Photo

10 Reasons Why You Should Become A Bestfriend (or stay as one)

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Velisha

Velisha

Forever Bestfriend

• Admin
  • 1,131 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Minwoo
  • Fave BF song:Standing With You

Posted 21 August 2015 - 08:16 PM

10.jpg

10 Reasons Why You Should Become A Bestfriend
(or stay as one)

1. You have 6 boyfriends
Not just one, but 6 handsome & talented guys telling you every time, "I'm your Boyfriend."
You can pick just one you love the most. Or two.... or three (you can't make me choose one).
Or you can just choose randomly depending on your mood or favorite hair color.
But most Bestfriends love all six of them because Donghyun, Hyunseong, Jeongmin, Youngmin, Kwangmin & Minwoo are all lovable & adorable.

2. Bestfriend is a small fandom
We are small, so we need more people. Pleaseeee join us.
No, just kidding.
We never force people to love Boyfriend. Or even if they want to leave (which many already did to like other idols) that’s fine too. We’re cool, we’re chill.
Of course, the down side of being a small fandom is we don’t have enough manpower for the voting. That’s why Boyfriend rarely wins! Eventhough they have all the winning material, there are just not enough Bestfriends to back them up.
But hold up! There is a benefit of being in a small fandom. Since we are small, Boyfriend notice us a lot. They even remember us.
My wonderful Bestfriend from Peru, Tsoul, said, “Doesn't this make Boyfriend love Bestfriends even more? Value them more? Know them more?”
Seriously, that status “Oppa, notice me!” can come true if you are a Bestfriend.
Our friendly Bestfriend, Cat, also stated on her interview for Bestfriend Spotlight, “Am I the only one who likes our size? I like the way we are! Because we all talk to each other easily!”

3. Bestfriend lives up to their name
Because “I’m your best friend”. As simple as that. We are friends, just enjoying the love for Boyfriend. When you start talking to a fellow Bestfriend, you can already assume they are your best friend. Bestfriends are friendly. I don’t know, maybe because if you like Boyfriend, then it’s just all the nice feelings coming out.
Tsoul shared her nice experience with fellow Bestfriends from Argentina fanbase. She flew from Peru to Argentina to watch Boyfriend Bewitch in Argentina. She never met them before, but Argentina Bestfriends welcomed her, helped her with her stay and treated her like... their best friend!
Tsoul said, "Bestfriends are incredibly nice and sweet. I still remember how nice the girls of BF Argentina staffs were to me. I didn't want to leave!!"

4. Bestfriend is simple.
Many Bestfriends that I know, they don’t follow other Kpop group. They only follow Boyfriend.
Of course, it’s fine if you are in multi-fandoms or you like twenty other idols or have 10 idol-husbands under your blanket. Kpop fandom should be fun, so just enjoy what you like, right?
However, if you just like 1 group, which is Boyfriend, you life becomes simpler. You don’t really see scandal or gossip or fanwar.
Even if you are a hard-core fan of other top level Kpop groups, if your fandom feels too much for you; just come to our fandom. You will take a breather and feel at peace for a change.

5. Bestfriend is global
There are so many Bestfriends all around the world. Since we are a small fandom, we can know each other better. I talk to many Bestfriends from all over the world, even if it takes Google translate to get the message across. They are so nice! Suddenly you have friends from Russia, or India or Spain or other countries that you never heard of and with language you cannot understand, just because we like the same thing. Well, actually it’s because we share the same 6 Boyfriends, but anyway, you get the point.

6. Bestfriend is a home
I was falling in and out of love of many Kpop idols for 10 years now. At some point, I could not (and didn’t want to) associate myself with the fandom, eventhough I loved the group to death. Boyfriend is the first group that I can proudly say that I am their big fan. I am a proud Bestfriend. I feel like I finally found my home. Honestly, I retired from following other kpop groups after I found Boyfriend. As my Bestfriend from Australia, Lynn, said, “It sounds like a good retirement plan.” Yes, it is. Bestfriend is a nice & peaceful home, and I love to stay. Home sweet home.

7. Bestfriend’s Love Communication
Thanks to our Boyfriend who created Love Communication, it’s the base of our fandom. Yes, we speak different languages. But as long as we are open for communication, it turns into love as the universal language. Many projects, support and information have been shared internationally. Using internet and social media, you can “hangout” with any Bestfriend from any country. When you need help or share your mind, just call and your Bestfriend will be there for you. Don’t be afraid to strike a random conversation with a “stranger” Bestfriend. As long as you have nothing against Boyfriend, we’re cool with you.
You should know also, that Boyfriend's 1st and 2nd win are also thanks to the collaboration of Bestfriends from different countries. Our Love Communication has broken the barrier of languages & background.

8. Bestfriend loves to share
If a guy said, I’m Your Boyfriend, to millions of girls, you’d probably slap him, right? But we don’t mind sharing our Boyfriends with other girls (and guys). After all, most of the time, Bestfriends cannot help to steal a glance at the other Boyfriend member, who is not their bias (I’m guilty as charged here). So, dear Boyfriend bias, we don’t mind sharing you with other Bestfriends, as long as you don’t mind sharing us with the rest of your group members *coughexcusecough*
Oh, btw, we also love to share information, translation, videos, etc. ;)

9. Bestfriend turns to BFF
In English, BFF stands for "Best Friend Forever."
Forever?
What if you don't like Boyfriend anymore? Stop being a Bestfriend, right?
You may think you are not a Bestfriend anymore, but the friendship among Bestfriends goes beyond that.
Perhaps you started as fellow Bestfriends, fangirling & spazzing together about Boyfriend. And as time goes by, you just become... best friends. You still talk to each other, eventhough it's not about Boyfriend anymore. You also talk about other things like real life, sharing dreams and story... maybe about real boyfriend.
How many of you have this kind of experience? *raises hand*

10. Bestfriend stays with you
Kpop fandom world is our escape where you can explode with feelz or puking rainbow. Or you can just totally get sick of it. However, Bestfriend stays with you, whether you want it or not. Sure, reality sucks. Life catches up with you and you put yourself on hiatus. You drifted away from Boyfriend or maybe Kpop altogether. But I can assure you, once you see Boyfriend again, maybe watch an MV or listen to their song; you will say, “Hey, I used to like that group! They were cute.”
You will remember nothing bad about Boyfriend. You will remember that it was fun when you liked Boyfriend. And they made you smile, maybe at least once.
When you look at Boyfriend, there is actually nothing you can really hate about them. We admit, they look so gay and skinny and kiddish to the world’s standard. But try to find something that you really hate about them.
Boyfriend is a peaceful group themselves. They have good relationship with each other, with their family, company and their (idols) friends. Don’t you think Boyfriend sets an example for all of us?
If you have left Bestfriend fandom or be in a long hiatus, please feel free to comeback anytime. It’s easy and no requirements needed, like you never forget how to ride a bicycle. Maybe you will have to take a second look to tell Youngmin & Kwangmin apart, but Bestfriend is always here, as well as Boyfriend.

By Velisha
Who is thankful for Boyfriend & the nicest fandom ever, Bestfriend.

• SouL_BF, Danbo Min, Daphne and 7 others like this

minwoo_zpszoa7q2u1.png

#2 smudgebaby

smudgebaby

-oh look, a pretty smile-

• 0526 Subbing Team
  • 997 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:see that dp? yep, him

Posted 21 August 2015 - 09:40 PM

But I can assure you, once you see Boyfriend again, maybe watch an MV or listen to their song; you will say, “Hey, I used to like that group! They were cute.”

I actually known them since debut and throughout my period in another fandom, this thought did linger~
Maybe that's why when I saw Obsession I wanted to know more and got sucked into this unending rabbit hole :3

TBH I was quite surprised after Youngmin's drama to suddenly see so many posts.
You dear, work yourself very hard /pats head/

-inserts witty comment-
-too lazy to think of anything rn-

#3 myonlyweakness 0892

myonlyweakness 0892

Boyfriend's Soulmate

• 1,848 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Hyunseong, Youngmin, Minwoo

Posted 22 August 2015 - 04:21 AM

I am so happy to be a BESTFRIEND and it's true that it is super easy to make friends, and of course the BESTFRIEND fandom is so kind.  Thanks to Boyfriend I have make quite a bit of friends from all around the world. :)

#4 rahmadiwi

rahmadiwi

신리아

• 220 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:조영민❤

Posted 22 August 2015 - 10:41 PM

Aaaaaaaaa♡♡♡♡♡
That's all true ~~~~~~~
Btw, you write this all vel??
You can start to make a book with this one:D

Love You Boyfriend
Love You Bestfriend, all♡

Posted Image

조영민♥

He always become melody♪stars★and flowers🌸

In my heart

★★★★

#5 LeeJeongRhie

LeeJeongRhie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 148 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Lee Jeongmin and the bias wrecker, Shim Hyunseong

Posted 23 August 2015 - 02:51 PM

All of those are trueeee~
I don't know why, but Boyfriend is the first group that i stalk and at that time I didn't hesitate to like their fanpage... even though i ever liked another group before I usually too lazy or uninterested with following their fan page or fan base...

And I'm so happy to have so many bestfriends... They are so nice... :)
  • auxilia likes this