Forever Bestfriend

• Admin
  • 1,131 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Minwoo
  • Fave BF song:Standing With You

Posted 11 June 2015 - 07:21 PM

bfquiz1pn_zpsmajjq0uf.png

Hello Bestfriends,
Do you hate test? Pop quiz and exam? We understand.

Well, here we have 1 exam that you will definitely love. Boyfriend Exam!
Only here you will get to test out your knowledge about your beloved biases, and get a chance to win a set of Boyfriend Bewitch standee official concert merchandise.

This exam is easy (compared to last year’s 50 questions!!). Only 24 questions. 2 for I’m Your Bestfriend Forum's 2nd Anniversary and 4 for Boyfriend’s 4th Anniversary.

Like all other tests, here are some basic rules:

- Clues are in purple
- DO NOT POST YOUR ANSWER IN THE FORUM (or else someone can copy your answer ^^)
- If you know the answers and want to show off, PLEASE DO NOT POST ANY CLUE TO ANSWER IN THE FORUM & THIS TOPIC. Discuss it somewhere else, please.
- You have to be a member of this forum to join the contest (validated members). If you have problem getting validation email after you register, please email us your username. 
- You can copy paste the questions, and answer them via email ONLY to info@imyourbestfriend.com. You can send just the answers without the questions. It is okay. PLEASE mention your Forum USERNAME in your email.
- You have to answer ALL 24 questions. But you have to get at least 20 correct answers to qualify for the prize (up to 4 wrong answers are allowed).
- You can search anywhere for the answers. Cheat sheet: This forum is a very good source. Plus Google, Youtube, etc are your best friends ^^
- You can submit your answer TWICE (2x). So you have 1 chance to correct your answers. Put in your email that this is your 2nd try, so we can cancel your first answers. Again, mention your username otherwise we don’t know who you are.
- DEADLINE is July 4, 2015. Enough time to study more about Boyfriend, right?
- Prize: 1 set Boyfriend Bewitch standee from Bewitch First Chapter in Seoul official merchandise

standee2_zpsguiaslvi.png

- The winner will be announced in the forum on July 16, 2015.
- If you have any question, you can ask via info@imyourbestfriend.com, ask here in this topic, or click to PM me: Velisha.

FORUM USERNAME: ___________________ (put your forum username here)
Questions:

1. Boyfriend has been supporting Fantasy Fairy Tale concept. What are the fairy tales they used so far?

2. Mention 2 awards Boyfriend got this year. [Awards, not from weekly music shows]

3. Boyfriend sang this song _______ for a movie soundtrack in DECEMBER 2014

4. Which member is good with spicy food?

5. Mention 2 songs that Donghyun & Jeongmin composed together.

6. During Obsession promo, Boyfriend had special giveaway items for Bestfriend, which was: (pick one) [Read the Fancafe translations]
a. Red heart necklace
b. Handwritten story book
c. Couple ring

7. For math question, 2015 is Boyfriend’s 4th Anniversary. When they debuted 4 years ago, how old was each member? (Korean or International age, both are acceptable; but you must get all 6 right)

8. We all know that Minwoo talks in his sleep. Besides sleep talking, Minwoo also did this once in his sleep: (pick one)
a. Dancing
b. Waking up other member
c. Changing his pants

9. Donghyun said, after coming back from Real Men shooting, Jo Twins have became more: (pick one)
a. Well disciplined
b. Mature
c. Eating more

10. Jeongmin graduated from Seoul Music High School. Right now, Jeongmin is registered at Sejong University - Vocal/Music Departement. However, Jeongmin said, if he were not a Boyfriend member, he would like to study in this university: (pick one, hint: a famous academy in the USA) [from magazine interview]
a. UC Berkeley
b. Berklee College
c. Harvard University

11. If Donghyun always picks girl with good voice as his ideal type, what feature in Youngmin’s ideal girl?

12. During Witch promotion, Boyfriend gave Bestfriends this as a token of gratitude: (pick one) [from BF Official twitter, but they even said it on Boyfriend's China Diary, subbed by 0526]
a. Food truck
b. Breakfast meal from McDonalds
c. Cookies they baked themselves

13. Besides promotion, Boyfriend members also involved in individual project. Before Bounce promotion, a certain member was worried because lack of practicing dance together due to this separate project. What kind of project the certain member was involved in? [from a news site interview]

14. According to Boyfriend themselves, they have these positions in the group. Please match it with a name. [From Fancafe translation]
Dad:
Mom:
Health (have a healthy image):
Composer:
Someone’s trainer (the someone is another member):
All-in-one:

15. However, Donghyun as a leader, said these are the members’ positions in Boyfriend: [From a magazine interview]
Dad:
Mom:
Uncle:
Kid #1:
Kid #2:
Pet:

16. Donghyun has one item he’s fond of. He uses it before going to stage, to calm himself. But other people told him not to. What is this item?

17. From what era is this blonde Hyunseong?
blondehyunseong2_zpsmzohftgk.jpg

18. Donghyun met his first love during his high school year in this place near his school. What kind of place was that?

19. Which 3 of these facts are TRUE: (pick three)
a. Youngmin was a class president
b. Hyunseong played as a drummer in his band during high school
c. Minwoo had his first kiss in middle school
d. Jeongmin has a younger sister
e. Kwangmin cried when a bunny died when he was in elementary school
f. Donghyun doesn’t drink alcohol

Please watch this video if you haven’t, because you will find the 2 answers there (for #20-21) [Watch the subbed version by 0526subs]
20. Boyfriend claims that this member must be the one who does the food ordering (for delivery) because if he orders it, it tastes yummier. Who is this member?
21.What did Hyunseong tell to the other members towards the end?

22. Who is the noisy-est/loudest & like to singing in the toilet at the dorm?

23. Who is the cleanest/neat member and who is the messy one? (two different members)

24. During Seventh Mission promotion in Japan, Boyfriend had to clear mission for each member. Youngmin’s mission is finding alphabet while riding rides in the amusement park, Minwoo’s mission is exchanging a 100 yen pen into something else that is more expensive, and keep exchanging the next item with people in a mall.
What is Jeongmin’s mission?
[Watch the subbed video by 0526subs]

That's it for your exam. Study well so you can answer all the questions and become certified Bestfriend!

Special thanks to all the geniuses who work hard translating Boyfriend stuffs. Without your hard work, we would have no clue.

VELISHA's NOTE:

Was it too hard? Or too easy?
Either way, I guarantee it's fun to learn more about Boyfriend. IF you research PROPERLY, you will learn so much more than just these 24 questions. I know it, because in the process of making this exam, I was reminded WHY I love Boyfriend in the first place. I remember how wonderful they are, and all the facts & happenings related to Boyfriend are the reasons why stanning this group is worth every minute of it.

Please don't just aim for the answers quickly, because I know you won't get half of them correct if you do that.

Do search, Google it up, read the translations in this forum or other websites, watch videos (hint: Bea & 0526Subs have most of the answers in their subbed videos), etc. Enjoy the process of learning about Boyfriend and appreciate the hard work from translators who provide you amazing facts about Boyfriend.

At the end of the exam, I hope you can also learn more about these amazing 6 guys that have brought happiness to all Bestfriends' hearts.

Happy studying~

• SouL_BF, Daphne, tsoul and 6 others like this

minwoo_zpszoa7q2u1.png

#2 smudgebaby

smudgebaby

-oh look, a pretty smile-

• 0526 Subbing Team
  • 997 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:see that dp? yep, him

Posted 11 June 2015 - 08:00 PM

I came in thinking, WOOHOO, let's score an A+ on this exams!

...and I have no clue.

T_________________T
Q14 and Q15 are especially hard because sheesh, it's usually obvious but then again they like to change their answers every now and then.

I'm looking forward to the answers. I'm hopeless.

-inserts witty comment-
-too lazy to think of anything rn-

#3 Velisha

Velisha

Forever Bestfriend

• Admin
  • 1,131 posts

Posted 11 June 2015 - 08:03 PM

I came in thinking, WOOHOO, let's score an A+ on this exams!

...and I have no clue.

T_________________T
Q14 and Q15 are especially hard because sheesh, it's usually obvious but then again they like to change their answers every now and then.

I'm looking forward to the answers. I'm hopeless.

But you are one of the geniuses who translate ahahahaha
No worries, I checked and reasearched, the answers are based on what they told us, no changes so far.

minwoo_zpszoa7q2u1.png

#4 JeongwooShipper

JeongwooShipper

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Lee Jeongmin No Minwoo JoTwin Kim Donghyun Shim Hyunseong

Posted 11 June 2015 - 08:33 PM

I'm clueless lol

tumblr_inline_ngv6z2UARd1t6m24g.gif

#5 minwoolover

minwoolover

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:No Min Woo ^_-
  • Fave BF song:obsession and janus

Posted 11 June 2015 - 10:50 PM

i`ll do my best haha 😄

#6 tsoul

tsoul

Bestfriend

• Translator
  • 851 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Donghyun

Posted 12 June 2015 - 12:26 AM

This is my kind of exam lol!!
Participate a lot and learn more about Boyfriend ^^
  • tsoul likes this

Check out my fanfics at: http://www.asianfanf...tories/194471/L

KEEP LOVING AND SUPPORTING BOYFRIEND

Tsoul ... TSUBASASOUL

#7 smudgebaby

smudgebaby

• 0526 Subbing Team
  • 997 posts

Posted 12 June 2015 - 01:10 AM

But you are one of the geniuses who translate ahahahaha
No worries, I checked and reasearched, the answers are based on what they told us, no changes so far.

Ironic, isn't it XD?

Maybe it's because I joined late T________T
Still gonna leave it for the other forum members to win the prize and wait for the answers instead +_+
(Could you insert the source in the answers when you post them? So I could see if I really missed out anything while watching old videos T__T)
(It's tiring being a late fan XD)

-inserts witty comment-

#8 Velisha

Velisha

Forever Bestfriend

• Admin
  • 1,131 posts

Posted 12 June 2015 - 03:18 AM

Ironic, isn't it XD?

Maybe it's because I joined late T________T
Still gonna leave it for the other forum members to win the prize and wait for the answers instead +_+
(Could you insert the source in the answers when you post them? So I could see if I really missed out anything while watching old videos T__T)
(It's tiring being a late fan XD)

I don't think joining late is bad tho'
But that's EXACTLY the reason for making these quizes (like last year too, that one was pretty basic, while this one is more advanced)
I would like Bestfriends new or old --ehm, seniors, well no, I'm not that old... errr.... who started ealier, I mean... to learn this. 
I am sure we all miss many interesting facts about Boyfriend.

I particularly enjoy one of you translation here, but I failed to phrase this fact into a question in a good wording so I had to take it out of the question list >_<

Source: http://imyourbestfri...an-idol’s-life/

"While unable to forget Taiwan fans’ passion at the airport, the interesting thing is Jeongmin, who as soon as he arrived, looked around to observe everyone’s phone model. When he found someone with the same [Apple brand] as his, he shyly and quietly asked: [Could you lend me a charger?] and when he succeeded in borrowing it, he happily skipped away, the extremely cute image really leaving us unable to stand it!"

Translated by smudgebaby

Thanks for translating, btw.

Those kind of things I want Bestfriends to know. There's a lot! I had fun making the questions. Surely we have enough for more exams ahahahahaha

• chamss117 likes this

minwoo_zpszoa7q2u1.png

#9 Velisha

Velisha

Forever Bestfriend

• Admin
  • 1,131 posts

Posted 12 June 2015 - 03:23 AM

This is my kind of exam lol!!
Participate a lot and learn more about Boyfriend ^^

I think I will allow everyone to take this exam, because I feel like no Bestfriend can answer this exam without proper study ehehehe...

• tsoul likes this

minwoo_zpszoa7q2u1.png

#10 smudgebaby

smudgebaby

• 0526 Subbing Team
  • 997 posts

Posted 12 June 2015 - 10:14 AM

I don't think joining late is bad tho'
But that's EXACTLY the reason for making these quizes (like last year too, that one was pretty basic, while this one is more advanced)
I would like Bestfriends new or old --ehm, seniors, well no, I'm not that old... errr.... who started ealier, I mean... to learn this.
I am sure we all miss many interesting facts about Boyfriend.

I particularly enjoy one of you translation here, but I failed to phrase this fact into a question in a good wording so I had to take it out of the question list >_<

Thanks for translating, btw.
Those kind of things I want Bestfriends to know. There's a lot! I had fun making the questions. Surely we have enough for more exams ahahahahaha

^^
I translated it precisely because it was so cute ;~~~;
Eheheh, I'm glad you had fun~
Being busy can be tiring, like I'm mass-uploading subbed Witch videos now, but it also made me happy rewatching all them weirdos
  • SouL_BF likes this

-inserts witty comment-

#11 Ai Aieen

Ai Aieen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Jo Kwangmin

Posted 12 June 2015 - 03:15 PM

haha..I thought I already know a lot about Boyfriend coz I've been their fans since their debut days.. But... After reading the questions.. I was like....errrrr... The questions are really something.. I hv no clue how to answer most of it.. :P hee..

#12 SouL_BF

SouL_BF

SouLmate

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:No Min Woo

Posted 13 June 2015 - 06:51 AM

Since bounce era hiatus.. it's time to wake up (for me) *-*
Thank you~
this question make me wanna know about boyfriend more and more ><
But still, i should searching for the answer lol xD
And it's time to flashback :D watch video bofi and stalk info ^-^

:wub: 김동현, :wub: 심현성, :wub: 이정민, :wub: 조영민, :wub: 조광민, :wub: 노민우, :wub: 

보이프렌드  :wub:

#13 Velisha

Velisha

Forever Bestfriend

• Admin
  • 1,131 posts

Posted 13 June 2015 - 11:54 AM

Are they too hard?  :lol:

Should I add some clues to make it easier?

Let me know

minwoo_zpszoa7q2u1.png

#14 jhayeminwoo

jhayeminwoo

Boyfriend's Trash ♥

• 679 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:No Min Woo ♥

Posted 13 June 2015 - 09:10 PM

Are they too hard?  :lol:

Should I add some clues to make it easier?

Let me know

Yes eonnie~~ Its too hard hahaha. But I guess I can't participate here so that other bepeus get a chance to win too :D

tumblr_md5l0uAg2a1qjy72go1_500.gif

J H A Y E M I N W O O

#15 minwoolover

minwoolover

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 14 June 2015 - 05:37 PM

some clues please haha its to hard 😊

#16 minwoolover

minwoolover

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 14 June 2015 - 05:45 PM

hi i want to ask.. the question no.2 is about the awards isn't? the awards is from music show or?? thank you 😊

#17 smudgebaby

smudgebaby

• 0526 Subbing Team
  • 997 posts

Posted 14 June 2015 - 06:49 PM

hi i want to ask.. the question no.2 is about the awards isn't? the awards is from music show or?? thank you

I'd assume it's any kind of awards :)
They won more than two this year so you have a few to choose from ;)

-inserts witty comment-

#18 Velisha

Velisha

Forever Bestfriend

• Admin
  • 1,131 posts

Posted 14 June 2015 - 07:17 PM

hi i want to ask.. the question no.2 is about the awards isn't? the awards is from music show or?? thank you

I dont think winning weekly music shows is called getting an award. It is more of winning number 1 or a trophy. So it doesnt count

/ihatetypingwithmyphone/
  • minwoolover likes this

minwoo_zpszoa7q2u1.png

#19 Velisha

Velisha

Forever Bestfriend

• Admin
  • 1,131 posts

Posted 14 June 2015 - 07:19 PM

Yes eonnie~~ Its too hard hahaha. But I guess I can't participate here so that other bepeus get a chance to win too :D

If you juat want to test out your knowledge without getting the prize you can say it in your answer. I will grade it right away lol

minwoo_zpszoa7q2u1.png

#20 jhayeminwoo

jhayeminwoo

Boyfriend's Trash ♥

• 679 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:No Min Woo ♥

Posted 14 June 2015 - 07:52 PM

If you juat want to test out your knowledge without getting the prize you can say it in your answer. I will grade it right away lol

But I want with a prize too. Its just that I want to prioritize other bepeus to feel to win a prizes.

Yes I will. I will answer all the ques here. I have already my list, I'm just praying if all my answers are correct hahaha! :D

• minwoodolly likes this

tumblr_md5l0uAg2a1qjy72go1_500.gif

J H A Y E M I N W O O

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: giveaway

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Fanne95 : (20 June 2019 - 12:53 AM) Hello :)
@  LeeJeongRhie : (19 June 2019 - 12:58 AM) Hi~
@  Fanne95 : (27 May 2019 - 01:42 AM) @silverrara I know I was shocked too :(
@  silverrara : (18 May 2019 - 11:18 AM) boyfriend disbanded. Just why..??!!
@  auxilia : (12 February 2019 - 10:11 AM) Happy Donghyun Day 2019... time flies so fast, it's 2019 already >_< we barely hang out here TT
@  3rdbutton : (15 April 2018 - 04:06 AM) Hello, its been a looooong timeee
@  LeeJeongRhie : (02 April 2018 - 12:17 PM) anyone?
@  rafacha : (12 February 2018 - 09:27 PM) Happy Donghyun day!! :)
@  Deisy : (12 February 2018 - 03:54 PM) Había perdido este lugar y al fin lo encontré nuevamente.. Feliz San Valentin para los que quedan. Aún este lugar funciona?
@  jhietery : (11 February 2018 - 04:25 PM) advance happy valentine's day
@  jhietery : (11 February 2018 - 04:25 PM) this place is still here..
@  Maisarah_nev... : (20 January 2018 - 10:51 PM) Can I know where can I find wonder boy episode 8
@  Maisarah_nev... : (20 January 2018 - 08:54 PM) Hi! I'm new here.. Can I join this?
@  auxilia : (15 December 2017 - 09:04 PM) #13 is up ^^ i mean at my blog
@  yhen_26 : (22 October 2017 - 12:05 AM) Hi!! I am just a newbie to the fandom... Please take care of me :)))
@  fedianto : (16 October 2017 - 10:27 PM) I'm back, it's  been so long i didn't come to this forum
@  fedianto : (16 October 2017 - 10:26 PM) Annyeong bestfriend!!!
@  auxilia : (06 October 2017 - 06:16 PM) I'm back... anyone??
@  silverrara : (23 September 2017 - 10:48 AM) i wonder if boyfriend know this forum
@  Fanne95 : (24 August 2017 - 09:56 PM) Annyeong Bepues!!^^hahaha XD
@  Juli_min23 : (17 August 2017 - 06:18 AM) Hello
@  DandyPikachu : (01 August 2017 - 04:24 AM) Ah, I don't think there are any active sites that focus on Boyfriend alone, but photos you can probably get at the fansites that Korean Bepeus have! Or any Bestfriend really haha
@  elji_annicam... : (29 July 2017 - 07:14 PM) I just want to ask if anyone of you knows some fan website where I can get photos and information of Boyfriend such as www.boyfriendboyband.wordpress.com (?)  :dhthanks:
@  elji_annicam... : (29 July 2017 - 07:01 PM) Hi, Beppeus!  :lol:
@  Sami98 : (28 July 2017 - 02:15 AM) I'm so grateful to have found this forum. I don't know many Bestfriends outside of my friends (most of which I made them Bestfriends) so I hope I can make new friends here!