• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

#1 yukii

yukii

• 0526 Subbing Team
  • 19 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:is a bias edible

Posted 24 June 2013 - 09:33 PM

Boyfriend Love Communication is where all the instant action happens; updates, news, photos, discussions, resources and general, group-based spazzing is mainly conducted here.

Apart from the General Forum Rules, these further rules also apply here:

1) All posts must be tagged accordingly:

• [DISCUSS] - general discussions about thoughts and opinions
  • [POLL] - questions with attached polls
  • [TRANS] - posts with translations of fancafe posts, tweets, Facebook posts and others
  • [NEWS] - articles from news outlets, may include translations or a brief summary
  • [PHOTO] - images of Boyfriend/fashion is attached, see number 2 for detailed rules
  • [FANACCOUNT] - fanaccounts of Boyfriend events, see number 3 for detailed rules
  • [FACT] - Boyfriend facts and trivia, see number 4 for detailed rules
  • [RUMOR] - any rumours surrounding Boyfriend, see number 5 for detailed rules

Please put a date after the tag in YYMMDD format

2) All photos must be properly credited. Please check with fansites before posting fan-taken photos. Any member who fails to comply with fansite rules will be warned and may lead to further measures.

3) All fanaccounts must be credited. 'Cr: owner' is not enough, please find out the name of the writer and ensure that you have received permission for the fanaccount to be posted here. If you are the writer of the fanaccount, please still include yourself in the credits, and state if you allow your post to be taken out of the forum. Fanaccounts containing malicious rumours or harmful material are banned. Any member who fails to comply with any of these rules will be warned and may lead to further measures.

4) All Boyfriend facts must be verified, and a source preferably attached. Facts that are widely known as untrue or rumours must not be posted under this tag. A trustworthy source must be able to be presented if a moderator or admin questions the legitimacy of the fact. Any untrue facts will be deleted and the writer warned.

5) All unconfirmed rumours will be posted here. Facts or officially verified information must not go under this tag. Rumours damaging to Boyfriend or other artists must not be posted. Any malicious rumours will be deleted and the writer warned.

6) When creating topics, please use the search function to ensure that a similar topic has not already been opened. If so, please reply to the topic and do not open a new one. If an old topic is locked, contact a moderator or admin to unlock the topic.

7) The following is banned to be posted here, and topics will be deleted or moved:

• Topics about individual members or pairings
  • Malicious rumours
  • Topics unrelated to Boyfriend
  • Topics about 0526 Subbing Team
  • Advertisements, fanworks, and personal introductions
  • General chatting and other interests

Enjoy, and spazz away!

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Fanne95 : (20 June 2019 - 12:53 AM) Hello :)
@  LeeJeongRhie : (19 June 2019 - 12:58 AM) Hi~
@  Fanne95 : (27 May 2019 - 01:42 AM) @silverrara I know I was shocked too :(
@  silverrara : (18 May 2019 - 11:18 AM) boyfriend disbanded. Just why..??!!
@  auxilia : (12 February 2019 - 10:11 AM) Happy Donghyun Day 2019... time flies so fast, it's 2019 already >_< we barely hang out here TT
@  3rdbutton : (15 April 2018 - 04:06 AM) Hello, its been a looooong timeee
@  LeeJeongRhie : (02 April 2018 - 12:17 PM) anyone?
@  rafacha : (12 February 2018 - 09:27 PM) Happy Donghyun day!! :)
@  Deisy : (12 February 2018 - 03:54 PM) Había perdido este lugar y al fin lo encontré nuevamente.. Feliz San Valentin para los que quedan. Aún este lugar funciona?
@  jhietery : (11 February 2018 - 04:25 PM) advance happy valentine's day
@  jhietery : (11 February 2018 - 04:25 PM) this place is still here..
@  Maisarah_nev... : (20 January 2018 - 10:51 PM) Can I know where can I find wonder boy episode 8
@  Maisarah_nev... : (20 January 2018 - 08:54 PM) Hi! I'm new here.. Can I join this?
@  auxilia : (15 December 2017 - 09:04 PM) #13 is up ^^ i mean at my blog
@  yhen_26 : (22 October 2017 - 12:05 AM) Hi!! I am just a newbie to the fandom... Please take care of me :)))
@  fedianto : (16 October 2017 - 10:27 PM) I'm back, it's  been so long i didn't come to this forum
@  fedianto : (16 October 2017 - 10:26 PM) Annyeong bestfriend!!!
@  auxilia : (06 October 2017 - 06:16 PM) I'm back... anyone??
@  silverrara : (23 September 2017 - 10:48 AM) i wonder if boyfriend know this forum
@  Fanne95 : (24 August 2017 - 09:56 PM) Annyeong Bepues!!^^hahaha XD
@  Juli_min23 : (17 August 2017 - 06:18 AM) Hello
@  DandyPikachu : (01 August 2017 - 04:24 AM) Ah, I don't think there are any active sites that focus on Boyfriend alone, but photos you can probably get at the fansites that Korean Bepeus have! Or any Bestfriend really haha
@  elji_annicam... : (29 July 2017 - 07:14 PM) I just want to ask if anyone of you knows some fan website where I can get photos and information of Boyfriend such as www.boyfriendboyband.wordpress.com (?)  :dhthanks:
@  elji_annicam... : (29 July 2017 - 07:01 PM) Hi, Beppeus!  :lol:
@  Sami98 : (28 July 2017 - 02:15 AM) I'm so grateful to have found this forum. I don't know many Bestfriends outside of my friends (most of which I made them Bestfriends) so I hope I can make new friends here!