• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 jhayeminwoo

jhayeminwoo

Boyfriend's Trash ♥

• 679 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:No Min Woo ♥

Posted 01 April 2015 - 03:15 PM

[STAR.Q] 150331 BOYFRIEND Donghyun ‘Conversation with ghosts’ - ‘Fishing sharks’ - ’10 teeth loss’ among these, which is my (real) story?

Q. Donghyun’s ‘Real story’ is?

1. I had a conversation with a ghost before.
2. I have caught a shark and stingray before when I was a kid.
3. I spray perfume on our members’ butts
4. When I was a kid, I lost 10 teeth through an accident

tumblr_inline_nm3ue6fYsO1qebz66_540.jpg

1. I had a conversation with a ghost before.
▶ “Lie. It’s not to the point that I’ve actually conversed with them but, I often have nightmares. And so now, even if I get nightmares, I just greet them like ‘Ah you came’. Ghosts appear frequently and when they do, I don’t get surprised and if I just ignore them, they disappear.

2. I have caught a shark and stingray before when I was a kid.
▶ “Lie. When I was a kid, I went to New Zealand with my dad for a vacation and went to a stingray fishing place. At that time, I caught a stingray, but I didn’t catch a shark of course. In that place, there’s a tombstone of someone who once fished there. And that is a really unique memory.

3. I spray perfume on our members’ butts
▶ “Lie. In the past, there was a time where Minwoo farted while he was eating. So as a revenge, while he was washing his face, I sprayed some perfume on his butt. But I don’t habitually spray perfume on the members’ butts.

4. When I was a kid, I lost 10 teeth through an accident
▶ “Correct. When I was in elementary, my friend teased me so I went to catch him. But I fell over on the stairs. At that moment, about 10 tooth fell out of my mouth and I had to get a big surgery for that. After that, I never run on the stairs. Everyone, be careful.

---

[STAR.Q] 150331 BOYFRIEND Hyunseong ‘Chin injury’ - ‘Band Lead Vocal’ - ‘ First place glider’ among these, which is my (real) story?

Q. Hyunseong’s ‘Real story’ is?

1. When I was in elementary, I rode a bicycle and because of the slippery ice, I’ve injured my chin before.
2. Because I dance a lot, my toes are bent.
3. In high school, I was a vocalist in a band.
4. In middle school, I have received first place in glider competition before.

tumblr_inline_nm3uhkZ3Hx1qebz66_540.jpg

1. When I was in elementary, I rode a bicycle and because of the slippery ice, I’ve injured my chin before.
▶ “Correct. After riding a bicycle, because it was cold, I put my hand inside my pocket. Afterwards, because the ice became slippery, I’ve injured my chin before. After that, I’ve become more careful whenever I ride a bicycle.

2. Because I dance a lot, my toes are bent.
▶ “Lie. It’s true that my toes are bent. But it’s not because of dancing, but it’s because I’ve played soccer a lot back in middle school. My pinky toe finger is bent inwards.

3. In high school, I was a vocalist in a band.
▶ “Lie. Originally, when I first started doing music, I was a drummer. I wasn’t a vocalist in the band but I was the drummer. And also, I started learning singing when I was in 2nd year of high school.

4. In middle school, I have received first place in glider competition before.
▶ “Lie. When I was in middle school, I received 2nd place in a glider national competition, and when I was in elementary, I once received first place. I’ve worked really hard ever since I was a kid in glider. 

---

[STAR.Q] 150331 BOYFRIEND Jeongmin ‘Poop in the classroom’ - ’Toe disorder’ - ‘First place’ among these, which is my (real) story?

Q. Jeongmin’s ‘Real story’ is?

1. When I was in elementary, I’ve pooped in the classroom before.
2. I’ve had a head surgery when I was a kid.
3. I have a toe disorder
4. I was first place once before during my schooling days.

tumblr_inline_nm3ukcXgh31qebz66_540.jpg

1. When I was in elementary, I’ve pooped in the classroom before.
▶ “Lie. I didn’t poop. When I was a kid, I had a bad bladder so on our school festival day, I once peed my pants in the classroom.

2. I’ve had a head surgery when I was a kid.
▶ “Lie. I thought I had one on my head but truthfully, I got hurt on the side of my ear on the sideburn part, so I had a big surgery.

3. I have a toe disorder
▶ “Correct. Though I’m not sure if ‘disorder’ is the right way to describe it but, my pinky toe is deformed. It’s significantly different to normal people’s pinky toe.

4. I was first place once before during my schooling days.
▶ “Lie. During my school days, they had first place, I once became a first placer. If I am to make an excuse, Ever since I was a kid, I’ve studied hard about music and so, I wasn’t really able to focus much on my studies. 

---

[STAR.Q] 150331 BOYFRIEND Youngmin ’Student council president’ - ‘Female Dress up’ - ‘Chopstick practice’ among these, which is my (real) story?

Q. Youngmin’s ‘Real story’ is?

1. When I was in middle school, I was the student council president.
2. When I was in 6th grade, I have dressed up as a girl for our school play.
3. In order for me to become better in using chopsticks, I have practiced picking up jellied food (묵) using a chopstick before.
4. When I was in 6th grade, I confessed to a girl and got rejected.

tumblr_inline_nm3ulvODWZ1qebz66_540.jpg

1. When I was in middle school, I was the student council president.
▶ “Lie. It wasn’t when I was in middle school, it was when I was in 6th grade that I became the student council president. Back then, with a 60 votes difference, I got elected as the president. It is a really happy memory.

2. When I was in 6th grade, I have dressed up as a girl for our school play.
▶ “Correct. When I was in 6th grade during our school play, as the english ambassador, I played the role of ‘Cinderella’ and dressed up. At that time, the boys in our class fell in love with my looks. haha.

3. In order for me to become better in using chopsticks, I have practiced picking and putting things down using a chopstick before.
▶ “Lie. Back then, I was so bad at using chopsticks that my dad made me practice picking up beans, not jellied food.

4.  When I was in 6th grade, I confessed to a girl and got rejected.
▶ “Lie. It wasn’t when I was in 6th grade, it was when I was in 3rd grade. There is this girl that I liked so I called her to the school flower garden and confessed. Unfortunately, the result wasn’t good. ㅠㅠ. By then, I remember going home and crying so hard. 

---

[STAR.Q] 150331 BOYFRIEND Kwangmin ‘Almost died’ - ‘Cut on finger’ - ‘First place Nationwide’ among these, which is my (real) story?

Q. Kwangmin’s ‘Real story’ is?

1. When I was born, I wasn’t breathing, I almost died.
2. When I was a kid, I was going to eat a banana but I cut myself with a knife before.
3. In middle school, I was first place in our nationwide mock test.
4. I have broken my wrist before after falling from a high place

tumblr_inline_nm3unqQWMd1qebz66_540.jpg

1. When I was born, I wasn’t breathing, I almost died.
▶ “Lie. It wasn’t me who was not breathing when born and almost died, it was Youngmin. For me, it wasn’t up to the point that I almost died but, I was prematurely born weighing 2.4kg and had to stay in an incubator.

2. When I was a kid, I was going to eat a banana but I cut myself with a knife before.
▶ “Correct. When I was around 2~3 years old, when I saw my mum cutting bananas with a knife at home, I went to copy her and cut my hand. And so, I went to the hospital to close the cut. If you look at my hand, you can still see a scar left from that.

3. In middle school, I was first place in our nationwide mock test.
▶ “Lie. When I was in elementary school, I once got 100 score in maths, social studies, Korean, science but when I was in middle school, my scores dropped. The exact score is a secret.

4. I have broken my wrist before after falling from a high place
▶ “Lie. I have never fallen off a high place before but, I’ve once broken my wrist because it was slippery.

---

[STAR.Q] 150331 BOYFRIEND Minwoo ‘Height 20cm’ - ‘Eyesight in danger’ - ’Senior Admission’ among these, which is my (real) story?

Q. Minwoo’s ‘Real story’ is?

1. When I was in first year of middle school, I grew 20cm taller.
2. In elementary school, a big guy in our school pounced on me and broken my nose bridge.
3. When I was a kid, I almost lost my sight in my right eye at a reconstruction site.
4. When I was in middle school, I studied hard that I got in high school as a top student

tumblr_inline_nm3upeF5uI1qebz66_540.jpg

1. When I was in first year of middle school, I grew 20cm taller.
▶ “Lie. When I was in first year of middle school, I grew a lot but I didn’t grow 20cm taller. Before I went to middle school, my height was 147cm. And when I was in first year middle school, I grew up to 163cm. I grew up 16cm.

2. In elementary school, a big guy in our school pounced on me and broken my nose bridge.
▶ “Lie. That friend got angry so he jumped from behind and went for me. At the time, because that person was 20cm taller than me, he stood up again and I got beaten up so hard. During that time, he hit my nose and it bled. It was bent, but it didn’t break. If you look at it closely, my nose is still bent.

3. When I was a kid, I almost lost my sight in my right eye at a reconstruction site.
▶ “Lie. I went to my uncle’s construction site and, a piece of metal hit my eyebrow that my skin got torn off and I bled so much. I still have a scar from it. It would’ve been a really bit trouble if it hit me lower than that.

4. When I was in middle school, I studied hard that I got in high school as a top student
▶ “Correct. While being a trainee until middle school, I studied hard that I was able to enter high school as a top student. I also did the oath as a representative of the newly entered students

transyoungmineekkeo/@beatrooot | source: 경제투데이

• JoJaJia and kaijin1582 like this

tumblr_md5l0uAg2a1qjy72go1_500.gif

J H A Y E M I N W O O

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Fanne95 : (20 June 2019 - 12:53 AM) Hello :)
@  LeeJeongRhie : (19 June 2019 - 12:58 AM) Hi~
@  Fanne95 : (27 May 2019 - 01:42 AM) @silverrara I know I was shocked too :(
@  silverrara : (18 May 2019 - 11:18 AM) boyfriend disbanded. Just why..??!!
@  auxilia : (12 February 2019 - 10:11 AM) Happy Donghyun Day 2019... time flies so fast, it's 2019 already >_< we barely hang out here TT
@  3rdbutton : (15 April 2018 - 04:06 AM) Hello, its been a looooong timeee
@  LeeJeongRhie : (02 April 2018 - 12:17 PM) anyone?
@  rafacha : (12 February 2018 - 09:27 PM) Happy Donghyun day!! :)
@  Deisy : (12 February 2018 - 03:54 PM) Había perdido este lugar y al fin lo encontré nuevamente.. Feliz San Valentin para los que quedan. Aún este lugar funciona?
@  jhietery : (11 February 2018 - 04:25 PM) advance happy valentine's day
@  jhietery : (11 February 2018 - 04:25 PM) this place is still here..
@  Maisarah_nev... : (20 January 2018 - 10:51 PM) Can I know where can I find wonder boy episode 8
@  Maisarah_nev... : (20 January 2018 - 08:54 PM) Hi! I'm new here.. Can I join this?
@  auxilia : (15 December 2017 - 09:04 PM) #13 is up ^^ i mean at my blog
@  yhen_26 : (22 October 2017 - 12:05 AM) Hi!! I am just a newbie to the fandom... Please take care of me :)))
@  fedianto : (16 October 2017 - 10:27 PM) I'm back, it's  been so long i didn't come to this forum
@  fedianto : (16 October 2017 - 10:26 PM) Annyeong bestfriend!!!
@  auxilia : (06 October 2017 - 06:16 PM) I'm back... anyone??
@  silverrara : (23 September 2017 - 10:48 AM) i wonder if boyfriend know this forum
@  Fanne95 : (24 August 2017 - 09:56 PM) Annyeong Bepues!!^^hahaha XD
@  Juli_min23 : (17 August 2017 - 06:18 AM) Hello
@  DandyPikachu : (01 August 2017 - 04:24 AM) Ah, I don't think there are any active sites that focus on Boyfriend alone, but photos you can probably get at the fansites that Korean Bepeus have! Or any Bestfriend really haha
@  elji_annicam... : (29 July 2017 - 07:14 PM) I just want to ask if anyone of you knows some fan website where I can get photos and information of Boyfriend such as www.boyfriendboyband.wordpress.com (?)  :dhthanks:
@  elji_annicam... : (29 July 2017 - 07:01 PM) Hi, Beppeus!  :lol:
@  Sami98 : (28 July 2017 - 02:15 AM) I'm so grateful to have found this forum. I don't know many Bestfriends outside of my friends (most of which I made them Bestfriends) so I hope I can make new friends here!