Photo

[TRANS/INTERVIEW] Musical “Bachelor’s Vegetable Store” Press-Conference (Donghyun Cut)

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 hyunminchii

hyunminchii

Advanced Member

• 0526 Subbing Team
  • 106 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:♥ 정민 ♥ Jeongmin ♥ ジョンミン ♥

Posted 12 January 2015 - 07:39 AM

January 11, 2015. 00:17

Musical “Bachelor’s Vegetable Store” is based on the true story of a young man who turned a tiny vegetable store into a nationwide franchise and it boasts 300 hundred million each year. It will take place on February, at the Sunshine Theatre.

This time, this musical has new faces for the main cast who are from Korean idols. They are CROSS GENE’s Seyoung, TEENTOP’s Ricky, BOYFRIEND’s Donghyun, and ZE:A Minwoo.

Then, before performing the musical, they have a press-conference in Seoul Studio, Korea.

musical1.jpg?w=600

First of all, please introduce your self and your role

Donghyun: Hello. I’m BOYFRIEND’s leader, Donghyun. In this musical, I'm playing a role of Yoonmin, a very active and free man who just returned from abroad. I’m looking forward to it, because I can show a different side that I’ve never shown before on the stage.

musical3.jpg?w=600

How do you feel when you being cast in this musical?

Donghyun I’ve performed at musical before, then I heard so many fans asked me to do a musical again, also I myself want to do it again. So when I being cast in this musical, I was so happy. And I did a lot of mistakes before, so this time I want to do better. I’m so nervous, and also fell happy.

What is the point that you want to appeal here (when performing the musical), through your role?

Donghyun Through Yoonmin’s role, I want to show an active and free character to everyone.

This is the first time you meet as the casts, how is your impressions?

Donghyun I saw Minwoo (ZE:A) many times on the TV, but this is the first time we meet and talk, and he’s really a simple person. I’m so happy.

musical1.jpg?w=600

musical2.jpg?w=600

How was your group members’ reaction when you being cast?

Donghyun: Their reaction was very good. BOYFRIEND’s members teased me as well. In the last musical, even they are younger than me, they copy-cat my crying scene. And they said they won’t come to see me this time, but then they said they was joking and will come to see me.

Reffering to “Vegetable store” topic, please tell us vegetables and fruits do you like.

DonghyunI like all fruits. There’s nothing I like better. I like all. When it comes to vegetables, I like chili, garlic, and spring onion. Because vegetables can be eaten with meat.

Seyoung I like fruits better than rice, so I eat a lot of fruits. I have no fruit that I dislike. I like garlic out of the vegetables the most, unlike my members who really dislike it. When we go eat meat, I like garlic’s area the most, I’ll be the one who eat the whole garlics.

Donghyun: Me too (high-touches with Seyoung

musical4.jpg?w=600

The last, please give a message for Japanese audiance.

Donghyun: I always have no much time when I meet the fans every time I go to Japan, so they come to Korea and ask me to come to Japan again, makes me really want to go. And to have this good chance because you asked me to do a musical many times, I'm so happy. I would be happier, if many audiences would like to come and see this musical.

Source: KpopStarz

Trans: hyunminchii for imyourbestfriend.com

(photo : Kiyori Matsumoto & Akane Yoshida / text : Kyuyon Kim)

© 2013 KpopStarz. All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.

DISCLAIMER

• Velisha, Ai Aieen, auxilia and 3 others like this

jr9r10.gif

♥ 0526subs ♥

~ twitter.com/hyunminchii ~

#2 smudgebaby

smudgebaby

-oh look, a pretty smile-

• 0526 Subbing Team
  • 997 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:see that dp? yep, him

Posted 12 January 2015 - 04:05 PM

Donghyun's role already sounds like it'd fit him well.
He has quite a free spirit usually but-

NOOOOOO!
I disallow you to get close to ZE:A's Minwoo ;~~~;
You shall only have one Minwoo in your life x)
  • Himenime and junetanyl like this

-inserts witty comment-
-too lazy to think of anything rn-

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Fanne95 : (20 June 2019 - 12:53 AM) Hello :)
@  LeeJeongRhie : (19 June 2019 - 12:58 AM) Hi~
@  Fanne95 : (27 May 2019 - 01:42 AM) @silverrara I know I was shocked too :(
@  silverrara : (18 May 2019 - 11:18 AM) boyfriend disbanded. Just why..??!!
@  auxilia : (12 February 2019 - 10:11 AM) Happy Donghyun Day 2019... time flies so fast, it's 2019 already >_< we barely hang out here TT
@  3rdbutton : (15 April 2018 - 04:06 AM) Hello, its been a looooong timeee
@  LeeJeongRhie : (02 April 2018 - 12:17 PM) anyone?
@  rafacha : (12 February 2018 - 09:27 PM) Happy Donghyun day!! :)
@  Deisy : (12 February 2018 - 03:54 PM) Había perdido este lugar y al fin lo encontré nuevamente.. Feliz San Valentin para los que quedan. Aún este lugar funciona?
@  jhietery : (11 February 2018 - 04:25 PM) advance happy valentine's day
@  jhietery : (11 February 2018 - 04:25 PM) this place is still here..
@  Maisarah_nev... : (20 January 2018 - 10:51 PM) Can I know where can I find wonder boy episode 8
@  Maisarah_nev... : (20 January 2018 - 08:54 PM) Hi! I'm new here.. Can I join this?
@  auxilia : (15 December 2017 - 09:04 PM) #13 is up ^^ i mean at my blog
@  yhen_26 : (22 October 2017 - 12:05 AM) Hi!! I am just a newbie to the fandom... Please take care of me :)))
@  fedianto : (16 October 2017 - 10:27 PM) I'm back, it's  been so long i didn't come to this forum
@  fedianto : (16 October 2017 - 10:26 PM) Annyeong bestfriend!!!
@  auxilia : (06 October 2017 - 06:16 PM) I'm back... anyone??
@  silverrara : (23 September 2017 - 10:48 AM) i wonder if boyfriend know this forum
@  Fanne95 : (24 August 2017 - 09:56 PM) Annyeong Bepues!!^^hahaha XD
@  Juli_min23 : (17 August 2017 - 06:18 AM) Hello
@  DandyPikachu : (01 August 2017 - 04:24 AM) Ah, I don't think there are any active sites that focus on Boyfriend alone, but photos you can probably get at the fansites that Korean Bepeus have! Or any Bestfriend really haha
@  elji_annicam... : (29 July 2017 - 07:14 PM) I just want to ask if anyone of you knows some fan website where I can get photos and information of Boyfriend such as www.boyfriendboyband.wordpress.com (?)  :dhthanks:
@  elji_annicam... : (29 July 2017 - 07:01 PM) Hi, Beppeus!  :lol:
@  Sami98 : (28 July 2017 - 02:15 AM) I'm so grateful to have found this forum. I don't know many Bestfriends outside of my friends (most of which I made them Bestfriends) so I hope I can make new friends here!