Youngmin & Kwangmin joined the show Real Men in February 2015, they had to have their hair cut short for the army requirement. It was right before Bounce promotion started, so we could see their army hair throughout this era. After they were done with Real Men, the Twins dyed their hair. Youngmin was pink/purple and Kwangmin was red.

YqHKA39.png

2. Who is Who in Boyfriend in Wonderland
It's obvious that Boyfriend using Alice in Wonderland as their concept for Boyfriend in Wonderland album and the MV Bounce. However, it's confusing to Bestfriends because we had to guess who is playing which character in Alice in Wonderland, because Boyfriend's fairy tale concept is always with a twist.
This time it is Hyunseong who plays double character. He potrays the Cheshire Cat, as you can see in his hair color; but also as Alice. Nice huh? A male Alice (with nice abs too), that's why he was wearing a blue shirt in the MV.
Donghyun elegantly plays the White Rabbit with gorgeous pink hair. Minwoo as the Mad Hatter. Kwangmin & Youngmin of course as the quirky twins, Tweedledee & Tweedledum. And Jeongmin dresses up as the Card Soldier of the Queen’s Army.
As for the female model in the MV, she is Alice as well as the rabbit too. Plus in the beginning, she was wearing the red riding hood from Witch era. Such a nice twist huh?
Let's watch the MV again!

UFtgAy5.png

3. Donghyun's card throw
Donghyun practice a lot for this quick gimmick. He even carried a deck of cards everywhere. Especially because he was busy with his musical during the preparation of Bounce comeback. He said he kept messing up and nervous for the comeback stage. So please pay attention to his card on Bounce performance because he worked so hard for it.
Bounce performance list click HERE

yFmh65t.jpg

4. Boyfriend's 2nd Win
Amazingly, Bestfriends managed to give Boyfriend their 2nd win at SBS MTV The Show on March 24, 2015. If you see the numbers on the date, it can be rearrange as 012345 (150324). So now Boyfriend and Bestfriends have 2 sets of lucky numbers: 14.11.11 and 15.03.24
Plus the next day, March 25, was Boyfriend's 1400th Day since debut.
So it was double happiness to get the 2nd win on that specific day.
Boyfriend celebrated with Bestfriends who came to the watch them at the music show. It was touching and overwhelming. Moreover, this time more international fans helped Chinese fans with the vote, so it was intense during the live voting period.
You can watch the winning speech here cr: Audrey Yam and Boyfriend's thank you video here Cr: youngmineekkeo

CA3QYeDUgAA2BA7.jpg

ACQ7bSy.jpg

5. Boyfriend in the forest
Probably because the Alice in Wonderland concept fits the setting, Boyfriend gave us a special dance video of Bounce.... in the forest. I must admit, it's not easy dancing in the forest with the complete concept costumes, so we should give them two thumbs up for it. This special version of Bounce is a promise after Bounce MV reached 1M views (??) I'm not sure because Starship often trolled us with those promises :lol:
Anyway, let us all appreciate our hard working Boyfriend in the forest once again. Click here please.

scRqpUA.png

What do you miss from Bounce era? Please comment below!

• Danbo Min likes this

minwoo_zpszoa7q2u1.png

#2 smudgebaby

smudgebaby

-oh look, a pretty smile-

• 0526 Subbing Team
  • 997 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:see that dp? yep, him

Posted 22 August 2015 - 10:17 AM

Ack, Alice was the rabbit?
But that was Donghyun ;~~;
That's why she held the rabbit cause Donghyun transformed into it :3
(and minwoo kissed the rabbit and shippers rose.)
(our very own version of the princess and the rabbit.)

WAHHH Bounce.
I remember feeling so betrayed because I thought the intro track was their comeback song.
I did like the intro better but Bounce slowly grew on me.

FYI.
Bounce in Forest has Fix and Non-Fix version. Fix was on YT, non-Fix on Facebook ;)
Ripped from FB

-inserts witty comment-
-too lazy to think of anything rn-

#3 freestyle8x0

freestyle8x0

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:DongHyun & KwangMin

Posted 22 August 2015 - 12:12 PM

For me, Bounce is the most different title song of Boyfriend since debut.  When I listen to Witch & Obsession, I was really worry for their throats. Bounce suits them more & good for their throats more. 

& They won again ~.~ Won again ~ Everytime someone remind me about their broacast program trophy, I was always so touched ~.~

• Velisha likes this

#4 Velisha

Velisha

Forever Bestfriend

• Admin
  • 1,131 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Minwoo
  • Fave BF song:Standing With You

Posted 22 August 2015 - 12:59 PM

FYI.
Bounce in Forest has Fix and Non-Fix version. Fix was on YT, non-Fix on Facebook ;)
Ripped from FB

Now here is my problem, I was so busy during the release of this forest version, but what's to fix? lol
Can't watch right now, got to go to work

Thank you so much for sharing

minwoo_zpszoa7q2u1.png

#5 smudgebaby

smudgebaby

-oh look, a pretty smile-

• 0526 Subbing Team
  • 997 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:see that dp? yep, him

Posted 22 August 2015 - 01:12 PM

Now here is my problem, I was so busy during the release of this forest version, but what's to fix? lol
Can't watch right now, got to go to work

Thank you so much for sharing

The camera, darling, the camera.
XD.

Fix(ed) camera vs non-fix(ed) camera.

-inserts witty comment-
-too lazy to think of anything rn-

#6 myonlyweakness 0892

myonlyweakness 0892

Boyfriend's Soulmate

• 1,848 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Hyunseong, Youngmin, Minwoo

Posted 26 August 2015 - 10:16 AM

Thank you for sharing the non fixed ver. I had no idea it existed. 

I miss the Bounce era a lot I felt like the promotion wasn't long enough but I understand why it wasn't. I also miss the broadcasts, I enjoyed watching to see what they could come up with next for example how they seemed to appear on stage like magic. 150313

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Fanne95 : (20 June 2019 - 12:53 AM) Hello :)
@  LeeJeongRhie : (19 June 2019 - 12:58 AM) Hi~
@  Fanne95 : (27 May 2019 - 01:42 AM) @silverrara I know I was shocked too :(
@  silverrara : (18 May 2019 - 11:18 AM) boyfriend disbanded. Just why..??!!
@  auxilia : (12 February 2019 - 10:11 AM) Happy Donghyun Day 2019... time flies so fast, it's 2019 already >_< we barely hang out here TT
@  3rdbutton : (15 April 2018 - 04:06 AM) Hello, its been a looooong timeee
@  LeeJeongRhie : (02 April 2018 - 12:17 PM) anyone?
@  rafacha : (12 February 2018 - 09:27 PM) Happy Donghyun day!! :)
@  Deisy : (12 February 2018 - 03:54 PM) Había perdido este lugar y al fin lo encontré nuevamente.. Feliz San Valentin para los que quedan. Aún este lugar funciona?
@  jhietery : (11 February 2018 - 04:25 PM) advance happy valentine's day
@  jhietery : (11 February 2018 - 04:25 PM) this place is still here..
@  Maisarah_nev... : (20 January 2018 - 10:51 PM) Can I know where can I find wonder boy episode 8
@  Maisarah_nev... : (20 January 2018 - 08:54 PM) Hi! I'm new here.. Can I join this?
@  auxilia : (15 December 2017 - 09:04 PM) #13 is up ^^ i mean at my blog
@  yhen_26 : (22 October 2017 - 12:05 AM) Hi!! I am just a newbie to the fandom... Please take care of me :)))
@  fedianto : (16 October 2017 - 10:27 PM) I'm back, it's  been so long i didn't come to this forum
@  fedianto : (16 October 2017 - 10:26 PM) Annyeong bestfriend!!!
@  auxilia : (06 October 2017 - 06:16 PM) I'm back... anyone??
@  silverrara : (23 September 2017 - 10:48 AM) i wonder if boyfriend know this forum
@  Fanne95 : (24 August 2017 - 09:56 PM) Annyeong Bepues!!^^hahaha XD
@  Juli_min23 : (17 August 2017 - 06:18 AM) Hello
@  DandyPikachu : (01 August 2017 - 04:24 AM) Ah, I don't think there are any active sites that focus on Boyfriend alone, but photos you can probably get at the fansites that Korean Bepeus have! Or any Bestfriend really haha
@  elji_annicam... : (29 July 2017 - 07:14 PM) I just want to ask if anyone of you knows some fan website where I can get photos and information of Boyfriend such as www.boyfriendboyband.wordpress.com (?)  :dhthanks:
@  elji_annicam... : (29 July 2017 - 07:01 PM) Hi, Beppeus!  :lol:
@  Sami98 : (28 July 2017 - 02:15 AM) I'm so grateful to have found this forum. I don't know many Bestfriends outside of my friends (most of which I made them Bestfriends) so I hope I can make new friends here!