The prize: Boyfriend 1st dvd

Is it I'm Your Boyfriend dvd?

#22 rahmadiwi

rahmadiwi

신리아

• 220 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:조영민❤

Posted 22 June 2014 - 05:29 PM

Hi! ^^ uhmm... I have a question regarding number 7. "Who wakes up the last among BF members?" are we going to base this from Hello Baby?  :huh:[/size]

please and thank you!  :lol:[/size] [/size]

No.. no base from Hello Baby
But, in their real life :)

Posted Image

조영민♥

He always become melody♪stars★and flowers🌸

In my heart

★★★★

#23 Fanne95

Fanne95

Advanced Member

• ♥Dark Alice♥
  • 168 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Youngmin, Kwangmin and Minwoo pair(KwangYoung!! XD)

Posted 22 June 2014 - 06:57 PM

No.. no base from Hello Baby
But, in their real life :)

ohh.... ok thank you! ^^ hahaha XD I was getting confused because I recently watched hello baby XD hahaha

#24 Lilaahs

Lilaahs

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Jeongmin

Posted 24 June 2014 - 11:00 AM

There were many things I didn't know, so it was so funny to search for the answers aushasuhasah I sent the e-mail with my answers, will you send an e-mail to confirm the receipt?

#25 Tkachan__

Tkachan__

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Youngmin

Posted 25 June 2014 - 05:24 PM

Hm  info@imyourbestfriend.com 

i use gmail to send my participation... but I dont know whether you get that or not

can you pls confirm it? I'm afraid my participation does not accepted by you T_T

#26 Dyah Kartika Cahyani

Dyah Kartika Cahyani

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Jo Kwangmin

Posted 25 June 2014 - 11:55 PM

I sent my answer, but I'm confused with all of my answer~ lol

#27 Fanne95

Fanne95

Advanced Member

• ♥Dark Alice♥
  • 168 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Youngmin, Kwangmin and Minwoo pair(KwangYoung!! XD)

Posted 28 June 2014 - 11:30 PM

Answers sent!  :lol:  hahaha XD 

It was really hard searching for the answers I don't even know if the articles that come up are true XD hahaha 

Anyway~ I hope I get at least 42 questions correctly  :lol:

#28 babeluvsu

babeluvsu

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 261 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Minwoo

Posted 29 June 2014 - 01:29 AM

Oh yeah sureAnd I would like to know your opinion too while answeringis it too hard? did you have fun studying about Boyfriend? nice subject eh?

Sent out to you already (:
Well some questions need search alot hahah ( laughs) but overall still manageable
Need to double check answers once the winner announced xD

#29 HelloBestCat

HelloBestCat

Chicken Little

• Bepeu Subs!
  • 464 posts

Posted 29 June 2014 - 10:30 AM

Just sent mine! :D
Good luck to everyone who participated!
2days left to spare haha. This was a bit hard for me :'(
I can't trust with what I know

#30 mickeymel

mickeymel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:mr. noh

Posted 29 June 2014 - 02:14 PM

sent! theres some answers that i don't really believe but yolo!

at least i know i tried my best.

BePnEZc.gif3WrVEah.gif

minwoo's since 310795

#31 Velisha

Velisha

Forever Bestfriend

• Admin
  • 1,131 posts
  • Fave BF song:Standing With You

Posted 11 July 2014 - 08:11 AM

Hello Bestfriends,

Thank you for all who participate in this Boyfriend quiz and submitted your answers. We are impressed because a lot of you got all 50 correct!!! Good job, Bestfriends!

Check your answers and see if you deserve A+ on your knowledge of our beloved Boyfriend.

Answers:

1. Name all Boyfriend members (full name)!

Kim Donghyun, Shim Hyunseong, Lee Jeongmin, Jo Youngmin, Jo Kwangmin, No Minwoo.

2. Before Boyfriend debuted, there were 2 other boys that were rumored to be in Boyfriend. Mention just one of their names. Sunho & TNT

3. Hyunseong & Donghyun are from the same part/area of Seoul. Where is that? Gangnam

4. In 2011, Boyfriend made a special appearance in a KBS TV program about married couple, where the leading heroine was a lady who is fangirling over Donghyun. What is the name of the program? (Korean or English title)  부부클리닉 사랑과전쟁 or Couple Clinic: Love & War

5. Before debuted with Boyfriend, Donghyun was casted in a TV reality show. What is the name of the show? 품행제로 or Conduct Zero

6. Donghyun went to MyeongJi University majoring in Musical Science, the same university as this female idol. They are good friends. Who is she and from what girl group? Yubin from Wonder Girls

7. Who wakes up the last among BF members? Minwoo (Boyfriend admit this during interviews *Dallas showcase press conference* and you can see it on Hello Baby)

8. Boyfriend went to this country for their 1st overseas activity. What country is that? China (August 30, 2011 for Chinese International Students Festival in Changsha, China)

9. Mention just two of Minwoo’s weaknesses. Darkness, ghost, fear of heights, loud noises, hard to wake up in the morning, always loses in bets/games, sweats easily, sensitive about his height.

10. What is the room arrangement in Boyfriend’s present dorm? Room 1: Donghyun, Minwoo, Jeongmin. Room 2: Hyunseong, Kwangmin, Youngmin.

11. Who cried first at the end of Love Communication 2013 Concert in Japan? Kwangmin

12. There is one trait that Donghyun’s ideal girlfriend should have. What is that trait about? Her voice.

13. When did Boyfriend debut in Japan (official debut date), and what song is their debut song there? May 28, 2012 with Be My Shine

14. During Gurupop show, the MCs gave nicknames for Youngmin & Kwangmin. What are the nicknames? Left Chopstick and Right Chopstick

15. For their debut TV Show M!Pick, what drama that Boyfriend re-enact as a parody? You just have to mention one correct title. You are My Pet, Coffee Prince, Secret Garden.

16. In BOYFRIEND Self Camera Season 1, please list the missions for all members. Including Donghyun’s mission!

Jeongmin: ask Girl’s Generation’s autographs for Donghyun

Hyunseong: ride a bike early in the morning to the hair salon

Kwangmin: wear a Pikachu costume to the hair salon

Youngmin: dance without music for during fanmeeting

Minwoo: make heart sign during live performance

Donghyun: wear Cow costume and deliver milk to the hair salon staffs

17. In Hyunseong’s mission, he needs to borrow something from a fellow idol. Who is the idol? Bora from SISTAR

18. Among Boyfriend members, who went to all-boys high school? Hyunseong

19. In KBS Hello Baby, Boyfriend are divided into 2 groups. Who are in those 2 groups and which baby they take care of? Baby Ilayda: Hyunseong, Jeongmin, Kwangmin. Baby Jeongmin: Donghyun, Minwoo, Youngmin.

20. So far, Boyfriend have 3 collaboration of Christmas songs with fellow Starship artists SISTAR & K.Will.  What are the titles? Pink Romance, White Love, Snow Candy

21. Boyfriend starred in a Japanese movie in 2013. What movie is that? Go Go Ikemen 5

22. A Boyfriend member also composed a musical piece for the movie. Who is that member? Jeongmin

23. Boyfriend released two songs as the movie soundtracks. What are the song titles? Magic of Love & Beautiful Life

24. During Mnet Boyfriend W Academy, Boyfriend unofficially filmed a music video for one of their songs. What song is that? Not One, But Two

25. Boyfriend works with this duo producers a lot. They produced songs like Don’t Touch My Girl, Love Style and Iyah. What is the name of this duo producer? Sweetune

26. Boyfriend is under the management of Starship Entertainment. What is the name of the company who manages Boyfriend’s activities in Japan? Being Inc.

27. What is the concept/main theme of Boyfriend’s Japanese album, Seventh Mission? Secret Agent/Detective/Spy

28. Based on Summer Vacation Event  Chapter 1-3 Q&A in 2013, what are Boyfriend’s favorite food?

Donghyun: raw fish, Hyunseong: pork cutlet, Jeongmin:  green grapes, Kwangmin: chicken, Youngmin: tteok-boki,  Minwoo:  steamed rice

29. When did Bestfriend become the official name of Boyfriend’s fans? August 10, 2011

30. Who is the best cook among Boyfriend members? Hyunseong

31. Boyfriend’s Japanese single Hitomi no Melody was used as a soundtrack of a famous anime. What anime is that? Detective Conan

32. Which Boyfriend music video was filmed in Odaiba, Japan, and won the Best Aegyo from Eat Your Kimchi Award 2013? On & On

33. Our Maknae line just graduated this year. What high school they graduated from? School of Performing Arts Seoul

34. For what award year that Boyfriend won both Golden Disk Award and Seoul Music Award? 2011

35. If Kwangmin is often called as  4D (Fourth Dimensional), what is Youngmin (wants to be) famous for? Charisma

36. Hyuseong contributed his solo song, Only You, for a Korean drama soundtrack. Which drama is that? King 2 Hearts

37. On Boyfriend 1000th Day (February 18, 2014) Leader Donghyun prepared something special for Bestfriends. What was his gift for us? A hand-decorated cake

38. Mention the solo songs from Donghyun, Jeongmin and Hyunseong. Just one for each. Donghyun: Listen, Jeongmin: My Dear, Hyunseong: Trippin’ & Only You

39. On 2014, Boyfriend went outside Asia for their overseas showcase. What are the 3 cities they visited? Puerto Rico, Chicago, Dallas

40. Just shortly after they debuted in 2011, Kwangmin was injured. What happened to him? He hurt his right thumb during rehearsal for Boyfriend debut promotion.

41. During they debut days in Mnet M!Pick, Boyfriend was given missions by SISTAR. One of the missions is making UCC (User Created Content) video for fans to vote. There are 3 UCCs (available on starshiptv youtube channel). What did they do in the 3 UCCs?

Donghyun: play piano solo

Donghyun-Hyunseong-Jeongmin: sing SHINee’s Love Like Oxygen

Minwoo-Youngmin-Kwangmin: dance

42. Before they debuted as Boyfriend, some Boyfriend members took part as back up dancers for which artist? K.Will

43. Boyfriend only have one official twitter account. What is that? @G_BoyFriend (note: this contest was made before Boyfriend launched their personal twitter accounts)

44. Kwangmin & Youngmin have a younger brother by 2 years. What is his name? Jo Hyunmin

45. What award did Donghyun received from 2014 Asia Model Festival Award? Male Rookie of the Year (Musical Category)

46. Boyfriend acted/played/dressed as girls before. Which  member acted/dressed as a girl THE MOST compared to the others? Minwoo (in Boyfriend W Academy, Wonder Boy and Hello Baby. Youngmin comes second for W Academy and Hello Baby, because his Cinderella cross-play before debut doesn’t count. Kwangmin also did it 2x for Hello Baby and Boyfriend Mission)

47. Youngmin & Minwoo often argue with each other, that makes them earn this nickname. What is the nickname? Tom & Jerry

48. When he was younger, Donghyun’s dream was to be a pianist. What are Youngmin’s  & Kwangmin’s dreams when they were younger? Youngmin wanted to be a detective, Kwangmin wanted to be a novelist/writer.

49. This Japanese song tells a story about a guy wanting to go far away with the girl he likes. He got the train tickets for both of them, but the girl didn’t show up. Which song is this? My Treasure or ボクの宝物

50. What is the title of Boyfriend Japanese single which is going to be released on May 28, 2014? Start Up!

Although you didn’t get all 50 correct, you still have the chance to get the prize with at least 42 answers correct.

And after drawing the names, here is our 1 lucky Bestfriend: Soul_BF

Congratulations, you won 1 I’m Your Boyfriend DVD!

and for all who didn’t win this time, please wait for another contest or giveaway.

• babeluvsu, auxilia and rahmadiwi like this

minwoo_zpszoa7q2u1.png

#32 auxilia

auxilia

베스트프렌드

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 178 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:BOYFRIEND | 보이프렌드 | ボーイフレンド

Posted 11 July 2014 - 08:42 AM

i got 4 questions that totally wrong. some of the rest are not-so-perfect answer  :D

not bad. lol

thanks for the correct answers ^^ 

베스트프렌드
4KCdSetMK0ovpuN95vhXEH.jpg
@aauxilia_

#33 SouL_BF

SouL_BF

SouLmate

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:No Min Woo

Posted 11 July 2014 - 10:27 AM

my answer isn't correct at all..
thank you for real answer..
i hope sometime iyb make question like this~

and..
it's me? i'm lucky *-*

:wub: 김동현, :wub: 심현성, :wub: 이정민, :wub: 조영민, :wub: 조광민, :wub: 노민우, :wub: 

보이프렌드  :wub:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: anniversary, contest

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  DandyPikachu : (03 July 2017 - 07:27 AM) It's been so long since anyone has beene here huh? Fellow bestfriends, we must work hard for Boyfriend when they comeback in Korea! Gotta bring this forum back to life like it was before.  :)
@  leadme : (14 June 2017 - 04:11 PM) beautiful homepage~beautiful boys~ :wub:
@  6januses : (13 June 2017 - 08:01 PM) :rolleyes:
@  rafacha : (09 June 2017 - 10:29 PM) would you guys join this petition for Bopeu? https://www.change.o...=share_petition
@  rafacha : (09 June 2017 - 10:28 PM) hello bepeus! it's been a while...
@  bfobsession : (06 June 2017 - 11:28 AM) Helloooo!! This is my first time visiting this page after 3 years!! ;O;
@  6januses : (04 June 2017 - 11:59 PM) hello!!
@  rahmadiwi : (06 May 2017 - 08:38 AM) Annyeong!!~^^
@  Yuyun Minung : (05 May 2017 - 05:07 PM) Hello Bestfriend. . :) :lol:
@  ShimmyNugget96 : (03 May 2017 - 02:04 PM) hiiiii
@  fedianto : (25 April 2017 - 08:55 PM) hello bestfriend,  how are you all????

it's  been so long i didn't  come in this forum
@  Cruznicole_29 : (16 April 2017 - 12:29 PM) I miss Boyfriend already..I wish they would have a korean comeback this year, just like Donghyun oppa said. :(
@  luna jiamin : (11 April 2017 - 04:27 AM) just tell me 1 thing....can e talk with boyfriend here???
@  YoungYan07 : (10 April 2017 - 07:31 PM) daebak i miss this forum :)
@  Bepeu Subs! : (02 March 2017 - 02:37 AM) Do you miss Boyfriend? Join us and check out the link below to know more about the project. Don't forget to share! > https://goo.gl/6DanfA
@  Dyan_Prameswary : (25 February 2017 - 05:42 AM) bad english :v
@  Dyan_Prameswary : (25 February 2017 - 05:41 AM) I wanna ask something, what just boyfriend who have fandom to personal member? like a champion,neverland or anything >_< ?
@  gkxxx : (19 February 2017 - 04:59 AM) Is there anyone still active here?
@  Kim Sun : (15 February 2017 - 11:29 PM)
@  marylin : (28 January 2017 - 05:12 AM) Бесты.... Вы где???
@  marylin : (22 January 2017 - 04:42 AM) Bestfriends follow me! Instagram - @mr.magic_park ; twitter - @Mr_Park_F
@  marylin : (21 January 2017 - 02:28 AM) Thank you, @gasa_lyrics!
@  marylin : (21 January 2017 - 02:27 AM) Я зарегался!!! Урааааа!
@  Lol_ : (19 January 2017 - 10:03 AM) Bestfriends follow me on twitter so we can chat! @gasa_lyrics
@  Dian_MWoo : (28 October 2016 - 11:46 PM) i wanna be the girl!!!