Velisha

Forever Bestfriend

• Admin
  • 1,131 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Minwoo
  • Fave BF song:Standing With You

Posted 20 February 2015 - 02:10 PM

Dear Bestfriend,

This is your admin, Velisha. I know that I am not supposed to use this forum for personal reason, but I think you guys deserve my deepest gratitude so I am going to express it here.

I just received a birthday gift from Bestfriends from this forum.
I got birthday messages along with your pretty selca (srsly, guys, are you all plotting to make me cry?)
I got the amazing Bea sing me a wonderful song, Winter Child, with beautiful lyric.
I got WITCH CD & mousepad & a cute changing sticker from Songil-nim & Hyeonjia.

B-P3pEQCYAATMhw.png

c057e578-8c3f-496c-9a95-de8e63da3267_zps

And I don’t know how you pull this together, but I am touched and amazed.

Even I lost for words to describe how I feel. Pardon for this crappy message, I am still in tears.

This year kicked off unpleasantly for me, just when I was all pumped up for the new year. It is hard to keep all your positive thinking, when everything in your life just went wrong. I’ve been sick for months now (that’s not new lol) and I have to deal with family, work & financial problems. In short, life is being a b**ch to me since 2015 began.
I said to myself, “Fine. Everything seems to turn against me. I will fight this to the end.”

There were times I thought, I should have left the forum, went for total hiatus so I could focus on my life’s problems.
But I still have stuffs I haven’t finished, things need to be done, for the forum or for Boyfriend. So I tried to take care of those too, thinking: when I’m done, then I can go on hiatus or just resign from the fandom.

However, when I am finishing forum stuffs, working on some plannings etc, I found that Bestfriends give me courage and strength to make my life at least bearable.
Once in 2011 Boyfriend saved me in time of my hardship, but I must say that this time, it’s Bestfriends who help me a lot. You, my dearest Bestfriends, help me to go through my sick days and put smile on my face when things get tough.

I remember I was so sick the night before Donghyun’s birthday, and I was scheduling tweets to trend his hashtag, in the middle of high fever & headache. Some Bestfriends talked to me, via PM, twitter, Facebook or Kakaotalk. Like… no matter how lousy I feel, Bestfriends keep me company.

I may not be online in this forum a lot, but I still communicate with Bestfriends via other ways. Every time I talk to you, I do feel like I have best friends. Eventhough you live far far away from me and speak different language, yet I enjoy your friendship.

This is the best & most beautiful birthday present I’ve ever received. Well, last year Bestfriends also being wonderful by giving me a wonderful birthday present as well. (Thank you, everyone! Best memories!) The point is, you guys are amazing. I’m proud of you, and I am happy being in this fandom.

I’m amazed that each one of you took time to do this. I know many of you are on hiatus, busy with your own life, or maybe facing problems like me. Thank you, for doing this, from the bottom of my heart.

Thank you, Jiya for doing a pretty presentation. Everything is just beautiful. I know you are busy and on hiatus, and that it is not easy for you to do this in your situation.
Thank you, Bea for the song. It makes me cry.
Thank you for the gift & messages.
Bestfriends, you are all beautiful & cute. I’m sure Boyfriend are proud to have you as fans. Your messages touch my heart. I am happy to know you.

I don’t know what else to say, but thank you. This means a lot for me, you have no idea.
I am still lacking in many ways, but I am trying my best to do more for this forum, so Bestfriends can connect with Boyfriend more and more.
I am sorry for all the unfinished stuffs about this forum, I am still working on everything.
Please keep supporting Boyfriend, and please use this forum to meet other Bestfriends. Because Bestfriends are amazing, trust me.

I am not good in expressing my feeling, but let me give you a sweet song by my fave Japanese singer, Mayaa Sakamoto, from her song “Saved”. That’s pretty much sum up my feelings. Thank you for making this birthday special, Bestfriends. I will never forget it.

Cheers,
Velisha

• jhietery, jihyeon, Daphne and 6 others like this

minwoo_zpszoa7q2u1.png

#2 Guest_GinaL_bestfriend_*

Guest_GinaL_bestfriend_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 February 2015 - 02:21 PM

I'm glad that you like the gift! Thank you for all your hard work, Velisha~♡♡

#3 tsoul

tsoul

Bestfriend

• Translator
  • 851 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Donghyun

Posted 20 February 2015 - 09:37 PM

Vel~~~ I am crying!! Thank you for also being a Bewtfriend to all of us, for making this amazing forum where all of us met, for supporting Boyfriend all the way.

I have to thank you for a lot, really. This is just a small thank you compared to everything you have done for us. :)

Check out my fanfics at: http://www.asianfanf...tories/194471/L

KEEP LOVING AND SUPPORTING BOYFRIEND

Tsoul ... TSUBASASOUL

#4 jhayeminwoo

jhayeminwoo

Boyfriend's Trash ♥

• 679 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:No Min Woo ♥

Posted 20 February 2015 - 10:07 PM

You deserved all of this Admin Vel. Thank you for your hardwork and Thank you for your PM :)

Belated Happy Birthday~! God Bless you always.

tumblr_md5l0uAg2a1qjy72go1_500.gif

J H A Y E M I N W O O

#5 myonlyweakness 0892

myonlyweakness 0892

Boyfriend's Soulmate

• 1,848 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Hyunseong, Youngmin, Minwoo

Posted 21 February 2015 - 03:19 AM

I'm glad you like your gift.  You do so much and we just wanted to do something for you. Thank you for all the hard work.  :)

#6 songil

songil

0526 Subbing Team Trainor

• 0526 Subbing Team
  • 248 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Minwoo

Posted 21 February 2015 - 07:49 PM

it's just small present compare to what you did all this time.Will love you always, vel. Happy birthday again ^^

• jihyeon likes this

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Fanne95 : (20 June 2019 - 12:53 AM) Hello :)
@  LeeJeongRhie : (19 June 2019 - 12:58 AM) Hi~
@  Fanne95 : (27 May 2019 - 01:42 AM) @silverrara I know I was shocked too :(
@  silverrara : (18 May 2019 - 11:18 AM) boyfriend disbanded. Just why..??!!
@  auxilia : (12 February 2019 - 10:11 AM) Happy Donghyun Day 2019... time flies so fast, it's 2019 already >_< we barely hang out here TT
@  3rdbutton : (15 April 2018 - 04:06 AM) Hello, its been a looooong timeee
@  LeeJeongRhie : (02 April 2018 - 12:17 PM) anyone?
@  rafacha : (12 February 2018 - 09:27 PM) Happy Donghyun day!! :)
@  Deisy : (12 February 2018 - 03:54 PM) Había perdido este lugar y al fin lo encontré nuevamente.. Feliz San Valentin para los que quedan. Aún este lugar funciona?
@  jhietery : (11 February 2018 - 04:25 PM) advance happy valentine's day
@  jhietery : (11 February 2018 - 04:25 PM) this place is still here..
@  Maisarah_nev... : (20 January 2018 - 10:51 PM) Can I know where can I find wonder boy episode 8
@  Maisarah_nev... : (20 January 2018 - 08:54 PM) Hi! I'm new here.. Can I join this?
@  auxilia : (15 December 2017 - 09:04 PM) #13 is up ^^ i mean at my blog
@  yhen_26 : (22 October 2017 - 12:05 AM) Hi!! I am just a newbie to the fandom... Please take care of me :)))
@  fedianto : (16 October 2017 - 10:27 PM) I'm back, it's  been so long i didn't come to this forum
@  fedianto : (16 October 2017 - 10:26 PM) Annyeong bestfriend!!!
@  auxilia : (06 October 2017 - 06:16 PM) I'm back... anyone??
@  silverrara : (23 September 2017 - 10:48 AM) i wonder if boyfriend know this forum
@  Fanne95 : (24 August 2017 - 09:56 PM) Annyeong Bepues!!^^hahaha XD
@  Juli_min23 : (17 August 2017 - 06:18 AM) Hello
@  DandyPikachu : (01 August 2017 - 04:24 AM) Ah, I don't think there are any active sites that focus on Boyfriend alone, but photos you can probably get at the fansites that Korean Bepeus have! Or any Bestfriend really haha
@  elji_annicam... : (29 July 2017 - 07:14 PM) I just want to ask if anyone of you knows some fan website where I can get photos and information of Boyfriend such as www.boyfriendboyband.wordpress.com (?)  :dhthanks:
@  elji_annicam... : (29 July 2017 - 07:01 PM) Hi, Beppeus!  :lol:
@  Sami98 : (28 July 2017 - 02:15 AM) I'm so grateful to have found this forum. I don't know many Bestfriends outside of my friends (most of which I made them Bestfriends) so I hope I can make new friends here!