Photo

[TRANS] BOYFRIEND: “Until the Day We Get 1st Place in All Music Programs Worldwide, We Want to Happily Go Through Activities”

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 hyunminchii

hyunminchii

Advanced Member

• 0526 Subbing Team
  • 106 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:♥ 정민 ♥ Jeongmin ♥ ジョンミン ♥

Posted 14 May 2015 - 05:57 PM

TVREPORT |May 8th, 2015, 17:22 

Boyfriend_1424925289_af_org.jpg

=STARSHIP Entertainment

This year is 5 years after BOYFRIEND –who debuted in 2011– debut. They came and went to Japan most of the time, and rested from their activities in Korea. It's too bad that they couldn't active in Korea, but they have a lot of experiences. BOYFRIEND won't give up until they can hold a new chance.

BOYFRIEND's members, identical twins Kwangmin and Youngmin, leader Donghyun, Jeongmin, Hyunseong, and Minwoo has been through joys and sorrows. They debuted with an innocent image, but they grow up and show us a mature image as BOYFRIEND in order. From boys to men, they turn into the werewolves, rabbit's character, etc and find their group colors.

We had a talk with the six members. Boyfriend really organizes their group well since they have six members with different characters. So, it makes us wanted to meet them, talk with them, and hear they sing. The members who have been together since trainee period until now, share with confidence. You won't find this kind of guys wherever you go.

BOYFRIEND is this kind of Guys

f2j5v4.jpg

Minwoo: Kwangmin is really cool on the stage. But, if one time he falls on the stage, it will be cute. (Kwangmin interrupts: "I'm perfect on the stage")

Kwangmin: Jeongmin-hyung is a bit scary. Originally, he's just 1 year older than me, but I'm most scared of him. But, Jeongmin-hyung is a kind guy indeed, he's really friendly to everyone, and he knows how to relax, he always has forethought in advance.

Jeongmin: Donghyun-hyung is the real man among us. He has a special leadership. Especially, after he takes a shower, he really looks like a leader (laughs). Before we go on the stage, he gathers us all with a strong leadership. Whatever happens, he always settles up that. I think he is Genghis Khan –The Founder and Emperor of Mongol Empire–. Haha.

Donghyun: Youngmin is really trustworthy. He doesn't cry even see his mom cry on "Real Men". Even his heart filled with emotions, we don't see his tears fall until the end. Though usually he cries easily, but he endures it back there. That was cool. He really has matured.

Youngmin: Hyunseong is really a nice guy. Hahaha. Good elder brother. He hasn't shown it, but he has a lot of charms that you don't know. And he always gives an advice with confidence.

Hyunseong: Minwoo is adult-like. When he has decided something, he is more mature than me. He is cooler than me who is indecisive.

BOYFRIEND Holds this Target

300tcbd.jpg

In 2015, they're busy as well. After finished their album activities in Korea, they have a tour start on April. From Taiwan, Thailand (Asia), to South America. They also preparing for a new album, it's planned to be released on July, and they'll hold a comeback concert in Korea on August.

"After we debuted in Korea, we debuted in Japan. And we have some regrets in that point, about our stability in Korea. But, Japanese activities are also important. There's something we can have from our efforts, and there's something we can't have. But, we'll always give you a better performance, it's our responsibility. Until the day we get 1st place in all music programs worldwide, we want to happily go through activities (laughs)."

Source: http://news.kstyle.c...ticleNo=2019692

Translated by hyunminchii for imyourbestfriend.com

PLEASE TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS.

• SouL_BF, mirrorprincess, Daphne and 3 others like this

jr9r10.gif

♥ 0526subs ♥

~ twitter.com/hyunminchii ~

#2 smudgebaby

smudgebaby

-oh look, a pretty smile-

• 0526 Subbing Team
  • 997 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:see that dp? yep, him

Posted 14 May 2015 - 08:55 PM

Jeongmin is scary +___+
First time hearing that.

Seems like an August comeback is pretty much set in stone...?
Can't wait +____+

-inserts witty comment-
-too lazy to think of anything rn-

#3 tsoul

tsoul

Bestfriend

• Translator
  • 851 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Donghyun

Posted 04 June 2015 - 11:32 AM

Donghyun has leadership, even more after taking a shower... WHAT... LOL

Check out my fanfics at: http://www.asianfanf...tories/194471/L

KEEP LOVING AND SUPPORTING BOYFRIEND

Tsoul ... TSUBASASOUL

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Fanne95 : (20 June 2019 - 12:53 AM) Hello :)
@  LeeJeongRhie : (19 June 2019 - 12:58 AM) Hi~
@  Fanne95 : (27 May 2019 - 01:42 AM) @silverrara I know I was shocked too :(
@  silverrara : (18 May 2019 - 11:18 AM) boyfriend disbanded. Just why..??!!
@  auxilia : (12 February 2019 - 10:11 AM) Happy Donghyun Day 2019... time flies so fast, it's 2019 already >_< we barely hang out here TT
@  3rdbutton : (15 April 2018 - 04:06 AM) Hello, its been a looooong timeee
@  LeeJeongRhie : (02 April 2018 - 12:17 PM) anyone?
@  rafacha : (12 February 2018 - 09:27 PM) Happy Donghyun day!! :)
@  Deisy : (12 February 2018 - 03:54 PM) Había perdido este lugar y al fin lo encontré nuevamente.. Feliz San Valentin para los que quedan. Aún este lugar funciona?
@  jhietery : (11 February 2018 - 04:25 PM) advance happy valentine's day
@  jhietery : (11 February 2018 - 04:25 PM) this place is still here..
@  Maisarah_nev... : (20 January 2018 - 10:51 PM) Can I know where can I find wonder boy episode 8
@  Maisarah_nev... : (20 January 2018 - 08:54 PM) Hi! I'm new here.. Can I join this?
@  auxilia : (15 December 2017 - 09:04 PM) #13 is up ^^ i mean at my blog
@  yhen_26 : (22 October 2017 - 12:05 AM) Hi!! I am just a newbie to the fandom... Please take care of me :)))
@  fedianto : (16 October 2017 - 10:27 PM) I'm back, it's  been so long i didn't come to this forum
@  fedianto : (16 October 2017 - 10:26 PM) Annyeong bestfriend!!!
@  auxilia : (06 October 2017 - 06:16 PM) I'm back... anyone??
@  silverrara : (23 September 2017 - 10:48 AM) i wonder if boyfriend know this forum
@  Fanne95 : (24 August 2017 - 09:56 PM) Annyeong Bepues!!^^hahaha XD
@  Juli_min23 : (17 August 2017 - 06:18 AM) Hello
@  DandyPikachu : (01 August 2017 - 04:24 AM) Ah, I don't think there are any active sites that focus on Boyfriend alone, but photos you can probably get at the fansites that Korean Bepeus have! Or any Bestfriend really haha
@  elji_annicam... : (29 July 2017 - 07:14 PM) I just want to ask if anyone of you knows some fan website where I can get photos and information of Boyfriend such as www.boyfriendboyband.wordpress.com (?)  :dhthanks:
@  elji_annicam... : (29 July 2017 - 07:01 PM) Hi, Beppeus!  :lol:
@  Sami98 : (28 July 2017 - 02:15 AM) I'm so grateful to have found this forum. I don't know many Bestfriends outside of my friends (most of which I made them Bestfriends) so I hope I can make new friends here!