Photo

MINWOO 20TH B'DAY PROJECT (FAITH & LOVE)

minwoo

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 pororomins

pororomins

Advanced Member

• 0526 Subbing Team
  • 36 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:노민우

Posted 07 June 2014 - 09:52 AM

FAITH & LOVE ♡

lovefaith.png

Hello all.

We're planning a special support project for Minwoo's upcoming 20th birthday! Please give it lots of support!

This title of this special support project is 'FAITH AND LOVE ♡' in accordance to what we are going to do. This birthday project is very special because we'll be donating and adopting an animal under Minwoo's name from an organisation called the WWF (World Wildlife Fund) and do a special message book for him. Basically WWF does movements such as protect and restore species and their habitats.

Come help to contribute to show our love to Minwoo! Details below. ^^

Support & Movements

1. Emperor Penguin Chick Adoption

large-emperor-penguin-chick-photo.jpg

Extracted from: WWF Official Website

Adoption of the Emperor Penguin Chick help save them from extreme cold temperatures that put eggs and hatchlings at risk.

Since we'll be adopting under Minwoo's name, I wanted to adopt something that is related to Minwoo and I've decided to adopt an Emperor Penguin Chick. Since Minwoo is the youngest member, the chick penguin really suits his a child-like adorable personality that we all love. Also, Emperor Penguin are known to be faithful to their partners till death and they basically represent enduring love and commitment.

2. Special Message Book (Daily Dose Of Love)

We'll also be doing a special message book for Minwoo. We will make a book filled with jokes or quotes you love to Minwoo instead of b'day wishes, so it'll be something like a daily dose of laughter and love to him.

To participate, you can submit your joke / quote to Minwoo at the form here. You'll be notice whether your message will be accepted when your name appear at the post below. Please use only English / Korean (Korean is strongly encouraged, but we'll translate your quote for you in korean) [Special thanks to jihyeon ^^]

*NOTE: DO NOT SEND IN WISHES BUT QUOTES / JOKES FOR MINWOO INSTEAD ^^ 

Form: https://docs.google....wP5Sg/viewform?

usp=send_form

Message Book DEADLINE/ 26.06.14

Donations

For this project to run smoothly and be a success, we'll need donations! Our main goal is to raise a total of 120USD funds for this project for the shipping (60USD) + packaging & message book (20USD) + adoption (50USD) movement. All contributions, bits or pieces will go to this project fully. Your help and love for BOYFRIEND Minwoo is gladly appreciated.

1. Sale Event

Sponsored by: POROROMINS

In order to help raise funds for this project,the above sponsored BOYFRIEND merchandises will be put on sale to help raise funds.

To participate in sale, visit: http://imyourbestfri...t-sale-auction/

SALE PERIOD // 24.06.14 

(You can still purchase items for sale, amount will be used for future projects and donation)

2. Donations

Donations are welcome for this project. All of your donations will go fully to this project.
I will let you know about donation list and support list.
Any donation amount ($5USD, $6SGD) is accepted, will send sticker x2 (design below) for any donation.
>$10USD will send plus another special gift.

faithlovef.png
(SAMPLE OF GIFT STICKER) *design can be changed.

PAYPAL // wusehxn@gmail.com
BANK ACCT // POSB Savings 109-80995-0 (SINGAPORE)

For Indonesian Bestfriend: BCA transfer is available for donations / auction payment, please email me (pororomins@gmail.com), i'll let you know the details to transfer to.

For USA Bestfriends: concealed cash / direct deposit is available for donations / auction payment, please email me (pororomins@gmail.com), i'll let you know the details to transfer to.

DONATION PERIOD // 26.06.14

After donation, please email me (pororomins@gmail.com) with the following details below.

Email subject: MW B'DAY DEPOSIT
donation confirm form /
donor name :
donation method :
donate date :
donation amount :
email :

example /
donor name : pororomins
donation method : Paypal (wusehxn@gmail.com)
donate date : 31/05/2014
donation amount : $20 USD
email : pororomins@gmail.com

Your participation is greatly appreciated.

You can contact me for any inquiry, pm me on forum / ask.fm/pororomins / @pororomins (twitter) / email me (pororomins@gmail.com)

Thank You for your participation! ^^

Credits for information provided and photos extracted from WWF official website, http://worldwildlife.org/
http://gifts.worldwi...guin-Chick.aspx

I do not own anything except for planning and certain information on this post, special thanks to I'm Your Bestfriend Forum.

• Velisha, babeluvsu, mirrorprincess and 5 others like this

#2 babeluvsu

babeluvsu

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 261 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Minwoo

Posted 09 June 2014 - 12:29 AM

Hello :) jus wanna check when we fill the up the form for message book we need include our forum name right to let you know who we are, real name need? and the form goggle deadline is wrong. ( 26. 04.14 ) so should be 26. 06.14 end right? :)

#3 pororomins

pororomins

Advanced Member

• 0526 Subbing Team
  • 36 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 01:05 AM

[PROJECT COMPLETION]

done.jpg

Read More - http://pororomins.we...oject-faithlove

• Velisha, babeluvsu and Suminnie like this

#4 pororomins

pororomins

Advanced Member

• 0526 Subbing Team
  • 36 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 01:08 AM

Hello :) jus wanna check when we fill the up the form for message book we need include our forum name right to let you know who we are, real name need? and the form goggle deadline is wrong. ( 26. 04.14 ) so should be 26. 06.14 end right? :)

Hello!

Oh my, I must have mis-typed it because I did it when it was mid-night and I guess I was half asleep T___T Thank you for informing me, I've made changes for it already ^^

Regarding the forum name, it's not necessary to write down but if you don't want your real name to be up, you should indicate forum name too. Anyway, only rejected entries will be informed, if you name does not appear on the post above, it means that your entry have been accepted. (-:

Thank You! ^^

• babeluvsu and HelloBestCat like this

#5 Nahss

Nahss

• Donor
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Donghyun

Posted 12 June 2014 - 11:39 AM

I just did my donation but I have no idea of a joke to send him D:

#6 pororomins

pororomins

Advanced Member

• 0526 Subbing Team
  • 36 posts

Posted 12 June 2014 - 12:08 PM

I just did my donation but I have no idea of a joke to send him D:

Hello! Thank you for your generous donation. It does not necessarily be a joke, you can also send in quotes that you find inspiring to minwoo besides sending in jokes. You can always search them up online. Hope it helps! Thank You! (-:

#7 pororomins

pororomins

Advanced Member

• 0526 Subbing Team
  • 36 posts

Posted 12 June 2014 - 06:45 PM

[CHINESE TRANSLATION] 

FAITH & LOVE ♡

lovefaith.png

大家好!

我们将为BOYFRIEND珉宇20岁生日的到来举办一个特别的活动(project support)。请大家多多支持!

活动的主题是 'FAITH AND LOVE ♡' (信于爱♡)。这将和我们举办的活动有管。这次的生日活动非常特别,因为我们将会用珉于的名字下将捐款和领养一只企鹅宝宝。我们会和WWF (World Wildlife Fund) 的集团合作也会做一个特别的信书给珉宇。WWF 的集团是专门帮忙保护那些在野生动物。

请大家多多支持和参加! 以下是活动的详细信息. ^^

因为珉宇是BOYFRIEND年龄最小的,所以决定领养企鹅宝宝。我们目标将是达到$120USD来进行这个活动。所以会需要大家的帮助。您可以用两方面来帮忙捐款,第一是用Paypal来帮忙,第二是参加我们举办的BOYFRIEND商品Sale。您的贡献和爱对于BOYFRIEND珉宇,我们将非常感谢。

Sale: http://imyourbestfri...t-sale-auction/

SALE PERIOD // 24.06.14

所有的捐款会将全部现给这个活动。我会让你知道捐款list.
捐款接受的数目于$5USD以上的任何捐量。我们会给那些帮忙捐款的 sticker x2
>$10USD 的捐款,我们将给多一个 special gift.

PAYPAL // wusehxn@gmail.com

捐款以后,请发电邮给我 (pororomins@gmail.com) 和以下的信息。

donation confirm form /
donor name :
donation method :
donate date :
donation amount :
email :

我们也会为珉于做个特别的信书献给珉宇。我们将搜集 jokes or quotes 来取代生日问候。

您可以帮忙加入来提交您的 joke / quote. 中语 / 英语 / 韩语 都接受。我们将会帮您翻译。

参加提交您的joke/quote: https://docs.google....m?usp=send_form

请多多喜爱及关注我们。非常感谢♡

如果有什么问题可以联络我, ask.fm/pororomins / 
@pororomins (twitter)  / pororomins (weibo) / email (pororomins@gmail.com)

如果翻译中用的词汇错了请多多原谅。我的中语言能力不太好。对不起 ^_^

Credits for information provided and photos extracted from WWF official website, http://worldwildlife.org/

I do not own anything except for planning and certain information on this post, special thanks to I'm Your Bestfriend Forum.

#8 tsoul

tsoul

Bestfriend

• Translator
  • 851 posts

Posted 12 June 2014 - 08:02 PM

[SPANISH TRANSLATION] 

FAITH & LOVE 

lovefaith.png

Hola a todos.

Estamos planeando un proyecto especial para el Cumpleaños número 20 de Minwoo! Por favor apóyenlo mucho!

El título del proyecto es 'FAITH AND LOVE 
' (FE Y AMOR) que va de acuerdo a lo que se planea hacer. Este proyecto de cumpleaños es muy especial porque daremos una donación a la organización WWF (World Wildlife Fund – Fondo Mundial de Vida Salvaje) y adoptaremos a un animal a nombre de Minwoo. Además haremos un libro especial de mensajes para él. Básicamente WWF realiza movimientos como proteger especies y restaurar sus hábitats.

Ven a ayudar y a contribuir para demostrar nuestro amor hacia Minwoo! Los detalles abajo ^^

Apoyo & Causa

1. Adopción de un Pingüino Emperador Bebé

Extraído de: Página Web Oficial de WWF

La adopción de un Pingüino Emperador Bebé ayuda a protegerlos de las temperaturas extremas de frío en las que empollan sus huevos y del riesgo de que se rompa el cascarón.

Como haremos la donación a nombre de Minwoo, quise adoptar algo que se relacione con él y me decidí por un Pingüino Emperador Bebé. Ya que Minwoo es el miembro más joven y el pingüino bebé encaja con su personalidad adorable y de niño que todos amamos.

Además los Pingüinos Emperadores son conocidos por ser fieles a sus parejas hasta la muerte y básicamente representan amor perpetuo y compromiso.

2. Libro Especial de Mensajes (Dosis Diaria de Amor)

También haremos un libro especial de mensajes para Minwoo. Haremos un libro lleno de bromas/chistes o citas/cuotas que te agraden para enviárselas a Minwoo en vez de saludos de cumpleaños, así será como una dosis diaria de risa y amor para él.

Para participar, puedes dejar tu broma/cita para Minwoo en el formulario de 
aquí. Se te avisará si tu mensaje ha sido aceptado cuando tu nombre aparezca en el post de abajo. Por favor usa solo Inglés / Koreano (se recomienda usar koreano, pero si no lo usas igual traduciremos tu frase a koreano por ti) [Agradecimiento especial a jihyeon ^^]

*NOTA: NO ENVÍES SALUDOS DE CUMPLEAÑOS SI NO CITAS/BROMAS PARA MINWOO ^^ 

Formulario: https://docs.google....m?usp=send_form

Se reciben mensajes HASTA/ 26.06.14

Donaciones

Para que este proyecto se lleve a cabo de manera exitosa, necesitaremos de tus donaciones! Nuestra meta principal es llegar a recolectar un total de 120USD para este proyecto, para el envío (60USD) + empaquetado & libro de mensajes (20USD) + adopción (50USD). Todas las contribuciones, grandes o pequeñas se utilizarán enteramente en este proyecto. Tu ayuda y amor por Minwoo de BOYFRIEND será agradecido.

1. Evento de Venta

Productos ofrecidos:
1. Iyah Album Autografiado (Autografiado por Minwoo)
2. Janus Album Autografiado, portada de Jeongmin (Autografiado por todos los miembros)
3. Love Style Album Autografiado (Autografiado por todos los miembros)
Janus Album, portada de Kwangmin

5. My Avatar Album, fotocard de Kwangmin
Productos vendidos por: POROROMINS

Para aumentar los fondos para este proyecto, los productos de BOYFRIEND que se muestran arriba serán puestos en venta.

Para comprar, visita: 
http://imyourbestfri...t-sale-auction/

VENTA HASTA // 24.06.14

2. Donaciones

Las donaciones son bienvenidas para este proyecto. Todas sus donaciones serán utilizadas enteramente en este proyecto.
Les avisaré sobre la lista de donaciones y de apoyo.
Cualquier donación ($5USD, $6SGD) es aceptada, se enviará un sticker x2 (diseño de abajo) por cualquier donación.
Para las donaciones mayores a $10USD, se les enviará el sticker más un regalo especial. 

faithlovef.png
(MUESTRA DEL STICKER DE REGALO)

CUENTA BANCARIA // POSB Ahorros 109-80995-0 (SINGAPORE)

Para Bestfriends de Indonesia: Transferencia BCA está disponible para donaciones / pago de subastas, por favor mándame un email a (pororomins@gmail.com), te haré saber los detalles para la transferencia.

Para Bestfriends de USA: dinero oculto (en sobre, etc) / depósitos directos están disponibles para donaciones / pago de subastas, por favor mándame un email a (pororomins@gmail.com), te haré saber los detalles para la transferencia.

DONACIONES HASTA // 26.06.14

Después de donar, por favor envíame un email a (pororomins@gmail.com) con los siguientes detalles.

Asunto del Email: MW B'DAY DEPOSIT
formulario de confirmación de donación /
nombre de donante :
método de donación :
fecha de donación :
monto donado :
email :

ejemplo /
nombre de donante : pororomins
método de donación : Paypal (wusehxn@gmail.com)
fecha de donación : 31/05/2014
Monto donado : $20 USD
email : pororomins@gmail.com

Tu participación será muy apreciada.

Puedes contactarte conmigo para cualquier pregunta, mándame un mensaje privado en el foro / 
ask.fm/pororomins / @pororomins (twitter) / envíame un email (pororomins@gmail.com)

Gracias por tu participación! ^^

Créditos por la información proporcionada y fotos extraídas de la página web oficial de WWF, http://worldwildlife.org/

No me pertenece nada excepto el planeamiento y cierta información posteada, agradecimiento especial al Foro I'm Your Bestfriend.

Translated by: tsoul / tsubasasoul for www.imyourbestfriend.com

• Velisha likes this

Check out my fanfics at: http://www.asianfanf...tories/194471/L

KEEP LOVING AND SUPPORTING BOYFRIEND

Tsoul ... TSUBASASOUL

#9 Nahss

Nahss

• Donor
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 12:46 AM

Hello! Thank you for your generous donation. It does not necessarily be a joke, you can also send in quotes that you find inspiring to minwoo besides sending in jokes. You can always search them up online. Hope it helps! Thank You! (-:

I'm thinking about something, I still have 10 days more to do my submission right?!

#10 pororomins

pororomins

Advanced Member

• 0526 Subbing Team
  • 36 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 10:14 PM

I'm thinking about something, I still have 10 days more to do my submission right?!

hey! yep, please do so as soon as possible! c:

#11 Suminnie

Suminnie

Advanced Member

• Donor
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Maknae Line~☆

Posted 22 June 2014 - 12:54 PM

Are we only allowed to submit one joke/quote?

#12 DewiOctavia

DewiOctavia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Jo Kwangmin

Posted 23 June 2014 - 01:19 PM

i want to ask my message for minwoo in message book for minwoo ?

FAITH & LOVE ♡

lovefaith.png

Hello all.

We're planning a special support project for Minwoo's upcoming 20th birthday! Please give it lots of support!

This title of this special support project is 'FAITH AND LOVE ♡' in accordance to what we are going to do. This birthday project is very special because we'll be donating and adopting an animal under Minwoo's name from an organisation called the WWF (World Wildlife Fund) and do a special message book for him. Basically WWF does movements such as protect and restore species and their habitats.

Come help to contribute to show our love to Minwoo! Details below. ^^

Support & Movements

1. Emperor Penguin Chick Adoption

Extracted from: WWF Official Website

Adoption of the Emperor Penguin Chick help save them from extreme cold temperatures that put eggs and hatchlings at risk.

Since we'll be adopting under Minwoo's name, I wanted to adopt something that is related to Minwoo and I've decided to adopt an Emperor Penguin Chick. Since Minwoo is the youngest member, the chick penguin really suits his a child-like adorable personality that we all love. Also, Emperor Penguin are known to be faithful to their partners till death and they basically represent enduring love and commitment.

2. Special Message Book (Daily Dose Of Love)

We'll also be doing a special message book for Minwoo. We will make a book filled with jokes or quotes you love to Minwoo instead of b'day wishes, so it'll be something like a daily dose of laughter and love to him.

To participate, you can submit your joke / quote to Minwoo at the form here. You'll be notice whether your message will be accepted when your name appear at the post below. Please use only English / Korean (Korean is strongly encouraged, but we'll translate your quote for you in korean) [Special thanks to jihyeon ^^]

*NOTE: DO NOT SEND IN WISHES BUT QUOTES / JOKES FOR MINWOO INSTEAD ^^ 

Form: https://docs.google....m?usp=send_form

Donations

For this project to run smoothly and be a success, we'll need donations! Our main goal is to raise a total of 120USD funds for this project for the shipping (60USD) + packaging & message book (20USD) + adoption (50USD) movement. All contributions, bits or pieces will go to this project fully. Your help and love for BOYFRIEND Minwoo is gladly appreciated.

1. Sale Event

Sponsored Items:
1. BF Iyah Autographed Album (Autographed by Minwoo)
2. BF Janus Jeongmin cover Autographed Album (Autographed by all members)
3. BF Lovestyle Autographed Album (Autographed by all members)
4. BF Janus Kwangmin cover Album
5. BF My Avatar Album w/ Kwangmin alt jacket
Sponsored by: POROROMINS

In order to help raise funds for this project,the above sponsored BOYFRIEND merchandises will be put on sale to help raise funds.

To participate in sale, visit: http://imyourbestfri...t-sale-auction/

SALE PERIOD // 24.06.14

2. Donations

Donations are welcome for this project. All of your donations will go fully to this project.
I will let you know about donation list and support list.
Any donation amount ($5USD, $6SGD) is accepted, will send sticker x2 (design below) for any donation.
>$10USD will send plus another special gift.

faithlovef.png
(SAMPLE OF GIFT STICKER)

BANK ACCT // POSB Savings 109-80995-0 (SINGAPORE)

For Indonesian Bestfriend: BCA transfer is available for donations / auction payment, please email me (pororomins@gmail.com), i'll let you know the details to transfer to.

For USA Bestfriends: concealed cash / direct deposit is available for donations / auction payment, please email me (pororomins@gmail.com), i'll let you know the details to transfer to.

After donation, please email me (pororomins@gmail.com) with the following details below.

donation confirm form /
donor name :
donation method :
donate date :
donation amount :
email :

Your participation is greatly appreciated.

You can contact me for any inquiry, pm me on forum / ask.fm/pororomins / @pororomins (twitter) / email me (pororomins@gmail.com)

Thank You for your participation! ^^

Credits for information provided and photos extracted from WWF official website, http://worldwildlife.org/

#13 babeluvsu

babeluvsu

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 261 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Minwoo

Posted 26 June 2014 - 12:49 PM

has the project ended? how's the progress going about ? :) 

#14 pororomins

pororomins

Advanced Member

• 0526 Subbing Team
  • 36 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 08:44 PM

has the project ended? how's the progress going about ? :)

Hello! Yes, project had ended! We're still in the midst of finalizing stuffs and preparing for the gift!  (-:

• babeluvsu likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: minwoo

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Fanne95 : (20 June 2019 - 12:53 AM) Hello :)
@  LeeJeongRhie : (19 June 2019 - 12:58 AM) Hi~
@  Fanne95 : (27 May 2019 - 01:42 AM) @silverrara I know I was shocked too :(
@  silverrara : (18 May 2019 - 11:18 AM) boyfriend disbanded. Just why..??!!
@  auxilia : (12 February 2019 - 10:11 AM) Happy Donghyun Day 2019... time flies so fast, it's 2019 already >_< we barely hang out here TT
@  3rdbutton : (15 April 2018 - 04:06 AM) Hello, its been a looooong timeee
@  LeeJeongRhie : (02 April 2018 - 12:17 PM) anyone?
@  rafacha : (12 February 2018 - 09:27 PM) Happy Donghyun day!! :)
@  Deisy : (12 February 2018 - 03:54 PM) Había perdido este lugar y al fin lo encontré nuevamente.. Feliz San Valentin para los que quedan. Aún este lugar funciona?
@  jhietery : (11 February 2018 - 04:25 PM) advance happy valentine's day
@  jhietery : (11 February 2018 - 04:25 PM) this place is still here..
@  Maisarah_nev... : (20 January 2018 - 10:51 PM) Can I know where can I find wonder boy episode 8
@  Maisarah_nev... : (20 January 2018 - 08:54 PM) Hi! I'm new here.. Can I join this?
@  auxilia : (15 December 2017 - 09:04 PM) #13 is up ^^ i mean at my blog
@  yhen_26 : (22 October 2017 - 12:05 AM) Hi!! I am just a newbie to the fandom... Please take care of me :)))
@  fedianto : (16 October 2017 - 10:27 PM) I'm back, it's  been so long i didn't come to this forum
@  fedianto : (16 October 2017 - 10:26 PM) Annyeong bestfriend!!!
@  auxilia : (06 October 2017 - 06:16 PM) I'm back... anyone??
@  silverrara : (23 September 2017 - 10:48 AM) i wonder if boyfriend know this forum
@  Fanne95 : (24 August 2017 - 09:56 PM) Annyeong Bepues!!^^hahaha XD
@  Juli_min23 : (17 August 2017 - 06:18 AM) Hello
@  DandyPikachu : (01 August 2017 - 04:24 AM) Ah, I don't think there are any active sites that focus on Boyfriend alone, but photos you can probably get at the fansites that Korean Bepeus have! Or any Bestfriend really haha
@  elji_annicam... : (29 July 2017 - 07:14 PM) I just want to ask if anyone of you knows some fan website where I can get photos and information of Boyfriend such as www.boyfriendboyband.wordpress.com (?)  :dhthanks:
@  elji_annicam... : (29 July 2017 - 07:01 PM) Hi, Beppeus!  :lol:
@  Sami98 : (28 July 2017 - 02:15 AM) I'm so grateful to have found this forum. I don't know many Bestfriends outside of my friends (most of which I made them Bestfriends) so I hope I can make new friends here!