Forever Bestfriend

• Admin
  • 1,131 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Minwoo
  • Fave BF song:Standing With You

Posted 31 May 2015 - 07:26 PM

Dear Bestfriends,

This is your admin, Velisha.

It’s been 4 years now since Boyfriend’s debut. Some of us knew Boyfriend from the beginning, some are later. It doesn’t matter as long as you are a Bestfriend. It’s been a wonderful 4 years and it’s fun to watch Boyfriend growing up and change for the better. Although I must say some sides of Boyfriend are still pretty much the same (Don’t Donghyun and Minwoo age at all? They just become cuter and cuter by the day! #notfair)

The boys came a long way. From cute and boyish image to more manly and cool image. They may not achieve #1 many times, but you should underline what’s important: They are having fun being Boyfriend. So far they don’t have major issues or significant problem that worries us. Their company treat them right. They work hard, they enjoy their stage & promotion, they are healthy and as you all can see, they can still hang out with friends and enjoy their freedom like normal people. That, above all, is far more important than how many trophy they won. Don’t you think so?

We accomplished our Boyfriend’s 4th Anniversary Project. Thank you for all your messages.
We decided we didn’t send them a cake because we were not sure if they would be in Korea on May 26 due to their European Tour. However we still sent them something to commemorate their meaningful date.

We also didn’t buy them branded stuffs or expensive gifts, because well… it’s expensive. We picked stuffs that are memorable, personal and more of a keepsake (these aren't cheap either).

Hourglass engraved with “0526~ing with BF”

hour_zpsepgeoxw4.png

hour2_zpsca4773um.png

This hourglass is a symbol of time we stay with Boyfriend, and we will always be there for them.

Decorated pillow with their birthdates on it

pillow_zpsvw6phdkq.png

G-clef note shaped bottle opener, engraved with “BF 05.26.15”

key2_zpsbexphlwy.png

key_zpsajtqffgt.png

We sent them 20+ pieces of these, so their hard-working staffs can also have it as a keepsake of Boyfriend’s important date.

Message book

mb_zps4bz1x989.png

all_zpsrbhy8ooa.png

Thank you for sending us your messages. Please participate again for our future project.

If you guys have project for Boyfriend, please let us know or post in the forum so you can reach more Bestfriends to participate.

Cheers,
Velisha

• shiho24, Daphne, beatrooot and 10 others like this

minwoo_zpszoa7q2u1.png

#2 Guest_leejeongrhie_*

Guest_leejeongrhie_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 May 2015 - 08:45 PM

Those are so pretty... 💜💗💓💗💓💗💗💓

#3 smudgebaby

smudgebaby

-oh look, a pretty smile-

• 0526 Subbing Team
  • 997 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:see that dp? yep, him

Posted 31 May 2015 - 09:26 PM

I don't know why, this feels like a very simple / minimalist kind of a present and I love it.
The forum has sent many presents and sometimes going back to the basics is a fresh change +_+
Thanks for organising this as usual!
(Hopefully the pillow is enough hint for them to remember to catch some rest!)
  • rahmadiwi likes this

-inserts witty comment-
-too lazy to think of anything rn-

#4 myonlyweakness 0892

myonlyweakness 0892

Boyfriend's Soulmate

• 1,848 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Hyunseong, Youngmin, Minwoo

Posted 01 June 2015 - 12:36 AM

Thanks for putting this together again. :) I love the hour glass it is a good symbol of time. Very cute and simple. And I am glad to see the staff got something they work hard also. 

#5 Nahss

Nahss

• Donor
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Donghyun

Posted 01 June 2015 - 02:50 AM

omg the ourglass is so beautiful! I'm also in love with the bottle opener.

#6 Suminnie

Suminnie

Advanced Member

• Donor
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Maknae Line~☆

Posted 01 June 2015 - 10:24 AM

Thank you for your hard work Vel~!! The project came out so beautifully! The gifts you chose are so thoughtful~

#7 tsoul

tsoul

Bestfriend

• Translator
  • 851 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Donghyun

Posted 04 June 2015 - 07:16 AM

Vel thank you for making this project possible it looks so classy~

You are awesome! Thank you for allowing bepeus to express their love for boyfriend through these projects.

PS: i want to see more of the message book! ^^

Check out my fanfics at: http://www.asianfanf...tories/194471/L

KEEP LOVING AND SUPPORTING BOYFRIEND

Tsoul ... TSUBASASOUL

#8 minryn26

minryn26

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:No Minwoo
  • Fave BF song:One Day

Posted 06 June 2015 - 09:58 AM

i love the hour glass and the pillow so much...(that i want it too..♥:-D) keep it up ms. admin.. i hope this forum will last..(: godbless.. love boyfriend forever..♥

#9 rafacha

rafacha

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:광민이

Posted 08 June 2015 - 07:19 PM

Wow, this ended up to be awesome!

Made the hour glass as the present seems cool and extraordinary~

Thank you for held this, I'm sure Boyfriend will love this^^ 

hahaapalah_by_rafacha-d8spw98.gif

#10 shiho24

shiho24

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:All{}{}

Posted 16 June 2015 - 11:13 PM

the hourglass is very pretty>< and the bottle opener too. thanks for your hardwork^^fighting~

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Fanne95 : (20 June 2019 - 12:53 AM) Hello :)
@  LeeJeongRhie : (19 June 2019 - 12:58 AM) Hi~
@  Fanne95 : (27 May 2019 - 01:42 AM) @silverrara I know I was shocked too :(
@  silverrara : (18 May 2019 - 11:18 AM) boyfriend disbanded. Just why..??!!
@  auxilia : (12 February 2019 - 10:11 AM) Happy Donghyun Day 2019... time flies so fast, it's 2019 already >_< we barely hang out here TT
@  3rdbutton : (15 April 2018 - 04:06 AM) Hello, its been a looooong timeee
@  LeeJeongRhie : (02 April 2018 - 12:17 PM) anyone?
@  rafacha : (12 February 2018 - 09:27 PM) Happy Donghyun day!! :)
@  Deisy : (12 February 2018 - 03:54 PM) Había perdido este lugar y al fin lo encontré nuevamente.. Feliz San Valentin para los que quedan. Aún este lugar funciona?
@  jhietery : (11 February 2018 - 04:25 PM) advance happy valentine's day
@  jhietery : (11 February 2018 - 04:25 PM) this place is still here..
@  Maisarah_nev... : (20 January 2018 - 10:51 PM) Can I know where can I find wonder boy episode 8
@  Maisarah_nev... : (20 January 2018 - 08:54 PM) Hi! I'm new here.. Can I join this?
@  auxilia : (15 December 2017 - 09:04 PM) #13 is up ^^ i mean at my blog
@  yhen_26 : (22 October 2017 - 12:05 AM) Hi!! I am just a newbie to the fandom... Please take care of me :)))
@  fedianto : (16 October 2017 - 10:27 PM) I'm back, it's  been so long i didn't come to this forum
@  fedianto : (16 October 2017 - 10:26 PM) Annyeong bestfriend!!!
@  auxilia : (06 October 2017 - 06:16 PM) I'm back... anyone??
@  silverrara : (23 September 2017 - 10:48 AM) i wonder if boyfriend know this forum
@  Fanne95 : (24 August 2017 - 09:56 PM) Annyeong Bepues!!^^hahaha XD
@  Juli_min23 : (17 August 2017 - 06:18 AM) Hello
@  DandyPikachu : (01 August 2017 - 04:24 AM) Ah, I don't think there are any active sites that focus on Boyfriend alone, but photos you can probably get at the fansites that Korean Bepeus have! Or any Bestfriend really haha
@  elji_annicam... : (29 July 2017 - 07:14 PM) I just want to ask if anyone of you knows some fan website where I can get photos and information of Boyfriend such as www.boyfriendboyband.wordpress.com (?)  :dhthanks:
@  elji_annicam... : (29 July 2017 - 07:01 PM) Hi, Beppeus!  :lol:
@  Sami98 : (28 July 2017 - 02:15 AM) I'm so grateful to have found this forum. I don't know many Bestfriends outside of my friends (most of which I made them Bestfriends) so I hope I can make new friends here!