#1 jstxq

jstxq

Kwangminnie's Wife♡

• Bestfriend Global Mods
  • 274 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Jo Kwangmin //조광민♡

Posted 12 September 2014 - 03:18 AM

Hey Bestfriends ! 

I would like to know , if you guys had the chance to meet BOYFRIEND and go on date with them without anyone else coming along , just you and the 6 boys^^

Where would you want to go with them , what would you do with them and why ?  :lol: 

Leave a comment and tell me why !

Also , let's all hope of us will have that chance to meet them and go on a date with them ;) 

Love you guys :lol: 

boyfriend-achieves-3-on-hanteo-charts-wi

• BmerangCheoroem, rahmadiwi and santiiminu like this

Posted Image

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram ; @stxq_ :lol:

#2 smudgebaby

smudgebaby

-oh look, a pretty smile-

• 0526 Subbing Team
  • 997 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:see that dp? yep, him

Posted 12 September 2014 - 09:30 AM

Window Shopping lolz.

It just felt like their element and they'd be able to make it super fun anyway. And I kinda wanna dress them in ridiculously hilarious costumes just to laugh at them :D

• jstxq likes this

-inserts witty comment-
-too lazy to think of anything rn-

#3 jstxq

jstxq

Kwangminnie's Wife♡

• Bestfriend Global Mods
  • 274 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 12:55 PM

Window Shopping lolz.
It just felt like their element and they'd be able to make it super fun anyway. And I kinda wanna dress them in ridiculously hilarious costumes just to laugh at them :D

Ahhhh I see! You're so funny! Well I hope that you'll have that chance to do it and let's all hope that all us will have that chance to meet our baby boys♡ goodluck sweet heart♡
  • santiiminu likes this

Posted Image

#4 Horonigai-Hime

Horonigai-Hime

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Jo Youngmin, Jo Kwangmin & Lee Jeongmin
  • Fave BF song:I YAH

Posted 12 September 2014 - 02:16 PM

For me, It depends ..

Because I don't really know a specific place to have a date ..

I would just go walking in the park or somewhere where there is peace .  :D 

Sorry for my answer ..  ^_^ 

• jstxq and Horonigai-Hime like this

tumblr_lvik1lYynw1r6d3myo1_250.giftumblr_mwo3rxmnfp1qhv7k6o1_250.gif Kookie-MIN <3

#5 rafacha

rafacha

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:광민이

Posted 12 September 2014 - 03:58 PM

I always wanted to go date with them to amusement park, haha :lol:

I dunno, I think it's always be fun to go there with them. :P

• jstxq likes this

hahaapalah_by_rafacha-d8spw98.gif

#6 jstxq

jstxq

Kwangminnie's Wife♡

• Bestfriend Global Mods
  • 274 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 08:42 PM

For me, It depends ..

Because I don't really know a specific place to have a date ..

I would just go walking in the park or somewhere where there is peace .  :D 

Sorry for my answer ..  ^_^ 

Ahhhh i see^^ There's no right or wrong anser Ayah(; . Everyone has their own opinion , i just wanted to know(: . You don't have to apologize(: . Also , let's just hope and pray together that both you and i and all bestfriends will have the chance to go on a date with our boys :lol:  :wub:

• santiiminu likes this

Posted Image

#7 jstxq

jstxq

Kwangminnie's Wife♡

• Bestfriend Global Mods
  • 274 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 08:45 PM

I always wanted to go date with them to amusement park, haha :lol:

I dunno, I think it's always be fun to go there with them. :P

I see ! It's a nice idea tho ! Go to the amusement park with our boys ! They'll have so much fun ! I hope you'll enjoy the date ! Let's both pray and hope that both you and i and all bestfriends will have that chance to go on a date with our cuties ! See you around and thanks for sharing your opinion :lol:  :lol:

• santiiminu likes this

Posted Image

#8 kwangchupacabra

kwangchupacabra

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:what's boyfriend where am i

Posted 17 September 2014 - 01:30 PM

My date with Boyfriend I think would be something active and fun, but with a chance to talk as well. So maybe baseball or an amusement park trip like some Bestfriends got to do ;3; I just really want them to be happy, so I'd do whatever. Even a board game would be fun, because they'd be there to play with ;W;

I had gotten a Royal Pass in my Janus album, I was so upset that I couldn't go. TT___TT I didn't even get a response from the event organizer when I said I couldn't go UnU

So I think maybe I'd like a Royal Pass Camp Redemption Date lol

• jstxq likes this

~kwangchu time~

tumblr_m7y31x8vZY1r9awtj.gif

#9 jstxq

jstxq

Kwangminnie's Wife♡

• Bestfriend Global Mods
  • 274 posts

Posted 20 September 2014 - 01:57 AM

My date with Boyfriend I think would be something active and fun, but with a chance to talk as well. So maybe baseball or an amusement park trip like some Bestfriends got to do ;3; I just really want them to be happy, so I'd do whatever. Even a board game would be fun, because they'd be there to play with ;W;

I had gotten a Royal Pass in my Janus album, I was so upset that I couldn't go. TT___TT I didn't even get a response from the event organizer when I said I couldn't go UnU

So I think maybe I'd like a Royal Pass Camp Redemption Date lol

Ahhhh , i see ! Ture ! For me , i'll be the same as you(: . Even if its just a simple date , i'll be happy as i'm doing it with BOYFRIEND ! That's the main thing , doing everything with BOYFRIEND !

AHHHH ROYAL PASS ? HOW LUCKY ARE YOU:( HOW DID YOU GET THE ROYAL PASS ? Can you tell me what do you do when you get a royal pass ? I never had a chance to meet them in person that's why i'm never sure bout what happens during the concert or any programme they had:( .. And how do you get a royal pass ? Thanks for sharing anyways ! 

Posted Image

#10 kwangchupacabra

kwangchupacabra

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 22 September 2014 - 07:29 AM

Ahhhh , i see ! Ture ! For me , i'll be the same as you(: . Even if its just a simple date , i'll be happy as i'm doing it with BOYFRIEND ! That's the main thing , doing everything with BOYFRIEND !

AHHHH ROYAL PASS ? HOW LUCKY ARE YOU:( HOW DID YOU GET THE ROYAL PASS ? Can you tell me what do you do when you get a royal pass ? I never had a chance to meet them in person that's why i'm never sure bout what happens during the concert or any programme they had:( .. And how do you get a royal pass ? Thanks for sharing anyways ! 

oouuffff... the Royal Pass event. *sniffles* it's a tragic story. Well, Boyfriend had an event with their Janus album, where there were 300 randomly placed Royal Pass cards in all of the first press release albums. Those who receive it got to sign up for a special trip with Boyfriend!

boyfriend.jpg

http://www.dkpopnews...-event-for.html

I remember thinking for a second, "Wow, that would be so cool!" But after that, I wasn't thinking much. I was mostly just super excited to be buying my first real Boyfriend album! I was hoping I'd get Kwangmin's photocard, and I was looking forward to showing my friend the album. But, lo and behold, when I opened my album that day when I got home from school, a Royal Pass card fell into my lap. It took me a second to realize that I wasn't getting a photocard, that this plastic card to meet Boyfriend was my photocard. As soon as it registered, I was running and shrieking around my house.

So I followed the instructions enclosed: created a Daum account, joined the fancafe, took a picture with my name and everything attached to the card, posted my application, and waited for an update. A few weeks later, after checking back everyday, I saw they now wanted email applications. So I emailed my application, and explained that although I would not be able to make a trip to Korea for the camp, I would like to know if I could still get anything from my pass.

I never got a response TT____TT

So that was sad, but the worst part was probably afterwards. If you have the I'm Your Boyfriend DVD, you've probably watched it right? They showed the weekend Royal Pass camp footage, with all the fun games and activities all the Bestfriends got to do. Now I just have my Royal Pass hanging on my wall ;3; Like I know the event organizer didn't really have a reason to contact me back, but I just felt left out, that's all. Plus I couldn't go to either of their USA concerts. Usually, groups will come to NYC for a show, but Boyfriend didn't even hit the East or West Coasts! :(

Though, I have had mostly a lot of good luck with Boyfriend ever since the Royal Pass Incident, so maybe the universe feels bad and is trying to make up for it through good karma lol ^^ They picked my tile for Meet&Greet and all really liked my message. Jeongmin called me "Lauren-sshi" and Kwangmin decided I was "Lauren Noona" (even though I'm 2 years younger than him pffffttt I don't think I look older than him)

Ahh kinda long, but I hope I explained it alright! Hopefully, one day we will both meet Boyfriend and see them perform, and get to go on our dates~ *3*

• jstxq likes this

~kwangchu time~

#11 jstxq

jstxq

Kwangminnie's Wife♡

• Bestfriend Global Mods
  • 274 posts

Posted 22 September 2014 - 09:16 PM

oouuffff... the Royal Pass event. *sniffles* it's a tragic story. Well, Boyfriend had an event with their Janus album, where there were 300 randomly placed Royal Pass cards in all of the first press release albums. Those who receive it got to sign up for a special trip with Boyfriend!

boyfriend.jpg

http://www.dkpopnews...-event-for.html

I remember thinking for a second, "Wow, that would be so cool!" But after that, I wasn't thinking much. I was mostly just super excited to be buying my first real Boyfriend album! I was hoping I'd get Kwangmin's photocard, and I was looking forward to showing my friend the album. But, lo and behold, when I opened my album that day when I got home from school, a Royal Pass card fell into my lap. It took me a second to realize that I wasn't getting a photocard, that this plastic card to meet Boyfriend was my photocard. As soon as it registered, I was running and shrieking around my house.

So I followed the instructions enclosed: created a Daum account, joined the fancafe, took a picture with my name and everything attached to the card, posted my application, and waited for an update. A few weeks later, after checking back everyday, I saw they now wanted email applications. So I emailed my application, and explained that although I would not be able to make a trip to Korea for the camp, I would like to know if I could still get anything from my pass.

I never got a response TT____TT

So that was sad, but the worst part was probably afterwards. If you have the I'm Your Boyfriend DVD, you've probably watched it right? They showed the weekend Royal Pass camp footage, with all the fun games and activities all the Bestfriends got to do. Now I just have my Royal Pass hanging on my wall ;3; Like I know the event organizer didn't really have a reason to contact me back, but I just felt left out, that's all. Plus I couldn't go to either of their USA concerts. Usually, groups will come to NYC for a show, but Boyfriend didn't even hit the East or West Coasts! :(

Though, I have had mostly a lot of good luck with Boyfriend ever since the Royal Pass Incident, so maybe the universe feels bad and is trying to make up for it through good karma lol ^^ They picked my tile for Meet&Greet and all really liked my message. Jeongmin called me "Lauren-sshi" and Kwangmin decided I was "Lauren Noona" (even though I'm 2 years younger than him pffffttt I don't think I look older than him)

Ahh kinda long, but I hope I explained it alright! Hopefully, one day we will both meet Boyfriend and see them perform, and get to go on our dates~ *3*

Kyahhh omg you're so lucky !!!!

I didn't even have the chance to even let BOYFRIEND see me or even notice me:<

At least that they know that you exists girllllll !

Well , i feel upset for you too :<

If it was me i'd cry my eyes out like for months bruh , for monthsssss ...

Well , at least be happy that you've got that chance and that most of us like me , never had that chance to even let BOYFRIEND know that i exists ><

HAHAHAH Kwangmin is an pabo !

Well AT LEAST HE KNOWS YOU NOW !!!!

LUCKY YOU !

Which country are you from ?

I'm from Singapore ...

It's just a small dot ...

Well , i hope someday we'll be able to meet and really GO ON A DATE WITH BOYFRIEND OR WATCH THEM PERFORM LIKE TOGETHER !!!!!!!!!

I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO MEETING YOU GIRLLLL !

ALSO PLEASE GIVE ME SOME GOOD LUCK GURLLLLL

HAHAHAHAH ANYWAYS , HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON LUCKY GURLLL  :wub:

• kwangchupacabra likes this

Posted Image

#12 kwangchupacabra

kwangchupacabra

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 24 September 2014 - 10:37 AM

Kyahhh omg you're so lucky !!!!

I didn't even have the chance to even let BOYFRIEND see me or even notice me:<

At least that they know that you exists girllllll !

Well , i feel upset for you too :<

If it was me i'd cry my eyes out like for months bruh , for monthsssss ...

Well , at least be happy that you've got that chance and that most of us like me , never had that chance to even let BOYFRIEND know that i exists ><

HAHAHAH Kwangmin is an pabo !

Well AT LEAST HE KNOWS YOU NOW !!!!

LUCKY YOU !

Which country are you from ?

I'm from Singapore ...

It's just a small dot ...

Well , i hope someday we'll be able to meet and really GO ON A DATE WITH BOYFRIEND OR WATCH THEM PERFORM LIKE TOGETHER !!!!!!!!!

I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO MEETING YOU GIRLLLL !

ALSO PLEASE GIVE ME SOME GOOD LUCK GURLLLLL

HAHAHAHAH ANYWAYS , HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON LUCKY GURLLL  :wub:

I did cry for a few days ;3; so sad, to not be able to go when I had the chance given to me :"(

Ahh, thank you :3 Good luck to you as well! hehhehhe hopefully you will be noticed by them soon~

I'm from the USA, near New York City though, which is far from where Boyfriend came to perform in March TT___TT

One day I hope to see Boyfriend in Korea, maybe you could see them too! :D lol We will crash the Korean fanclub by being International Bestfriends~~~ I wonder how K-bepeus are? I've never spoken to any! I hope they're as nice as international fans~

Well, Boyfriend is very nice, so they're probably nice as well ^^

OMG what if Boyfriend had an international fan date? where international fans get "date tickets" or something in albums and when Boyfriend comes to your country, you get to go on your promised date! Like an "I Owe You" but for a fanmeeting/date sfueishbfgiueheioh >////<

• jstxq likes this

~kwangchu time~

#13 jstxq

jstxq

Kwangminnie's Wife♡

• Bestfriend Global Mods
  • 274 posts

Posted 24 September 2014 - 02:02 PM

I did cry for a few days ;3; so sad, to not be able to go when I had the chance given to me :"(

Ahh, thank you :3 Good luck to you as well! hehhehhe hopefully you will be noticed by them soon~

I'm from the USA, near New York City though, which is far from where Boyfriend came to perform in March TT___TT

One day I hope to see Boyfriend in Korea, maybe you could see them too! :D lol We will crash the Korean fanclub by being International Bestfriends~~~ I wonder how K-bepeus are? I've never spoken to any! I hope they're as nice as international fans~

Well, Boyfriend is very nice, so they're probably nice as well ^^

OMG what if Boyfriend had an international fan date? where international fans get "date tickets" or something in albums and when Boyfriend comes to your country, you get to go on your promised date! Like an "I Owe You" but for a fanmeeting/date sfueishbfgiueheioh >////<

Ahhh don't cry>< ...

Thank you !

Really hope someday we can meet them>< .

Yeap ! We will crash them HAHAHAH !

I guess their happy now ...

They are luckier than us ...

The boys specially made Obsession comeback for K-bepeus ...

I didn't get to see them>~< ...

Ahhh ... I didn't get to see them too ...

Let's just wait for them to have an international fan date !

Kyahhhh ! You got me all excited !!!

Nice to know you gurlll :wub: 

How old are you by the way ? ^_^ 

Posted Image

#14 fitriabfjtwns

fitriabfjtwns

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Jo Kwangmin, Jo Youngmin, No Minwoo
  • Fave BF song:Don't Touch My Girl

Posted 25 July 2015 - 10:19 PM

If i have that chance.. ahh.. i want it.. really really i want do it.. hehehe
I want to date with.. hmmm... kwangmin oppa.. because.. if i think and imagine it.. the date will make me very happy and fly.. hahahah...
When i watched boyfriend date in okinawa (kwangmin) i felt really happy and fly.. if it happen.. i will together with kwangmin everytime..

#15 spiritkiss501

spiritkiss501

Advanced Member

• 247 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:jo twins

Posted 22 August 2015 - 04:03 AM

eh i'll pass on this simple because it would be WAY too awkard. i'm a noona fan so yeah way awkard. though i wouldn't mind staying in a watching movies while hiding from the crazy fans! LOL though im sure the only way id meet them is if they came state side again and somehow got major lost and found my house. i'll let everyone know if it actually happens promise!

sig is down will put back soon thank you!
glitter made by angelicinnocence avatar by RHM

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: BOYFRIEND

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Fanne95 : (20 June 2019 - 12:53 AM) Hello :)
@  LeeJeongRhie : (19 June 2019 - 12:58 AM) Hi~
@  Fanne95 : (27 May 2019 - 01:42 AM) @silverrara I know I was shocked too :(
@  silverrara : (18 May 2019 - 11:18 AM) boyfriend disbanded. Just why..??!!
@  auxilia : (12 February 2019 - 10:11 AM) Happy Donghyun Day 2019... time flies so fast, it's 2019 already >_< we barely hang out here TT
@  3rdbutton : (15 April 2018 - 04:06 AM) Hello, its been a looooong timeee
@  LeeJeongRhie : (02 April 2018 - 12:17 PM) anyone?
@  rafacha : (12 February 2018 - 09:27 PM) Happy Donghyun day!! :)
@  Deisy : (12 February 2018 - 03:54 PM) Había perdido este lugar y al fin lo encontré nuevamente.. Feliz San Valentin para los que quedan. Aún este lugar funciona?
@  jhietery : (11 February 2018 - 04:25 PM) advance happy valentine's day
@  jhietery : (11 February 2018 - 04:25 PM) this place is still here..
@  Maisarah_nev... : (20 January 2018 - 10:51 PM) Can I know where can I find wonder boy episode 8
@  Maisarah_nev... : (20 January 2018 - 08:54 PM) Hi! I'm new here.. Can I join this?
@  auxilia : (15 December 2017 - 09:04 PM) #13 is up ^^ i mean at my blog
@  yhen_26 : (22 October 2017 - 12:05 AM) Hi!! I am just a newbie to the fandom... Please take care of me :)))
@  fedianto : (16 October 2017 - 10:27 PM) I'm back, it's  been so long i didn't come to this forum
@  fedianto : (16 October 2017 - 10:26 PM) Annyeong bestfriend!!!
@  auxilia : (06 October 2017 - 06:16 PM) I'm back... anyone??
@  silverrara : (23 September 2017 - 10:48 AM) i wonder if boyfriend know this forum
@  Fanne95 : (24 August 2017 - 09:56 PM) Annyeong Bepues!!^^hahaha XD
@  Juli_min23 : (17 August 2017 - 06:18 AM) Hello
@  DandyPikachu : (01 August 2017 - 04:24 AM) Ah, I don't think there are any active sites that focus on Boyfriend alone, but photos you can probably get at the fansites that Korean Bepeus have! Or any Bestfriend really haha
@  elji_annicam... : (29 July 2017 - 07:14 PM) I just want to ask if anyone of you knows some fan website where I can get photos and information of Boyfriend such as www.boyfriendboyband.wordpress.com (?)  :dhthanks:
@  elji_annicam... : (29 July 2017 - 07:01 PM) Hi, Beppeus!  :lol:
@  Sami98 : (28 July 2017 - 02:15 AM) I'm so grateful to have found this forum. I don't know many Bestfriends outside of my friends (most of which I made them Bestfriends) so I hope I can make new friends here!