3 replies to this topic

#1 smudgebaby

smudgebaby

-oh look, a pretty smile-

• 0526 Subbing Team
  • 997 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:see that dp? yep, him

Posted 12 March 2015 - 10:45 AM

An earlier version of Bounce was played on this radio. They introduce themselves differently, Minwoo being a sweet-talker and saying he likes Gukjoo the most, Donghyun introducing himself as a 27-year-old maknae, etc. Minwoo said he likes Gukjoo cause the game he plays has her as a character and she cleans well(?) because her character is thick (aka cause of her size). The hyungs are all like WHY YOU LIKE THAT MINWOO, but Minwoo was like, but because she's so effective I use her a lot and really like her. Lolz. What's wrong with this kid? Gukjoo jokes that since he likes her so much she has to run around during the break to reciprocate his love.

They talk about a manly concept and a shining (aka very pretty or very cute, just that sort of sparkly feel) concept. The votes are 50:50 by roommates. Donghyun, Jeongmin and Minwoo vs Hyunseong and the twins. Only those who wants to do shining concepts are asked why.
Donghyun wants to go for it because he doesn't have much time left to do shining concepts.
Minwoo says he's naturally shining type instead of manly, so for manly he actually has to put in effort.
Jeongmin wants to go towards a shiny but not that cute cute sort. An adult sort of cuteness and coolness instead of debut-sort of cute.

Talk about G-Friend group. If there's a group meeting, will they go? They all said no. Donghyun changed it to yes. ("I'll pay for the meals and just leave") Since he's much older than them lolz. They all know it's a bit of a "sensitive" question, but honestly to them it isn't. Just cause their names are similar, doesn't really affect anything. They even know G-Friend are burdened, so when G-Friend greet Boyfriend, they say their greetings softly lolz.

They talk about twins' eyes being really big. Minwoo saying being beside them causes them to be victimised. His eyes aren't all that small but people keep asking him to open his eyes lolz. So right now, Jeongmin being between them is pretty much having closed eyes lol.

Talk about celebrities coming to support them, so asking about their connections. Then they talk about Sohyun (4minute) 'cause she uploaded a tweet to support Boyfriend. Then Jeongmin was talking how they don't meet a lot privately, when they do, it's exercising at Hangang. Minwoo says he went too, and Donghyun's all like "you got used, you idiot.". Gukjoo says it's funny how Hyunseong looks worried everytime Jeongmin is mentioned, so she asked if they were close. 
Donghyun said they're of blood type B, aka so they are close kind of thing. But they don't match in personality, but because of being the same blood type, they sometimes take each other's side (or that they just get along even though they clash). Then Minwoo adds that the rest are A, so Gukjoo's like that's a very extreme situation. A and B shouldn't mix, so she asks if the group dynamics are okay and everyone's like yes except Donghyun. 
KM: We match unexpectedly well
DH: We're tolerating.
(lolololol)
Hyunseong says he's not the typical B, cause he doesn't have the B's good points and I think he said the other members also have some B in them.
(blood type stereotypes, B are rough and straightforward, A are a bit delicate and tolerating sort)
Donghyun saying how he met Oh Yeonseo (DH: I ran around a lot when I was younger), Minwoo about Kim Sook (MW: The drama I starred in when I was younger)

Talking about their current connections. Donghyun and Hyunseong without many friends.
Hyunseong starts talking about what friends he has, and then Donghyun's like you have a lot?
Donghyun doesn't have any at his age because when he debuted, everyone who debuted together was underage and anyone his age was his senior. (I always feel sad for him :(, it's kinda obvious during usual interactions with other celebrities)

Talking about composing songs. Donghyun being thankful to Jeongmin, cause the composing of songs took three years of BTS. They paid for the rent, and while doing World Tour, so Donghyun's like, well we could let someone else use it and come back again next time, and Jeongmin's like no, let's pay for it, let's not give it away kind of thing and Donghyun's really thankful for that. I think maybe that strengthened their will? So during that time, Lost Memory was made and now it finally sees light. They don't really care about the royalties, rather that their song can see the light.
And they don't get any royalties for You've Moved On. I couldn't understand but I think there were some complications or sth, but right now they'll start getting royalties so it's okay.

They make a quick ending.
MW: There's still 3 pages of script left?!
Minwoo ends with a sweet-talk saying it was actually K.Will the last time, but with Gukjoo's it's more refreshing and all
HS: Minwoo speaks really well

• leejeongminnie, Suminnie, BmerangCheoroem and 1 other like this

-inserts witty comment-
-too lazy to think of anything rn-

#2 LittlePinky82

LittlePinky82

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Kwangmin
  • Fave BF song:I Yah

Posted 12 March 2015 - 11:31 PM

Aw. Sweet interview. I was hoping this would be translated. So much I could understand lol. But aw I like the twins big eyes. And lol at Minwoo being used. I feel sad for Donghyun too. There's not many older singers he seems to interact with since they all seem to be from bigger companies and so busy heh. I don't think I'll ever get the whole blood type/personality thing. I don't even know what mine is lmao. 

• KwangYoungOppa likes this

#3 smudgebaby

smudgebaby

-oh look, a pretty smile-

• 0526 Subbing Team
  • 997 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:see that dp? yep, him

Posted 13 March 2015 - 01:00 AM

Aw. Sweet interview. I was hoping this would be translated. So much I could understand lol. But aw I like the twins big eyes. And lol at Minwoo being used. I feel sad for Donghyun too. There's not many older singers he seems to interact with since they all seem to be from bigger companies and so busy heh. I don't think I'll ever get the whole blood type/personality thing. I don't even know what mine is lmao. 

I'm thinking it would be added into 0526subbing team's list since it's official promotions? I'm just doing a quick introduction for anyone who can't wait ^^;
During Witch promotions, 95 liners got together often and Donghyun looked like he was watching over them feel. Like they don't isolate him, but they're more comfortable with each other so it's just like a mom's presence??
I don't think companies matter, it's just that those his age are all seniors LOL. And actually I don't really know a lot of 89-ers o__o,

Blood type is quite the rage in Korea and Japan I think? They've a whole list of stereotypes for it XD.
A: Delicate, hard-working, tolerant, very nice, detailed, organised.
B: Rough, straight-forward, doesn't really care about surroundings, follow their heart
O: Energetic, easy to get along with, fun, people's person
AB: Weird, crazy, out-of-the-world, can't be understood.
HAHA, those are the extreme ones I remember off my head.
They say O matches well with most but find AB hard to get along with? But A and B are sorta polar opposites so they usually say A and B people don't match well. O are like the middleman and AB lives in their own world lol.

-inserts witty comment-
-too lazy to think of anything rn-

#4 KwangYoungOppa

KwangYoungOppa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Jo Youngmin, Jo Kwangmin
  • Fave BF song:Bounce

Posted 02 April 2015 - 08:24 PM

I really hope this will be translated!!!

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Fanne95 : (20 June 2019 - 12:53 AM) Hello :)
@  LeeJeongRhie : (19 June 2019 - 12:58 AM) Hi~
@  Fanne95 : (27 May 2019 - 01:42 AM) @silverrara I know I was shocked too :(
@  silverrara : (18 May 2019 - 11:18 AM) boyfriend disbanded. Just why..??!!
@  auxilia : (12 February 2019 - 10:11 AM) Happy Donghyun Day 2019... time flies so fast, it's 2019 already >_< we barely hang out here TT
@  3rdbutton : (15 April 2018 - 04:06 AM) Hello, its been a looooong timeee
@  LeeJeongRhie : (02 April 2018 - 12:17 PM) anyone?
@  rafacha : (12 February 2018 - 09:27 PM) Happy Donghyun day!! :)
@  Deisy : (12 February 2018 - 03:54 PM) Había perdido este lugar y al fin lo encontré nuevamente.. Feliz San Valentin para los que quedan. Aún este lugar funciona?
@  jhietery : (11 February 2018 - 04:25 PM) advance happy valentine's day
@  jhietery : (11 February 2018 - 04:25 PM) this place is still here..
@  Maisarah_nev... : (20 January 2018 - 10:51 PM) Can I know where can I find wonder boy episode 8
@  Maisarah_nev... : (20 January 2018 - 08:54 PM) Hi! I'm new here.. Can I join this?
@  auxilia : (15 December 2017 - 09:04 PM) #13 is up ^^ i mean at my blog
@  yhen_26 : (22 October 2017 - 12:05 AM) Hi!! I am just a newbie to the fandom... Please take care of me :)))
@  fedianto : (16 October 2017 - 10:27 PM) I'm back, it's  been so long i didn't come to this forum
@  fedianto : (16 October 2017 - 10:26 PM) Annyeong bestfriend!!!
@  auxilia : (06 October 2017 - 06:16 PM) I'm back... anyone??
@  silverrara : (23 September 2017 - 10:48 AM) i wonder if boyfriend know this forum
@  Fanne95 : (24 August 2017 - 09:56 PM) Annyeong Bepues!!^^hahaha XD
@  Juli_min23 : (17 August 2017 - 06:18 AM) Hello
@  DandyPikachu : (01 August 2017 - 04:24 AM) Ah, I don't think there are any active sites that focus on Boyfriend alone, but photos you can probably get at the fansites that Korean Bepeus have! Or any Bestfriend really haha
@  elji_annicam... : (29 July 2017 - 07:14 PM) I just want to ask if anyone of you knows some fan website where I can get photos and information of Boyfriend such as www.boyfriendboyband.wordpress.com (?)  :dhthanks:
@  elji_annicam... : (29 July 2017 - 07:01 PM) Hi, Beppeus!  :lol:
@  Sami98 : (28 July 2017 - 02:15 AM) I'm so grateful to have found this forum. I don't know many Bestfriends outside of my friends (most of which I made them Bestfriends) so I hope I can make new friends here!