Photo

[DISCUSSION/ASK] BOYFRIEND NEW MV OBSESSION (너란 여자)

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Velisha

Velisha

Forever Bestfriend

• Admin
  • 1,131 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Minwoo
  • Fave BF song:Standing With You

Posted 05 June 2014 - 01:12 PM

Well, it's finally out

I don't understand a thing. Discuss?

What do you think about the story?

Please don't forget to put hashtags  #너란여자 #보이프렌드 on your youtube comments while watching

We have to reach 500,000 views in 48 hours ^___^

And join our OBSESSION MV Reaction Video Contest HERE 

you can win this cute tote bag from I'm Your Bestfriend Forum

tote_zps3cf705de.jpg

• euphoria, Donghyuninvy Kim, Naomi811 and 1 other like this

minwoo_zpszoa7q2u1.png

#2 euphoria

euphoria

Advanced Member

• 59 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 01:19 PM

I remember that Starship said Boyfriend will release 2 MV'S

When this reaches 500,000 I think we might get the other MV (filmed in America/global tour)  :wub:

Posted Image Posted Image

#3 Velisha

Velisha

Forever Bestfriend

• Admin
  • 1,131 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 01:38 PM

Ah that's maybe the special video, right?

I still haven't watched the video 100% LOL

But I've seen people's comments about the story, and I might figure something out

minwoo_zpszoa7q2u1.png

#4 euphoria

euphoria

Advanced Member

• 59 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 01:48 PM

Ah that's maybe the special video, right?

I still haven't watched the video 100% LOL

But I've seen people's comments about the story, and I might figure something out

Yes I think it is special video keke  ;)

Vel I can't wait for it because we were there at the showcase and it's making me even more excited LOL  :wub:

I am trying to figure out the story with Peter Pan and Wendy and Lost Children because I have no background knowledge of it 

I am researching right now  :lol:

Posted Image Posted Image

#5 Velisha

Velisha

Forever Bestfriend

• Admin
  • 1,131 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 01:53 PM

Well, to put it plainly without all these Peter Pan and Wendy fairy tale background... 

the story is pretty much like fighthing for this girl who somehow also falls for a jerk (Peter aka the green man)
BF is trying to kill Peter, but end up killing Wendy because Peter makes it that way. The end?

eheheheheh.... 

well, I know there is more than this, but I can't help laughing while Ms. Songil mentioned that the green man could be K.Will LOL

• babeluvsu likes this

minwoo_zpszoa7q2u1.png

#6 Donghyuninvy Kim

Donghyuninvy Kim

Donghyun's L♥ve

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 145 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:DongHyun + the rest of the members :3

Posted 05 June 2014 - 02:05 PM

I laughed at the probability that Peter Pan was K.Will... Can you tell by this angle?

And can you see the reactions of the boys? They look like they were seeing a friend or something like that~

And yeah, they were friends with Peter Pan before (explains why they looked comfy at first) until Peter Pan try to choke Donghyun on the next scene....

sq2fyc.jpg

Edited by Donghyuninvy Kim, 05 June 2014 - 03:32 PM.

#7 songil

songil

0526 Subbing Team Trainor

• 0526 Subbing Team
  • 248 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 03:49 PM

Well, to put it plainly without all these Peter Pan and Wendy fairy tale background... 

the story is pretty much like fighthing for this girl who somehow also falls for a jerk (Peter aka the green man)
BF is trying to kill Peter, but end up killing Wendy because Peter makes it that way. The end?

eheheheheh.... 

well, I know there is more than this, but I can't help laughing while Ms. Songil mentioned that the green man could be K.Will LOL

And I'm laughing at your comment the green man reminds you of st patrick rather than peter pan hahaha

I also don't understand peter pan and wendy story, so Boyfriend is another lost boy and find out peter changed into devil-ish? LOL

#8 meytha

meytha

crazy of SHS

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 167 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Shim Sexy Hyunseong

Posted 05 June 2014 - 05:03 PM

OH LOL is the 'green man' really K.Will oppa???

kekekekekeke I don't even realize until now..

The best part of the MV is when my Seong-man is appear with his choco sexy ABS.. OMG so sexy.. o.O
and the Kwangmin Rap-part while walking on the chair(?) thats look cool...

Eumm... I don't know about Peter Pan Story..
but I don't like this kind of Wendy... she hugging my leader.. TTTTT

tumblr_mu0bb4SQrl1rf864uo1_250.gif

:wub: MY SHIM ‘SEXY’ HYUNSEONG  :wub: 

http://daisy0526.tumblr.com

#9 pnaz_joju

pnaz_joju

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:jo kwangmin

Posted 06 June 2014 - 12:23 AM

come to think of it, 'wendy' looks like chen from exo~ after watching it multiple of times though~ well that's what i think. and finally Youngminnie got more lines~~~ totally liking the concept. can't wait for them to perform live and release the album.

#10 songheerin

songheerin

Social Media Admin

• 0526 Subbing Team
  • 146 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Youngmin, Kwangmin

Posted 06 June 2014 - 03:33 AM

i really have a lot of thoughts about this video. can i just post it here? i wanna let it out. lol :)
so, this is basically how i understand the video.

i don't ask you to believe whatever i will say, i'm just, sharing my interpretation. hehe :)

first, everyone thinks that the girl is Wendy right? But i don't think she is.

in Peter Pan, as i remember it, Wendy also has feelings for Peter Pan right?

but in this video, it seems that Wendy doesn't like Peter Pan and instead he likes Donghyun which happens to be Captain Hook.

So i think, the girl in the video is somehow Wendy's mother or something.

I tried searching Peter Pan's story (because i'm really curious. hehehe)

then, i read that Peter Pan befriends with Wendy's daughter (and maybe also have feelings for her?) and also Wendy's granddaughter and so on. (if you recall, Peter Pan doesn't age. so he just have to deal with Wendy's daughter and so on)

So, as to how i understand it, the girl in the video is Wendy's mother (or grandmother) who is in a relationship with Captain Hook.

But, Peter Pan breaks that relationship because he has feelings with that girl.

Later on, Peter Pan killed that girl using a bomb (maybe because that girl doesn't like him) and that's how Hook lost his hand.

Because of Hook's anger to Peter Pan, he is in search for Peter Pan and wanted him Dead or Alive.

And then that's how the real story of Peter Pan started.

Peter Pan befriends with Wendy and then he made Hook as his enemy (and take note, Hook is older than him in the story. but in the video, they seem to be on the same age because they have feelings for the same girl, so that shows that it happened in the past where Hook was still younger)

Ahm. That's all. So the whole video seems to be a flashback of Captain Hook's life (or lovelife).

Like i said, you don't have to believe me. I'm just sharing my thoughts. hehehe :)

Anyway, the video is really awesome. Boyfriend became so mature and they give off a different feel. That why i like them, they can change their images easily so fans won't get bored on the same concepts. right?

am3ad5.jpg

TWITTER: @songheerin0526

#11 songil

songil

0526 Subbing Team Trainor

• 0526 Subbing Team
  • 248 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 12:14 PM

I'll try to interpret with my personal opinion too then xD
I still think that Boyfriend is the other lost boys

There's a part where they're together and Donghyun smile at green man

I thought "hey they're close! Wait... what's wrong with green man"

Perhaps our green man has overly obsession to the girl? Since in that part they all look close

In lyrics, there's "Why do you like that guy so much" but Wendy found out green man way to love isn't healthy way? LOL

I don't know about what power peter pan has, but looks like the only way to release wendy from peter pan is kill him only?

That's why they made(?) a bomb and peter knew it and threatening them by giving the bomb to wendy. Then BAAMM!

I'm laughing at my on interpretation hahaha

• songheerin likes this

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Fanne95 : (20 June 2019 - 12:53 AM) Hello :)
@  LeeJeongRhie : (19 June 2019 - 12:58 AM) Hi~
@  Fanne95 : (27 May 2019 - 01:42 AM) @silverrara I know I was shocked too :(
@  silverrara : (18 May 2019 - 11:18 AM) boyfriend disbanded. Just why..??!!
@  auxilia : (12 February 2019 - 10:11 AM) Happy Donghyun Day 2019... time flies so fast, it's 2019 already >_< we barely hang out here TT
@  3rdbutton : (15 April 2018 - 04:06 AM) Hello, its been a looooong timeee
@  LeeJeongRhie : (02 April 2018 - 12:17 PM) anyone?
@  rafacha : (12 February 2018 - 09:27 PM) Happy Donghyun day!! :)
@  Deisy : (12 February 2018 - 03:54 PM) Había perdido este lugar y al fin lo encontré nuevamente.. Feliz San Valentin para los que quedan. Aún este lugar funciona?
@  jhietery : (11 February 2018 - 04:25 PM) advance happy valentine's day
@  jhietery : (11 February 2018 - 04:25 PM) this place is still here..
@  Maisarah_nev... : (20 January 2018 - 10:51 PM) Can I know where can I find wonder boy episode 8
@  Maisarah_nev... : (20 January 2018 - 08:54 PM) Hi! I'm new here.. Can I join this?
@  auxilia : (15 December 2017 - 09:04 PM) #13 is up ^^ i mean at my blog
@  yhen_26 : (22 October 2017 - 12:05 AM) Hi!! I am just a newbie to the fandom... Please take care of me :)))
@  fedianto : (16 October 2017 - 10:27 PM) I'm back, it's  been so long i didn't come to this forum
@  fedianto : (16 October 2017 - 10:26 PM) Annyeong bestfriend!!!
@  auxilia : (06 October 2017 - 06:16 PM) I'm back... anyone??
@  silverrara : (23 September 2017 - 10:48 AM) i wonder if boyfriend know this forum
@  Fanne95 : (24 August 2017 - 09:56 PM) Annyeong Bepues!!^^hahaha XD
@  Juli_min23 : (17 August 2017 - 06:18 AM) Hello
@  DandyPikachu : (01 August 2017 - 04:24 AM) Ah, I don't think there are any active sites that focus on Boyfriend alone, but photos you can probably get at the fansites that Korean Bepeus have! Or any Bestfriend really haha
@  elji_annicam... : (29 July 2017 - 07:14 PM) I just want to ask if anyone of you knows some fan website where I can get photos and information of Boyfriend such as www.boyfriendboyband.wordpress.com (?)  :dhthanks:
@  elji_annicam... : (29 July 2017 - 07:01 PM) Hi, Beppeus!  :lol:
@  Sami98 : (28 July 2017 - 02:15 AM) I'm so grateful to have found this forum. I don't know many Bestfriends outside of my friends (most of which I made them Bestfriends) so I hope I can make new friends here!