Photo

[TUTORIAL] Help BOYFRIEND Win on MUSIC SHOWS!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
29 replies to this topic

#21 songheerin

songheerin

Social Media Admin

• 0526 Subbing Team
  • 146 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Youngmin, Kwangmin

Posted 06 June 2014 - 02:39 AM

it's still not working. -__-
when i register a melon account. i only put my first name because it says that i should not put spaces in my name.
so, then i filled all the boxes and went to the next step which is the confirmation of email address.
of course i chose to confirm it on my email and beside my email address, i click this green button.

2elc9d0.png

after that, this dialogue box appears 

2ry1z0k.png

i don't know what that means so i just clicked "ok"
then i went to my email and there's really no confirmation message. i already checked the Spam folder. Still there's none.

I already signed out of my email and signed in again after 2 hours. and still there's none. i don't really know what's the problem.

i already checked my profile on my email and it's the same from what i filled up on the registration procedure of MelOn.

:(

am3ad5.jpg

TWITTER: @songheerin0526

#22 Gummieice

Gummieice

Advanced Member

• 88 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Jo Twins

Posted 06 June 2014 - 10:52 AM

Sorry to hear your having problems >_<...hmmm.. On the tutorial, do you see the circle buttons next to the number 16 and underneath the number 18 (there circled in red on the left side of the tutorial)? Click on those buttons first and then send your email the number code. 

I'm not sure if that's the problem or not...

tumblr_mwhpmh5h8N1r8wac1o1_500.gif

#23 Donghyuninvy Kim

Donghyuninvy Kim

Donghyun's L♥ve

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 145 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:DongHyun + the rest of the members :3

Posted 07 June 2014 - 04:54 PM

when i register a melon account. i only put my first name because it says that i should not put spaces in my name.
so, then i filled all the boxes and went to the next step which is the confirmation of email address.
of course i chose to confirm it on my email and beside my email address, i click this green button.

2elc9d0.png

2ry1z0k.png

then i went to my email and there's really no confirmation message. i already checked the Spam folder. Still there's none.

I already signed out of my email and signed in again after 2 hours. and still there's none. i don't really know what's the problem.

i already checked my profile on my email and it's the same from what i filled up on the registration procedure of MelOn.

I also have the same problem with songheerin... :(

I followed this too:

Sorry to hear your having problems >_<...hmmm.. On the tutorial, do you see the circle buttons next to the number 16 and underneath the number 18 (there circled in red on the left side of the tutorial)? Click on those buttons first and then send your email the number code. 

I'm not sure if that's the problem or not...

But it's still the same.... :((

• songheerin likes this

#24 Suminnie

Suminnie

Advanced Member

• Donor
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Maknae Line~☆

Posted 10 June 2014 - 12:08 PM

2elc9d0.png

2ry1z0k.png

I also have the same problem with songheerin...  :(

I followed this too:

But it's still the same....  :((

I was having the same problems.  I think it has to do with the email domain that you're using.  Try using gmail.  It worked for me when I sent it to my gmail, but it was in my Spam folder.  I hope you two can get it to work!

• songheerin likes this

#25 songheerin

songheerin

Social Media Admin

• 0526 Subbing Team
  • 146 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 04:25 PM

I was having the same problems.  I think it has to do with the email domain that you're using.  Try using gmail.  It worked for me when I sent it to my gmail, but it was in my Spam folder.  I hope you two can get it to work!

i actually tried using gmail too. but still, i can't get the confirmation mail :( huhu.

oh wait, i tried it again today and it worked. thanks! :) but i think voting is now closed. -___-

Edited by songheerin, 10 June 2014 - 04:42 PM.

• Suminnie likes this

am3ad5.jpg

#26 Suminnie

Suminnie

Advanced Member

• Donor
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Maknae Line~☆

Posted 11 June 2014 - 09:59 AM

i actually tried using gmail too. but still, i can't get the confirmation mail :( huhu.

oh wait, i tried it again today and it worked. thanks! :) but i think voting is now closed. -___-

Yay! Yeah, it took a while for me to receive the email.  

At least your MelOn account is ready for next time.  :)

• songheerin likes this

#27 Donghyuninvy Kim

Donghyuninvy Kim

Donghyun's L♥ve

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 145 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:DongHyun + the rest of the members :3

Posted 11 June 2014 - 08:02 PM

It's a bit too late but thank you! And gmail worked and the email was also sent to spam folder~
And unfortunately, like what Songheerin said, I think the voting is closed since I can't see BF's song....
But you're right! At least next time, we have a melon account for voting the next time ^_^
Thanks again~ :)

• Suminnie likes this

#28 Velisha

Velisha

Forever Bestfriend

• Admin
  • 1,131 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Minwoo
  • Fave BF song:Standing With You

Posted 22 June 2014 - 08:19 AM

Another tips for voting, I know this is considered cheating, but at least we don't use IP-bot, that's like major cheating!

Most of voting webs now gives you option "Sign in with Twitter" or "Sign in with Facebook" right? If you click those, (most of the times) you don't have to create an account and fill out form, get validate and back to login. Just click Twitter or Facebook, you're logged in already. Very easy!

So if you want to avoid all the registration process, my advice is create 10 different twitter accounts. It takes more time only at the beginning, but once you have 10 twitter accounts, you can use them for anything else (future voting, etc).

Note: creating 10 different Facebook accounts is more difficult because Facebook has system to avoid multiple accounts, but not with Twitter.

First, you have to create 10 different emails (or using emails you already have). Pick something easy like gmail or yahoo. I strongly suggest using Gmail, because it connects to Youtube, and it makes you can login to Youtube with 10 different accounts as well (hint: you can LIKE a video 10x!). Yes, it takes a while to do this email thing.

Make sure you write down (or save a file) all the info for your 10 different emails (suggestions: use the same password).

After you have 10 different emails, you create 10 different Twitter account, and the process is way easier than creating email accounts. Again, using the same password can make things easier.

Write down also the info for your 10 different Twitter account (1 Twitter for 1 email), so you don't forget it.

Now you have 10 different Twitter accounts.

To vote, first of all you have to login to your Twitter. Let's say Twitter account #1. Once you log in, open the voting website, and click "SIGN IN WITH TWITTER" (it will take you to "Authorize This App" page, just click it or okay it).

It will automatically connect with your (logged in) Twitter account #1. You can vote 1x. Then you log out from the voting website, and also log out from your twitter.

Then login back to Twitter with Twitter account #2. Then open the voting website, click Sign in with Twitter, authorize the app, then you can vote again. Log out from both sites, then repeat with the rest.

Mnet website recognize your IP address 10x within 24 hours. After 10x login even with different accounts, you cannot vote anymore.

Then the additional trick is change your IP address. NOT with IP-Bot, but you can use different wifi. If you have home internet, then your smartphone is using phone internet. If you walk into Starbuck with free hotspot, using their wifi is counted as different IP address. You can even borrow your friend's smartphone and vote from their IP address.

But of course, for that you need more Twitter accounts LOL. So 10 Twitter account for this wifi/IP address, and another 10 twitter accounts for that wifi/IP address. I don't think we want to go that far ahahahaha but I'm just saying that's how it works.

Source: my experience with MAMA voting in 2011
Until now I still have those 10 different emails/twitter acc

• auxilia and songheerin like this

minwoo_zpszoa7q2u1.png

#29 songheerin

songheerin

Social Media Admin

• 0526 Subbing Team
  • 146 posts

Posted 22 June 2014 - 02:01 PM

wow! this requires a lot of work but i'll still try it :) yeah! for boyfriend! it's making me feel sad because they're 7th now. we already managed to be on 4th so why go down to the 7th place? right? i hope many bestfriends would we willing to do this too :)

am3ad5.jpg

#30 mirrorprincess

mirrorprincess

💛Jeongminnie's Wife💛

• 321 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:❤Jeongmin❤

Posted 10 October 2014 - 11:44 AM

Question: I installed the app but when i press the vote botton there is this puzzle piece thing?? so how do I vote???

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Fanne95 : (20 June 2019 - 12:53 AM) Hello :)
@  LeeJeongRhie : (19 June 2019 - 12:58 AM) Hi~
@  Fanne95 : (27 May 2019 - 01:42 AM) @silverrara I know I was shocked too :(
@  silverrara : (18 May 2019 - 11:18 AM) boyfriend disbanded. Just why..??!!
@  auxilia : (12 February 2019 - 10:11 AM) Happy Donghyun Day 2019... time flies so fast, it's 2019 already >_< we barely hang out here TT
@  3rdbutton : (15 April 2018 - 04:06 AM) Hello, its been a looooong timeee
@  LeeJeongRhie : (02 April 2018 - 12:17 PM) anyone?
@  rafacha : (12 February 2018 - 09:27 PM) Happy Donghyun day!! :)
@  Deisy : (12 February 2018 - 03:54 PM) Había perdido este lugar y al fin lo encontré nuevamente.. Feliz San Valentin para los que quedan. Aún este lugar funciona?
@  jhietery : (11 February 2018 - 04:25 PM) advance happy valentine's day
@  jhietery : (11 February 2018 - 04:25 PM) this place is still here..
@  Maisarah_nev... : (20 January 2018 - 10:51 PM) Can I know where can I find wonder boy episode 8
@  Maisarah_nev... : (20 January 2018 - 08:54 PM) Hi! I'm new here.. Can I join this?
@  auxilia : (15 December 2017 - 09:04 PM) #13 is up ^^ i mean at my blog
@  yhen_26 : (22 October 2017 - 12:05 AM) Hi!! I am just a newbie to the fandom... Please take care of me :)))
@  fedianto : (16 October 2017 - 10:27 PM) I'm back, it's  been so long i didn't come to this forum
@  fedianto : (16 October 2017 - 10:26 PM) Annyeong bestfriend!!!
@  auxilia : (06 October 2017 - 06:16 PM) I'm back... anyone??
@  silverrara : (23 September 2017 - 10:48 AM) i wonder if boyfriend know this forum
@  Fanne95 : (24 August 2017 - 09:56 PM) Annyeong Bepues!!^^hahaha XD
@  Juli_min23 : (17 August 2017 - 06:18 AM) Hello
@  DandyPikachu : (01 August 2017 - 04:24 AM) Ah, I don't think there are any active sites that focus on Boyfriend alone, but photos you can probably get at the fansites that Korean Bepeus have! Or any Bestfriend really haha
@  elji_annicam... : (29 July 2017 - 07:14 PM) I just want to ask if anyone of you knows some fan website where I can get photos and information of Boyfriend such as www.boyfriendboyband.wordpress.com (?)  :dhthanks:
@  elji_annicam... : (29 July 2017 - 07:01 PM) Hi, Beppeus!  :lol:
@  Sami98 : (28 July 2017 - 02:15 AM) I'm so grateful to have found this forum. I don't know many Bestfriends outside of my friends (most of which I made them Bestfriends) so I hope I can make new friends here!