• Global Mod
  • 281 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:JEONGMIN MY FAVORITE MEME
  • Fave BF song:약속할게!! thanks jeong

Posted 16 August 2014 - 08:27 AM

I'm Your Bestfriend presents:

"Say I Love You" Christmas Project

IYBFXmasProjectBanner2_zps225dacd1.png

Join I'm Your Bestfriend International Forum's 2nd Christmas Project!

This year I'm Your Bestfriend will be hosting our second annual Christmas project for our beloved Boyfriend! This project will need your help, as we help tie the lines of communication between Bestfriends and Boyfriend! 

How will the project work?

1) The project will include a customized game set for Boyfriend called "Say I Love You", a rendition of the party game "Say Anything!"

18523.jpg

The game will work like this, there will be a stack of 25 cards (25 symbolizing December 25th - Christmas!) with one question each. On the back of the card will be be 4-5 answers that are picked personally by Bestfriends! 

When a member guesses an answer correctly, they will automatically get 1 point for each correct answer on a scoreboard. There will also be custom sketchbooks and markers provided along for the game for BF to guess their answers on.

The questions will consist of opinion/fill-in-the-blank based question's to help Boyfriend understand more of a Bestfriend's mind.

IYBFXmasInstrBanner_zps1286d0b1.png

Fans that submit the question that has the most popular vote, will be able to include their name and selca on the game card. Here is a link to the separate thread to submit questions and vote.

http://imyourbestfri...istmas-project/

Cards_zpsa8fe8d2d.png

The top 25 questions have been selected! Please click on the link below the image on this post to participate in our survey! (Survey is in a checklist style. It is quick and easy so please participate!!!)

Fill out the survey here!      http://bit.ly/YJUAMM

2) We will be sending gifts to Boyfriend!

Each member will receive gifts that are specially selected for them to match their personalities and style.

*Once the project managers have decided on which exact gift to purchase for the members, the post will be updated.

• Donghyun: Lapel Pins [DH and YM are often seen wearing dress shirts. The lapel pins and cuff links would be special accessories that are subtle in size, but can still be a statement that is both modest and fashionable]
  • Hyunseong & Jeongmin: Scarves [HS and JM usually sport scarves around winter time when traveling, so the gift that would keep them warm would ideally be a staple winter accessory (scarves!).]
  • Youngmin: Cuff Links  [DH and YM are often seen wearing dress shirts. The lapel pins and cuff links would be special accessories that are subtle in size, but can still be a statement that is both modest and fashionable]
  • Kwangmin: Cap [KM is often seen wearing snapbacks, so a special or customized cap would fit right into his style. The cap will either be customized or will be specially picked out to match his tastes]
  • Minwoo: Bracelet [A simple accessory, you can never go wrong with a bracelet! We will be getting Minwoo a special bracelet either made of stone or leather.]

*If you would like to send any gifts to Boyfriend, please PM either project manager.

You can participate by:

1) Donating money

Our donation goal is US $300, mostly for printing, packing, purchasing, and shipping the gifts.

CLICK HERE TO VISIT OUR GIVEAWAY PAGE! WE ARE GIVING AWAY 6 SIGNED WITCH CDS!!! 

We accept donation via paypal on I’m Your Bestfriend Forum.

On the main page of this forum, you can see the Donation box on the top right. or send Paypal to inkandpaper77 at gmail.com

Minimum donation US$1.  

2) Submitting questions and voting!

We can't finish this project without your help! Please help by voting the questions you like the most and think Boyfriend would find the most interesting!

PROJECT DEADLINE: November 20, 2014

Please help promote this project anywhere! You can translate this post and share it with other international fans that will link back to here!

Any questions? PM the project managers or leave a response in this thread.

PROJECT MANAGERS: leejeongminnie + Suminnie

PROJ TRANSLATORS: GinaL_bestfriend + beatrooot

• Velisha, jihyeon, Daphne and 9 others like this

#2 leejeongminnie

leejeongminnie

jeongmin simpson

• Global Mod
  • 281 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 08:27 AM

[PROJECT UPDATES]

• [AUG.28.2014] If there are less than 25 questions submitted and picked by Bestfriends in the question thread by the end of September, there will be additional questions added on by project managers to reach our 25 card goal.
  • [AUG.16.2014] QUESTION SUBMISSIONS CLOSED
  • [AUG.16.2014] PRELIMINARY VOTING POLLS OPENED
  • [OCT.01.2014] FINAL VOTING THREAD OPEN [CHECKLIST SURVEY]
  • [OCT.25.2014] VOTING THREAD CLOSED
  • [NOV.05.2014] CARDS FINALIZED
  • [NOV.20.2014] CARDS PRINTED

• Suminnie and HelloBestCat like this

#3 leejeongminnie

leejeongminnie

jeongmin simpson

• Global Mod
  • 281 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 08:47 AM

[FINAL QUESTIONS]

Head over to our voting thread by clicking the link below: 

Fill out the survey here!      http://bit.ly/YJUAMM

Information + Instructions will be located in the thread.  If you have any questions, please send either project manager a PM or leave a reply in the final voting thread for voting related questions. :)

• Suminnie, HelloBestCat and rahmadiwi like this

#4 Velisha

Velisha

Forever Bestfriend

• Admin
  • 1,131 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Minwoo
  • Fave BF song:Standing With You

Posted 16 August 2014 - 08:58 AM

Yaaay! Thank you for putting this project together!

Bestfriends, please give a lot support to this project. You have quite a time to do this.

Project Managers, please use our twitter to promote this anytime ^^

PS: I'll post mine later/next week

• babeluvsu, mirrorprincess, pikachunijas and 2 others like this

minwoo_zpszoa7q2u1.png

#5 YayaSmileHP

YayaSmileHP

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Minwoo

Posted 16 August 2014 - 03:50 PM

Where we need to put the questions?

-BESTFRIENDS MEXICO- 

@YayaSmileHP

#6 leejeongminnie

leejeongminnie

jeongmin simpson

• Global Mod
  • 281 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 03:09 AM

Where we need to put the questions?

You can send your questions here http://imyourbestfri...istmas-project/

#7 kwangchupacabra

kwangchupacabra

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:what's boyfriend where am i

Posted 19 August 2014 - 01:04 PM

This is a really fun idea ^^ I was wondering, will each member get their own sketchbook to write answers in? Are they gonna be personalized? :3 Ahh they're gonna be so cute playing it ;3;

~kwangchu time~

tumblr_m7y31x8vZY1r9awtj.gif

#8 leejeongminnie

leejeongminnie

jeongmin simpson

• Global Mod
  • 281 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 03:33 AM

This is a really fun idea ^^ I was wondering, will each member get their own sketchbook to write answers in? Are they gonna be personalized? :3 Ahh they're gonna be so cute playing it ;3;

Hi! Yes each member will get their own! We will either get their own whiteboards or sketchbooks but they will be customized and look creative!^^
  • kwangchupacabra likes this

#9 rahmadiwi

rahmadiwi

신리아

• 220 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:조영민❤

Posted 29 August 2014 - 05:33 AM

When we submit our question , should we submit the answer also? I'm still confused ><
  • leejeongminnie likes this

Posted Image

조영민♥

He always become melody♪stars★and flowers🌸

In my heart

★★★★

#10 Suminnie

Suminnie

Advanced Member

• Donor
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Maknae Line~☆

Posted 29 August 2014 - 10:48 AM

When we submit our question , should we submit the answer also? I'm still confused ><

First, we're going to have everyone submit questions and then have Bestfriends vote on which questions they like the best.  We'll take the top 25 most voted for questions and then ask for Bestfriends to submit answers~ So for now submit your questions on the Xmas questions thread: http://imyourbestfri...istmas-project/

I hope that makes sense! ^^

• leejeongminnie likes this

#11 rahmadiwi

rahmadiwi

신리아

• 220 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:조영민❤

Posted 29 August 2014 - 06:00 PM

First, we're going to have everyone submit questions and then have Bestfriends vote on which questions they like the best. We'll take the top 25 most voted for questions and then ask for Bestfriends to submit answers~ So for now submit your questions on the Xmas questions thread: http://imyourbestfri...istmas-project/

I hope that makes sense! ^^

Akkhhh~~~ firstly I think who makes the question, they will makes the answer also>…<

thankyou suminnie^^ this is really help^^

Posted Image

조영민♥

He always become melody♪stars★and flowers🌸

In my heart

★★★★

#12 Suminnie

Suminnie

Advanced Member

• Donor
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 10:48 AM

Akkhhh~~~ firstly I think who makes the question, they will makes the answer also>…<

thankyou suminnie^^ this is really help^^

Hehe yeah, I think so too, but I hope that Bestfriends will submit answers for all of the top 25 questions~

You're welcome~ ^^

#13 Suminnie

Suminnie

Advanced Member

• Donor
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 01:18 PM

The voting thread is now up!  I hope everyone will participate and vote for the questions that they want included in the game even if they didn't submit questions~ ^^

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: christmas, christmas project, boyfriend, boyfriend christmas

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Fanne95 : (20 June 2019 - 12:53 AM) Hello :)
@  LeeJeongRhie : (19 June 2019 - 12:58 AM) Hi~
@  Fanne95 : (27 May 2019 - 01:42 AM) @silverrara I know I was shocked too :(
@  silverrara : (18 May 2019 - 11:18 AM) boyfriend disbanded. Just why..??!!
@  auxilia : (12 February 2019 - 10:11 AM) Happy Donghyun Day 2019... time flies so fast, it's 2019 already >_< we barely hang out here TT
@  3rdbutton : (15 April 2018 - 04:06 AM) Hello, its been a looooong timeee
@  LeeJeongRhie : (02 April 2018 - 12:17 PM) anyone?
@  rafacha : (12 February 2018 - 09:27 PM) Happy Donghyun day!! :)
@  Deisy : (12 February 2018 - 03:54 PM) Había perdido este lugar y al fin lo encontré nuevamente.. Feliz San Valentin para los que quedan. Aún este lugar funciona?
@  jhietery : (11 February 2018 - 04:25 PM) advance happy valentine's day
@  jhietery : (11 February 2018 - 04:25 PM) this place is still here..
@  Maisarah_nev... : (20 January 2018 - 10:51 PM) Can I know where can I find wonder boy episode 8
@  Maisarah_nev... : (20 January 2018 - 08:54 PM) Hi! I'm new here.. Can I join this?
@  auxilia : (15 December 2017 - 09:04 PM) #13 is up ^^ i mean at my blog
@  yhen_26 : (22 October 2017 - 12:05 AM) Hi!! I am just a newbie to the fandom... Please take care of me :)))
@  fedianto : (16 October 2017 - 10:27 PM) I'm back, it's  been so long i didn't come to this forum
@  fedianto : (16 October 2017 - 10:26 PM) Annyeong bestfriend!!!
@  auxilia : (06 October 2017 - 06:16 PM) I'm back... anyone??
@  silverrara : (23 September 2017 - 10:48 AM) i wonder if boyfriend know this forum
@  Fanne95 : (24 August 2017 - 09:56 PM) Annyeong Bepues!!^^hahaha XD
@  Juli_min23 : (17 August 2017 - 06:18 AM) Hello
@  DandyPikachu : (01 August 2017 - 04:24 AM) Ah, I don't think there are any active sites that focus on Boyfriend alone, but photos you can probably get at the fansites that Korean Bepeus have! Or any Bestfriend really haha
@  elji_annicam... : (29 July 2017 - 07:14 PM) I just want to ask if anyone of you knows some fan website where I can get photos and information of Boyfriend such as www.boyfriendboyband.wordpress.com (?)  :dhthanks:
@  elji_annicam... : (29 July 2017 - 07:01 PM) Hi, Beppeus!  :lol:
@  Sami98 : (28 July 2017 - 02:15 AM) I'm so grateful to have found this forum. I don't know many Bestfriends outside of my friends (most of which I made them Bestfriends) so I hope I can make new friends here!