Photo

【TRANS/EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW】 ① BOYFRIEND will Release Their First Best Album "LOVE COMMUNICATION 2012-2014 Perfect Best Collection" on June 10

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 hyunminchii

hyunminchii

Advanced Member

• 0526 Subbing Team
  • 106 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:♥ 정민 ♥ Jeongmin ♥ ジョンミン ♥

Posted 19 June 2015 - 02:47 PM

5k4nqs.jpg

On June 10, your first Best Album "LOVE COMMUNICATION 2012-2014 Perfect Best Collection" will be released. What do you feel about it?

DonghyunThe memories of our activities in Japan, and memories with our fans, one by one come to my mind. I missed them so much. Every time I hear our albums, it makes me wanted to see our fans more and more.

JeongminWhen day turns night like now, I always feel that time flies so fast. It's been a while since we would be able to greet our Japanese fans through an album, so I'm so happy with this release.

MinwooThe past memories one by one come to my mind. It's the first time we release a Best Album, and we have a Japanese version of our Korean songs included in this album. I get so excited, knowing that so many people are looking forward to it.

YoungminIt feels so good that the profoundly memorable songs that we sang before, could be listened again by everyone. Also, to know that many people are looking forward to it, make me really happy.

KwangminBecause it's the first time we release a Best Album, it feels so awesome. And it’ll be nice if many people could enjoy our released songs.

HyunseongI'm so happy. When fans listen to this Best Album later, we hope that we can share our memories with them. And I hope "Don't Touch My Girl" and "I'll be There" Japanese versions can be our presents to everyone who has been supporting us until now.

You re-recorded "Don’t Touch My Girl" and "I’ll Be There" to Japanese version. Please tell us, what kind of songs are those?

HyunseongThose were our songs when we had activities in Korea before, and we’ve received so much love for those songs. Those songs show BOYFRIEND's color.

DonghyunIt was our title songs that we’ve recorded in Korea. Many people love it, and we won “Rookie of the Year” Award that year.

JeongminIt was our Korean songs, and it's the first time we sing it in Japanese version. I'm so happy that we were able to re-record it.

KwangminMany people like these songs, and still love these until now.

YoungminMany people are attached to these songs.

MinwooSongs that give BOYFRIEND a bright atmosphere.

Among all the songs that compiled in the album, which song that still left in your minds?

Donghyun"Give me the light". It was the first time in my life, I able to sing my own composed song in front of our fans. After all, it's the most memorable one.

Hyunseong"Be My Shine~Won't Let You Go~". Because it was our debut song in Japan, of course it's unforgettable.

JeongminFor me, it's "Doushiyou (What Should I do)". It was the first time our fans were able to listen to my own composed song, so it's the most memorable one after all.

YoungminFor me, because I fell into the melody as soon as I heard this song, I choose "SAYONARA".

Minwoo"The Same Sky". The melody of this song, also the lyrics, everything is so good. Until now, I still listen to this song.

You debuted in Japan on May 28th, 2012, and it's already 3 years you have activities in Japan. Is there any memory that still left in your mind?

Jeongmin: When we had a showcase in Japan stadium for the first time, I can't forget that moment. But of course, there were also a lot of unforgettable events after that.

YoungminI choose the showcase too! I can’t forget that moment, when I met Japanese fans for the first time. And I remember my legs and hands were trembling, when I went down on the gondola.

KwangminThe first press conference aboard a cruise ship. It was our first time to have a press conference on the top of such a big cruise ship. I couldn't speak Japanese that time, and I can’t forget that my hands and legs were trembling so hard. And all members has suffered from sea sickness so bad. (laughs)

MinwooFor me, a concert that I went together with fans! Especially, when Live House Tour, the distance between fans and us is so close, I was so excited.

HyunseongMe too, it's last year's ZEPP Live Tour. The distance between fans and us is so close, so we could communicate each other well. It was so interesting, and I was so happy.

DonghyunBecause we have a lot of activities in Japan for more than 2 years, I have a lot of memories. Two of them are the Live Tour in last year and Makuhari concert. Those are unforgettable. I want to meet all Japanese fans again in Japan concert one day soon.

Source: KpopStarzJP

Eng trans: hyunminchii for imyourbestfriend.com

(text:Kiyori Matsumoto / translation:Akane Tanaka)

© 2013 KpopStarz. All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.

DISCLAIMER

• Daphne, Ai Aieen, JoJaJia and 1 other like this

jr9r10.gif

♥ 0526subs ♥

~ twitter.com/hyunminchii ~

#2 smudgebaby

smudgebaby

-oh look, a pretty smile-

• 0526 Subbing Team
  • 997 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:see that dp? yep, him

Posted 19 June 2015 - 02:54 PM

Their Japanese promotions make me tear up T____T
It's all these exposures to concert in Japan that made sure they were experienced enough for their Bewitch First Concert. and Japan really helped Boyfriend grow.

I hope they continue to promote in Japan despite the dissolved (?) fanclub.

• riayna, hyunminchii, JoJaJia and 1 other like this

-inserts witty comment-
-too lazy to think of anything rn-

#3 LeMariss

LeMariss

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Youngmin
  • Fave BF song:Witch

Posted 20 June 2015 - 06:53 AM

thank you very much for translating

I am new and i;m trying to ctach up on everything about boyfriend

I need to learn more about their japanese activities. I missed so much *u*

#4 YayaSmileHP

YayaSmileHP

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Minwoo

Posted 07 July 2015 - 09:03 AM

Thank you a lot for trans☻

I really love their singles in japanese are really cute and catchy ow♥

can I translate in spanish?♥  also the others parts of the interview obvi with your credits  :wub:

-BESTFRIENDS MEXICO- 

@YayaSmileHP

#5 smudgebaby

smudgebaby

-oh look, a pretty smile-

• 0526 Subbing Team
  • 997 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:see that dp? yep, him

Posted 07 July 2015 - 06:56 PM

Thank you a lot for trans☻
I really love their singles in japanese are really cute and catchy ow♥

can I translate in spanish?♥ also the others parts of the interview obvi with your credits :wub:

You'll be better off messaging her directly or mentioning her in a tweet.
Her Twitter account is as shown in her signature :)
  • YayaSmileHP likes this

-inserts witty comment-
-too lazy to think of anything rn-

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Fanne95 : (20 June 2019 - 12:53 AM) Hello :)
@  LeeJeongRhie : (19 June 2019 - 12:58 AM) Hi~
@  Fanne95 : (27 May 2019 - 01:42 AM) @silverrara I know I was shocked too :(
@  silverrara : (18 May 2019 - 11:18 AM) boyfriend disbanded. Just why..??!!
@  auxilia : (12 February 2019 - 10:11 AM) Happy Donghyun Day 2019... time flies so fast, it's 2019 already >_< we barely hang out here TT
@  3rdbutton : (15 April 2018 - 04:06 AM) Hello, its been a looooong timeee
@  LeeJeongRhie : (02 April 2018 - 12:17 PM) anyone?
@  rafacha : (12 February 2018 - 09:27 PM) Happy Donghyun day!! :)
@  Deisy : (12 February 2018 - 03:54 PM) Había perdido este lugar y al fin lo encontré nuevamente.. Feliz San Valentin para los que quedan. Aún este lugar funciona?
@  jhietery : (11 February 2018 - 04:25 PM) advance happy valentine's day
@  jhietery : (11 February 2018 - 04:25 PM) this place is still here..
@  Maisarah_nev... : (20 January 2018 - 10:51 PM) Can I know where can I find wonder boy episode 8
@  Maisarah_nev... : (20 January 2018 - 08:54 PM) Hi! I'm new here.. Can I join this?
@  auxilia : (15 December 2017 - 09:04 PM) #13 is up ^^ i mean at my blog
@  yhen_26 : (22 October 2017 - 12:05 AM) Hi!! I am just a newbie to the fandom... Please take care of me :)))
@  fedianto : (16 October 2017 - 10:27 PM) I'm back, it's  been so long i didn't come to this forum
@  fedianto : (16 October 2017 - 10:26 PM) Annyeong bestfriend!!!
@  auxilia : (06 October 2017 - 06:16 PM) I'm back... anyone??
@  silverrara : (23 September 2017 - 10:48 AM) i wonder if boyfriend know this forum
@  Fanne95 : (24 August 2017 - 09:56 PM) Annyeong Bepues!!^^hahaha XD
@  Juli_min23 : (17 August 2017 - 06:18 AM) Hello
@  DandyPikachu : (01 August 2017 - 04:24 AM) Ah, I don't think there are any active sites that focus on Boyfriend alone, but photos you can probably get at the fansites that Korean Bepeus have! Or any Bestfriend really haha
@  elji_annicam... : (29 July 2017 - 07:14 PM) I just want to ask if anyone of you knows some fan website where I can get photos and information of Boyfriend such as www.boyfriendboyband.wordpress.com (?)  :dhthanks:
@  elji_annicam... : (29 July 2017 - 07:01 PM) Hi, Beppeus!  :lol:
@  Sami98 : (28 July 2017 - 02:15 AM) I'm so grateful to have found this forum. I don't know many Bestfriends outside of my friends (most of which I made them Bestfriends) so I hope I can make new friends here!