44 replies to this topic

#1 jstxq

jstxq

Kwangminnie's Wife♡

• Bestfriend Global Mods
  • 274 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Jo Kwangmin //조광민♡

Posted 10 September 2014 - 05:44 AM

Hey Singapore bestfriends:-) . I'm Shannon(: . I would like to know who's from Singapore in this forum(: . Can you please let me know if you're a Singapore bestfriend by leaving

Your name :
Short introduction :

tumblr_llrkrt9DVG1qea85b.gif

List Of Singaporean Bestfriends :wub: :

1. Jstxq_ // Shannon( Your admin for this sub forum ;) )

2. Boyjeongwoo // JiaNing ( Your Second admin for this sub forum ;) )

3. Smudgebaby // Felicia

4. Pororomins // Yen Chen

5. Loveboyfriend4ever // Yi Jing

6. Gjolene // Jolene

7. Nahyo_ // Nabilah

8. Qtpieisminwoo // Apple

9. Michelle // Michelle

10. Yppyongxx // You Xia

11. Melxclaudia // Melody

12. Lovebbjy // Sheralyn

13. Jeongwoozxc // Jingwen

14. Amiiraah_ // Amirah

15. Amy_Nam // Namirah

16. Waniwaniiwani // Iwani

17. Ugly_Danny // Danish

18. Jeongmints // Nurul

19. JunHui // Caroline

20. Ughkllys // Kallysa

21. Junetanyl // June

22. Greenpizzalol // Thinzar

23. Astinyam // ChaingYee

24. Mitsukuni // LiLing

25. Dandyoungmin // Charlene

26. Mickeymel // Melissa

27.  Babeluvsu // Joreen

28. Sekshiminwoo // Phoebe 

29. Seoyeon Minnie // Jasmine

30. Cthzannc7 // Zann

31. EuniceLuvsKpop // Eunice

If your names are not here , fill in your names in below and i'll update your names as soon as i see your name :lol:

FOLLOW SINGAPORE BESTFRIEND ON TWITTER AND INSTAGRAM TOO : @BESTFRIEND_SG

• santiiminu likes this

Posted Image

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram ; @stxq_ :lol:

#2 smudgebaby

smudgebaby

-oh look, a pretty smile-

• 0526 Subbing Team
  • 996 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:see that dp? yep, him

Posted 11 September 2014 - 11:52 AM

Ooh, I'm first. That's cool, cause I'm new lolz.

Name : Felicia
Bias : No Minwoo!
Short Intro : Well, hello there. Not sure what to say really. Boyfriend's the third group I fully invested myself into, which meant I abandoned my previous two lolz. I did a bunch of things. I used to do a bit of translating for a WGM couple for a short while, I make videos to go with my fanfics, I have quite a few lolz, I'm a...dynamic fan lolz. My favourite ship is DongWoo and my favourite song is probably Soulmate and Janus and Iyah and Go Back...and Standing with You, and so on...and my favourite MV is Love Style cause Minwoo looks so damn good in it lolz.

And I have a bit of a rambling streak. Sorry.
  • jstxq likes this

-inserts witty comment-
-too lazy to think of anything rn-

#3 jstxq

jstxq

Kwangminnie's Wife♡

• Bestfriend Global Mods
  • 274 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 03:03 AM

Ooh, I'm first. That's cool, cause I'm new lolz.

Name : Felicia
Bias : No Minwoo!
Short Intro : Well, hello there. Not sure what to say really. Boyfriend's the third group I fully invested myself into, which meant I abandoned my previous two lolz. I did a bunch of things. I used to do a bit of translating for a WGM couple for a short while, I make videos to go with my fanfics, I have quite a few lolz, I'm a...dynamic fan lolz. My favourite ship is DongWoo and my favourite song is probably Soulmate and Janus and Iyah and Go Back...and Standing with You, and so on...and my favourite MV is Love Style cause Minwoo looks so damn good in it lolz.

And I have a bit of a rambling streak. Sorry.

Hey Felicia ! Welcome to the forum ! If you need any help around the forum , feel free to private message me ! I'll do my best to help you as much as i can help(:  glad to know you(: We both have the same bias ! Ahhh , so you're the same age as Minwoo ? We can meet up someday(: . You know korean ? What's WGM couple O.o You know you can apply to be a translator in this forum too ? Join the 0526Subbing team ! They need help ! If you join , they can speed up and all of the other bestfriends will not have to wait too long for the subbed videos ! Which are the other two bands that you like ?(: Well can you tell me when you knew about Boyfriend ? (: Anyway , nice to meet you(:   :lol: 

• santiiminu likes this

Posted Image

#4 boyjeongwoo

boyjeongwoo

Advanced Member

• Translator
  • 41 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:JEONGMIN

Posted 12 September 2014 - 11:32 AM

Name: jia ning
Bias: Jeongmin :wub:

Introduction :

HELLO BESTFRIENDS! Hehe nice to meet you ^^ BOYFREND is the first ever kpop group that I like and i will stan them FOREVER. My bias is minwooㅋㅋ he's super cute and handsome at the same time and the cutest dancing machine ever ! the rest of the members are also very cute and handsome and talented ^^ 

shhhhh jeongmin wrecked my bias list so badly help lol :lol:  but minwoo is still baeeeee

my favourite song is janus, alarm and soulmate (and basically every other boyfriend song)  :)

• jstxq likes this

♥ bestfriend forever ♥

twitter: @boyjeongwoo

#5 jstxq

jstxq

Kwangminnie's Wife♡

• Bestfriend Global Mods
  • 274 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 12:43 PM

Name: Jia Ning
Bias: Minwoo <3
Introduction :
HELLO BESTFRIENDS! Hehe nice to meet you ^^ BOYFREND is the first ever kpop group that I like and it is still my favourite group until now. My bias is minwoo ㅋㅋ he's super cute and handsome at the same time and the cutest dancing machine ever ! the rest of the members are also very cute and handsome and talented ^^ my favourite song is janus, alarm and soulmate :) nice to meet all the bestfriends !! ^^

Hey(: GAHHHH JUST TELL ME WHO COULD RESIST THAT SWEETIE ? WELL I CAN'T ♡ I'M DEVOTED IN HIM! Anyways, enjoy the forum ㅋㅋㅋ

Posted Image

#6 smudgebaby

smudgebaby

• 0526 Subbing Team
  • 996 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 10:50 PM

Hey Felicia ! Welcome to the forum ! If you need any help around the forum , feel free to private message me ! I'll do my best to help you as much as i can help(:  glad to know you(: We both have the same bias ! Ahhh , so you're the same age as Minwoo ? We can meet up someday(: . You know korean ? What's WGM couple O.o You know you can apply to be a translator in this forum too ? Join the 0526Subbing team ! They need help ! If you join , they can speed up and all of the other bestfriends will not have to wait too long for the subbed videos ! Which are the other two bands that you like ?(: Well can you tell me when you knew about Boyfriend ? (: Anyway , nice to meet you(:   :lol: 

I didn't realise you replied lols, sorry. Yeah. But judging how the twins kept going how they're three months older than Minwoo...;~~~;. I'm at least four months older than Minwoo ;~~~~~~~;.

WGM - We Got Married. 
Yeah, I do know Korean but I'm ~apparently~ not native so haha. Already applied though.

I used to like SS501 and U-KISS. Haha, in that order.

When they debut, I saw them with my friends cause we used to play Kpop songs during recess in the class and watch Music Shows lolz. Our whole class knows Kpop so everyone watched. I was like, ooh, I don't know them well but Minwoo looks the cutest! And then I'm like, HAHA THE SONG. My friends and I were like mocking the song then lolz. (but I really like it now so I guess karma? lolz)
After a while they did Don't Touch My Girl and I was like um.. okay not my favourite Minwoo hair but his smirk? near the end was cute. So it's just like these two times when I knew them but didn't bother following Boyfriend cause uh...let's see...2011...I think I was following SS501. Not sure @_@. Oh I just checked, I was following U-KISS lolz. I think I just started following U-KISS then and was crazy about 'em, so I didn't bother following other groups, cause as I've said, I can only invest myself in one group at a time.

Then U-KISS had some problemssssss and I jumped ship to Boyfriend.......lolz.
SS501 reached the end of their contract and I jumped to U-KISS too. I'm not a very loyal fan lolz. 
Anyway, Boyfriend was I think June?? It was super late. Like, I'm a new fan, but I know everything HAHA. It was so amazing though, I watch Korean variety shows regularly, like Running Man, Infinity Challenge, Happy Together. Basically I love Yoo Jaesuk also so expains lolz. Anyway I watch variety shows also, and sometimes they play music videos at the end of the show. So I'm not sure which show I watched, there was Boyfriend's Obsession playing O_O And I didn't realise cause I seriously didn't know them ever since Don't Touch My Girl, but I just let the song play and checked my other tabs and I really digged the song, so I went back and see, EH? BOYFRIEND? Then I started looking up Obsession and then Janus, and then I just suddenly fell in love lolz.

Since June, I swear, I've done almost everything I could to catch up. I have this streak in me, which is why I can only invest myself in one group. I watched all their variety, watched their Jap movie, Jap broadcast, radios, whatever I could find I just watched them all. So I kinda know everything although I'm a "new" fan lolz. Almost like I've been there with them since the start LOLZ.

I warned you about my rambling streak ._.

• jstxq likes this

-inserts witty comment-

#7 jstxq

jstxq

Kwangminnie's Wife♡

• Bestfriend Global Mods
  • 274 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 03:02 AM

I didn't realise you replied lols, sorry. Yeah. But judging how the twins kept going how they're three months older than Minwoo...;~~~;. I'm at least four months older than Minwoo ;~~~~~~~;.

WGM - We Got Married. 
Yeah, I do know Korean but I'm ~apparently~ not native so haha. Already applied though.

I used to like SS501 and U-KISS. Haha, in that order.

When they debut, I saw them with my friends cause we used to play Kpop songs during recess in the class and watch Music Shows lolz. Our whole class knows Kpop so everyone watched. I was like, ooh, I don't know them well but Minwoo looks the cutest! And then I'm like, HAHA THE SONG. My friends and I were like mocking the song then lolz. (but I really like it now so I guess karma? lolz)
After a while they did Don't Touch My Girl and I was like um.. okay not my favourite Minwoo hair but his smirk? near the end was cute. So it's just like these two times when I knew them but didn't bother following Boyfriend cause uh...let's see...2011...I think I was following SS501. Not sure @_@. Oh I just checked, I was following U-KISS lolz. I think I just started following U-KISS then and was crazy about 'em, so I didn't bother following other groups, cause as I've said, I can only invest myself in one group at a time.

Then U-KISS had some problemssssss and I jumped ship to Boyfriend.......lolz.
SS501 reached the end of their contract and I jumped to U-KISS too. I'm not a very loyal fan lolz. 
Anyway, Boyfriend was I think June?? It was super late. Like, I'm a new fan, but I know everything HAHA. It was so amazing though, I watch Korean variety shows regularly, like Running Man, Infinity Challenge, Happy Together. Basically I love Yoo Jaesuk also so expains lolz. Anyway I watch variety shows also, and sometimes they play music videos at the end of the show. So I'm not sure which show I watched, there was Boyfriend's Obsession playing O_O And I didn't realise cause I seriously didn't know them ever since Don't Touch My Girl, but I just let the song play and checked my other tabs and I really digged the song, so I went back and see, EH? BOYFRIEND? Then I started looking up Obsession and then Janus, and then I just suddenly fell in love lolz.

Since June, I swear, I've done almost everything I could to catch up. I have this streak in me, which is why I can only invest myself in one group. I watched all their variety, watched their Jap movie, Jap broadcast, radios, whatever I could find I just watched them all. So I kinda know everything although I'm a "new" fan lolz. Almost like I've been there with them since the start LOLZ.

I warned you about my rambling streak ._.

Ahhhhhh i see ! It's alright ! I talk a lot too ! It's alright ! It's better to have people going on and on and keep me happy and smiling while reading your replies than to read empty replies you know ? HAHAH awww , i'm sure BOYFRIEND will be happy to hear that you left your other 2 groups and came over and join us ! awww , no worries , all of us here have watched ALL OF BOYFRIEND related shows , MVs , radio shows and so on and so forth(: . Well it's normal to wanna know and get to know our boys better(: . That's why most fangirls said this ; " It's good to marry a fangirl because she most probably knows you better than you know yourself . and you sure knows that she's faithful cause she's been there with you from the start till the day you notices her (: " So , don't feel weird ! Ahhhhh ! You know korean so cool ! I'm still learning:( . Maybe you can give both me and one more bestfriend also from SG a lesson ? (: We could meet up !

Ahhhh ! Good , so i should see more subbed videos updated more frequently after you're recruited i guess ? (: Do your best alright ? I'll support you(: . Well i agree at the part where you said that Minwoo looks so cute AHHH I SWEAR HE MADE ME STAYED SO FAITHFUL TO HIM THAT U HAVE NEVER LOOKED AT OTHER GUYS AFTER KNOWING HIM !!!!!!!! That's the power he gave to keep me go crazy over him 24/7 , forever and ever !!!!! HAHAHAH anyway , please get comfortable with the forum and talk to me more ! I'll reply you once i'm free , i'll be online everyday , just depends on the timing ! HAHAHAH Cause i'm just like our sleepy head silly pig (Minwoo) I sleep like a pig HAHAHAH !

It's nice knowing you(: . Please try get more of your friends to join this forum and get them to fill up their names here so i could make a list of singaporean bestfriends soon and put my giveaway project for singapore bestfriends together soon ! I love putting a smile on everyone's faces , i don't mind spending cash on you guys as long as you guys are happy(: Please do help me too get more singapore bestfriends to join here too(: Also , i'll have to see if i have enough time to put this project together and enough cash toget all the stuff to giveaway .i'm not a rich person ... infact i'm a poor kiddo to be honest ... So , please do understand if i take alittle longer to put this project together ... Anyway , nice to know you :lol:  :lol: 

Posted Image

#8 smudgebaby

smudgebaby

• 0526 Subbing Team
  • 996 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 10:33 AM

Ahhhhh ! You know korean so cool ! I'm still learning:( . Maybe you can give both me and one more bestfriend also from SG a lesson ? (: We could meet up !

Ahhhh ! Good , so i should see more subbed videos updated more frequently after you're recruited i guess ? (: Do your best alright ? I'll support you(: .

anyway , please get comfortable with the forum and talk to me more ! I'll reply you once i'm free , i'll be online everyday , just depends on the timing ! HAHAHAH Cause i'm just like our sleepy head silly pig (Minwoo) I sleep like a pig HAHAHAH !

It's nice knowing you(: . Please try get more of your friends to join this forum and get them to fill up their names here so i could make a list of singaporean bestfriends soon and put my giveaway project for singapore bestfriends together soon ! I love putting a smile on everyone's faces , i don't mind spending cash on you guys as long as you guys are happy(: Please do help me too get more singapore bestfriends to join here too(: Also , i'll have to see if i have enough time to put this project together and enough cash toget all the stuff to giveaway .i'm not a rich person ... infact i'm a poor kiddo to be honest ... So , please do understand if i take alittle longer to put this project together ... Anyway , nice to know you :lol:  :lol: 

Lolz, I cut your post a bit cause Idw to make this thread to crowded.

Yeah I do, but I'm kinda like packed with all my schedules now that I'm in uni lolz. Have you gone to see the Learn Korean forum in this forum? Maybe pick up a little here and there once in a while. That was how I learnt it :)

Haha, not sure if I'm a burden to the team or not...so we shall see.

Uh, I don't have friends that like Boyfriend. Kinda a reason why I ended up on this forum also lolz. I actually didn't put my name here for giveaways but to see who else are in it but okay....? Kinda feel bad for making you spend money though .___.???

And you didn't self-intro, did you? That's not fair :33!

• jstxq likes this

-inserts witty comment-

#9 jstxq

jstxq

Kwangminnie's Wife♡

• Bestfriend Global Mods
  • 274 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 02:40 AM

Lolz, I cut your post a bit cause Idw to make this thread to crowded.
Yeah I do, but I'm kinda like packed with all my schedules now that I'm in uni lolz. Have you gone to see the Learn Korean forum in this forum? Maybe pick up a little here and there once in a while. That was how I learnt it :)
Haha, not sure if I'm a burden to the team or not...so we shall see.
Uh, I don't have friends that like Boyfriend. Kinda a reason why I ended up on this forum also lolz. I actually didn't put my name here for giveaways but to see who else are in it but okay....? Kinda feel bad for making you spend money though .___.???
And you didn't self-intro, did you? That's not fair :33!

It's Alright!

Ahhh. You're in uni? Smart kid! HAHAHAH hmmm I'm currently trying my best to learn tho>< . But I do need someone to like tutor me I get confused easily>< …
Ahhh that's a pity! BOYFRIEND SO MANY CUTEIES HOW COULD THEY NOT LOVE THEM??? HAHAHAH!
Don't worry! You've got me to fangirl with!
Well the purpose of you filling your name up is so that I could see how many singaporean bestfriends are there in this forum so like if BOYFRIEND comes to Singapore, we can like have projects,like buy gifts and stuff so that BOYFRIEND notices us!

Don't feel bad! As long as you guys are happy, Im happy♡

Ahhhh, I'm Shannon ㅋㅋㅋ
I'm 15 this year.

If you wanna know more about me, I did a introduction of myself in the introduction sub forum in this forum (: you can go check it out(: and also do an introduction of yourself to us? (; .

Posted Image

#10 smudgebaby

smudgebaby

• 0526 Subbing Team
  • 996 posts

Posted 15 September 2014 - 09:35 PM

It's Alright!

Ahhh. You're in uni? Smart kid! HAHAHAH hmmm I'm currently trying my best to learn tho>< . But I do need someone to like tutor me I get confused easily>< …
Ahhh that's a pity! BOYFRIEND SO MANY CUTEIES HOW COULD THEY NOT LOVE THEM??? HAHAHAH!
Don't worry! You've got me to fangirl with!
Well the purpose of you filling your name up is so that I could see how many singaporean bestfriends are there in this forum so like if BOYFRIEND comes to Singapore, we can like have projects,like buy gifts and stuff so that BOYFRIEND notices us!

Don't feel bad! As long as you guys are happy, Im happy♡

Ahhhh, I'm Shannon ㅋㅋㅋ
I'm 15 this year.

If you wanna know more about me, I did a introduction of myself in the introduction sub forum in this forum (: you can go check it out(: and also do an introduction of yourself to us? (; .

Haha, you'll be able to get to university too~ 
What do you get confused by? Korean isn't a very complicated language actually.

You mean under the Singapore one? Or somewhere else haha. I already did, didn't I? ._.??

• jstxq likes this

-inserts witty comment-

#11 jstxq

jstxq

Kwangminnie's Wife♡

• Bestfriend Global Mods
  • 274 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 02:33 AM

Haha, you'll be able to get to university too~ 
What do you get confused by? Korean isn't a very complicated language actually.

You mean under the Singapore one? Or somewhere else haha. I already did, didn't I? ._.??

i'm a very blur person>< ... Maybe someday when you're free , we can meet up and you can help me ? (:

HAHAH hopefully i'll be able to get into uni !

Nope , not under Singapore , if you scroll through the forum , you'll be able to see the introduction sub forum(: . It's for all members to introduce themselves to us(: 

Tyou should chek it out too(: .

Posted Image

#12 pororomins

pororomins

Advanced Member

• 0526 Subbing Team
  • 36 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:노민우

Posted 16 September 2014 - 11:32 PM

hey! i'm yen chen but oftenly known as yen. i'm seventeen and my bias is minwoo. i started to stan boyfriend ever since their debut days. i'm quite active in the fandom since boyfriend i'll be there era so i think some of you may know me because of the various projects i have done and contributions to boyfriend supports when they were here in singapore. i'm not very active on the forum but i do visit here at least once every week. i'm more known to be active on twitter and yup i'm pororomins on twitter. haha. i'm currently not very active bc college is eating up most of my time. oh yes! and i'm part of 0526subbing team. idk what else to introduce but that's about it i guess haha. (-:
  • jstxq likes this

#13 jstxq

jstxq

Kwangminnie's Wife♡

• Bestfriend Global Mods
  • 274 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 06:08 PM

hey! i'm yen chen but oftenly known as yen. i'm seventeen and my bias is minwoo. i started to stan boyfriend ever since their debut days. i'm quite active in the fandom since boyfriend i'll be there era so i think some of you may know me because of the various projects i have done and contributions to boyfriend supports when they were here in singapore. i'm not very active on the forum but i do visit here at least once every week. i'm more known to be active on twitter and yup i'm pororomins on twitter. haha. i'm currently not very active bc college is eating up most of my time. oh yes! and i'm part of 0526subbing team. idk what else to introduce but that's about it i guess haha. (-:

Hey yen! Nice to know you! We have the same bias! Ahhh I see, you've met BOYFRIEND before? You're so lucky/: I didn't have a chance to meet them due to cash and my health and my studies sigh:( let's go and see BOYFRIEND together when they comes again Alright? (:

Posted Image

#14 pororomins

pororomins

Advanced Member

• 0526 Subbing Team
  • 36 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:노민우

Posted 20 September 2014 - 12:09 AM

Hey yen! Nice to know you! We have the same bias! Ahhh I see, you've met BOYFRIEND before? You're so lucky/: I didn't have a chance to meet them due to cash and my health and my studies sigh:( let's go and see BOYFRIEND together when they comes again Alright? (:

yup, i met them twice when they were in singapore. aww you should have went to the one last year it was rly great bc we get to have hi-five sessions with boyfriends members ;A; but it's alright! there's always next time! yep sure, it will be great! (-:  ;)

• jstxq likes this

#15 jstxq

jstxq

Kwangminnie's Wife♡

• Bestfriend Global Mods
  • 274 posts

Posted 20 September 2014 - 01:16 AM

yup, i met them twice when they were in singapore. aww you should have went to the one last year it was rly great bc we get to have hi-five sessions with boyfriends members ;A; but it's alright! there's always next time! yep sure, it will be great! (-:  ;)

Ahhhh ! LUCKY YOU:( Great ! We can go together next time ! I'm really looking forward to it ! Nice knowing you anyways !

Posted Image

#16 loveboyfriend4ever

loveboyfriend4ever

Minwoo's bae

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 300 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:No Minwoo

Posted 20 September 2014 - 12:41 PM

HEYYYY :)

My name is Yi Jing but call me YJ will do XD

14 this yr and my bias is No Minwoo ^^

Im from Anglican High haha and have liked Boyfriend for 3 years XD 

Love music and Boyfriend although now i've become multi-fandom oops psps ha ha

Am glad to meet some Singaporean fans ^^ 

Know a little korean here and there~ ( im still learning!!!)

WATTPAD IS MY LIFE and i've tried writing 2 EXO fanfics XD (you guys can check it out) haha XD 

I shall try to write a Boyfriend ff next time hahaha XD

• jstxq likes this

@loveboyfriend4ever
사 랑 해 여 보 이 프 랜 드<3

3125535NCZQJdMh.gif

#17 jstxq

jstxq

Kwangminnie's Wife♡

• Bestfriend Global Mods
  • 274 posts

Posted 20 September 2014 - 03:08 PM

HEYYYY :)

My name is Yi Jing but call me YJ will do XD

14 this yr and my bias is No Minwoo ^^

Im from Anglican High haha and have liked Boyfriend for 3 years XD 

Love music and Boyfriend although now i've become multi-fandom oops psps ha ha

Am glad to meet some Singaporean fans ^^ 

Know a little korean here and there~ ( im still learning!!!)

WATTPAD IS MY LIFE and i've tried writing 2 EXO fanfics XD (you guys can check it out) haha XD 

I shall try to write a Boyfriend ff next time hahaha XD

Hey YiJing ! I'm Shannon ! 15 this year , from Chung Cheng High Yishun^^ . 

My bias is Minwoo too ! Nice to know you too !

Ahhhh , i too have followed BOYFRIEND for almost 3 years now , just that i didn't manage to find the forum before hand:< 

Please help gather more Singapore Bestfriends ! And help ask them to join here ! If i get 10 names filled up , i'll be able to make the project happen !

Ahhhh , i feel you ! I'm also learning Korean ! Maybe we can meet up too ! 

We can learn together !

I'm waiting to meet you^^

Ahhhh ! You should write more fanfics ! I read your fanfics it makes me feel so excited !

Gahhhh ! I look forward to meeting you !

Nice to know you !

Thanks for filling up your name !

• jeongmints likes this

Posted Image

#18 gjolene

gjolene

HSLOVER

• 0526 Subbing Team
  • 236 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:shimacho

Posted 23 September 2014 - 10:06 AM

Hi guys! My name is Jolene, and i'm 17 this year. I've been really inactive in the forum this year because of school, and i really hope i'll be able to get back to 0526subs on a full time basis soon. My bias is Hyunseong, and i've liked boyfriend since their debut! I've been to all their events in Singapore, and was luckily able to get hi-5 passes for both of them. 

Always will be a boyfriend stan even if i'm really inactive ~_~

• jstxq likes this

twitter I don't accept all follower requests

EEwk3ss.gif

credits to: http://b--things.tum...ost/65615800609

#19 loveboyfriend4ever

loveboyfriend4ever

Minwoo's bae

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 300 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:No Minwoo

Posted 23 September 2014 - 08:48 PM

Hey YiJing ! I'm Shannon ! 15 this year , from Chung Cheng High Yishun^^ . 

My bias is Minwoo too ! Nice to know you too !

Ahhhh , i too have followed BOYFRIEND for almost 3 years now , just that i didn't manage to find the forum before hand:< 

Please help gather more Singapore Bestfriends ! And help ask them to join here ! If i get 10 names filled up , i'll be able to make the project happen !

Ahhhh , i feel you ! I'm also learning Korean ! Maybe we can meet up too ! 

We can learn together !

I'm waiting to meet you^^

Ahhhh ! You should write more fanfics ! I read your fanfics it makes me feel so excited !

Gahhhh ! I look forward to meeting you !

Nice to know you !

Thanks for filling up your name !

OMG IF WE COULD ACTUALLY MEET UP XD

WE SHOULD ARRANGE A MEETING FOR ALL SG FANS HAHA 

Omg u read my fanfics XD *feeling honoured XD* 

hahah i shall continue writing the Boyfriend fanfic after my EOYs i guess XD

• jstxq likes this

@loveboyfriend4ever
사 랑 해 여 보 이 프 랜 드<3

3125535NCZQJdMh.gif

#20 jstxq

jstxq

Kwangminnie's Wife♡

• Bestfriend Global Mods
  • 274 posts

Posted 24 September 2014 - 01:44 PM

Hi guys! My name is Jolene, and i'm 17 this year. I've been really inactive in the forum this year because of school, and i really hope i'll be able to get back to 0526subs on a full time basis soon. My bias is Hyunseong, and i've liked boyfriend since their debut! I've been to all their events in Singapore, and was luckily able to get hi-5 passes for both of them. 

Always will be a boyfriend stan even if i'm really inactive ~_~

Hey Jolene !

It's alright for being inactive !

We are all busy but still make time for the boys and this forum^^

Well i appreciate you helping me to fill in your name here so i can update the list ^^

Meet up someday^^ !

Posted Image

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Fanne95 : (24 August 2017 - 09:56 PM) Annyeong Bepues!!^^hahaha XD
@  Juli_min23 : (17 August 2017 - 06:18 AM) Hello
@  DandyPikachu : (01 August 2017 - 04:24 AM) Ah, I don't think there are any active sites that focus on Boyfriend alone, but photos you can probably get at the fansites that Korean Bepeus have! Or any Bestfriend really haha
@  elji_annicam... : (29 July 2017 - 07:14 PM) I just want to ask if anyone of you knows some fan website where I can get photos and information of Boyfriend such as www.boyfriendboyband.wordpress.com (?)  :dhthanks:
@  elji_annicam... : (29 July 2017 - 07:01 PM) Hi, Beppeus!  :lol:
@  Sami98 : (28 July 2017 - 02:15 AM) I'm so grateful to have found this forum. I don't know many Bestfriends outside of my friends (most of which I made them Bestfriends) so I hope I can make new friends here!
@  DandyPikachu : (26 July 2017 - 08:03 AM) Hey!! Comeback in early August!!! Let's reawaken this forum, yeah? :DD
@  DandyPikachu : (23 July 2017 - 03:38 AM) eyyy... Minwoo and Kwangmin hinting comeback!!!! I can't wait :D
@  ♡Mily♡ : (22 July 2017 - 11:45 PM) Hi!! :D
@  DandyPikachu : (03 July 2017 - 07:27 AM) It's been so long since anyone has beene here huh? Fellow bestfriends, we must work hard for Boyfriend when they comeback in Korea! Gotta bring this forum back to life like it was before.  :)
@  leadme : (14 June 2017 - 04:11 PM) beautiful homepage~beautiful boys~ :wub:
@  6januses : (13 June 2017 - 08:01 PM) :rolleyes:
@  rafacha : (09 June 2017 - 10:29 PM) would you guys join this petition for Bopeu? https://www.change.o...=share_petition
@  rafacha : (09 June 2017 - 10:28 PM) hello bepeus! it's been a while...
@  bfobsession : (06 June 2017 - 11:28 AM) Helloooo!! This is my first time visiting this page after 3 years!! ;O;
@  6januses : (04 June 2017 - 11:59 PM) hello!!
@  rahmadiwi : (06 May 2017 - 08:38 AM) Annyeong!!~^^
@  Yuyun Minung : (05 May 2017 - 05:07 PM) Hello Bestfriend. . :) :lol:
@  ShimmyNugget96 : (03 May 2017 - 02:04 PM) hiiiii
@  fedianto : (25 April 2017 - 08:55 PM) hello bestfriend,  how are you all????

it's  been so long i didn't  come in this forum
@  Cruznicole_29 : (16 April 2017 - 12:29 PM) I miss Boyfriend already..I wish they would have a korean comeback this year, just like Donghyun oppa said. :(
@  luna jiamin : (11 April 2017 - 04:27 AM) just tell me 1 thing....can e talk with boyfriend here???
@  YoungYan07 : (10 April 2017 - 07:31 PM) daebak i miss this forum :)
@  Bepeu Subs! : (02 March 2017 - 02:37 AM) Do you miss Boyfriend? Join us and check out the link below to know more about the project. Don't forget to share! > https://goo.gl/6DanfA
@  Dyan_Prameswary : (25 February 2017 - 05:42 AM) bad english :v