leejeongminnie

jeongmin simpson

• Global Mod
  • 281 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:JEONGMIN MY FAVORITE MEME
  • Fave BF song:약속할게!! thanks jeong

Posted 02 June 2014 - 02:02 PM

Hello Bestfriends! 

Finally after a long wait, BoyFriend will be having their Korean comeback! I'm Your Bestfriend wishes to support the boys as much as possible, so purchasing their albums is a must! We will be purchasing physical copies of the album by mass order so please join us if you plan on ordering the album anyways.

The albums will be purchased directly from a seller in Seoul and will count towards the Hanteo Chart, which is crucial in order to help our boys.The chart is Korea's biggest music chart and reflects on all the programs where BF will be promoting. 

The approximate price for the album + shipping would be $20 USD but the price will change depending on how many people order the album with us. The goal we have is to order at least 20 albums per week.

REMEMBER!!!

The more people that order, the bigger discount there will be. 

If you are interested in taking part of the bulk order, please send an email to: boyfriendbestfriend.connect@gmail.com

Order Form

Name:  

Quantity: 

Poster: (yes / no) 

Payment Method: (paypal / bank transfer / concealed cash / etc.) 

*Prices are subject to change so we will not ask for payment until we reach our full quota of at least 10-20 albums a week

*Adding a tubed poster with your package may increase the price of your order.

We take in orders for the ff countries through: (this list will be continuously updated)

1. USA - Paypal, concealed cash payments, and direct deposit to Chase Bank (send message to ask for the account number)
2. Indonesia - BCA transfer (send message to ask for the account number)
3. Philippines - Bank transfer - BDO, Gcash, Paypal
**International - Western Union, Paypal

We will also be working with other international fanbases from different countries so that the price will be cheaper and there will be more payment methods available. A list will be compiled below so please keep an eye out!

----------------------------------------

*DISCLAIMER: We will order during the weeks of promotions since they are more effective!!! Preorders does not mean we are preordering the albums are such, we are just collecting them so that we meet out 10-20 album quota every week!!!

*If you have sent an order form but have not received a reply yet within 48 hours (We will always reply!!!) PLEASE send us a tweet at @BOYFRIENDIntl or PM leejeongminnie at the forum.

You can post your question on this thread and we'll gladly answer any inquiry.

• Suminnie and songheerin like this

#2 leejeongminnie

leejeongminnie

jeongmin simpson

• Global Mod
  • 281 posts

Posted 02 June 2014 - 02:04 PM

CURRENT FANBASES WE ARE WORKING WITH:

• BF France 
  • BF Puerto Rico

#3 songheerin

songheerin

Social Media Admin

• 0526 Subbing Team
  • 146 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Youngmin, Kwangmin

Posted 02 June 2014 - 03:38 PM

i really want to take part but.. i'm not sure if it is possible for me to pay through bank transfer/concealed cash. i just don't know how that works. -___- i actually created a paypal account, but i don't have a credit card so it might be useless. though i added my bank account there, i think bank accounts in paypal are only for withdrawal purposes. ughhh. i really don't know. -__-

• Fanne95 likes this

am3ad5.jpg

TWITTER: @songheerin0526

#4 Gummieice

Gummieice

Advanced Member

• 88 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Jo Twins

Posted 02 June 2014 - 03:54 PM

@Songheerin If  your bank account is already attached to your paypal then your payment should go through. Go to the "Send money" Tab on the Paypal Website and enter the email your sending the money to, put the money amount, and then select " I'm sending money to family and friends". 

• songheerin likes this

tumblr_mwhpmh5h8N1r8wac1o1_500.gif

#5 leejeongminnie

leejeongminnie

jeongmin simpson

• Global Mod
  • 281 posts

Posted 02 June 2014 - 03:56 PM

i really want to take part but.. i'm not sure if it is possible for me to pay through bank transfer/concealed cash. i just don't know how that works. -___- i actually created a paypal account, but i don't have a credit card so it might be useless. though i added my bank account there, i think bank accounts in paypal are only for withdrawal purposes. ughhh. i really don't know. -__-

bank transfer (usually we recommend this for people that live in indonesia bc we know someone there) I'm not 100% sure about, but Concealed cash i can explain. CC is sending money through the mail but it is the most risky choice. I use CC often though and I can say 99% of the time my money has never been lost.  

Also thank you Gummieice!

• songheerin likes this

#6 tsopao

tsopao

0526 Subbing Team Coordinator

• Admin
  • 427 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:심현성
  • Fave BF song:STAR

Posted 02 June 2014 - 04:58 PM

@songheerin: I can take your payments through bank transfer since I'm also from the Philippines. Just send an email to the one above and we'll reply with the details 

• songheerin likes this

tumblr_ovrcjaby561qh33iro2_500.gif

tonkatsu1993 @ twitter
http:/blog.naver.com/tonkatsu1993

exo.boyfriend.shinhwa

#7 songheerin

songheerin

Social Media Admin

• 0526 Subbing Team
  • 146 posts

Posted 02 June 2014 - 05:33 PM

@songheerin: I can take your payments through bank transfer since I'm also from the Philippines. Just send an email to the one above and we'll reply with the details 

bank transfer (usually we recommend this for people that live in indonesia bc we know someone there) I'm not 100% sure about, but Concealed cash i can explain. CC is sending money through the mail but it is the most risky choice. I use CC often though and I can say 99% of the time my money has never been lost.  

Also thank you Gummieice!

@Songheerin If  your bank account is already attached to your paypal then your payment should go through. Go to the "Send money" Tab on the Paypal Website and enter the email your sending the money to, put the money amount, and then select " I'm sending money to family and friends". 

thank you for all your suggestions but i guess tsopao's suggestion will be more convenient to me. hehe :D

but, @tsopao, since you're in the Philippines, can i just send you money through LBC? because my brother is actually monitoring my bank account (he works on the bank where i have my account), so i might get in trouble if i spend my money there (he's really more strict than my parents when it comes with money). don't worry i'll handle the service fee. if it's okay with you. thank you! <3

oh wait, i just saw that BDO payments is possible. i guess i can do that. :)

Edited by songheerin, 02 June 2014 - 05:45 PM.

• tsopao and leejeongminnie like this

am3ad5.jpg

#8 Gummieice

Gummieice

Advanced Member

• 88 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Jo Twins

Posted 05 June 2014 - 10:34 AM

Are we supposed to post our order form here or to the email you have provided? because the order form asks for our email 

tumblr_mwhpmh5h8N1r8wac1o1_500.gif

#9 leejeongminnie

leejeongminnie

jeongmin simpson

• Global Mod
  • 281 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 10:48 AM

Are we supposed to post our order form here or to the email you have provided? because the order form asks for our email 

Yeah I messed upon that part>< But please send the order form to the email!^^

#10 songheerin

songheerin

Social Media Admin

• 0526 Subbing Team
  • 146 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 03:48 PM

since i already sent the order form. is it possible for me to participate in the couple ring event of youngmin? waaaah! -___- i really want it :(

am3ad5.jpg

#11 finifidifici

finifidifici

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Youngmin

Posted 06 June 2014 - 05:13 PM

hello, my name is fini i'm from indonesia. i want to join PO boyfriend album, for payment, when was the last?

i mean you have deadline for the payment or i just send my data for this PO?

thank you

#12 leejeongminnie

leejeongminnie

jeongmin simpson

• Global Mod
  • 281 posts

Posted 07 June 2014 - 07:26 AM

hello, my name is fini i'm from indonesia. i want to join PO boyfriend album, for payment, when was the last?

i mean you have deadline for the payment or i just send my data for this PO?

thank you

Hi Fini!

As of now, there is no deadline set for orders in Indonesia, so please feel free to just send in your data via email now (We will not charge you immediately. because we have to reach our quota first)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: boyfriend, obsession, preorder

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Fanne95 : (20 June 2019 - 12:53 AM) Hello :)
@  LeeJeongRhie : (19 June 2019 - 12:58 AM) Hi~
@  Fanne95 : (27 May 2019 - 01:42 AM) @silverrara I know I was shocked too :(
@  silverrara : (18 May 2019 - 11:18 AM) boyfriend disbanded. Just why..??!!
@  auxilia : (12 February 2019 - 10:11 AM) Happy Donghyun Day 2019... time flies so fast, it's 2019 already >_< we barely hang out here TT
@  3rdbutton : (15 April 2018 - 04:06 AM) Hello, its been a looooong timeee
@  LeeJeongRhie : (02 April 2018 - 12:17 PM) anyone?
@  rafacha : (12 February 2018 - 09:27 PM) Happy Donghyun day!! :)
@  Deisy : (12 February 2018 - 03:54 PM) Había perdido este lugar y al fin lo encontré nuevamente.. Feliz San Valentin para los que quedan. Aún este lugar funciona?
@  jhietery : (11 February 2018 - 04:25 PM) advance happy valentine's day
@  jhietery : (11 February 2018 - 04:25 PM) this place is still here..
@  Maisarah_nev... : (20 January 2018 - 10:51 PM) Can I know where can I find wonder boy episode 8
@  Maisarah_nev... : (20 January 2018 - 08:54 PM) Hi! I'm new here.. Can I join this?
@  auxilia : (15 December 2017 - 09:04 PM) #13 is up ^^ i mean at my blog
@  yhen_26 : (22 October 2017 - 12:05 AM) Hi!! I am just a newbie to the fandom... Please take care of me :)))
@  fedianto : (16 October 2017 - 10:27 PM) I'm back, it's  been so long i didn't come to this forum
@  fedianto : (16 October 2017 - 10:26 PM) Annyeong bestfriend!!!
@  auxilia : (06 October 2017 - 06:16 PM) I'm back... anyone??
@  silverrara : (23 September 2017 - 10:48 AM) i wonder if boyfriend know this forum
@  Fanne95 : (24 August 2017 - 09:56 PM) Annyeong Bepues!!^^hahaha XD
@  Juli_min23 : (17 August 2017 - 06:18 AM) Hello
@  DandyPikachu : (01 August 2017 - 04:24 AM) Ah, I don't think there are any active sites that focus on Boyfriend alone, but photos you can probably get at the fansites that Korean Bepeus have! Or any Bestfriend really haha
@  elji_annicam... : (29 July 2017 - 07:14 PM) I just want to ask if anyone of you knows some fan website where I can get photos and information of Boyfriend such as www.boyfriendboyband.wordpress.com (?)  :dhthanks:
@  elji_annicam... : (29 July 2017 - 07:01 PM) Hi, Beppeus!  :lol:
@  Sami98 : (28 July 2017 - 02:15 AM) I'm so grateful to have found this forum. I don't know many Bestfriends outside of my friends (most of which I made them Bestfriends) so I hope I can make new friends here!