Photo

[INTERVIEW/TRANS] Hair is an Idol’s life!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 smudgebaby

smudgebaby

-oh look, a pretty smile-

• 0526 Subbing Team
  • 997 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:see that dp? yep, him

Posted 24 March 2015 - 01:32 PM

T/N: I don't usually translate things like this, but if you read till the end you'll know why I did.
/cooing noises/

[Interview] Hair is an Idol’s life! Korean band Boyfriend really sad about having to shave their heads
Reporter Tian Weiwei / Reporting from Seoul

South Korean delicate boyband [Boyfriend] who will be holding their first concert in Taiwan on the coming 5th April has recently released new song <Bounce> and came back with a masculine image, surprising fans by finally becoming adults. When they were interviewed by <ETtoday>’s exclusive interview, they also exposed the fact that the group’s double-faced person is actually the seemingly cute and innocent Jeongmin, even dissing him by saying that he’s through and through a total ahjussi (uncle).

▼Boyfriend is unable to forget Taiwan fans. (Image/ Photographed by Reporter Xie Tingting)
pCQPCQd.jpg

Boyfriend has been in the industry for almost 4 years, and will be visiting Taiwan to meet the fans for the third time. Almost coming to Taiwan once a year, when meeting <ETtoday>’s reporter, they brightly bowed and greeted in Chinese simultaneously. They told of the deepest impression they have of Taiwan, which is still every time when they see a large crowd of fans at the airport, passionately following them the entire way and also the passionate support given when they perform. These are the memories that they cannot forget even till now.

▼Boyfriend being interviewed by <ETtoday>. (Image/ Photographed by Reporter Xie Tingting)
DYZcpGF.jpg

The 4th mini album <Bounce> has [Alice in Wonderland] as the MV’s main concept. Every member has their own unique character concept, and hence everyone needed almost 1 hour for styling, wearing of lenses, fake teeth, tattoo, etc, and the younger twin Kwangmin recounts of a scene when he was to paint the rose. He was actually asked by the director to act like he was painting, but he unexpectedly really went to paint it, making things awkward at the scene.

(T/N: There must have been miscommunication since we know lenses and fake teeths were from Witch and tattoos from Obsession)

▼Boyfriend's personality is blunt and cute. (Image/ Photographed by Reporter Xie Tingting)
cH7ce6J.jpg

Kwangmin and Youngmin who recently have shaved their heads boldly for their appearance on military simulation programme <Real Men> states that when they heard of having to shave their heads at first, they didn’t really mind it. Only when their hair was about to be cut did they feel the extreme nervousness, and Kwangmin looked a bit dazed as he recounts of this memory. [After cutting my hair, it seems like I lost a lot of it…um…how should I say it] Seems like within that short period of time, he still couldn’t accept the fact of his newly shaven head.

▼Boyfriend will be coming to Taiwan on 5th April to hold a concert. (Image/ Photographed by Reporter Xie Tingting)
cH7ce6J.jpg
(T/N: Aha, it's the same picture on the website, I didn't do anything wrong ehheh)

Although in the recent years, Boyfriend has decided on a manly image, but they are actually still big boys. During the interview, they sometimes fool around, sometimes exchange funny looks, being especially adorable. However, when being asked who is the most different from their image, the members all agreed that the title belongs to Jeongmin, dissing that he usually is like an actual uncle. When being asked if there were any actual examples, everyone showed sly and mysterious expressions but didn’t say anything, seemingly trying to save their good friend from embarrassment.

Postscript: Although leader Donghyun couldn’t be interviewed because of his other schedules, in the short half an hour interview, we saw Boyfriend, who are currently busy with their promotional period, showing blunt and genuine cute personalities leaving us with no regrets.

While unable to forget Taiwan fans’ passion at the airport, the interesting thing is Jeongmin, who as soon as he arrived, looked around to observe everyone’s phone model. When he found someone with the same [Apple brand] as his, he shyly and quietly asked: [Could you lend me a charger?] and when he succeeded in borrowing it, he happily skipped away, the extremely cute image really leaving us unable to stand it!

unsubbed version

trans: smudgebaby | source: ETtoday

• Velisha, beatrooot and Suminnie like this

-inserts witty comment-
-too lazy to think of anything rn-

#2 CherryBliss0526

CherryBliss0526

Boyfriend Lover

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 331 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:No Minwoo,Jo Youngmin, Jo Kwangmin, Kim Donghyun
  • Fave BF song:Love Style

Posted 24 March 2015 - 03:40 PM

LOL!!! Jeongmin had to ask for a phone charger! Haha! That's cute. I wonder what iPhone he had. Probably an iPhone 6.

I wish I could go to the concert in Taiwan....
2z4jxmv.gif 2j1pfsp.gif
21o1seb.jpg

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Fanne95 : (20 June 2019 - 12:53 AM) Hello :)
@  LeeJeongRhie : (19 June 2019 - 12:58 AM) Hi~
@  Fanne95 : (27 May 2019 - 01:42 AM) @silverrara I know I was shocked too :(
@  silverrara : (18 May 2019 - 11:18 AM) boyfriend disbanded. Just why..??!!
@  auxilia : (12 February 2019 - 10:11 AM) Happy Donghyun Day 2019... time flies so fast, it's 2019 already >_< we barely hang out here TT
@  3rdbutton : (15 April 2018 - 04:06 AM) Hello, its been a looooong timeee
@  LeeJeongRhie : (02 April 2018 - 12:17 PM) anyone?
@  rafacha : (12 February 2018 - 09:27 PM) Happy Donghyun day!! :)
@  Deisy : (12 February 2018 - 03:54 PM) Había perdido este lugar y al fin lo encontré nuevamente.. Feliz San Valentin para los que quedan. Aún este lugar funciona?
@  jhietery : (11 February 2018 - 04:25 PM) advance happy valentine's day
@  jhietery : (11 February 2018 - 04:25 PM) this place is still here..
@  Maisarah_nev... : (20 January 2018 - 10:51 PM) Can I know where can I find wonder boy episode 8
@  Maisarah_nev... : (20 January 2018 - 08:54 PM) Hi! I'm new here.. Can I join this?
@  auxilia : (15 December 2017 - 09:04 PM) #13 is up ^^ i mean at my blog
@  yhen_26 : (22 October 2017 - 12:05 AM) Hi!! I am just a newbie to the fandom... Please take care of me :)))
@  fedianto : (16 October 2017 - 10:27 PM) I'm back, it's  been so long i didn't come to this forum
@  fedianto : (16 October 2017 - 10:26 PM) Annyeong bestfriend!!!
@  auxilia : (06 October 2017 - 06:16 PM) I'm back... anyone??
@  silverrara : (23 September 2017 - 10:48 AM) i wonder if boyfriend know this forum
@  Fanne95 : (24 August 2017 - 09:56 PM) Annyeong Bepues!!^^hahaha XD
@  Juli_min23 : (17 August 2017 - 06:18 AM) Hello
@  DandyPikachu : (01 August 2017 - 04:24 AM) Ah, I don't think there are any active sites that focus on Boyfriend alone, but photos you can probably get at the fansites that Korean Bepeus have! Or any Bestfriend really haha
@  elji_annicam... : (29 July 2017 - 07:14 PM) I just want to ask if anyone of you knows some fan website where I can get photos and information of Boyfriend such as www.boyfriendboyband.wordpress.com (?)  :dhthanks:
@  elji_annicam... : (29 July 2017 - 07:01 PM) Hi, Beppeus!  :lol:
@  Sami98 : (28 July 2017 - 02:15 AM) I'm so grateful to have found this forum. I don't know many Bestfriends outside of my friends (most of which I made them Bestfriends) so I hope I can make new friends here!