Velisha

Forever Bestfriend

• Admin
  • 1,131 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Minwoo
  • Fave BF song:Standing With You

Posted 08 August 2014 - 06:30 PM

Dear Bestfriends,

I’m Your Bestfriend Forum is created not just to support Boyfriend, but also Bestfriends.

Ever since I like Boyfriend, I’ve met so many wonderful Bestfriends. They are friendly, helpful, nice and make this small fandom a pleasant place to stay. To honor them, I would like to launch our new Special Feature: Bestfriend Spotlight.

We will feature Bestfriends, getting to know them better, because best friends should know each other well, right?

You have a Bestfriend that you like so much because you & her are becoming close friends? Or you admire a certain Bestfriend because she can draw nice Boyfriend fanart or write good Boyfriend fanfic? Tell us.

So this is how it works:

You can only recommend the members of this forum.

You can recommend yourself. Don’t be shy, we encourage self-promotion. It’s not about being snob or conceited, but it’s about introducing yourself to your fellow Bestfriends.

Everyone has the same chance to be recommended, including forum staffs.

There are only 2 names you cannot recommend just because they are both already featured in our Tribute to Translators: Bea/@beatrooot/youngminnekkeo and Jihyeon/@hyeonjia

Give a short explanation why the person should be featured.

Remember, this is not about a competition. It doesn’t matter how many Boyfriend merchandise the person has or he/she has met Boyfriend or not. It’s just a simple reason.

If you see a Bestfriend you admire on the internet, whether he/she has a fanpage, fanbase, drawing good BF fanart or good dance cover, keep update about BF, doing fanproject for BF, etc and you want to know more about him/her, you can ask that person if he/she is a member of this forum and ask his/her username. If not, ask him/her to join us so you can recommend his/her name to be featured.

This apply for international Bestfriends, regardless of the country origin. However, please keep in mind about the language barrier. But we will try our best to do this, even if the person doesn’t speak English.

There is no deadline for this, because we want to keep you guys to recommend names.

• chellowmin07, Daphne, pikachunijas and 5 others like this

minwoo_zpszoa7q2u1.png

#2 yunha

yunha

Advanced Member

• 0526 Subbing Team
  • 74 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:DH HS JM YM KM MW weirdos

Posted 09 August 2014 - 02:51 PM

I would like to recommend Vel ^^ (because she is a Bestfriend too right? ^^)

Sometimes, none of us might realize all the work she goes through each day, even just thinking about the forum. She's been a dedicated Bestfriend for a very long time, and even though she's busy all on her own, and although it might mean staying up hours and hours late into the night for many days, she still cares about IYBF so much. She's the reason I'm able to write this here on the forum right now. I've been always happy for her existence, because when I was having a hard time subbing way back, she always was there to provide cheering messages and fun videos to lift my mood up(: She was actually the first person who thanked PpyongSubs and it meant a lot to me.

P.S.. Was that a short explanation?? >_< I have too much to write... And I have so many wonderful Bepus that I look up to that I want to recommend~~~~~ >_<

• chellowmin07, Daphne, pikachunijas and 8 others like this

tumblr_n8h56nHdg71rxvvj9o1_400.gif

♥ boypriendeu pabos 

-twitter: @bestf98-

#3 Velisha

Velisha

Forever Bestfriend

• Admin
  • 1,131 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 05:03 PM

I would like to recommend JeRim
She has done a lot for Boyfriend-Bestfriend fanbase activities in Peru, but people might not know that.

So I want to get to know her better.

uh, thx for recommend me, yunha >_>

• chellowmin07, pikachunijas, bestfriend72 and 3 others like this

minwoo_zpszoa7q2u1.png

#4 HelloBestCat

HelloBestCat

Chicken Little

• Bepeu Subs!
  • 464 posts

Posted 15 August 2014 - 06:49 AM

I have many Best Friends to recommend, but I have someone who I'm kinda close. Along with her sister, I talk to both of them alot and I'm not sure if many of u know her, bestfriend72 or Thu^^
Thu's an older twin to bestfriend32/Thao. She is a really sweet person, easy to get along with, and fun to talk to.Thu is an amazing artist and writer, you should definitely check out her fanart, it's so cool :)

I hope all of you get to know about her or a lil more if you've haven't. I still have a long way to go honestly >< I'd like to know anything else about her that I don't.

Nice Yunha :) Lol why awkward face Vel xD

--------------------------------------------
EDIT 9/6/14 ... so um... Thu will not be able to participate... sry I forgot abt this until Songheerin told me about the spotlight so I just checked today... ik very late so sorry! Um so I should recommend someone else perhaps? So many ppl I want to recommend.. but I have another special person^^ not that other best friends aren't in my heart. I'd like to recommend Tsoul! :D First Best Friend I met here! Always always so nice and kind and we talk through our busy schedules. She is super nice and I'm so grateful to have met her first. She gave me confidence and now I talk with many best friends! She made Bepeusubs and I support her all the way! She has done alot and I'd like to know more and more abt her :)
Spanish..first thing comes to mind is her! She is so sweet, she'll help me with anything. So yes Thank You!!♡
  • chellowmin07, pikachunijas and bestfriend72 like this

#5 Nanimin

Nanimin

Advanced Member

• 0526 Subbing Team
  • 226 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Mirror Prince

Posted 16 August 2014 - 12:45 AM

I've always wanted to recommend this bestfriend ^^ she's the one who trained me when i was a 0526subs trainee besides jihyeon eonni~ that person is songil :D i really salute her patience in training the trainees >< i've made too much mistakes back then but she never give up to teach me.. If I were you, i might giving up a little bit haha XD for me, she is a very nice and a dedicated person :) thank you so much for training me and the other trainees.. I hope everyone will know abt her more~ i'd like to know her more too hehehe
  • chellowmin07, HelloBestCat, yunha and 1 other like this

#6 myonlyweakness 0892

myonlyweakness 0892

Boyfriend's Soulmate

• 1,848 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Hyunseong, Youngmin, Minwoo

Posted 16 August 2014 - 11:05 AM

I would recommend cat(hellobestcat). She is so nice and has been a great Best friend since the day I talked with her.
  • angelflyer, HelloBestCat and yunha like this

#7 rafacha

rafacha

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:광민이

Posted 17 August 2014 - 11:29 PM

Another recommend to Cat (HelloBestCat)^^

I see she is a very friendly person, talk to everyone without seeing who are they, is h/she a newbie or an old member, always would like to help everyone, although she isn't a member of admin(?) 

I haven't talk with her though (I even don't talk to other for a conversation, I'm a silent person,hoho)

But that's what I know. I believe she is a very nice and kind person, I bet. :lol:  

• HelloBestCat likes this

hahaapalah_by_rafacha-d8spw98.gif

#8 tsoul

tsoul

Bestfriend

• Translator
  • 851 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Donghyun

Posted 28 August 2014 - 10:30 AM

I want to recommend 4DAlan

I don't know him a lot but he is one of the few boyfriend fanboys who I see that is active on the forum. He is pretty nice and I thank him so much that he drew a Donghyun comic after I asked for it  :)

We know Boyfriend doesn't have a lot of fanboys so I would like to know more about him and how did he end up liking Boyfriend... 

Check out my fanfics at: http://www.asianfanf...tories/194471/L

KEEP LOVING AND SUPPORTING BOYFRIEND

Tsoul ... TSUBASASOUL

#9 pikachunijas

pikachunijas

Kwangmin's dream buddy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 518 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:kwangmin

Posted 28 August 2014 - 11:33 AM

And I recommend none other than VEL :D

I just want to let anyone know that VEL is one of the people I look up to. Why? Because, I admire her for being able to balance her life between real life and being an ultimate fangirl which I can't. She is one of the bestfriends who is always exerting extra effort for all the projects the forum launches. And most of all, she is one person who you can always rely on, she's always there to cheer me up. :)

I want her to be featured for us to know more about her. I want to know more how it actually feels being an Admin :)

• jhietery, SouL_BF and HelloBestCat like this

gif_500x160_470d53_zps0faa070a.gif
AwwwsoCuteDancinPikachu_47bf65_4679610_zmy pikachu^^

#10 rahmadiwi

rahmadiwi

신리아

• 220 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:조영민❤

Posted 29 August 2014 - 06:21 AM

I want to recommend Cat!!~ ( should I put her username? XD)
she really friendly Bestfriend , when I became member in this forum and I know , many Bestfriend know her..
And also, she's funny ahahaha :D XD

Posted Image

조영민♥

He always become melody♪stars★and flowers🌸

In my heart

★★★★

#11 leejeongminnie

leejeongminnie

jeongmin simpson

• Global Mod
  • 281 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:JEONGMIN MY FAVORITE MEME
  • Fave BF song:약속할게!! thanks jeong

Posted 12 September 2014 - 02:33 PM

I would like to recommend Yunha and Vel! (and me jkjkjkjkjk)

I'm going to nominate Vel as well. I don't know if many people realize it, but Vel has done so much for this forum, without her, I don't even know if we would have a forum! The reason why we're so connected now, is because of Vel. She brings bestfriends together and also Boyfriend and International Bestfriends. Finding out more about her would help further our appreciation and gratitude towards Vel on a more personal level, which will help once again, to bring us together~ 

Also Yunha always helps translate (along with the rest of 0526 subbing team!) and she's also a very friendly bestfriend. ALthough I was a bit nervous to approach her at first, she was very welcoming and the amount she puts into translating is astounding! So of course, who wouldn't want to find out more about this mysterious, yet kind member of the forum through an interview!

(i also nominate me bc i do projects and write fanfics but ya kno i might actually be jeongmin)

• chellowmin07, Suminnie, rahmadiwi and 1 other like this

#12 Velisha

Velisha

Forever Bestfriend

• Admin
  • 1,131 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 05:31 AM

Thank you all who participated in recommend a Bestfriend.

This chance is always open, so keep it coming.

I will start to work on the names who are recommended. And it is not a competition, even if only one person nominated a name, that's okay too.

Thanks again!

Also to all who recommended me  :wub:

• jhietery, pikachunijas, yunha and 1 other like this

minwoo_zpszoa7q2u1.png

#13 auxilia

auxilia

베스트프렌드

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 186 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:BOYFRIEND | 보이프렌드 | ボーイフレンド

Posted 07 July 2015 - 02:34 AM

I want to recommend smudgebaby (felicia as I remeber... please correct me if I'm wrong)
She is part of the subbing team. She has been active ever since she joined this forum. I've ever work with her when I was one of the witches. She arranged things very well. Besides, she did amazing works such as game, cover, write story, and translate. She also knows so many things about boyfriend (minwoo esp.). Most of all, she's willing to share with us and updates anything regarding boyfriend/bestfriends for this forum.

The next are myonlyweakness 0892 and jhayeminwoo. They are staffs which /i think/ do the most updates recently for this forum. Posting the translations from twitter, instagram, weibo, or anything when the translator can not directly post at forum. Special thanks to cheyenne for accepting bestfriends' requests and jhayem (joanna) for making a self project for Minwoo's birthday, but still let bestfriends to participate...

^﹏^
  • myonlyweakness 0892 and Mod like this

힘내라!

4bhDWbw55GXWzoVlCeTm.jpg
@aauxilia_

#14 Mod

Mod

Superintendent

• ♥Dark Alice♥
  • 24 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:All Members

Posted 07 July 2015 - 03:43 AM

Thank you for adding more names.

I am currently taking over this duty from Vel because she's always busy

If you get message from me, please don't forget to reply. I'd be happy to know more about Bestfriends and can't wait to share it in the forum.

#15 LeeJeongRhie

LeeJeongRhie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 148 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Lee Jeongmin and the bias wrecker, Shim Hyunseong

Posted 07 July 2015 - 06:37 AM

I'm a bit confuse because I have so many names in my head XD
Songil eonni, thank you to help us to buy the album :'D
even though she is busy, when we were desperate to buy wonderland album from Mnet she helped us to buy it... She is nice too..
Smudgebaby, you help me a lot... I asked a lot and maybe annoying.. He he he
She is really nice and patient answering all of my questions and even gave me her subtitles... I am still figuring out how to use those that you recommended, I am not a fast learner sorry :')

And i wanna recommend Tsoul^^ can I say that I am her fan... :D
I read her story since long time ago but at that time I didn't know that she was tsoul in the forum... He he he
  • auxilia likes this

#16 jhayeminwoo

jhayeminwoo

Boyfriend's Trash ♥

• 679 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:No Min Woo ♥

Posted 07 July 2015 - 10:58 PM

I would likely recommend most especially my Bepeu Mom. jhietery

My very 1st bestfriend I have known~ <3

She adopt me, like a real daughter and Kwangmin is my Appadul HAHAHHA *hearts everywhere*

Even I talk to her every night, I'm still don't know every details about her.

And for me, she deserves a Spotlight 'coz she is also one of the few members of this forum 2 years ago

And definitely, The Anniversary of the Forum is also her Birthday! :D

She's a hardworking Moderator and a Loyal Member of 0526 Subbing Team.

Also I want to recommend and thank the efforts of our dear translators Hyunminchii, boyjeongwoo, tsoul and smudgebaby for translating some of the Interviews of Boyfriend even she's annoyed sometimes in her rough trans. But for me, its really worth it. And we understand it. Without you guys, we can't understand what they are saying huhuhu.

tumblr_md5l0uAg2a1qjy72go1_500.gif

J H A Y E M I N W O O

#17 Daphne

Daphne

0526 Subbing Team

• Bestfriend Global Mods
  • 200 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Lee Jeongmin♥

Posted 14 July 2015 - 02:57 AM

I want to recommend smudgebaby - for me really really Hardworker Bestfriend :) That's it!  :) (short but I really sincere of this! LOL :D)

and if can I recommend all Bestfriend here, i would!  :lol:

We are all awesome guys!  :lol:

Boyfriend, love us.  :wub:

@allllllforyou

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Fanne95 : (20 June 2019 - 12:53 AM) Hello :)
@  LeeJeongRhie : (19 June 2019 - 12:58 AM) Hi~
@  Fanne95 : (27 May 2019 - 01:42 AM) @silverrara I know I was shocked too :(
@  silverrara : (18 May 2019 - 11:18 AM) boyfriend disbanded. Just why..??!!
@  auxilia : (12 February 2019 - 10:11 AM) Happy Donghyun Day 2019... time flies so fast, it's 2019 already >_< we barely hang out here TT
@  3rdbutton : (15 April 2018 - 04:06 AM) Hello, its been a looooong timeee
@  LeeJeongRhie : (02 April 2018 - 12:17 PM) anyone?
@  rafacha : (12 February 2018 - 09:27 PM) Happy Donghyun day!! :)
@  Deisy : (12 February 2018 - 03:54 PM) Había perdido este lugar y al fin lo encontré nuevamente.. Feliz San Valentin para los que quedan. Aún este lugar funciona?
@  jhietery : (11 February 2018 - 04:25 PM) advance happy valentine's day
@  jhietery : (11 February 2018 - 04:25 PM) this place is still here..
@  Maisarah_nev... : (20 January 2018 - 10:51 PM) Can I know where can I find wonder boy episode 8
@  Maisarah_nev... : (20 January 2018 - 08:54 PM) Hi! I'm new here.. Can I join this?
@  auxilia : (15 December 2017 - 09:04 PM) #13 is up ^^ i mean at my blog
@  yhen_26 : (22 October 2017 - 12:05 AM) Hi!! I am just a newbie to the fandom... Please take care of me :)))
@  fedianto : (16 October 2017 - 10:27 PM) I'm back, it's  been so long i didn't come to this forum
@  fedianto : (16 October 2017 - 10:26 PM) Annyeong bestfriend!!!
@  auxilia : (06 October 2017 - 06:16 PM) I'm back... anyone??
@  silverrara : (23 September 2017 - 10:48 AM) i wonder if boyfriend know this forum
@  Fanne95 : (24 August 2017 - 09:56 PM) Annyeong Bepues!!^^hahaha XD
@  Juli_min23 : (17 August 2017 - 06:18 AM) Hello
@  DandyPikachu : (01 August 2017 - 04:24 AM) Ah, I don't think there are any active sites that focus on Boyfriend alone, but photos you can probably get at the fansites that Korean Bepeus have! Or any Bestfriend really haha
@  elji_annicam... : (29 July 2017 - 07:14 PM) I just want to ask if anyone of you knows some fan website where I can get photos and information of Boyfriend such as www.boyfriendboyband.wordpress.com (?)  :dhthanks:
@  elji_annicam... : (29 July 2017 - 07:01 PM) Hi, Beppeus!  :lol:
@  Sami98 : (28 July 2017 - 02:15 AM) I'm so grateful to have found this forum. I don't know many Bestfriends outside of my friends (most of which I made them Bestfriends) so I hope I can make new friends here!