Photo

[TRANS] Compilation of the Musical “Bachelor’s Vegetable Store~Chonggakne” Interviews –Donghyun Cut–

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 hyunminchii

hyunminchii

Advanced Member

• 0526 Subbing Team
  • 106 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:♥ 정민 ♥ Jeongmin ♥ ジョンミン ♥

Posted 11 March 2015 - 06:28 PM

00_IMG_2477%E3%81%AE%E3%82%B3%E3%83%94%E

Ps: Sorry I just get to translate it ^^; I compiled it from many articles (but I translated the first article full), and chose the interesting ones. Enjoy it! ^^

-- Now you're in the middle of rehearsal. You spend many times together, so please describe in a few words about your "Bachelor's Vegetable Store"'s team

Donghyun: “There’s this lyrics in one of the musical’s song, ‘Please come to fresh Chonggakne’. Just like that, I think we’re a wonderful and fresh team…”

-- By the way, among four of you, who is the “Fresh No.1”?

Donghyun: “You know, it’s me……”(Everyone burst out laughing)

Ricky: “Donghyun hyung’s current hair style is so fresh, the other members can’t beat him up (laughs)

Donghyun: Yeah! Thank you!

-- On the contrary, the one do you think isn’t fresh?

Donghyun: (Points at Seyoung immediately) Because he’s sexy! So I think he isn’t fresh (laughs)”

-- Minseok, The character of a company man who promising a brilliant future, He also has experience in working, and unites five of you, How should I describe his image? But who do you think has a same character with him in the musical?

Donghyun: Tae Sung. In BOYFRIEND, I take a responsibility as a leader. But Tae Sung (In Chonggakne Vegetable Store) is the leader. As the leader, surely we have some different styles in way, but looking from his role, it’s near to Minseok.”

-- 〈Chonggakne Vegetable Store〉’s captain (Tae Sung) ‘s name in the drama is Tae Yang, likes taeyang (sun) that bright, hot, and full of energy since the morning. I think it’s same with about Donghyun……?

Donghyun: “……No. Truthfully, I’m really helpless in the morning~. I even can’t remember anything. I like night better (laughs)”

Seyoung: Actually, he’s similar to Jifan…… (laughs)

Donghyun: “Jifan……? No, Tae Sung!!”

-- If you have a chance to act another character instead of your current role, what kind of role do you want to act?

Donghyun: “I want to act as Chuljin (Ricky’s role)! (Didn't you just make everyone believe that you're similar to Tae Sung!?) I've said it before, because I'm a leader, I want to try to be a maknae. (Says it in Japanese) I want to be the youngest member!!"

-- You just use Japanese to say “I want to try to be a maknae” out of all the talkslaughs).

Donghyun: “I really want to know the feelings of being a maknae. Chuljin’s expression is always serious and he has a serious image……, I think I can. Of course I can! I want to try to act as him even just once.”

-- ……Huh? No one want to be Tae Sung then? (laughs)

Donghyun: “Tae Sung is an awesome role, I think act as him is good as well……”

-- But just now other members said it about Donghyun, “Isn’t he really Tae Sung!?”, didn’t it……?

Donghyun: “Didn’t I say that I want to act as a maknae too?!(laughs) Because I usually take a responsibility as the leader, I want to be a maknae. I want to try even just once!!”

-- Excuse me(laughs). Now, we’re in the middle of stage rehearsal. When you’re practicing, is there something that left in your memories?

Ricky: “When Donghyun-hyung gave me a coffee~(clap/applause)”

Minwoo: “As I expected, because he’s our hyung!”

Ricky: “And I heard that he gave it once again……”

Donghyun: “Eh? Hmm……. Would you like a coffee again? (Everyone bursts out laughing)

Seyoung: “Donghyun-hyung is the mood maker (laughs).”

-- I think all of you can change your role

Ricky & Donghyun: “No! (laughs)

-- Because we’ve already heard an awesome comments from the maknae, so for the last let us hear a comment from the hyung, Donghyun-san please!

Donghyun: “It’s a musical which communication with the guests is really important. From their attendance, I think that we could gain a lot of energy. When we do it and our breaths meet with everyone, I think that moment would be really awesome. Please anticipate it a lot, everyone!”

Source: tower.jp/article(1) and tower.jp/article(2)

- The translations below are from korepo and wowkorea -

tumblr_njn4iurdmq1srpclpo1_500.png

- It’s from Ikemen Seikaten press conference. It’s not a question from reporter, it’s from Donghyun who raises his hands up and says, “I have a question!” (laughs). He makes this question because he already prepared the answers.

Q (Donghyun): What do you want to eat here (in Japan), and what place do you want to visit?

A (Donghyun himself): Fans’ loves

- Then, reporter asks. “What do you think about valentine’s day?”

A: To be honest, I don’t like chocolate, so I don’t think about valentine’s day much. Instead of chocolate, I want fans’ loves!

- Seyoung’s impressions of Donghyun:

“He looks more chic that I’ve ever thought, we have a scene together on the musical, and he’s really a mischievous kid. Also, because he has an ability to attract people around, if he’s beside you, you can feel his charms.”

450_ikemen0210-1.jpg

- You surely have a position (charge of something) in your group. So what is your position?

Donghyun: mood maker (laughs).

- For the stage, your conditions become really important. How do you manage your conditions?

Donghyun: Because I have a weak stomach, I drink cabbages drink (Korean medicine). Stomach is really important. Also, broccoli’s drink is worth to drink.

- Hereafter, if you have a chance to do musical again, what role do you want to try to act?

Donghyun: I want to try to act a role which is not a human. Like on the production of "Lion King", the cast run around as the lion or monkey. Or a role of human transcend, like a dracula.

Minwoo: How about "Death Note"'s Ryuuk?

Donghyun: If "Death Note", I want to be L.

Minwoo: Aah~ you had L’s aura already.

Source: korepo and wowkorea

Source: tower.jp/article(1)tower.jp/article(2)korepowowkorea

Trans: hyunminchii for imyourbestfriend.com

(text:Kyuyon Kim / photo:Akane Yoshida / direction:Kiyori Matsumoto)

Musical “Bachelor’s Vegetable Store~Chonggakne” official site: http://www.ikemenseikaten.jp/ 

DISCLAIMER

• auxilia and JoJaJia like this

jr9r10.gif

♥ 0526subs ♥

~ twitter.com/hyunminchii ~

#2 smudgebaby

smudgebaby

-oh look, a pretty smile-

• 0526 Subbing Team
  • 997 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:see that dp? yep, him

Posted 11 March 2015 - 06:54 PM

DONGHYUN IS SO NOISYYYYY.
I can feel him yelling all his answers loud, and I laughed out loud at him saying his own question and giving his own answer.

He wants to be the maknae?
Someone admires Minwoo too much, huh? :33
He's literally begging to be the maknae rofl.

Donghyun's really young at heart and fun to be around. I'm glad more people found out his charms, even though it's a bunch of guys LOL.
No? Donghyun's too bright to be L ._. He's literally like sunshine how can he be L lolz.

Thanks for translating!!!
  • JoJaJia likes this

-inserts witty comment-
-too lazy to think of anything rn-

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Fanne95 : (20 June 2019 - 12:53 AM) Hello :)
@  LeeJeongRhie : (19 June 2019 - 12:58 AM) Hi~
@  Fanne95 : (27 May 2019 - 01:42 AM) @silverrara I know I was shocked too :(
@  silverrara : (18 May 2019 - 11:18 AM) boyfriend disbanded. Just why..??!!
@  auxilia : (12 February 2019 - 10:11 AM) Happy Donghyun Day 2019... time flies so fast, it's 2019 already >_< we barely hang out here TT
@  3rdbutton : (15 April 2018 - 04:06 AM) Hello, its been a looooong timeee
@  LeeJeongRhie : (02 April 2018 - 12:17 PM) anyone?
@  rafacha : (12 February 2018 - 09:27 PM) Happy Donghyun day!! :)
@  Deisy : (12 February 2018 - 03:54 PM) Había perdido este lugar y al fin lo encontré nuevamente.. Feliz San Valentin para los que quedan. Aún este lugar funciona?
@  jhietery : (11 February 2018 - 04:25 PM) advance happy valentine's day
@  jhietery : (11 February 2018 - 04:25 PM) this place is still here..
@  Maisarah_nev... : (20 January 2018 - 10:51 PM) Can I know where can I find wonder boy episode 8
@  Maisarah_nev... : (20 January 2018 - 08:54 PM) Hi! I'm new here.. Can I join this?
@  auxilia : (15 December 2017 - 09:04 PM) #13 is up ^^ i mean at my blog
@  yhen_26 : (22 October 2017 - 12:05 AM) Hi!! I am just a newbie to the fandom... Please take care of me :)))
@  fedianto : (16 October 2017 - 10:27 PM) I'm back, it's  been so long i didn't come to this forum
@  fedianto : (16 October 2017 - 10:26 PM) Annyeong bestfriend!!!
@  auxilia : (06 October 2017 - 06:16 PM) I'm back... anyone??
@  silverrara : (23 September 2017 - 10:48 AM) i wonder if boyfriend know this forum
@  Fanne95 : (24 August 2017 - 09:56 PM) Annyeong Bepues!!^^hahaha XD
@  Juli_min23 : (17 August 2017 - 06:18 AM) Hello
@  DandyPikachu : (01 August 2017 - 04:24 AM) Ah, I don't think there are any active sites that focus on Boyfriend alone, but photos you can probably get at the fansites that Korean Bepeus have! Or any Bestfriend really haha
@  elji_annicam... : (29 July 2017 - 07:14 PM) I just want to ask if anyone of you knows some fan website where I can get photos and information of Boyfriend such as www.boyfriendboyband.wordpress.com (?)  :dhthanks:
@  elji_annicam... : (29 July 2017 - 07:01 PM) Hi, Beppeus!  :lol:
@  Sami98 : (28 July 2017 - 02:15 AM) I'm so grateful to have found this forum. I don't know many Bestfriends outside of my friends (most of which I made them Bestfriends) so I hope I can make new friends here!