• 274 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Jo Kwangmin //조광민♡

Posted 24 September 2014 - 01:49 PM

OMG IF WE COULD ACTUALLY MEET UP XD

WE SHOULD ARRANGE A MEETING FOR ALL SG FANS HAHA 

Omg u read my fanfics XD *feeling honoured XD* 

hahah i shall continue writing the Boyfriend fanfic after my EOYs i guess XD

We will meet someday^^

Yeap , i'm planning this maybe like a gathering so we could know each other more and bond together so when BOYFRIEND coms to SG again , we can easily get their attention (: . 

I wanna get to know you guys better too !

Yes i read your fanfics^^

I really like Minwoo so i'll read fanfics like yours , like you put the readers into the story too !

You let us feel you know ! HAHAH !

Alright ! I'm looking forward to that !

Good luck for your EOYs !

I'm currently having my EOYs now >~< ...

So stressed ugh !

But anyways , i'm really happy that you guys helped me make this sub forum active^^ .

Posted Image

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram ; @stxq_ :lol:

#22 loveboyfriend4ever

loveboyfriend4ever

Minwoo's bae

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 300 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:No Minwoo

Posted 24 September 2014 - 05:56 PM

We will meet someday^^
Yeap , i'm planning this maybe like a gathering so we could know each other more and bond together so when BOYFRIEND coms to SG again , we can easily get their attention (: .
I wanna get to know you guys better too !
Yes i read your fanfics^^
I really like Minwoo so i'll read fanfics like yours , like you put the readers into the story too !
You let us feel you know ! HAHAH !
Alright ! I'm looking forward to that !
Good luck for your EOYs !
I'm currently having my EOYs now >~< ...
So stressed ugh !
But anyways , i'm really happy that you guys helped me make this sub forum active^^ .

I sure am looking forward to the meeting XD
Hahaha awww my fanfics r ok i guess.. XD
I will try to improve on my writing skills ^^
  • jstxq likes this

@loveboyfriend4ever
사 랑 해 여 보 이 프 랜 드<3

3125535NCZQJdMh.gif

#23 jstxq

jstxq

Kwangminnie's Wife♡

• Bestfriend Global Mods
  • 274 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 10:05 PM

I sure am looking forward to the meeting XD
Hahaha awww my fanfics r ok i guess.. XD
I will try to improve on my writing skills ^^

We sure will meet soon!
I'll try organizing one gathering session for us all after my exams!
it's good !
Great! I'll stay and read your fanfics.!

Posted Image

#24 Michelle

Michelle

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:YoungKwang
  • Fave BF song:alarm and dont touch my girl

Posted 02 October 2014 - 12:34 AM

Hello! Mind if i still join only now even though its kind of late? >< I'm new around here :]

Name: Michelle
Bias: KwangMin and YoungMin :)
Intro: hello new here :) currently in poly. Been trying to learn to speak korea :D hmm, im thinking of making song covers for bf songs but im not sure if i could do well :/ i have a low self confidence >< :wacko: any advice???? :( im not a really active member due to my studies and activities but im still a bf fan :P
  • jstxq likes this

#25 jstxq

jstxq

Kwangminnie's Wife♡

• Bestfriend Global Mods
  • 274 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 09:54 AM

Hey Michelle! Nice to know you:-) ! Of course you can! Even if you're late, isn't it better to be late than never? :-)

Which poly are you in? :-) ahhh. You can learn the basic Korean in this forum, try to come back to the forum as often as you can then:-) if you ask me for advices, I would advice you to pick BOYFRIEND songs with easy lyrics songs like ; janus, boyfriend, alarm it's quite easy to pick up the way the pronounce the words(:

Also, if you're afraid that you might not be able to sing fluently, keep listen to the song put that song on replay! Replaying the song does help! I'm here to support you and encourage you! Don't be afraid!

Oh ya, how did you find BOYFRIEND? (: I'm curious^^

Do enjoy yourself in the forum too(:

Hwaiting!

see you soon(: !

Hello! Mind if i still join only now even though its kind of late? >< I'm new around here :]

Name: Michelle
Bias: KwangMin and YoungMin :)
Intro: hello new here :) currently in poly. Been trying to learn to speak korea :D hmm, im thinking of making song covers for bf songs but im not sure if i could do well :/ i have a low self confidence >< :wacko: any advice???? :( im not a really

active member due to my studies and activities but im still a bf fan :P

Posted Image

#26 Michelle

Michelle

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:YoungKwang
  • Fave BF song:alarm and dont touch my girl

Posted 02 October 2014 - 01:46 PM

Hey Michelle! Nice to know you:-) ! Of course you can! Even if you're late, isn't it better to be late than never? :-)

Which poly are you in? :-) ahhh. You can learn the basic Korean in this forum, try to come back to the forum as often as you can then:-) if you ask me for advices, I would advice you to pick BOYFRIEND songs with easy lyrics songs like ; janus, boyfriend, alarm it's quite easy to pick up the way the pronounce the words(:

Also, if you're afraid that you might not be able to sing fluently, keep listen to the song put that song on replay! Replaying the song does help! I'm here to support you and encourage you! Don't be afraid!

Oh ya, how did you find BOYFRIEND? (: I'm curious^^

Do enjoy yourself in the forum too(:

Hwaiting!

see you soon(: !

hello! haha thank you! I'm from Singapore Poly :) ahhh. okay okay i will take note of that! ohhh really ?? tyvm! ><

hmm i found out about boyfriend through the jotwins, at first i saw a post on the first boy band with twins brother inside haha then i went to find out more about their group and start liking their songs and stuff. their variety shows are also very nice i don't mind re-watching it many times :D  

yes yes! glad to know of other fans of bf in sg  :)

hwaiting! see you soon! :)

• jstxq likes this

#27 jstxq

jstxq

Kwangminnie's Wife♡

• Bestfriend Global Mods
  • 274 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 02:36 PM

hello! haha thank you! I'm from Singapore Poly :) ahhh. okay okay i will take note of that! ohhh really ?? tyvm! ><
hmm i found out about boyfriend through the jotwins, at first i saw a post on the first boy band with twins brother inside haha then i went to find out more about their group and start liking their songs and stuff. their variety shows are also very nice i don't mind re-watching it many times :D  
yes yes! glad to know of other fans of bf in sg  :)

hwaiting! see you soon! :)

네, really(: I see! Ahhhh it's never easy to resist the maknaes kyahhhh ♡ hehe! See you around(:

• Michelle likes this

Posted Image

#28 loveboyfriend4ever

loveboyfriend4ever

Minwoo's bae

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 300 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:No Minwoo

Posted 20 October 2014 - 10:07 PM

Was scrolling thru and found out that im the youngest WAEEEEEE  anybodeh 13 this yr XD

• jstxq likes this

@loveboyfriend4ever
사 랑 해 여 보 이 프 랜 드<3

3125535NCZQJdMh.gif

#29 jstxq

jstxq

Kwangminnie's Wife♡

• Bestfriend Global Mods
  • 274 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 11:38 AM

Was scrolling thru and found out that im the youngest WAEEEEEE anybodeh 13 this yr XD

HAHAHAH I'm pretty sure there's many younger bestfriends here , but the only problem is that they're not from SG HAHAHAH , poor Yijing , you can only wait ! Before you were added into the whatsapp group , jianing , elieen and me are the maknaes ! Now even if you're in the group , we're still considered as the maknaes ! So , let's just be like our bias and be the maknaes HAHAHAHA !

Posted Image

#30 Amy_Nam

Amy_Nam

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:HyunSeong
  • Fave BF song:Alarm

Posted 06 November 2014 - 10:26 AM

Your name : Namirah (can call me Amy)

bias : Hyunseong

Short introduction : I have been a Bestfriend since their debut and I'm very active tweeting about Boyfriend. I'm also active on allkpop. I like all members but my bias is Hyunseong. I also like underrated groups so if there are any articles/forums on underrated groups, you can find me there :)

• jstxq likes this

#31 boyjeongwoo

boyjeongwoo

Advanced Member

• Translator
  • 41 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:JEONGMIN

Posted 06 November 2014 - 11:02 PM

Your name : Namirah (can call me Amy)

bias : Hyunseong

Short introduction : I have been a Bestfriend since their debut and I'm very active tweeting about Boyfriend. I'm also active on allkpop. I like all members but my bias is Hyunseong. I also like underrated groups so if there are any articles/forums on underrated groups, you can find me there :)

oh hello there nice to meet you  :)  [ im helping shannon hehe i hope you dont mind  :P  ]

did you attend the boyfriend showcase in singapore ? since you are a fan of them since debut hehe

Ohh btw im Jia Ning, 15 this year , i hope we can be friends :D

im curious about how you know them haha ><

hope you can join our whatsapp group for singapore bestfriends   ^_^ you can pm shannon your number and she will add you in

• jstxq likes this

♥ bestfriend forever ♥

twitter: @boyjeongwoo

#32 junetanyl

junetanyl

Advanced Member

• Donor
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Minwoo, Youngmin, Kwangmin, Hyunseong
  • Fave BF song:Witch

Posted 14 November 2014 - 02:07 PM

Your name : June Tan

bias : Maknae Line

Short introduction : Hihi! This is June here! I joined this forum a few weeks ago but not that active as I was preparing for performances. I know Boyfriend since their debut and have fallen for them since. Hope to know more Singaporean Bestfriends here.  :D  :D  :D 

• jstxq likes this

Cheers,

June 

2n8y5xt.jpg

Twitter Instagram Tumblr AsianFanFics (I don't really write but I do read a lot of fanfics, especially rated ones featuring my biases.. :P)

#33 jstxq

jstxq

Kwangminnie's Wife♡

• Bestfriend Global Mods
  • 274 posts

Posted 14 November 2014 - 07:35 PM

Your name : June Tan

bias : Maknae Line

Short introduction : Hihi! This is June here! I joined this forum a few weeks ago but not that active as I was preparing for performances. I know Boyfriend since their debut and have fallen for them since. Hope to know more Singaporean Bestfriends here.  :D  :D  :D 

Hello ! I'm Shannon ! Wow ! You're the oldest tho ! HAHAHA ! Can you PM me your number so i can add you into our whatsapp group? Nice to know you by the way^^

• junetanyl likes this

Posted Image

#34 mitsukuni

mitsukuni

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Kwangmin, Youngmin, Jeongmin
  • Fave BF song:Don't touch my girl

Posted 19 November 2014 - 07:37 PM

Name : Li Ling

Bias : Kwangmin, Youngmin and Jeongmin (I have a thing for twins and who wouldn't love jeongmin?)
Short introduction : 
Hi everyone, I thought I would be the oldest but apparently I was wrong. (haha) Happy to see older fans of boyfriends because that means they have a larger fanbase than I expected. I'm not really a kpop fan but I love boyfriend, bigbang and 2nel. I followed boyfriend for 2 years but only found this forum today. Happy to meet Singapore bestfriends. :)

• jstxq likes this

#35 jstxq

jstxq

Kwangminnie's Wife♡

• Bestfriend Global Mods
  • 274 posts

Posted 21 November 2014 - 06:33 PM

Name : Li Ling
Age : 24 (I'm a proud 90s)Bias : Kwangmin, Youngmin and Jeongmin (I have a thing for twins and who wouldn't love jeongmin?)Short introduction : Hi everyone, I thought I would be the oldest but apparently I was wrong. (haha) Happy to see older fans of boyfriends because that means they have a larger fanbase than I expected. I'm not really a kpop fan but I love boyfriend, bigbang and 2nel. I followed boyfriend for 2 years but only found this forum today. Happy to meet Singapore bestfriends. :)

Hello! HAHAHAH well age is just a number afterall. HAHAHAAH. Would you mind giving me your number so I can add you into our whatsapp group? Pm me your number(:

Posted Image

#36 mitsukuni

mitsukuni

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Kwangmin, Youngmin, Jeongmin
  • Fave BF song:Don't touch my girl

Posted 21 November 2014 - 07:22 PM

Hello! HAHAHAH well age is just a number afterall. HAHAHAAH. Would you mind giving me your number so I can add you into our whatsapp group? Pm me your number(:

Haha. Yes, it's a number but I meant it in a good way. Thanks :)

• jstxq likes this

#37 dandyoungmin

dandyoungmin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:ㅇ.ㅁ

Posted 06 December 2014 - 04:50 PM

how to be a procrastinator and see this thread late: just ask me 

Your name : Charlene!
bias : Uhh the older twin
Short introduction : i'm a horrible youngmin stan and i've started liking Bf since Janus???? on their SG fanmeet Youngmin rejected my confession so i guess he hates my guts. also i have a burning ship for YoungWoo and yes i would pretty much take a bullet for this older twin you speak of

• jstxq likes this

You were the song stuck in my head, every song that I've ever loved; 

And I spin for you like your favorite records used to

NmJRRwP.gif

+st

#38 jstxq

jstxq

Kwangminnie's Wife♡

• Bestfriend Global Mods
  • 274 posts

Posted 07 December 2014 - 02:39 AM

how to be a procrastinator and see this thread late: just ask me 

Your name : Charlene!Age : 00 linerbias : Uhh the older twinShort introduction : i'm a horrible youngmin stan and i've started liking Bf since Janus???? on their SG fanmeet Youngmin rejected my confession so i guess he hates my guts. also i have a burning ship for YoungWoo and yes i would pretty much take a bullet for this older twin you speak of

Awww hi Charlene^^ why would you say that youngmin rejected you? Tell me more about it! Would you mind pm-ing me your number so I can't add you into our whatsapp group? ^^

Posted Image

#39 dandyoungmin

dandyoungmin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:ㅇ.ㅁ

Posted 08 December 2014 - 12:03 AM

Awww hi Charlene^^ why would you say that youngmin rejected you? Tell me more about it! Would you mind pm-ing me your number so I can't add you into our whatsapp group? ^^

i can talk about it on the whatsapp group!!! hahaha won't forget it tbh. PM-ed!  :D

You were the song stuck in my head, every song that I've ever loved; 

And I spin for you like your favorite records used to

NmJRRwP.gif

+st

#40 jstxq

jstxq

Kwangminnie's Wife♡

• Bestfriend Global Mods
  • 274 posts

Posted 08 December 2014 - 10:31 AM

i can talk about it on the whatsapp group!!! hahaha won't forget it tbh. PM-ed!  :D

Alrighty! I've receive your pm, i'll go add you now! I'm sure the group will be very interested!

Posted Image

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Fanne95 : (20 June 2019 - 12:53 AM) Hello :)
@  LeeJeongRhie : (19 June 2019 - 12:58 AM) Hi~
@  Fanne95 : (27 May 2019 - 01:42 AM) @silverrara I know I was shocked too :(
@  silverrara : (18 May 2019 - 11:18 AM) boyfriend disbanded. Just why..??!!
@  auxilia : (12 February 2019 - 10:11 AM) Happy Donghyun Day 2019... time flies so fast, it's 2019 already >_< we barely hang out here TT
@  3rdbutton : (15 April 2018 - 04:06 AM) Hello, its been a looooong timeee
@  LeeJeongRhie : (02 April 2018 - 12:17 PM) anyone?
@  rafacha : (12 February 2018 - 09:27 PM) Happy Donghyun day!! :)
@  Deisy : (12 February 2018 - 03:54 PM) Había perdido este lugar y al fin lo encontré nuevamente.. Feliz San Valentin para los que quedan. Aún este lugar funciona?
@  jhietery : (11 February 2018 - 04:25 PM) advance happy valentine's day
@  jhietery : (11 February 2018 - 04:25 PM) this place is still here..
@  Maisarah_nev... : (20 January 2018 - 10:51 PM) Can I know where can I find wonder boy episode 8
@  Maisarah_nev... : (20 January 2018 - 08:54 PM) Hi! I'm new here.. Can I join this?
@  auxilia : (15 December 2017 - 09:04 PM) #13 is up ^^ i mean at my blog
@  yhen_26 : (22 October 2017 - 12:05 AM) Hi!! I am just a newbie to the fandom... Please take care of me :)))
@  fedianto : (16 October 2017 - 10:27 PM) I'm back, it's  been so long i didn't come to this forum
@  fedianto : (16 October 2017 - 10:26 PM) Annyeong bestfriend!!!
@  auxilia : (06 October 2017 - 06:16 PM) I'm back... anyone??
@  silverrara : (23 September 2017 - 10:48 AM) i wonder if boyfriend know this forum
@  Fanne95 : (24 August 2017 - 09:56 PM) Annyeong Bepues!!^^hahaha XD
@  Juli_min23 : (17 August 2017 - 06:18 AM) Hello
@  DandyPikachu : (01 August 2017 - 04:24 AM) Ah, I don't think there are any active sites that focus on Boyfriend alone, but photos you can probably get at the fansites that Korean Bepeus have! Or any Bestfriend really haha
@  elji_annicam... : (29 July 2017 - 07:14 PM) I just want to ask if anyone of you knows some fan website where I can get photos and information of Boyfriend such as www.boyfriendboyband.wordpress.com (?)  :dhthanks:
@  elji_annicam... : (29 July 2017 - 07:01 PM) Hi, Beppeus!  :lol:
@  Sami98 : (28 July 2017 - 02:15 AM) I'm so grateful to have found this forum. I don't know many Bestfriends outside of my friends (most of which I made them Bestfriends) so I hope I can make new friends here!