Photo

[TRANS/INTERVIEW] “Photoshoot & Exclusive Interview” Donghyun (BOYFRIEND) ② The Vegetables I Like are “Chili, Garlic, and Spring Onion”

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 hyunminchii

hyunminchii

Advanced Member

• 0526 Subbing Team
  • 106 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:♥ 정민 ♥ Jeongmin ♥ ジョンミン ♥

Posted 29 January 2015 - 07:04 AM

2-1.jpg?w=600

If you be able to act a different role out of your role now, what role do you want to try to act?

Donghyun: I want to try to act as the youngest child. Year by year, when I grew older, I always feel that I want to be young again. Like, I want to be cute.

Among BOYFRIEND's members, you're also the eldest, aren't you?

Donghyun: I am. And maybe that's why, I want to know the feelings of being the youngest child.

Do you have any lines or songs you like from the musical?

Donghyun: I like it, “I’m going to selling happiness”. Why, because I think we all think the same way. With our job, we also feel much of it. We want to make our fans happy. Just the same with the lines, we feel “I’m going to selling happiness”. So, I like it so much.

Do you have any advice for everyone who challenges the musical for the first time?

Donghyun: For the first time, believe that that will turn out smoothly even there'll be any unconditional things. For the first time, of course you will get nervous, maybe you will make any mistakes, and you want to try to look charming. I did a lot of mistakes too, but don't let it make you feel burden, still do it happily.

Whose act does left you a good impression in this musical?

Donghyun: Among everyone who perform with me now, Ricky is the one who impressive me the most.

What kind of impression?

Donghyun He acts very charming. Isn’t he the youngest child for real? He acts very well. Also, he makes a deep impression. I was like, “Aah, so that kind of expressions are exist”.

2-2.jpg?w=600

Talking about "Vegetable Store" theatre's production, do you have any vegetables do you like so much?

Donghyun: I like chili, garlic, and spring onion. Because they can be eaten with meat.

So you like meat. Any other food do you like?

DonghyunFood?  I like ramen. And I like Japanese ramen so much. In Korea, I also come to ramen shop frequently.

Korean ramen shop?

Donghyun: Japanese style ramen shop. There are a lot in Korea. I really go to eat there often. About once in 2 weeks. Also, I really like samgyeobsal. If I go to Japan, I go to Korean restaurant often too (laughs). Samgyeobsal, bulgogi, and stew kimchi. There are a lot of Korean restaurants in Japan. You could find them in Shinokubo Station, Roppongi, and Akasaka.

It’s officially 2015 now, how did you spend the new year's holidays?

Donghyun: I spent it busily with all the preparations for a stage in Korea. We had a music program in new year's eve. Also, I went overseas for many times, and truthfully we're preparing for a new album in Korea. So, I spent it very busily.

So, you spent it busily with your members, didn’t you?

Donghyun: Yes, I spent it with the members.

2-3.jpg?w=600

In 2014, you made a comeback in Korea, got your 1st win in a music program, had a solo concert in Korea, I think it was a meaningful year for BOYFRIEND. What are the 3 best moments that left in your memories in 2014?

Donghyun: You've said that all. First, got our 1st win, and had our first concert in Korea. Then... I'm going to be turning 27 soon, so a lot of troubles have already started to come to me (laughs).

A few words to describe 2014?

Donghyun: A very blissful year. An important year that I can feel a change there.

Source: KpopStarz

Trans: hyunminchii for imyourbestfriend.com

(text:Kyuyon Kim / photo:Akane Yoshida / direction:Kiyori Matsumoto)

© 2013 KpopStarz. All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.

DISCLAIMER

• JoJaJia, huyen_sunie and mrsminminwoo like this

jr9r10.gif

♥ 0526subs ♥

~ twitter.com/hyunminchii ~

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Fanne95 : (20 June 2019 - 12:53 AM) Hello :)
@  LeeJeongRhie : (19 June 2019 - 12:58 AM) Hi~
@  Fanne95 : (27 May 2019 - 01:42 AM) @silverrara I know I was shocked too :(
@  silverrara : (18 May 2019 - 11:18 AM) boyfriend disbanded. Just why..??!!
@  auxilia : (12 February 2019 - 10:11 AM) Happy Donghyun Day 2019... time flies so fast, it's 2019 already >_< we barely hang out here TT
@  3rdbutton : (15 April 2018 - 04:06 AM) Hello, its been a looooong timeee
@  LeeJeongRhie : (02 April 2018 - 12:17 PM) anyone?
@  rafacha : (12 February 2018 - 09:27 PM) Happy Donghyun day!! :)
@  Deisy : (12 February 2018 - 03:54 PM) Había perdido este lugar y al fin lo encontré nuevamente.. Feliz San Valentin para los que quedan. Aún este lugar funciona?
@  jhietery : (11 February 2018 - 04:25 PM) advance happy valentine's day
@  jhietery : (11 February 2018 - 04:25 PM) this place is still here..
@  Maisarah_nev... : (20 January 2018 - 10:51 PM) Can I know where can I find wonder boy episode 8
@  Maisarah_nev... : (20 January 2018 - 08:54 PM) Hi! I'm new here.. Can I join this?
@  auxilia : (15 December 2017 - 09:04 PM) #13 is up ^^ i mean at my blog
@  yhen_26 : (22 October 2017 - 12:05 AM) Hi!! I am just a newbie to the fandom... Please take care of me :)))
@  fedianto : (16 October 2017 - 10:27 PM) I'm back, it's  been so long i didn't come to this forum
@  fedianto : (16 October 2017 - 10:26 PM) Annyeong bestfriend!!!
@  auxilia : (06 October 2017 - 06:16 PM) I'm back... anyone??
@  silverrara : (23 September 2017 - 10:48 AM) i wonder if boyfriend know this forum
@  Fanne95 : (24 August 2017 - 09:56 PM) Annyeong Bepues!!^^hahaha XD
@  Juli_min23 : (17 August 2017 - 06:18 AM) Hello
@  DandyPikachu : (01 August 2017 - 04:24 AM) Ah, I don't think there are any active sites that focus on Boyfriend alone, but photos you can probably get at the fansites that Korean Bepeus have! Or any Bestfriend really haha
@  elji_annicam... : (29 July 2017 - 07:14 PM) I just want to ask if anyone of you knows some fan website where I can get photos and information of Boyfriend such as www.boyfriendboyband.wordpress.com (?)  :dhthanks:
@  elji_annicam... : (29 July 2017 - 07:01 PM) Hi, Beppeus!  :lol:
@  Sami98 : (28 July 2017 - 02:15 AM) I'm so grateful to have found this forum. I don't know many Bestfriends outside of my friends (most of which I made them Bestfriends) so I hope I can make new friends here!