Velisha

Forever Bestfriend

• Admin
  • 1,131 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Minwoo
  • Fave BF song:Standing With You

Posted 23 July 2015 - 07:32 PM

Hello Bestfriends,

Once again I apologize for the delay. But I finally finished checking all the answers you submitted.
I must say that I salute teachers anywhere, because grading test is no fun at all.

I did laugh because of question #7 that almost everybody got it wrong, just because they didn't read it carefully.

It said "when they debuted 4 years ago", so it's 2011, right? But many of you answered with Boyfriend's CURRENT age ahahaha I was like... why is Youngmin 20 years old when debuted????

But seriously, in any test you have to read the question carefully, because question #7 is supposed to be your bonus question since it's easy.

Anyway, I guess this exam is too difficult for you huh?
Many of you sent the answer late! Nobody got 100% correct! Mmmph~ :angry:
I am being extra generous and linient with you guys for now. Next time, you should do better, okay?

But the best grade is only 1 mistake. A few Bestfriends did that. Whoaa... cool huh? There are still Bestfriends who know about Boyfriend a lot. I'm proud.
Okay, now let's move on to the announcement....

The winner for Boyfriend Exam 2015 is

Soul_telepathy

Prize: 1 set of Bofyriend Bewitch standee

standee2_zpsguiaslvi.png

Congratulations!

Please PM me your address in this format:

Full name:
Street name, house/apartement number:
District/City:
Province/State:
Postal code:
Phone number: (house or mobile phone)

NOTE: if you don't reply/respond within 20 days, we will pick a new winner.

Sorry there is no pic of the winner drawing, because it's 3 o'clock in the morning right now. It's kinda dark and I'm very sleepy. Did you see any typo? well, that's because I am already half awake -__-

As requested, here are the answers for Boyfriend Exam. You can click the link for further reading of the answer.

1. Boyfriend has been supporting Fantasy Fairy Tale concept. What are the fairy tales they used so far?
Peter Pan (Obsession) , Little Red Riding Hood (Witch) & Alice in Wonderland (Bounce)

2. Mention 2 awards Boyfriend got this year. [Awards, not from weekly music shows]
Asia Model Award 2015 - Popular Singer & YinYueTai V Chart Award 2015 - Most Potential Korean Artist

3. Boyfriend sang this song Find Yourself for a movie soundtrack in DECEMBER 2014

4. Which member is good with spicy food?
Donghyun [article 1] [article 2]

5. Mention 2 songs that Donghyun & Jeongmin composed together.
You've Moved On & Lost Memory

6. During Obsession promo, Boyfriend had special giveaway items for Bestfriend, which was: (pick one) [Read the Fancafe translations]
a. Red heart necklace
b. Handwritten story book
c. Couple ring [Fancafe post 1] [Fancafe post 2]

7. For math question, 2015 is Boyfriend’s 4th Anniversary. When they debuted 4 years ago, how old was each member? (Korean or International age, both are acceptable; but you must get all 6 right)
(korean age/international)
Donghyun 23/22
Hyunseong 18/17 (if you put 19/18 I will let it slide this time. HS & MW hadn't had their bdays yet lol)
Jeongmin 18/17
Kwangmin & Youngmin 17/16
Minwoo 16/15 (if you put 17/16 I will let it slide this time lol)

8. We all know that Minwoo talks in his sleep. Besides sleep talking, Minwoo also did this once in his sleep: (pick one)
a. Dancing
b. Waking up other member
c. Changing his pants [Fancafe post]

9. Donghyun said, after coming back from Real Men shooting, Jo Twins have became more: (pick one)
a. Well disciplined [article]
b. Mature
c. Eating more

10. Jeongmin graduated from Seoul Music High School. Right now, Jeongmin is registered at Sejong University - Vocal/Music Departement. However, Jeongmin said, if he were not a Boyfriend member, he would like to study in this university: (pick one, hint: a famous academy in the USA) [from magazine interview]
a. UC Berkeley
b. Berklee College [article] (it is a famous music academy in the USA)
c. Harvard University

11. If Donghyun always picks girl with good voice as his ideal type, what feature in Youngmin’s ideal girl?
Her eyes

12. During Witch promotion, Boyfriend gave Bestfriends this as a token of gratitude: (pick one) [from BF Official twitter, but they even said it on Boyfriend's China Diary, subbed by 0526]
a. Food truck
b. Breakfast meal from McDonalds
c. Cookies they baked themselves [BF Tweet] [BF China Diary vid]

13. Besides promotion, Boyfriend members also involved in individual project. Before Bounce promotion, a certain member was worried because lack of practicing dance together due to this separate project. What kind of project the certain member was involved in? [from a news site interview]
Donghyun's Vegetables Store Bachelor musical [article]

14. According to Boyfriend themselves, they have these positions in the group. Please match it with a name.
Dad: Donghyun
Mom: Minwoo
Health (have a healthy image): Hyunseong
Composer: Jeongmin
Someone’s trainer (the someone is another member): Youngmin
All-in-one: Kwangmin

[Fancafe post]

15. However, Donghyun as a leader, said these are the members’ positions in Boyfriend:
Dad: Donghyun
Mom: Minwoo
Uncle: Hyunseong
Kid #1: Kwangmin
Kid #2: Youngmin
Pet: Jeongmin

[article]

16. Donghyun has one item he’s fond of. He uses it before going to stage, to calm himself. But other people told him not to. What is this item?
Perfume [article] <--FIXED

17. From what era is this blonde Hyunseong?
qVbtyIW.jpg

Love Style

18. Donghyun met his first love during his high school year in this place near his school. What kind of place was that?

Food place [article] (answers similar to this are okay. Some bepeus said DH also talked about this in Wonder Boy, does anyone know which episode?)

19. Which 3 of these facts are TRUE: (pick three)
a. Youngmin was a class president
b. Hyunseong played as a drummer in his band during high school
c. Minwoo had his first kiss in middle school
d. Jeongmin has a younger sister
e. Kwangmin cried when a bunny died when he was in elementary school
f. Donghyun doesn’t drink alcohol

Please watch this video if you haven’t, because you will find the 2 answers there (for #20-21) [Watch the subbed version by 0526subs]

20. Boyfriend claims that this member must be the one who does the food ordering (for delivery) because if he orders it, it tastes yummier. Who is this member?
Minwoo

21.What did Hyunseong tell to the other members towards the end?
He will enlist to the military.

22. Who is the noisy-est/loudest & like to singing in the toilet at the dorm?
Jeongmin [article]

23. Who is the cleanest/neat member and who is the messy one? (two different members)
Minwoo is the cleanest & Jeongmin is the messy one [article]

24. During Seventh Mission promotion in Japan, Boyfriend had to clear mission for each member. Youngmin’s mission is finding alphabet while riding rides in the amusement park, Minwoo’s mission is exchanging a 100 yen pen into something else that is more expensive, and keep exchanging the next item with people in a mall.
What is Jeongmin’s mission?

Get carried/piggy back ride by passerby to the statue of Liberty [Watch the subbed video by 0526subs]

Now you know where you got it right or wrong :D
Thank you for participating & studying about Boyfriend.
I hope you don't give up. Please wait for our next Boyfriend Exam, so enjoy knowing more about Boyfriend everyday until then. If you have suggestion how to improve Boyfriend Exam, please reply below.

Cheers,
Velisha

Special thanks to all the geniuses & subbing team who work hard translating Boyfriend stuffs. Without your hard work, we would have no clue. You guys are the best!!!

Please participate in our Minwoo's Birthday Giveaway! Click HERE for more detail, you can win exclusive Minwoo sticker from Boyfriend Official Fanclub Bestfriend Japan. A very rare item that you cannot find anywhere else!

• Daphne, Soul_telepathy, rafacha and 1 other like this

minwoo_zpszoa7q2u1.png

#2 LeeJeongRhie

LeeJeongRhie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 148 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Lee Jeongmin and the bias wrecker, Shim Hyunseong

Posted 23 July 2015 - 08:11 PM

Waaah~ congratulation soul_telepathy :D
I got it right... Donghyun oppa is the one who likes spicy food... Kekeke~

#3 smudgebaby

smudgebaby

-oh look, a pretty smile-

• 0526 Subbing Team
  • 997 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:see that dp? yep, him

Posted 23 July 2015 - 10:26 PM

Hey Vel, I edited two links because they were http://http which made them bad links.
Thanks for doing this up ^^ Learnt a lot and guessed a lot right too :3 But quite a few wrong too ;~~;

6. During Obsession promo, Boyfriend had special giveaway items for Bestfriend, which was: (pick one) [Read the Fancafe translations]
a. Red heart necklace
b. Handwritten story book
c. Couple ring [Fancafe post 1] [Fancafe post 2]

Just a note, I said it before on the other post, but Red heart necklace was during WITCH and Handwritten story book was during BOUNCE.

8. We all know that Minwoo talks in his sleep. Besides sleep talking, Minwoo also did this once in his sleep: (pick one)
a. Dancing
b. Waking up other member
c. Changing his pants [Fancafe post]

I'm sincerely questioning my bias right now.

9. Donghyun said, after coming back from Real Men shooting, Jo Twins have became more: (pick one)
a. Well disciplined %5Barticle%5D
b. Mature
c. Eating more

Ah...mwave...can I question their translation?
/still refuse to believe Donghyun would call the twins "well-disciplined"/

12. During Witch promotion, Boyfriend gave Bestfriends this as a token of gratitude: (pick one) [from BF Official twitter, but they even said it on Boyfriend's China Diary, subbed by 0526]
a. Food truck
b. Breakfast meal from McDonalds
c. Cookies they baked themselves [BF Tweet] [BF China Diary vid]

AHHHHH.
Did a check, breakfast meal was during Bounce right? Food truck was..........Obsession?

16. Donghyun has one item he’s fond of. He uses it before going to stage, to calm himself. But other people told him not to. What is this item?
Perfume %5Barticle%5D

And oh yeah, Vel, I think there's something odd about this url?
I couldn't find anything about perfume in this.

18. Donghyun met his first love during his high school year in this place near his school. What kind of place was that?
Food place %5Barticle%5D (answers similar to this are okay. Some bepeus said DH also talked about this in Wonder Boy, does anyone know which episode?)

Eheheheh, allow me to speak from memory.
Searched it up: it was in Wonder Boy ep 6 part 3 around 9:30 mark.
They were talking to gather inspiration for their manhwa drawing.

23. Who is the cleanest/neat member and who is the messy one? (two different members)
Minwoo is the cleanest & Jeongmin is the messy one %5Barticle%5D

Poor kid, you, poor kid.

-inserts witty comment-
-too lazy to think of anything rn-

#4 Soul_telepathy

Soul_telepathy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Kwangmin

Posted 24 July 2015 - 12:43 AM

OMG!!!!!!

The winner is me!? Really!!? Is it a dream or reality O_O?

Omo, my heart still beating real fast lol

Thank you!! I'm really happy!!!

• Velisha and YayaSmileHP like this

#5 Velisha

Velisha

Forever Bestfriend

• Admin
  • 1,131 posts

Posted 24 July 2015 - 04:21 AM

Hey Vel, I edited two links because they were http://http which made them bad links.
Thanks for doing this up ^^ Learnt a lot and guessed a lot right too :3 But quite a few wrong too ;~~;

THANK YOU SO MUCH, you're the best. Yeah, I was half asleep and doing too many copy paste

Just a note, I said it before on the other post, but Red heart necklace was during WITCH and Handwritten story book was during BOUNCE.

Huh? I don't get this lol

AHHHHH.
Did a check, breakfast meal was during Bounce right? Food truck was..........Obsession?

And oh yeah, Vel, I think there's something odd about this url?
I couldn't find anything about perfume in this.

Yes. Food truck was during Obsession and McDonalds breakfast was during Bounce.

I fixed the link. I couldn't find it when I searched it again, I thought I was dreaming last night, but I remember it was from Bea's translation

minwoo_zpszoa7q2u1.png

#6 smudgebaby

smudgebaby

• 0526 Subbing Team
  • 997 posts

Posted 24 July 2015 - 08:21 AM

THANK YOU SO MUCH, you're the best. Yeah, I was half asleep and doing too many copy paste

Huh? I don't get this lol

No problem ^^
~ I got your back~ 걱정마 내 품에 기대 ~

Haha not everything is directed to you!
I meant to say that the other two weren't random choices.

Red heart becklaxe was Donghyun's gift during WITCH right? And handwritten storybooks...ah it was printed I think, but still personalised books by Boyfriend members was given out during Bounce.

......no?

-inserts witty comment-

#7 myonlyweakness 0892

myonlyweakness 0892

Boyfriend's Soulmate

• 1,848 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Hyunseong, Youngmin, Minwoo

Posted 24 July 2015 - 10:01 AM

Congrat soul_telepathy enjoy your prize :)

Wow I only missed 19 and 22 (plus the age one,the age question was tricky but it was accepted)
  • Velisha likes this

#8 Velisha

Velisha

Forever Bestfriend

• Admin
  • 1,131 posts

Posted 24 July 2015 - 04:30 PM

No problem ^^
~ I got your back~ 걱정마 내 품에 기대 ~

Haha not everything is directed to you!
I meant to say that the other two weren't random choices.

Red heart becklaxe was Donghyun's gift during WITCH right? And handwritten storybooks...ah it was printed I think, but still personalised books by Boyfriend members was given out during Bounce.

......no?

ahahahah

yes, you are right. The choices for that questions are all true, just need to know which era. I wish we could see more of that personalized story book T__T

The red heart necklace were not just by Donghyun, there were 6 of those. It was a locket too.

You know, I fee like when I was making these questions, I think Bestfriends knew, you know what I mean?
Like I know half of the answers of this exam just because I saw their tweet when they tweeted it or when Bea tweeted the translation. Maybe I need to google it up to confirm, but I know it already.

So I guess, next time I just have to presume that nobody knows?

minwoo_zpszoa7q2u1.png

#9 Velisha

Velisha

Forever Bestfriend

• Admin
  • 1,131 posts

Posted 24 July 2015 - 04:33 PM

Congrat soul_telepathy enjoy your prize :)

Wow I only missed 19 and 22 (plus the age one,the age question was tricky but it was accepted)

Yes, you did well in the exam  :) 

HAhahaha when I made that age question, I never meant it to be tricky, like it's just a simple substraction problem lol

For question #19 there is a trick.

You just have to eliminate choices that aren't true.

We know all Boyfriend drink alcohol, Donghyun is actually a good drinker beside Minwoo.
Jeongmin has an older sister, thanks to Beatles Code when he said it and his nephew pic all over his twitter

And we know that Minwoo's first kiss was with Donghyun in Hello Baby ahahahaha

minwoo_zpszoa7q2u1.png

#10 Shin Minyoung

Shin Minyoung

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Jo Kwangmin

Posted 24 July 2015 - 05:59 PM

Woaaah... finally(?) ^-^
congrat to soul_telepathy ><
I got wrong with hyunseong's age xD
8 and 10 too >\\<

LOL minu why is he w
why is he changing his pants when he sleep ><

#11 smudgebaby

smudgebaby

• 0526 Subbing Team
  • 997 posts

Posted 24 July 2015 - 08:42 PM

ahahahah

yes, you are right. The choices for that questions are all true, just need to know which era. I wish we could see more of that personalized story book T__T

The red heart necklace were not just by Donghyun, there were 6 of those. It was a locket too.

You know, I fee like when I was making these questions, I think Bestfriends knew, you know what I mean?
Like I know half of the answers of this exam just because I saw their tweet when they tweeted it or when Bea tweeted the translation. Maybe I need to google it up to confirm, but I know it already.

So I guess, next time I just have to presume that nobody knows?

Really? There were six of them?
I only remember Donghyun picking a winner and one other member doing sth, but I didn't hear news about the rest :o

It's cause there are some random choices. Like "well disciplined/mature/eating more", I don't know, I'm guessing some were pulled out from random.....? Unless they weren't DX??

-inserts witty comment-

#12 Fanne95

Fanne95

Advanced Member

• ♥Dark Alice♥
  • 168 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Youngmin, Kwangmin and Minwoo pair(KwangYoung!! XD)

Posted 24 July 2015 - 10:03 PM

Congratulations Soul_telepathy! ^^ Good job in the Exam!  :lol:  :lol:

"18. Donghyun met his first love during his high school year in this place near his school. What kind of place was that?
Food place [article] (answers similar to this are okay. Some bepeus said DH also talked about this in Wonder Boy, does anyone know which episode?)"

Vel-Eonnie,

it's in Wonder boy ep 6... ^^ Donghyun -oppa said he met her at a tonkatsu store.. ^^ 

• Velisha likes this

#13 Velisha

Velisha

Forever Bestfriend

• Admin
  • 1,131 posts

Posted 25 July 2015 - 09:52 AM

Really? There were six of them?
I only remember Donghyun picking a winner and one other member doing sth, but I didn't hear news about the rest :o

It's cause there are some random choices. Like "well disciplined/mature/eating more", I don't know, I'm guessing some were pulled out from random.....? Unless they weren't DX??

I don't think they posted for each of them. Or we just don't know because most of those giveaway were at the fansignings.
I heard K-Bepeus were harsh at the winner of the couple ring, so manybe they/teh winner don't want to make a big deal of it? lol

minwoo_zpszoa7q2u1.png

#14 smudgebaby

smudgebaby

• 0526 Subbing Team
  • 997 posts

Posted 25 July 2015 - 01:12 PM

I don't think they posted for each of them. Or we just don't know because most of those giveaway were at the fansignings.
I heard K-Bepeus were harsh at the winner of the couple ring, so manybe they/teh winner don't want to make a big deal of it? lol

T___T
I don't think they are? K-Bepeus are very polite to each other, or at least that's what I see on Twitter.

Boyfriend does a lot of things with Bestfriends. I think if K-Bepeus were the least bit harsh because of the couple ring, then wouldn't they have went crazy over the six girls that went on an amusement park date with Boyfriend 1-on-1? XD

I also sub fancams and they do give out these things at fansigns, yes.
Not so sure about WITCH, because it seemed like it was done on the Fancafe, but the storybooks, up to the last fansign, only hyungline plus youngmin gave out theirs, of which Youngmin's was postponed on his fansign and Idk whatelse happened. The last fansign was Jeongmin giving away his.

But yeah, maybe the other two's were given away during fansigns that weren't filmed XD

-inserts witty comment-

#15 Velisha

Velisha

Forever Bestfriend

• Admin
  • 1,131 posts

Posted 26 July 2015 - 02:58 AM

T___T
I don't think they are? K-Bepeus are very polite to each other, or at least that's what I see on Twitter.

Boyfriend does a lot of things with Bestfriends. I think if K-Bepeus were the least bit harsh because of the couple ring, then wouldn't they have went crazy over the six girls that went on an amusement park date with Boyfriend 1-on-1? XD

I also sub fancams and they do give out these things at fansigns, yes.
Not so sure about WITCH, because it seemed like it was done on the Fancafe, but the storybooks, up to the last fansign, only hyungline plus youngmin gave out theirs, of which Youngmin's was postponed on his fansign and Idk whatelse happened. The last fansign was Jeongmin giving away his.

But yeah, maybe the other two's were given away during fansigns that weren't filmed XD

They were harsh at the winner in the fancafe. I think it was up to the point where BF felt like "Please don't be like that"

Because it was inside the fancafe, it never gets out (until now hehe) But it is also somewhere in my memory, I cannot provide teh proof
I saw all the couple rings photo (before/after/when they gave it out) but not for the other 2 eras.

I admit tho the couple ring idea can make other fans jealous just because BF also wear it lol

minwoo_zpszoa7q2u1.png

#16 smudgebaby

smudgebaby

• 0526 Subbing Team
  • 997 posts

Posted 26 July 2015 - 09:59 AM

They were harsh at the winner in the fancafe. I think it was up to the point where BF felt like "Please don't be like that"
Because it was inside the fancafe, it never gets out (until now hehe) But it is also somewhere in my memory, I cannot provide teh proof
I saw all the couple rings photo (before/after/when they gave it out) but not for the other 2 eras.

I admit tho the couple ring idea can make other fans jealous just because BF also wear it lol

Ahh true...
Was Obsession the first time they did giveaways too??
Maybe that's why DX!!!

-inserts witty comment-

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Fanne95 : (20 June 2019 - 12:53 AM) Hello :)
@  LeeJeongRhie : (19 June 2019 - 12:58 AM) Hi~
@  Fanne95 : (27 May 2019 - 01:42 AM) @silverrara I know I was shocked too :(
@  silverrara : (18 May 2019 - 11:18 AM) boyfriend disbanded. Just why..??!!
@  auxilia : (12 February 2019 - 10:11 AM) Happy Donghyun Day 2019... time flies so fast, it's 2019 already >_< we barely hang out here TT
@  3rdbutton : (15 April 2018 - 04:06 AM) Hello, its been a looooong timeee
@  LeeJeongRhie : (02 April 2018 - 12:17 PM) anyone?
@  rafacha : (12 February 2018 - 09:27 PM) Happy Donghyun day!! :)
@  Deisy : (12 February 2018 - 03:54 PM) Había perdido este lugar y al fin lo encontré nuevamente.. Feliz San Valentin para los que quedan. Aún este lugar funciona?
@  jhietery : (11 February 2018 - 04:25 PM) advance happy valentine's day
@  jhietery : (11 February 2018 - 04:25 PM) this place is still here..
@  Maisarah_nev... : (20 January 2018 - 10:51 PM) Can I know where can I find wonder boy episode 8
@  Maisarah_nev... : (20 January 2018 - 08:54 PM) Hi! I'm new here.. Can I join this?
@  auxilia : (15 December 2017 - 09:04 PM) #13 is up ^^ i mean at my blog
@  yhen_26 : (22 October 2017 - 12:05 AM) Hi!! I am just a newbie to the fandom... Please take care of me :)))
@  fedianto : (16 October 2017 - 10:27 PM) I'm back, it's  been so long i didn't come to this forum
@  fedianto : (16 October 2017 - 10:26 PM) Annyeong bestfriend!!!
@  auxilia : (06 October 2017 - 06:16 PM) I'm back... anyone??
@  silverrara : (23 September 2017 - 10:48 AM) i wonder if boyfriend know this forum
@  Fanne95 : (24 August 2017 - 09:56 PM) Annyeong Bepues!!^^hahaha XD
@  Juli_min23 : (17 August 2017 - 06:18 AM) Hello
@  DandyPikachu : (01 August 2017 - 04:24 AM) Ah, I don't think there are any active sites that focus on Boyfriend alone, but photos you can probably get at the fansites that Korean Bepeus have! Or any Bestfriend really haha
@  elji_annicam... : (29 July 2017 - 07:14 PM) I just want to ask if anyone of you knows some fan website where I can get photos and information of Boyfriend such as www.boyfriendboyband.wordpress.com (?)  :dhthanks:
@  elji_annicam... : (29 July 2017 - 07:01 PM) Hi, Beppeus!  :lol:
@  Sami98 : (28 July 2017 - 02:15 AM) I'm so grateful to have found this forum. I don't know many Bestfriends outside of my friends (most of which I made them Bestfriends) so I hope I can make new friends here!