Velisha

Forever Bestfriend

• Admin
  • 1,131 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Minwoo
  • Fave BF song:Standing With You

Posted 16 June 2015 - 09:53 AM

Dear Bestfriends,

We are celebrating 2nd Anniversary of I’m Your Bestfriend Forum on June 26, 2015.
We would like to thank you for supporting Boyfriend and this forum. We are not trying to be the number one fanbase or the biggest fanbase. It’s not our goal.

Our goal is to connect Bestfriends with Boyfriend and to connect all Bestfriends.

We want to be a place where you can find stuffs about Boyfriend or ways to show your support for Boyfriend, and place where you can find fellow Bestfriends  to talk to.

We also try our best to show Boyfriend about you. Projects are not easy, but we sent your selcas and your messages to Boyfriend more than once. We feel that Boyfriend should know their Bestfriends. That’s what we are trying to do. If you join our project, we make sure that Boyfriend know your name.

After all, it’s all about Love Communication ^__^

Sadly, we are human beings with real life aside being a fan, right? We got busy and have no time to do what we want to do. Sometimes we are too busy to take care of this forum. We know that this forum still lacks in many ways. However, your help and support keep us going.

Looking back these past 2 years, we would like to thank all Bestfriends who helped setting up this forum in May & June 2013. Thank you for all Bestfriend who helped afterwards and improved this forum. Thank you for all the support during Obsession, Witch and Bounce. We all worked so hard together.

On this 2nd Anniversary, we would like to giveaway 1 Bounce poster (rolled, not folded) to 1 lucky Bestfriend.

poster2_zps8nhz2jf8.jpg

All you have to do is answer these 4 questions as a reply/comment below on this topic. Answers via email or twitter is NOT VALID.

Contact: ____________ (email or facebook or twitter or instagram or other social media account to contact you)
1. What is your favorite Boyfriend concept/era? (all Korea & Japanese)
2. What is your most important or memorable moment about Boyfriend?
2. What do you think about our forum? What do you like about it? Any memorable moments or interesting experience related to the forum that you can share?
3. What do you think we should improve? What are the things that you are not satisfied yet about this forum?

You don’t have to be a member of this forum to participate.

You can login as guest, just make a nickname.

However, please give us a contact, either email, twitter, instagram, anything so we can contact you if you win.

Only 1 entry per person please. Let’s be fair for other people.

Last day to join is July 4th, 2015. The winner will be announced on July 16, 2015.

PLEASE PARTICIPATE IN OUR OTHER 2nd ANNIVERSARY GIVEAWAYS

PS: there will be other giveaway after the anniversary event. So please register as forum member to join our future giveaways

• Daphne, hyunminchii, HelloBestCat and 4 others like this

minwoo_zpszoa7q2u1.png

#2 Guest_Liz (twitter: etherealtao)_*

Guest_Liz (twitter: etherealtao)_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 June 2015 - 09:39 PM

1. My favorite boyfriend era is Janus and I've tried to come up with reasons as to why it's my favorite but it's so hard to explain why. I guess when I hear it, it reminds me how far they've come as a group and all the hard work they've put into their craft. They change sound all the time but they're personalities and their heart never change. Janus is a beautiful song and the dance is beautiful and it's just overall perfect.
2. My most memorable boyfriend moment.... probably hello baby! It's so important to me that when i get married, i find someone who is good with children and that will love that child no matter what. All of them are so cute with kids and I'm excited to see all of them grow up and have a family of their own.
3. My favorite thing about this site is how easy it is to access info. Also it's so fun and everyone is kind and there are lots of events to really bring the fandom together!
4. I wouldn't say I want to change anything about the site as much as I want to learn more about the admins. You know what else would be awesome? If there was a bestfriend selfie day! or a day where all bestfriends around the world and you guys can like talk or chat and just make friends! It maybe be impossible or really hard haha but hey it's worth a try! Seriously keep up the good work I love and adore you guys!

#3 minwoolover

minwoolover

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:No Min Woo ^_-
  • Fave BF song:obsession and janus

Posted 16 June 2015 - 09:51 PM

I hve a request.. i want imyourbestfriend app have in play store hehe.. its so deficult for me to open it in chrome :)
  • jhayeminwoo likes this

#4 jhayeminwoo

jhayeminwoo

Boyfriend's Trash ♥

• 679 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:No Min Woo ♥

Posted 16 June 2015 - 10:53 PM

Email: joannamaebaronda@gmail.com

Facebook: http://facebook.com/jhym29

Twitter: http://twitter.com/jhayeminwoo

Instagram: http://instagram.com/jhayeminwoo

Tumblr: http://jhayeminwoo.tumblr.com

Weibo: http://weibo.com/jhayeminwoo

KakaoID: JhayemBrnd

1. What is your favorite Boyfriend concept/era? Boyfriend, Don't Touch My Girl, Janus, Witch, Bounce, Seventh Mission, Seventh Color.

2. What is your most important or memorable moment about Boyfriend? Important Moment about Boyfriend is this 6 Boys puts me in the KPOP World. They taught me how to appreciate things and be inspired. Memorable Moment about Boyfriend is their very 1st WIN followed by their 2nd WIN!! And I'm so glad that they really made it after few years they had in the Industry.

3. What do you think about our forum? What do you like about it? Any memorable moments or interesting experience related to the forum that you can share? In this forum, I can say that this is my 2nd Home in which I can get along with my Bestfriends :) even I didn't know all of them personally but still I honestly say that I am easily attached with these people 'coz they are so nice! What do I like in this forum? Is that all that I am looking for, that talks about Boyfriend is ALL IN here! I couldn't ask for more. :D My Memorable moments and Experience here in the forum is that even I'm just a new member here wayback August 2014 (Late comer) still people here in this forum give me a chance to become one of their Seasonal Staffs in Witch and Bounce Era and I am so very thankful for that. They don't even know how much they have help me by how to I manage my time and strengthen my Leadership Skills and my service to Update Bestfriends about our Boyfriends. Even just a little, I know to myself that I help others and thankful to the forum who really help me a lot. And also for those bestfriends who appreciates my hard work here and by this, I didn't expect that they will give me this Gift that I will never forget~ I receive my 1st ever BOYFRIEND ALBUM here in this forum. I don't even know how can I thank everyone behind this Forum.

4. What do you think we should improve? What are the things that you are not satisfied yet about this forum? Maybe that inactivity of the other members here. They don't usually visit the forum. But I can't blame them because at the first place, we have our personal lives and we don't have to stick to became a fangirl/fanboy forever. And its Topics Organization and Implemented Rules. But nonetheless, this Forum is so Daebak! Compare to the other forums I joined. This is the active one. So I feel at home here :D I hope, other bepeus who is not a member of this forum could join here. Because I believe, Its more fun here at I'm Your Bestfriend :D <3 *hearts everywhere*

• Velisha likes this

tumblr_md5l0uAg2a1qjy72go1_500.gif

J H A Y E M I N W O O

#5 musicgirlz96

musicgirlz96

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Youngmin
  • Fave BF song:Witch

Posted 16 June 2015 - 11:17 PM

1. Janus. Although I don't listen to this song a lot, it is still my favourite because it has a big impact on me. It was when Boyfriend held a fanmeeting on March 16th 2013 and I was there by luck. It was my first time going to that special event and I remember crying a lot although I had already saw them the day before kkk.

2. When I heard Boyfriend won with the song 'Witch' on Pepero Day 2014 (November 11st), tears of joy wouldn't stop running down my cheeks because it was my long time wish. Since the day I first discovered Boyfriend, I was already determined to support them by letting people and the social media know about them. I think I have become a person (?) because of them. 

3. I have become a new member of this forum a while ago so I'm still getting used to it^^ It's pretty cool to check out this forum because I've never been to one before. 

4. I did have a feeling that something's missing but I can't seem to figure it out >_<. I can suggest that you can try making this into a app if that's possible haha ^^

• Velisha likes this

#6 Daphne

Daphne

0526 Subbing Team

• Bestfriend Global Mods
  • 200 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Lee Jeongmin♥

Posted 17 June 2015 - 02:29 AM

Facebook: Daphne Hainna Doronio (https://www.facebook.../daphne.doronio)

Twitter: @allllllforyou (https://twitter.com/allllllforyou)

Email Address: doroniodaphne@yahoo.com

1. What is your favorite Boyfriend concept/era?

·        Boyfriend, Don’t Touch My Girl, I’ll Be There, Love Style, Janus, IYAH, Obsession, Witch, Bounce

·        Be My Shine, My Lady, Hitomi No Melody, My Avatar, Pinky Santa

·        First, when Boyfriend came here in our country. December 28, 2013 is the day when I know I will see them! First, though I’m only Gen Add Ticket Holder that time the important is I was there, but at the last moment, when Boyfriend near to start the stage I’m lucky or it’s a really blessing to me because VVIP Ticket Holder came to me. I know, I feel that Lord God gave me this, this opportunity because he knows that I really want to see Boyfriend. Thank you Lord God. And the stage/performances and fansigning event came! The chance to saw them as person to person, to talk them, to shake hands with them, to get their signs, It’s really a memorable day to me with Boyfriend.

And for me, their first win after 3 years + they got 1st win to Music Show, Youngmin cried – I know Boyfriend are so happy to get this, they are really thankful to us and Bestfriends too. And 2nd win came too! The moment is the I’m really eager to win the boys again, tweet there, promote there, votes at mcd,showchamp,etc.  watch the mv, share them, it feels like wow, the hardwork, effort, love to Boyfriend is equal to their 2nd win! So much feels came and really thankful to Bestfriends who give their full support too to Boyfriend. I salute you guys. And lastly is they received too the awards this 2015! So proud to Boyfriend!

3. What do you think about our forum? What do you like about it? Any memorable moments or interesting experience related to the forum that you can share?

·        Like I said in my post, Forum is like a treasure that need to be treasured and Home of Bestfriends. This forum gave me another knowledge/information about Boyfriend, make friends in Bestfriends all over the world and to learn new things. I like in forum is the organizational process, it’s really organized, I really like it because I like the things that easy to access, then the layout/background I like it so much because it’s really awesome, then the Profile/Signature because I like to edit here. Haha. Then the the Main forums/Sub forums they have own topic/related/unrelated, then the projects/giveaways/contest that make, it’s really wow, amazing, awesome! I experienced to train in 0526subbingteam as a Typesetter, 3 months training then I’m part now! Then, received warnings because I’m new in the forum, slightly not to understand the words/sentences that time. Memorable moment when I helping the projects to announce at the outside forum like I will collect this then send it as a compilation, I really like doing this to help the forum/project.

4. What do you think we should improve? What are the things that you are not satisfied yet about this forum?

·        Improve? For me this site is really eco-friendly, nothing to improve. Not satisfied is the activeness but I understand everyone, so it’s okay to me. 

-Thank you^^

@allllllforyou

#7 Velisha

Velisha

Forever Bestfriend

• Admin
  • 1,131 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Minwoo
  • Fave BF song:Standing With You

Posted 17 June 2015 - 05:13 AM

*reading*

LOL

Is it so hard to pick just ONE favorite era??

I guess, we just love Boyfriend so much huh?

Thanks for posting, Bestfriends :wub:

minwoo_zpszoa7q2u1.png

#8 mikidhjykm

mikidhjykm

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Shim Hyunseong
  • Fave BF song:Witch, Trippin', Only You

Posted 17 June 2015 - 11:01 PM

Facebook: Mikki Cariso (
https://www.facebook.com/mikki.san.xD)

1. What is your favorite Boyfriend concept/era? Fairytale Concepts (Obsession, Witch, Bounce), Love Style, Janus, Seventh Mission.

2. What is your most important or memorable moment about Boyfriend? When they first came in the Philippines last July 28, 2012. I never expected to be that enthusiastic on meeting them, but I joined the raffle to win tickets. Their second time last December 28, 2013. I know I'll be eager to meet them CLOSER this time, but my parents were not that supportive this time. I accepted my faith as a #TeamGenAd, but with my savings involved, I've finally gotten #TeamVVIP or Pulp Royalty and really saw them CLOSER and I almost cried that I just can't contain my feels. I was just so happy.

Lastly, when they first won on SBS MTV's The Show (141111). We've been rooting for them ever since. When they went into a year and 5 months hiatus, we missed them so much and when they came back, we really went full force for their win. Then another comeback, now with WITCH, and still powers are combined and they've finally won. It was so unexpected and funny. Even the other artists are surprised by their win, which makes us more proud! Even if it was unexpected, leader-nim never forgot to thank the fandom. Bestfriends who were watching live were chanting "좋아" and they responded back to them with is really touching. It's more touching with the members crying and congratulating even the back-up dancers.

2. What do you think about our forum? What do you like about it? Any memorable moments or interesting experience related to the forum that you can share? The forum is great because it really does help Bestfriends all over the world to meet and be-friend each other. I haven't been staying here often, so, I don't have lots to say. The admins and moderators are great though, they help troubled and confused members well.

3. What do you think we should improve? What are the things that you are not satisfied yet about this forum? I'm satisfied with it though. No complaints or anything. Keep up the good work c:

• Velisha and minwoolover like this

#9 Pinwoo

Pinwoo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:No Minwoo
  • Fave BF song:Janus

Posted 18 June 2015 - 02:03 AM

1. Janus!!!
2. I met them less than a month ago when they were in Finland.
2. I love it! I'm new so I haven't got any memories yet lol
3. As I said I'm new, but the only thing that came in my mind is that I didn't got the validation email, not even when you re-sent it to me.. But now I'm here  :wub:

#10 rahmadiwi

rahmadiwi

신리아

• 220 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:조영민❤

Posted 22 June 2015 - 03:08 PM

Rahmadiwi
Twitter/instagram: @rahmadiwi
LINE/Kakao Id: rahmadiwi

1. On&On
2. When I met Boyfriend for first time from Magazines. What's make me interested is Youngmin and Jeongmin. Firstly, I think Jeongmin is a girl ㅋㅋㅋㅋ . I thinks that's 2014 photos shoot
3. Forum? I REALLY HAPPY CAN BE A PART OF BESTFRIEND FAMILY IN HERE ~ this forum is all for me, although lately I'm not too active in here because I'm busy for some reason. I met many Bestfriend in here and you all is really means for me ^^
4. Till now, I don't know what's must improve in here -_- , this all perfect ~

Long time Bestfriend Ppyong!!~
  • Velisha likes this

Posted Image

조영민♥

He always become melody♪stars★and flowers🌸

In my heart

★★★★

#11 dewintagalih

dewintagalih

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Jo Youngmin

Posted 25 June 2015 - 09:44 PM

Contacs:

Email: dewintagalih@gmail.com

Twitter: @dwntagalih

Instagram: @dewintagalih

Facebook: Dewinta Galih Wigati II

DON'T TOUCH MY GIRL, JANUS, LOVE STYLE, OBSESSION, WITCH, BOUNCE <3333

I know them since their debut song, altough it's not their debut stage. But I think it's the most memorable for me because it's the first time I fall and cannot stop loving a group haha.. and also their 1st win!!!!!>< I'm crying like OHMYGOD FINALLY MY BABY><

2. What do you think about our forum? What do you like about it? Any memorable moments or interesting experience related to the forum that you can share?

I'm really sorry, for a few months I'm not really active in this forum because of my national exam and also I'm going to college soon T.T but I really like the atmosphere in here <3 everyone was soo friendly <33

3. What do you think we should improve? What are the things that you are not satisfied yet about this forum?

It's kinda hard to open this in my phone browser kkkk~~ But everything was fine for me^^ It's already awesome :D

MUCH LOVE FROM INDONESIA GUYS  :wub:   :wub:  :lol:  :lol: 

#12 YoungKwang4ever

YoungKwang4ever

• ♥Dark Alice♥
  • 9 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Youngmin & Kwangmin

Posted 25 June 2015 - 10:56 PM

it's difficult to chose only one. but I'll just choose Boyfriend's boyfriend.(Miss our cutie baby Boyfriendㅠㅠ although they become mature and more and more handsome now 😍)
When they comeback with Obsession!The time we've been waiting for them for a long time and finally they comeback and make so many activities with Bestfriends and also they never forget abt us(intl fans)
I'm not active in this forum but I think this forum is really good place for bestfriends to make friends. And without any reason I feel proud of just being one of the members here. lol xD I'm strange like that.. :3 x'D An interesting experience is when I started to become one of the 'Dark Alice's.♡ I wish I can be a temporary staff for boyfriend comeback in future too! ^^ I really enjoy it.
uhm... There's nothing I'm not satisfied abt this forum. This forum is a source of Boyfriend's everything like Subbed videos, and the collection old updates that u can search it anytime.(I used to come here and check the Boyfriend's updates a year or 2 years ago like what did they post on a certain date and a certain year.?xD) But like what others say in above it'll be perfect if we can get an app for this forum xD Actually it's difficult to sign in with my mobile browser.

#13 missimada

missimada

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:youngmin
  • Fave BF song:on and on

Posted 26 June 2015 - 08:09 AM

Twitter : @dinaazmiimada
Facebook : Dina Azmi Imada
Instagram : missimada

1. On and on. Fresh concept and it's different with anothers. I also like the song, sad, but they perforned it happily. :')
2. When they be appadeul in Hello Baby. They feels very responsible and solid. I like their style. And this program showed their personality.
3. Nope. This forum always do good job (y)
4. May you should inform others about this forum. The more they know, the more this forum get international best friends.

#14 devin_sora

devin_sora

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Kim Donghyun, Jo Youngmin, Jo Kwangmin
  • Fave BF song:Janus, Alarm, On&amp;amp;On, Witch

Posted 26 June 2015 - 02:43 PM

Email: devin_stars@yahoo.co.id

Facebook: https://www.facebook...nSoraMandayanti

Twitter: @devinsora_stars

Instagram: @devin_soraofficial

KakaoID: devin_sora

Janus, Obsession, Witch, Bounce (Love these concepts so much^^)

Their 1st win!!!! I was screaming when the MC told their name!! Oh My God, And I saw Youngminie cried (At that time, I felt that I wanted to flied soon there and hug him, kkkk).. And Hyunseong too... They're really worked hard to got it!! I can't forget it..

3. What do you think about our forum? What do you like about it? Any memorable moments or interesting experience related to the forum that you can share?

This forum is really great!! I'm telling the truth.. Because, It's my first time to join kpop fans forum and there are some forum for Boyfriend, but I've chosen to be a member in this forum. Because, I can get more information about Boyfriend which I didn't know before and this forum always give Boyfriend's update, and then in this forum we can share anything, ask anything and I could met all Bepeus from everywhere and being friends here ^^.. In here, like a family ^^ This forum really helps me

4. What do you think we should improve? What are the things that you are not satisfied yet about this forum?

Hmm... I'm satisfied about this forum until now.. So, Nothing to improve, I thought ^^

#15 LeeJeongRhie

LeeJeongRhie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 148 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Lee Jeongmin and the bias wrecker, Shim Hyunseong

Posted 27 June 2015 - 12:38 PM

My favorite is Don't Touch mu girl..!!! I love it and i hope Boyfriend will do this kind of concept again...

When they said they wanted to go to my country.. >.< i was so excited at that time... hahaha

but they ended up couldn't come for the second time T.T

i was disappointed back then, but when i saw then in Dream concert I was like.. Well, they are forgiven...  

3. What do you think about our forum? What do you like about it? Any memorable moments or interesting experience related to the forum that you can share?

this forum is great... you know, it is like you have a new family, meet many bestfriends from around the world too... I know many people from this forum... there are times when we just meet here but we actually have ever meet somewhere else. and we are like.. oh, you are here?! oh it is you?! and it's kinda funny and gives a nice feeling ^^

you may make an app for android :) [however, i think an app will cost too much] but this forum is totally fine.. i'm fine with it, really... all of you are doing great thing in managing this forum... i'm just happy to be here...

• Velisha likes this

#16 auxilia

auxilia

베스트프렌드

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 186 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:BOYFRIEND | 보이프렌드 | ボーイフレンド

Posted 03 July 2015 - 11:09 AM

twitter: @aauxilia_

JANUS

It is when I knew that they sang for Detective Conan ending song. I was like... Seriously? Is this real? /kyaaaa/ you have no idea how 'crazy' I am back then... come on! My favorite group sing for my favorite anime!!! This might be the one and only so I treasure this so much. Though I still hope that they'll keep work with being so there will be chances like this in the future.

Our forum is amazing!! It does mean a home for international bestfriends. What I like the most is this forum consists of so many creative bestfriend and also the forum directory which is ehm... perfect? I don't know I just feel that I fit in this forum ^^
Oh, and I like the fact that this forum helps me to support boyfriend in more 'real' way. I mean with projects etc., not just hear their song all day long or talks random things about them on facebook. Somehow I feel closer with the boys lol
Memorable moment is when I get to talk with other bestfriends with my so-so english. I remember I tried so hard to make my english acceptable lol Now I think my english improved, thanks to this forum. Ah, I can't leave the moment when I was one of the witches. I was like should I post this or not? Is this right? And many more useless questions lol... Well, i'm just thinking too much before I do something -_-

Just like other bestfriends said, it will be great if this forum have an app., but this forum is already nice as it is now. I believe this forum will improve as the time flies, so this is more than satisfying ^_^

힘내라!

4bhDWbw55GXWzoVlCeTm.jpg
@aauxilia_

#17 SouL_BF

SouL_BF

SouLmate

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:No Min Woo

Posted 04 July 2015 - 06:35 AM

@SouL_BF
bestfriendnownoknow@gmail.com

1. I like janus era the most...
I like ALL boyfriend song since this era.
Because at first i dont like all bopeus song, but in this era they didn't have korean song again right.. so yeah~ i just listening to old song and i love their song... all of them (included japanese song)
I have time enough for search and know more about bopeus. I can download many videos and i CAN watch anytime (bcs i became real bestfriend just since DTMG era, but i don't know how to search all about bopeus at the time *kpop newbie ><), i can have many bestfriend (bcs i became admin on 2 pages FB and twitter and i can online everyday lol)
And then i like when bopeus held LC 2012...
When i watch this video (fancam at first, but after some month, i can watch full ;-;) , i know that i don't just like minwoo.. i like donghyun when he say "someone special" to me (listen) *i cried a lot* i like jeongmin and hyunseong voice and performance too :') /prev.my bias is 3 maknae/ i just like 3 maknae, but ince Janus era.. it's change /my bias list MwDhKmJmHsYm/ i love ALL boyfriend member and just boyfriend. So i should say thanks to this era. They gimme time to know more about them tbh ♡

2. Memorable moment?
when i watch boyfriend summer vacation event. Idk but i love this video so much....
I cried when they said my about my country T^T (i can crying everytime tbh, just because Boyfriend) They say that they will come to indonesia and we should wait for them... so i wait them until now ;-;
Ah~ and when they'll held janus fansign in Indonesia (i cried bcs i cannot attend) but they cancelled and they perfom at dream concert (i cried so badly, i rmmbr that still at the office but wtf i just want to cry.... )
But i like moment when i cry bcs of them '-'

3. Forum?
I think bcs this forum i can know more about boyfriend and how to be a bestfriend (by vote in mushow, became member fancafe, support them etc)
I like this forum bcz i can found english ver.for anything. ☆☆☆☆☆
Memorable moment... when forum send my (our) selca to boyfriend *-* it's just like asdfghjkl bopeus see meeeeee ><
And when i win IYB album ;-; it's first album that i have(till now *sigh).. so BIG thanks to this forum. ♡

4. Should improve?
This forum alr nice for me. IYMBF app in playstore pls, it will help us to know any update about boyfriend ♡
Eum... but can you make 1 thread for bestfriend exam?
Pls give us quostion every week, so we can memorize about boyfriend...Hehe :D
That's all...

:wub: 김동현, :wub: 심현성, :wub: 이정민, :wub: 조영민, :wub: 조광민, :wub: 노민우, :wub: 

보이프렌드  :wub:

#18 rafacha

rafacha

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:광민이

Posted 04 July 2015 - 04:34 PM

` Email : rafida.farhah@gmail.com
` Twitter : @rafacha1024

1. Boyfriend, Janus, Love Style, Witch, Seventh Color. But if I have to choose one, I'd choose Janus~

2. - When I first met them on a K-pop music program on TV. I'm so happy that I can know them. 
   - It's their Obsession comeback, We finally could see them after the loooooong hiatus! And I was so happy that their comeback held on June, my birthmonth <3 It's so surprising that they gave us a 'wild' or 'rebellion' concept. And for the first time in forever, they gave us TWO MVs in one era! I personally really love Alarm! When I first saw the teaser, I was in love instantly and played it many times.The music is so amazing, and the MV setting was so cool! I love city with skyscrapers view especially at night, and I can't wait to see the full MV. And when the full MV finally released by 1theK, I just realized that the date is on my birthday! I'm soo happy! I consider it as my birthday present from Bopeu <3 thank you Oppas~<3
   - And for the first time they achieved 1st place since debut on 'The Show' :') 11/11 <3

3. This forum is a GREAT place for Bestfriends <3 Everybody can talk everything about our Boyfriend here. What I like in this forum is, this forum always update. You know, there are so many fanpage or fanblogs out there but they're mostly inactive or outdated. So this forum is the best. You can find anything in here so thanks to our great staffs and translators for the hardwork~ Oh, it's also the events (giveaways or projects)~
Memorable moment... I think it's when I won the past event "You’re My Bestfriend - BESTFRIEND 3rd ANNIVERSARY event
Well, I used to never won on something like this, so this is one of my best moment <3 And once again, the prize arrived one day before my birthday, so this also my birthday present~ hahaha~ Thank you Vel-unnie and IYBF forum <3

4. Improve.... I don't really know, I think to be like this is good enough~ I'm satisfied~

That's all and
Ppyong!

hahaapalah_by_rafacha-d8spw98.gif

Reply to this topic

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Fanne95 : (20 June 2019 - 12:53 AM) Hello :)
@  LeeJeongRhie : (19 June 2019 - 12:58 AM) Hi~
@  Fanne95 : (27 May 2019 - 01:42 AM) @silverrara I know I was shocked too :(
@  silverrara : (18 May 2019 - 11:18 AM) boyfriend disbanded. Just why..??!!
@  auxilia : (12 February 2019 - 10:11 AM) Happy Donghyun Day 2019... time flies so fast, it's 2019 already >_< we barely hang out here TT
@  3rdbutton : (15 April 2018 - 04:06 AM) Hello, its been a looooong timeee
@  LeeJeongRhie : (02 April 2018 - 12:17 PM) anyone?
@  rafacha : (12 February 2018 - 09:27 PM) Happy Donghyun day!! :)
@  Deisy : (12 February 2018 - 03:54 PM) Había perdido este lugar y al fin lo encontré nuevamente.. Feliz San Valentin para los que quedan. Aún este lugar funciona?
@  jhietery : (11 February 2018 - 04:25 PM) advance happy valentine's day
@  jhietery : (11 February 2018 - 04:25 PM) this place is still here..
@  Maisarah_nev... : (20 January 2018 - 10:51 PM) Can I know where can I find wonder boy episode 8
@  Maisarah_nev... : (20 January 2018 - 08:54 PM) Hi! I'm new here.. Can I join this?
@  auxilia : (15 December 2017 - 09:04 PM) #13 is up ^^ i mean at my blog
@  yhen_26 : (22 October 2017 - 12:05 AM) Hi!! I am just a newbie to the fandom... Please take care of me :)))
@  fedianto : (16 October 2017 - 10:27 PM) I'm back, it's  been so long i didn't come to this forum
@  fedianto : (16 October 2017 - 10:26 PM) Annyeong bestfriend!!!
@  auxilia : (06 October 2017 - 06:16 PM) I'm back... anyone??
@  silverrara : (23 September 2017 - 10:48 AM) i wonder if boyfriend know this forum
@  Fanne95 : (24 August 2017 - 09:56 PM) Annyeong Bepues!!^^hahaha XD
@  Juli_min23 : (17 August 2017 - 06:18 AM) Hello
@  DandyPikachu : (01 August 2017 - 04:24 AM) Ah, I don't think there are any active sites that focus on Boyfriend alone, but photos you can probably get at the fansites that Korean Bepeus have! Or any Bestfriend really haha
@  elji_annicam... : (29 July 2017 - 07:14 PM) I just want to ask if anyone of you knows some fan website where I can get photos and information of Boyfriend such as www.boyfriendboyband.wordpress.com (?)  :dhthanks:
@  elji_annicam... : (29 July 2017 - 07:01 PM) Hi, Beppeus!  :lol:
@  Sami98 : (28 July 2017 - 02:15 AM) I'm so grateful to have found this forum. I don't know many Bestfriends outside of my friends (most of which I made them Bestfriends) so I hope I can make new friends here!