3 replies to this topic

#1 smudgebaby

smudgebaby

-oh look, a pretty smile-

• 0526 Subbing Team
  • 997 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:see that dp? yep, him

Posted 14 March 2015 - 01:56 AM

I'm not gonna review this entire thing, but notable moments are Minwoo dancing to Apink's Luv and Kwangmin following after. The difference is just lolz.

They read a lot of the messages sent in. 
One went:
"1 year 8 months ago, I met one of the twins in (some place). I was thinking, hm, could that be Boyfriend, and went up to ask him, but he ran away."
Then Kwangmin confirmed if it was 1 year and 8 months and Minwoo just points to Youngmin as if he was there lolz. Youngmin must be really forgetful if everyone can point to him and he's just blur lolz.
So he says, well maybe, and he ran away probably cause he was shocked someone recognised him.

then they talk.
you know what's the funny thing?

Another message came in:
"Exactly one year ago, I met one of the twins in a coffee shop next to (some meat shop). He was ordering alone, but after a while his mother came so I didn't approach him."
Kwangmin confirms if it was 1 year again and think and think and Minwoo just points at Youngmin again. This guy is either clairvoyant, the Jerry to the Tom or that Youngmin has such a bad memory so it's gonna be him.
Youngmin stares at Minwoo as Minwoo pointed at him and then paused.
YM: Me again?
I'm thinking Youngmin thinks it's Kwangmin but Kwangmin has better memory and he doesn't remember it so Youngmin's like ??? Me???
lololololz.
KM: Why do you go around so much?
YM: Well, I'll stay at home.

Ending message:
"I work at a cafe where Boyfriend frequents, and they come together. And they all don't drink coffee, but choco banana drinks."
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA. WHAT THE HELL. GROWN MEN DRINKING KIDS DRINKS.
I'm dying lolz.
MW: The choco banana is delicious~
DH: If we drink coffee too much, our hearts will beat really fast. I can't really take caffeine.

• leejeongminnie, Ai Aieen and JoJaJia like this

-inserts witty comment-
-too lazy to think of anything rn-

#2 LittlePinky82

LittlePinky82

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Kwangmin
  • Fave BF song:I Yah

Posted 14 March 2015 - 02:48 AM

Lmao at Youngmin forgetting things that he does like that. And aw they go out with their mother how cute.  I think it's cute they still drink what is considered a kids drink haha.

• JoJaJia likes this

#3 smudgebaby

smudgebaby

-oh look, a pretty smile-

• 0526 Subbing Team
  • 997 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:see that dp? yep, him

Posted 15 March 2015 - 10:33 PM

I just found a Youtube channel that makes such great videos ;~~;
Memorable moments of the radio cut! With animated drawings!!!

Eyewitnesses accounts:
-7764:
Exactly 1 year 8 months ago, I met one of the Boyfriend twins at Samseondong. He was alone and I was thinking "can that be...?" and went up to ask him "Aren't you Boyfriend?", he ran away.

-0221:
Exactly 1 year ago, I met one of the twins at a coffee shop beside the Myeongdong curry shop.

-2842:
Boyfriend frequents the cafe which I work at, and they always come all together. And they all don't drink coffee, but choco banana drinks. Seems like they still have a kid's tastebuds?
MW/HS: We don't really like coffee
Cap: Adults with the average age of 22.5 who don't like coffee
MW: Choco banana is delicious~
DH: When we drink coffee, our heart beats
Cap: Heart beats kekekekekeke
DH: It beats a lot, I don't really take caffeine

MC: (talking about Boyfriend's talents) It's said that Minwoo's good at girl group dances.
MW: Being good at it (he's being humble but I can't find the right words)...but it's written like that here.
MC: We've got the song ready
MW: What song do you have prepared?
MC: Apink's Luv

And then he dances it so well lolz.

-inserts witty comment-
-too lazy to think of anything rn-

#4 KwangYoungOppa

KwangYoungOppa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Jo Youngmin, Jo Kwangmin
  • Fave BF song:Bounce

Posted 02 April 2015 - 08:20 PM

Will there be a sub?

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  3rdbutton : (15 April 2018 - 04:06 AM) Hello, its been a looooong timeee
@  LeeJeongRhie : (02 April 2018 - 12:17 PM) anyone?
@  rafacha : (12 February 2018 - 09:27 PM) Happy Donghyun day!! :)
@  Deisy : (12 February 2018 - 03:54 PM) Había perdido este lugar y al fin lo encontré nuevamente.. Feliz San Valentin para los que quedan. Aún este lugar funciona?
@  jhietery : (11 February 2018 - 04:25 PM) advance happy valentine's day
@  jhietery : (11 February 2018 - 04:25 PM) this place is still here..
@  Maisarah_nev... : (20 January 2018 - 10:51 PM) Can I know where can I find wonder boy episode 8
@  Maisarah_nev... : (20 January 2018 - 08:54 PM) Hi! I'm new here.. Can I join this?
@  auxilia : (15 December 2017 - 09:04 PM) #13 is up ^^ i mean at my blog
@  yhen_26 : (22 October 2017 - 12:05 AM) Hi!! I am just a newbie to the fandom... Please take care of me :)))
@  fedianto : (16 October 2017 - 10:27 PM) I'm back, it's  been so long i didn't come to this forum
@  fedianto : (16 October 2017 - 10:26 PM) Annyeong bestfriend!!!
@  auxilia : (06 October 2017 - 06:16 PM) I'm back... anyone??
@  silverrara : (23 September 2017 - 10:48 AM) i wonder if boyfriend know this forum
@  Fanne95 : (24 August 2017 - 09:56 PM) Annyeong Bepues!!^^hahaha XD
@  Juli_min23 : (17 August 2017 - 06:18 AM) Hello
@  DandyPikachu : (01 August 2017 - 04:24 AM) Ah, I don't think there are any active sites that focus on Boyfriend alone, but photos you can probably get at the fansites that Korean Bepeus have! Or any Bestfriend really haha
@  elji_annicam... : (29 July 2017 - 07:14 PM) I just want to ask if anyone of you knows some fan website where I can get photos and information of Boyfriend such as www.boyfriendboyband.wordpress.com (?)  :dhthanks:
@  elji_annicam... : (29 July 2017 - 07:01 PM) Hi, Beppeus!  :lol:
@  Sami98 : (28 July 2017 - 02:15 AM) I'm so grateful to have found this forum. I don't know many Bestfriends outside of my friends (most of which I made them Bestfriends) so I hope I can make new friends here!
@  DandyPikachu : (26 July 2017 - 08:03 AM) Hey!! Comeback in early August!!! Let's reawaken this forum, yeah? :DD
@  DandyPikachu : (23 July 2017 - 03:38 AM) eyyy... Minwoo and Kwangmin hinting comeback!!!! I can't wait :D
@  ♡Mily♡ : (22 July 2017 - 11:45 PM) Hi!! :D
@  DandyPikachu : (03 July 2017 - 07:27 AM) It's been so long since anyone has beene here huh? Fellow bestfriends, we must work hard for Boyfriend when they comeback in Korea! Gotta bring this forum back to life like it was before.  :)
@  leadme : (14 June 2017 - 04:11 PM) beautiful homepage~beautiful boys~ :wub: