Photo

Favourite Minwoo Era!

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

Poll: Favourite Minwoo Era! (22 member(s) have cast votes)

Favourite Minwoo Era

1. Boyfriend~~ eh eh eh. (blow me kiss, oh so sweet, I like it~) (6 votes [7.69%])

Percentage of vote: 7.69%

2. Don't Touch My Girl 내 여자 손 대지 마~ (4 votes [5.13%])

Percentage of vote: 5.13%

3. I'll Be There! -and the legendary ripped pants....- (3 votes [3.85%])

Percentage of vote: 3.85%

4. Love Style! (sarangeul maybe naneun I don't know~) (9 votes [11.54%])

Percentage of vote: 11.54%

5. Janus... (nega wae nega wae...) (9 votes [11.54%])

6. IYAH! -...see my eyesssss- (7 votes [8.97%])

Percentage of vote: 8.97%

7. Be My Shine~~! -kirameki nagara bemyshine *winks*- (5 votes [6.41%])

Percentage of vote: 6.41%

8. Dance Dance Dance / My Lady -(with a flower in his hair, no less) (3 votes [3.85%])

9. Hitomi No Melody (“kimi ga suki” That’s what’s up “kimi ga suki"!) (2 votes [2.56%])

Percentage of vote: 2.56%

10. Pinky Santa (let it goooo~) (1 votes [1.28%])

Percentage of vote: 1.28%

11. ON&ON (is this an era? onandonandonandon......) (3 votes [3.85%])

12. My Avatar (and the amazing dance break) (5 votes [6.41%])

Percentage of vote: 6.41%

13. Start Up! (ganbatte saa ikou!) (2 votes [2.56%])

Percentage of vote: 2.56%

14. Obsession. (time's up girl~) (9 votes [11.54%])

15. Witch ('cause your body goes boom bara boom!) (6 votes [7.69%])

Percentage of vote: 7.69%

16. Bounce (come on baby just bounce to this!) (4 votes [5.13%])

Percentage of vote: 5.13%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 smudgebaby

smudgebaby

-oh look, a pretty smile-

• 0526 Subbing Team
  • 997 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:see that dp? yep, him

Posted 12 September 2014 - 12:55 AM

As above!

My goodness, this poll was so difficult to make ._.
Please tell me if I missed out any era, ;~~;

Come onnnn, Minwoo's thread has like the least replies! Let's make Minwoo's thread more popular! :D

Comment with your vote and why~~! :D
  • rahmadiwi and jstxq like this

-inserts witty comment-
-too lazy to think of anything rn-

#2 smudgebaby

smudgebaby

• 0526 Subbing Team
  • 997 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 01:04 AM

Love Style! :
I cannot get over how amazing he looks in this MV. It's the best MV he had so far, like he's literally shining and looks his best with that hair and even though they all supposedly look ridiculous in that fashion, I think he rocks it  :D Actually they all do, but Minwoo just shines. I'm ~kinda~ glad the MV director decided to edit out him flashing his abs though, cause Love Style has a very funky tone and it just felt clashing to reveal it there lolz.
(but I guess maknae wanna show off after working so hard on it XD)

Janus :
DO I NEED TO ELABORATE.
He rocks eyeliner ;~; So freaking amazing when I saw the MV for the first time I'm like omgomgomg, esp when he did the walking forward and drawing his hand to his side movement at the start. And it's so amazing cause he usually looks so cute in the "angel" side, but they threw him to the "devil" side and I don't mind it a bit because he looks so hot -sobs-

I wanted to vote IYAH too, but I guess I didn't really wanna spam vote without a properrrrr reason. Like him looking so good in IYAH choreograph just isn't good enough cause he looks good in every other choreo lolz.

Be My Shine! :
HAHA THEY ALL LOOK SO JAPANESE. and it's my favouriteeeeeeeee jap song from them. I repeated the song like a thousand times when I heard it. Just had some catch to it. And his wink. And they all look so white, angel-ish in the video sobs.

ON&ON:
CAUSE THE VIDEO IS SO DAMN NATURAL. And his little (woo~ woo~ yeah) while turning around with the camera in the first chorus was soooooo adorableeeee. And them playing with the water cooler my goodness, I need to keep him in my pocketttt.

My Avatar:
Cause the dance break was cool. And I really liked the BF logo. And his white highlights. And black and white is really just sleek and beautiful. You know, like when your world is monochrome, the star just seems to shine brighter... :D 

-edit-
Obsession:
I stillllll cannot believe I left this out, sobs.
This is another one of my favourite Minwoo era not so much of how he looked. His cow??? cap was cute and him in big clothes was a bit funny, but I really liked his rapping parts :o

Firstly, it was soooooo damnnnnn longgggg <3! And it was a really new style of rap for him, I think, like I never really heard him rap with so much "force".
And the lyrics was so amazing, I spammed Obsession so damn much because his rap and the second verse had so much emotions in the lyrics.

"Should I tell you outright? You're too good for him. Why must you be heartbroken for a guy like him. And then too, I'm heartbroken for watching over you quietly being wrecked."
(his second rap part)

RESONATED SO MUCH WITH ME. and I have a bit of a bias towards the "too good" word in Korean, so I literally spazzed when he took part in the song with Junggigo.

• jstxq and CherryBliss0526 like this

-inserts witty comment-

#3 jstxq

jstxq

Kwangminnie's Wife♡

• Bestfriend Global Mods
  • 274 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Jo Kwangmin //조광민♡

Posted 12 September 2014 - 06:35 AM

Boyfriend - The first time i literally fell for Minwoo is when i found out about BOYFRIEND on a teenage magazine . There was a BOYFRIEND poster and i bought it because of him ! It was January 2012 if i didn't remember the month wrongly ! I remember i immediately gone so crazy that i literally tore ALL the magazine that has BOYFRIEND's poster in it>< . Yeap , but i was lucky that my aunt was working at that stall so i manage to got away without paying hehe ! But then , my mummy didn't knew i wanted the posters and she threw my posters away and when i found out , there was only two posters left in her hands :(  I immediately snatched it back and lock it in my cupboard ! He was so cute and i seriously fell so hard for him that i totally CAN'T GET AWAY FROM HIM I HAD TO STAY FAITHFUL TO THIS SILLY BOY :wub:   But hey , you know what ? I love being by his side , supporting him , loving him and being faithful to him hehe^^

Janus - OMG I DON'T KNOW HOW TO EVEN<3 HE IS SO DARN HOT IN JANUS PLEASE MY SILLY LITTLE URGH OMG HE BECAME SO DARN HOT I CANNOT :wub: 

I Yah - I swear when I saw I Yah , my jaws literally dropped and i couldn't stop drooling hehe<3 <3 He's so cute omg CAN YOU RESIST ? I CAN'T<3<3

Hitomi No Melody - My sweetheart become a cute little singer omg he became like the cutest gentleman i've ever seen^^  He made me melt<3

On & On - OMG this , his smile made me felt those little butterflies flying all around my stomach>< I literally blushed each time he smiled in the video especially when i held the camera and spun around gahhhhh i can't omggg^_^

My Avatar - I KEPT REWINDING AND WATCH HIM DANCE AND PUT ON THAT SUNGLASSES OMG HIS EYES WERE KILLING ME INSIDE OUT HE MADE ME FELT SO DESPERATE FOR HIM URGHHHH :wub:  :lol: 

Start Up - His hyper side came out and i really missed him jumping all around like a little kid after the comeback ! He never fail to make me feel so happy^^ He made me crave for him gahhhh :wub: <3

Hey^_^  I think you're short of Obsession and Alarm(:  . Gahhhh i swear , Minwoo made me devote all my time in him and i really fell so hard that i rejected people confessing to me just so that i could stay faithful for this silly kid<3  I really hope i could meet him in person someday and get a tight little cuddle and a kiss from this silly kid^^  Thanks for making this poll work :lol:  . I love this poll so much ! 

GAHHHHH JUST TELL ME HOT TO RESIST HIM HE'S SO HOT AND HE'S CONSTANTLY KILLING ME WITH HIS LIP BITING URGHHHH BABY DON'T DO THIS TO ME  :wub: 

tumblr_mmy91fmx711rkiewgo1_400.gif

Posted Image

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram ; @stxq_ :lol:

#4 smudgebaby

smudgebaby

• 0526 Subbing Team
  • 997 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 09:22 AM

Hey^_^  I think you're short of Obsession and Alarm(:  . Gahhhh i swear , Minwoo made me devote all my time in him and i really fell so hard that i rejected people confessing to me just so that i could stay faithful for this silly kid<3  I really hope i could meet him in person someday and get a tight little cuddle and a kiss from this silly kid^^  Thanks for making this poll work  :lol:  . I love this poll so much ! 

OHHHH MY GOOODNESSSSSS.
I knew there was something wrong /sobs/
I didn't add Obsession. ;~; AND I LOVE OBSESSION. whatislife.

Anyway, Obsession and Alarm is the same era cause Alarm was a sub-title track that wasn't really promoted anyway. A bit like Standing with U

-inserts witty comment-

#5 jstxq

jstxq

Kwangminnie's Wife♡

• Bestfriend Global Mods
  • 274 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Jo Kwangmin //조광민♡

Posted 12 September 2014 - 11:31 AM

Yeappp. But that song sure made me feel so proud of our boys, they've grown up(': time flies(': I really don't want to know that minwoo will marry someone else someday cause I know I can never take it....

Posted Image

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram ; @stxq_ :lol:

#6 myonlyweakness 0892

myonlyweakness 0892

Boyfriend's Soulmate

• 1,848 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Hyunseong, Youngmin, Minwoo

Posted 12 September 2014 - 11:35 AM

This poll was hard to choose. I voted for iyah but I love all the eras.

#7 jhayeminwoo

jhayeminwoo

Boyfriend's Trash ♥

• 679 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:No Min Woo ♥

Posted 22 January 2015 - 03:43 PM

Yeah! This is so freaking hard. I can't find to choose for the Best Era for him.

But, Thanks to this Multiple Options to vote HAHAHA!

I Vote..

Don't Touch My Girl - I really love the song and Minwoo in this MV is a bit of a Silent Type Guy with his overflowed bangs in his forehead like as with Kwangminnie.

Love Style - 'coz I really love the Teaser of the MV with this cool kid with Minwoo. It also cool to watch it for. And the Behind the Scenes my Ghaaaad! I really love how he dance in the camera on his feet.

Janus - Yeah!! Janus. O My! In this MV, he really captivated my heart. The best part on me on the MV is obvoiusly in his Rap part :)

Witch - He became more manly and manly and manly.. My Yeobo :* He's not a kid anymore.

And I am looking for the Best shot of him on the next Era comes.

tumblr_md5l0uAg2a1qjy72go1_500.gif

J H A Y E M I N W O O

#8 Chang_oini

Chang_oini

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:No Minwoo
  • Fave BF song:Don't Touch My Girl

Posted 29 March 2015 - 02:28 AM

Aaaaaa!!! I don't know!! I can't to vote one! All era, I'm always love!

#9 YayaSmileHP

YayaSmileHP

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Minwoo

Posted 06 July 2015 - 08:39 AM

I can't forget Love Style era! It's the best for me I think. He looks so cuteeeee in the MV. When he jumps at the end with that shine on his eyes. And that heart that he always did on the performance when he was rapping. When he did on the BEWITCH concert I scream a lot. Maybe he heard it hahaha 🙊🙉

-BESTFRIENDS MEXICO- 

@YayaSmileHP

#10 auxilia

auxilia

베스트프렌드

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 186 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:BOYFRIEND | 보이프렌드 | ボーイフレンド

Posted 07 July 2015 - 11:44 AM

Obsession is my favorite era for Minwoo... The hair style especially makes him looks like a real Lost Child. My baby boy ㅋㅋㅋ
Really, in my eyes, he looks like a kid (together with Kwangmin in some way)
And their outfit... Hohoho kiddo Minwoo /peace/

I also like his brown hair. It fits him so much. And also the red-wine in Witch era makes him looks cool~ (and more enchanting)

힘내라!

4bhDWbw55GXWzoVlCeTm.jpg
@aauxilia_

#11 mwoonie

mwoonie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:MW & DH
  • Fave BF song:I Yah

Posted 12 July 2015 - 05:58 PM

I really love it when their comeback shows a more mature side of Minwoo (although some prefer his cute & bubbly image, but this is my opinion ^^) Especially in Janus and I Yah!! I really can't handle his strong moves during performances!!! FLAILS~  But if I were to pick one era that i like best on Minwoo, it would be Witch. His black hair with red streaks will be the death of me!! joking~ ㅋㅋ And the MV was REALLY GOOD except for the cheesy part when they tried to attack the girl but didnt even touch her oops  I really like Bounce era as well!! Minwoo's varying looks made me save every picture that I saw of him during that era. Haha! But even if Minwoo showed a mature side of him in the past comebacks, I think his friendly personality and cute image never fades. In short, he doesn't forget his roots. :) That's the reason why i stan him. ^^

Uj6jvqU.gifExF5TzL.gifyIfRpfo.gif

"A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous."

#12 fitriabfjtwns

fitriabfjtwns

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Jo Kwangmin, Jo Youngmin, No Minwoo
  • Fave BF song:Don't Touch My Girl

Posted 16 July 2015 - 06:16 PM

heheheheh i choose all... sorry.. i can't choose one.. i like all.. but especially when witch era

#13 Alexa

Alexa

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Minwoo
  • Fave BF song:Alarm

Posted 21 July 2015 - 12:24 PM

In fact... I like really alarm era. Cause alarm era I love minwoo. Until now. MY. first sight and my first love to minwoo. Cause alarm. And because if that I decided to make minwoo be my bias. And always like that :)

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  silverrara : (18 May 2019 - 11:18 AM) boyfriend disbanded. Just why..??!!
@  auxilia : (12 February 2019 - 10:11 AM) Happy Donghyun Day 2019... time flies so fast, it's 2019 already >_< we barely hang out here TT
@  3rdbutton : (15 April 2018 - 04:06 AM) Hello, its been a looooong timeee
@  LeeJeongRhie : (02 April 2018 - 12:17 PM) anyone?
@  rafacha : (12 February 2018 - 09:27 PM) Happy Donghyun day!! :)
@  Deisy : (12 February 2018 - 03:54 PM) Había perdido este lugar y al fin lo encontré nuevamente.. Feliz San Valentin para los que quedan. Aún este lugar funciona?
@  jhietery : (11 February 2018 - 04:25 PM) advance happy valentine's day
@  jhietery : (11 February 2018 - 04:25 PM) this place is still here..
@  Maisarah_nev... : (20 January 2018 - 10:51 PM) Can I know where can I find wonder boy episode 8
@  Maisarah_nev... : (20 January 2018 - 08:54 PM) Hi! I'm new here.. Can I join this?
@  auxilia : (15 December 2017 - 09:04 PM) #13 is up ^^ i mean at my blog
@  yhen_26 : (22 October 2017 - 12:05 AM) Hi!! I am just a newbie to the fandom... Please take care of me :)))
@  fedianto : (16 October 2017 - 10:27 PM) I'm back, it's  been so long i didn't come to this forum
@  fedianto : (16 October 2017 - 10:26 PM) Annyeong bestfriend!!!
@  auxilia : (06 October 2017 - 06:16 PM) I'm back... anyone??
@  silverrara : (23 September 2017 - 10:48 AM) i wonder if boyfriend know this forum
@  Fanne95 : (24 August 2017 - 09:56 PM) Annyeong Bepues!!^^hahaha XD
@  Juli_min23 : (17 August 2017 - 06:18 AM) Hello
@  DandyPikachu : (01 August 2017 - 04:24 AM) Ah, I don't think there are any active sites that focus on Boyfriend alone, but photos you can probably get at the fansites that Korean Bepeus have! Or any Bestfriend really haha
@  elji_annicam... : (29 July 2017 - 07:14 PM) I just want to ask if anyone of you knows some fan website where I can get photos and information of Boyfriend such as www.boyfriendboyband.wordpress.com (?)  :dhthanks:
@  elji_annicam... : (29 July 2017 - 07:01 PM) Hi, Beppeus!  :lol:
@  Sami98 : (28 July 2017 - 02:15 AM) I'm so grateful to have found this forum. I don't know many Bestfriends outside of my friends (most of which I made them Bestfriends) so I hope I can make new friends here!
@  DandyPikachu : (26 July 2017 - 08:03 AM) Hey!! Comeback in early August!!! Let's reawaken this forum, yeah? :DD
@  DandyPikachu : (23 July 2017 - 03:38 AM) eyyy... Minwoo and Kwangmin hinting comeback!!!! I can't wait :D
@  ♡Mily♡ : (22 July 2017 - 11:45 PM) Hi!! :D