Photo

[TRANS/INTERVIEW] “Photoshoot & Exclusive Interview” Donghyun (BOYFRIEND) ① Talks about the Musical “Bachelor’s Vegetable Store"

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 hyunminchii

hyunminchii

Advanced Member

• 0526 Subbing Team
  • 106 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:♥ 정민 ♥ Jeongmin ♥ ジョンミン ♥

Posted 28 January 2015 - 07:54 AM

On February, a musical called “Bachelor’s Vegetable Store” will be having a comeback day at the Sunshine Theatre . This time, this musical has new faces for the main cast who also have performed in Korea. They are CROSS GENE’s Seyoung, TEENTOP’s Ricky, BOYFRIEND’s Donghyun, and ZE:A Minwoo.

Before, in Seoul Studio, we invited them for a press conference, and then the 4 main characters did a personal interview for KpopStarz. This time, we'll listen to a long talk from BOYFRIEND's Donghyun who has been cast as Yoonmin (a man who just returned from America in order to get his dream) about his enthusiasm and feelings.

1-1.jpg?w=600

You have talked about Yoonmin's character in the press conference before, but please tell us more about what you do like from his characters, and what kind of charm you do feel over him.

Donghyun: Yoonmin is such a mood maker, and that’s the side I like from him.

So, Yoonmin is the mood maker. He just returned from abroad, right?

Donghyun: Yes, he just returned from abroad, and he also has a lot of money.

Do you make any feeling to match up Yoonmin's character well?

Donghyun: I try to make his cheerful character looks naturally

But, don't your usual self is originally cheerful?

Donghyun: No, my usual self is gloomy. Just kidding, I'm cheerful but because I want to deep understanding Yoonmin’s character who's very active, I make a lot of efforts to look really cheerful naturally.

Tell us the difference between your character in the musical and your own character in common.

Donghyun: The resemblances are we like to talk with people, very fond of joking and like make fun of something. The difference is I didn't just return from abroad. Also, I'm not a very rich person (laughs).

1-2.jpg?w=600

In the press conference, you said that you want to show your different side from usual, but I think your originally characters are almost totally the same with Yoonmin's characters.

Donghun: Yes, he has a lot of similarity with me in usual. I'm personally very active, I make fun of a lot of things, and I like fond of joking, but inside I'm very serious and has a lot of secrets. If I meet people for the first time, and that person isn't friendly with me, I won't show the real me to him/her. So I think we're alike.

Donghyun-san has performed for musical two times. In the musical, there are 3 important components, "sing", "dance", and "act". By those three, what kind of charms do you can feel?

Donghyun: I like to breath together with the audiences. To response, to breath together, to communicate each other, I like that feelings and I think there's the charms, then... don't by those three the reactions will definitely come? I feel a great charm through that. 

1-3.jpg?w=600

Source: KpopStarz

Trans: hyunminchii for imyourbestfriend.com

(text:Kyuyon Kim / photo:Akane Yoshida / direction:Kiyori Matsumoto)

© 2013 KpopStarz. All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.

DISCLAIMER

• JoJaJia likes this

jr9r10.gif

♥ 0526subs ♥

~ twitter.com/hyunminchii ~

#2 kwangchu

kwangchu

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:KwangMin

Posted 01 February 2015 - 12:09 AM

"but inside I'm very serious and has a lot of secrets." yea totally 50 shades of mystery by donghyun kim

tumblr_n7sxoloBq81qdm60zo1_400.gif

#3 dongowoo

dongowoo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Kim Donghyun
  • Fave BF song:Obessession

Posted 01 February 2015 - 12:22 AM

what the hell is his secret ? he likes minwoo ?/ XD

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Fanne95 : (20 June 2019 - 12:53 AM) Hello :)
@  LeeJeongRhie : (19 June 2019 - 12:58 AM) Hi~
@  Fanne95 : (27 May 2019 - 01:42 AM) @silverrara I know I was shocked too :(
@  silverrara : (18 May 2019 - 11:18 AM) boyfriend disbanded. Just why..??!!
@  auxilia : (12 February 2019 - 10:11 AM) Happy Donghyun Day 2019... time flies so fast, it's 2019 already >_< we barely hang out here TT
@  3rdbutton : (15 April 2018 - 04:06 AM) Hello, its been a looooong timeee
@  LeeJeongRhie : (02 April 2018 - 12:17 PM) anyone?
@  rafacha : (12 February 2018 - 09:27 PM) Happy Donghyun day!! :)
@  Deisy : (12 February 2018 - 03:54 PM) Había perdido este lugar y al fin lo encontré nuevamente.. Feliz San Valentin para los que quedan. Aún este lugar funciona?
@  jhietery : (11 February 2018 - 04:25 PM) advance happy valentine's day
@  jhietery : (11 February 2018 - 04:25 PM) this place is still here..
@  Maisarah_nev... : (20 January 2018 - 10:51 PM) Can I know where can I find wonder boy episode 8
@  Maisarah_nev... : (20 January 2018 - 08:54 PM) Hi! I'm new here.. Can I join this?
@  auxilia : (15 December 2017 - 09:04 PM) #13 is up ^^ i mean at my blog
@  yhen_26 : (22 October 2017 - 12:05 AM) Hi!! I am just a newbie to the fandom... Please take care of me :)))
@  fedianto : (16 October 2017 - 10:27 PM) I'm back, it's  been so long i didn't come to this forum
@  fedianto : (16 October 2017 - 10:26 PM) Annyeong bestfriend!!!
@  auxilia : (06 October 2017 - 06:16 PM) I'm back... anyone??
@  silverrara : (23 September 2017 - 10:48 AM) i wonder if boyfriend know this forum
@  Fanne95 : (24 August 2017 - 09:56 PM) Annyeong Bepues!!^^hahaha XD
@  Juli_min23 : (17 August 2017 - 06:18 AM) Hello
@  DandyPikachu : (01 August 2017 - 04:24 AM) Ah, I don't think there are any active sites that focus on Boyfriend alone, but photos you can probably get at the fansites that Korean Bepeus have! Or any Bestfriend really haha
@  elji_annicam... : (29 July 2017 - 07:14 PM) I just want to ask if anyone of you knows some fan website where I can get photos and information of Boyfriend such as www.boyfriendboyband.wordpress.com (?)  :dhthanks:
@  elji_annicam... : (29 July 2017 - 07:01 PM) Hi, Beppeus!  :lol:
@  Sami98 : (28 July 2017 - 02:15 AM) I'm so grateful to have found this forum. I don't know many Bestfriends outside of my friends (most of which I made them Bestfriends) so I hope I can make new friends here!