Photo

【TRANS/EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW】BOYFRIEND ③ “Don’t Worry. Because We will Meet You Soon, Please Wait for Us!”

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 hyunminchii

hyunminchii

Advanced Member

• 0526 Subbing Team
  • 106 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:♥ 정민 ♥ Jeongmin ♥ ジョンミン ♥

Posted 19 June 2015 - 04:48 PM

mbo4mt.jpg

By the way, BOYFRIEND's World Tour (South America Tour) has finished. Please tell us the interest moments when you visit the cities (Argentina, Mexico, etc.). Also, what kind of food you ate there? And did you you go to the tourist spot too?

DonghyunIn Mexico, I ate rabbit meat for the first time. And I bought Mexico's traditional cap. We went to Mexico's Teotihuacan Archaeological Site, walked in the "Death Main Street", and tried to went up to the top of pyramid.

HyunseongWe ate a lot of foods in the local places, but we did miss Korean food, so we searched for Korean cuisine and ate it. In tourist spot, because we only had a little time, we only went to Teotihuacan.

JeongminDuring South America Tour, we were missing Korean food so badly, so we searched Korean cuisine shop. At least, we ate 1 Korean food each day.

YoungminMe too, it was my first time ate rabbit meat! (Laughs) We went to Teotihuacan in Mexico. But when we went up to the top of pyramid, there was so hot, so it was hard.

KwangminI tried to eat rabbit meat for the first time in Mexico. We had a free time in Mexico, so we went to Teotihuacan. There was so hot, but the scenery was so beautiful.

MinwooWe ate lots of foods in various countries. And I bought local sweets. I wanted to give my family and friends. For tourist spot, we went to Teotihuacan Archaeological Site in Mexico!

What kind of impression that left in your minds about cultural exchange with local-fans?

DonghyunIt was so touched my heart, when I saw South America (Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, Bolivia, etc.) 's fans sang our songs along with us.

JeongminBecause fans were so enthusiasm back then, our concerts were so lively, and it was so exciting.

YoungminBefore our concert started, they sang our songs, then shouted our names loudly, I was so surprised.

MinwooFrom one hour before our concerts started, they shouted BOYFRIEND's name so loudly, and made us cheered up. On the concert stage, they also sang along with us. I was so surprised because they were so enthusiasm.

HyunseongWe had so many flight delay, and it made me lost a lot of my stamina. But, as I saw our fans so enthusiasm at the concert venue, my energy came back. I'm grateful for them.

KwangminOur fans acclaimed us passionately, and greeted us until the airport. I was so impressed.

Your Japan Official Club will close down soon, it makes a lot of your fans worried. Even your last year’s released song "Here!" is a cheerful song, you said "Bye bye!" with smile and waving your hands there. A lot of your fans are worrying that it was your sign to say goodbye. Please explain it and send a message to your fans.

DonghyunEven Japan Official Fan Club will be closing down, it doesn't mean we are not going to have any Japan activities again. Please don't worry about it. We really wanted to see our Japanese fans, and my feelings since the first time BOYFRIEND debut in Japan haven't changed at all. Actually, we have a good news to tell you soon.

HyunseongI’m sorry, because Japan Official Fan Club will go closing down suddenly. But I hope no one will misunderstand it. Wait for us a little bit, because we will meet you with a really cool image, please looking forward to it.

JeongminPlease don't worry even just a little bit. We’ve never forgotten Japanese fans even once. I will meet you soon!

YoungminPlease don't worry. Because we will meet you soon, so please wait for us. We want to show you a really cool image.

KwangminEveryone, please don't worry. We’ve never changed at all, and will always be with you forever!

MinwooNo need to be worry, not even just a bit. Please wait for us just a bit more~!

From this spring to summer, what kind of fashion are you looking forward to?

DonghyunSlacks and shirts!

JeongminHoods and shirts!

YoungminA cool one is the best for summer!

KwangminRather than what kind of fashion there will be, I prefer to what shows myself like usually, what really i am!

HyunseongFor me, the simple one is the best!

MinwooI'm looking forward to loud fashion! (laughs)

Please tell us a funny moment that happened to you these days.

DonghyunIn Finland Tour, because there was a park in front of the hotel we stayed at, we took a walk there. That time, there was a really big bird in front of us, and we strangely thought that the bird would go behind us but... it just flew away while making a weird voice.  We were all in convulsions of laughter.

YoungminFrom South America Tour to Europe Tour. Even we were on the stage, or we were on the other place, it was full of laughter, we really had a happy time.

HyunseongDuring our tour, we had a happy time with all members and staff, right!

MinwooWe laughed so much when we were on the stage. I was so excited.

JeongminRecently, because Minwoo acted cool like an adult, we always make fun of him. (laughs)

KwangminI always live with laughter!

Tell us you goal after it, and your ambition!

HyunseongI want to be a better singer. I want to be the best through singing!

YoungminI want BOYFRIEND to hold a concert in more countries, and I want people all over the world know who BOYFRIEND is.

KwangminI want to challenge various fields.

MinwooI want BOYFRIEND to do a lot of activities in various fields for a long interval. And I want us to be a group who will always be loved by many people.

DonghyunI want to go to Japan and hold a concert there soon, and I want to do various activities!

JeongminI really want to hold a Japan Arena Tour.

Thank you for reading these articles.

Source: KpopStarzJP

Eng trans: hyunminchii for imyourbestfriend.com

(text:Kiyori Matsumoto / translation:Akane Tanaka)

© 2013 KpopStarz. All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.

DISCLAIMER

• Daphne, riayna, Ai Aieen and 3 others like this

jr9r10.gif

♥ 0526subs ♥

~ twitter.com/hyunminchii ~

#2 smudgebaby

smudgebaby

-oh look, a pretty smile-

• 0526 Subbing Team
  • 997 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:see that dp? yep, him

Posted 19 June 2015 - 05:58 PM

:o!!!!
I've never seen this picture before +____+
From Start Up MV filming hehehe.
Aww Minwoo bought sweets, why does that sound so cute <3

Yay! Japanese comeback soon too :OO!!
Or does that mean Japanese comeback first?
Is that why Donghyun dyed his hair :o!!!

And Jeongmin. No one wears hoods in summers. Why would you, why?!

◆ Please tell us a funny moment that happened to you these days.
Donghyun:In Finland Tour, because there was a park in front of the hotel we stayed at, we took a walk there. That time, there was a really big bird in front of us, and we strangely thought that the bird would go behind us but... it just flew away while making a weird voice.  We were all in convulsions of laughter.
Jeongmin:Recently, because Minwoo acted cool like an adult, we always make fun of him. (laughs)
Kwangmin:I always live with laughter!

Donghyun makes Boyfriend sound like a group of high school boys lol. Do you remember Donghyun acting as a bird on Instagram and then making that weird voice he said, and then the boys are all just laughing at the side, HAHAHAH.

LEE JEONGMIN. LET THE BOY LIVE.

And Kwangmin...go...on. Just...yeah, go on.

• riayna, CherryBliss0526 and luthfia JoSungWoo like this

-inserts witty comment-
-too lazy to think of anything rn-

#3 LeMariss

LeMariss

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Youngmin
  • Fave BF song:Witch

Posted 20 June 2015 - 07:01 AM

They seemed to have so much fun during Latin America tour

I wish they come to USA again, I didn't know much about them before ::sobs sobs::

Now they are not active I miss them so much

but maybe they are preparing something for Japan too?

I can't wait

Thanks for the articles!

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Fanne95 : (20 June 2019 - 12:53 AM) Hello :)
@  LeeJeongRhie : (19 June 2019 - 12:58 AM) Hi~
@  Fanne95 : (27 May 2019 - 01:42 AM) @silverrara I know I was shocked too :(
@  silverrara : (18 May 2019 - 11:18 AM) boyfriend disbanded. Just why..??!!
@  auxilia : (12 February 2019 - 10:11 AM) Happy Donghyun Day 2019... time flies so fast, it's 2019 already >_< we barely hang out here TT
@  3rdbutton : (15 April 2018 - 04:06 AM) Hello, its been a looooong timeee
@  LeeJeongRhie : (02 April 2018 - 12:17 PM) anyone?
@  rafacha : (12 February 2018 - 09:27 PM) Happy Donghyun day!! :)
@  Deisy : (12 February 2018 - 03:54 PM) Había perdido este lugar y al fin lo encontré nuevamente.. Feliz San Valentin para los que quedan. Aún este lugar funciona?
@  jhietery : (11 February 2018 - 04:25 PM) advance happy valentine's day
@  jhietery : (11 February 2018 - 04:25 PM) this place is still here..
@  Maisarah_nev... : (20 January 2018 - 10:51 PM) Can I know where can I find wonder boy episode 8
@  Maisarah_nev... : (20 January 2018 - 08:54 PM) Hi! I'm new here.. Can I join this?
@  auxilia : (15 December 2017 - 09:04 PM) #13 is up ^^ i mean at my blog
@  yhen_26 : (22 October 2017 - 12:05 AM) Hi!! I am just a newbie to the fandom... Please take care of me :)))
@  fedianto : (16 October 2017 - 10:27 PM) I'm back, it's  been so long i didn't come to this forum
@  fedianto : (16 October 2017 - 10:26 PM) Annyeong bestfriend!!!
@  auxilia : (06 October 2017 - 06:16 PM) I'm back... anyone??
@  silverrara : (23 September 2017 - 10:48 AM) i wonder if boyfriend know this forum
@  Fanne95 : (24 August 2017 - 09:56 PM) Annyeong Bepues!!^^hahaha XD
@  Juli_min23 : (17 August 2017 - 06:18 AM) Hello
@  DandyPikachu : (01 August 2017 - 04:24 AM) Ah, I don't think there are any active sites that focus on Boyfriend alone, but photos you can probably get at the fansites that Korean Bepeus have! Or any Bestfriend really haha
@  elji_annicam... : (29 July 2017 - 07:14 PM) I just want to ask if anyone of you knows some fan website where I can get photos and information of Boyfriend such as www.boyfriendboyband.wordpress.com (?)  :dhthanks:
@  elji_annicam... : (29 July 2017 - 07:01 PM) Hi, Beppeus!  :lol:
@  Sami98 : (28 July 2017 - 02:15 AM) I'm so grateful to have found this forum. I don't know many Bestfriends outside of my friends (most of which I made them Bestfriends) so I hope I can make new friends here!