#1 Velisha

Velisha

Forever Bestfriend

• Admin
  • 1,131 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Minwoo
  • Fave BF song:Standing With You

Posted 16 May 2014 - 02:30 PM

CELEBRATING BOYFRIEND 3rd ANNIVERSARY & I’m Your Bestfriend Forum 1st Anniversary

All About Boyfriend Contest

You think you know Boyfriend? Are you Boyfriend’s BFF? Do you call yourself a certified Bestfriend? Answer these questions below correctly and get a chance to win 1 Boyfriend DVD!

RULES:

- DO NOT POST YOUR ANSWER IN THE FORUM (or else someone can copy your answer ^^)

You have to be the member of this forum to join the contest. Forum Staffs & O526 Subbing Team members are NOT eligible for this contest.

- You can copy paste the questions, and answer them via email ONLY to info@imyourbestfriend.com. You can send just the answers without the questions. It is okay. PLEASE mention your Forum USERNAME in your email.

- You have to answer ALL 50 questions. But you have to get at least 42 correct answers to qualify for the prize (up to 8 wrong answers are fine).

- You can search anywhere for the answers. This forum, Google, Youtube, etc are your best friends ^^

- You can submit your answer TWICE (2x). So you have 1 chance to correct your answers. Put in your email that this is your 2nd try, so we can cancel your first answers. Again, mention your username otherwise we don’t know who you are.

DEADLINE is June 30, 2014. Enough time to study more about Boyfriend, right?

- Prize: 1 (one) BOYFRIEND 1st DVD

- The winner will be announced be announced in the forum on July 10, 2014

- If you have any question, you can ask via info@imyourbestfriend.com, ask here in this topic, or click to PM me: Velisha.

FORUM USERNAME: ___________________ (put your forum username here)

Questions:

1. Name all Boyfriend members (full name)!

2. Before Boyfriend debuted, there were 2 other boys that were rumored to be in Boyfriend. Mention just one of their names.

3. Hyunseong & Donghyun are from the same part/area of Seoul. Where is that?

4. In 2011, Boyfriend made a special appearance in a KBS TV program about married couple, where the leading heroine was a lady who is fangirling over Donghyun. What is the name of the program? (Korean or English title)

5. Before debuted with Boyfriend, Donghyun was casted in a TV reality show. What is the name of the show?

6. Donghyun went to MyeongJi University majoring in Musical Science, the same university as this female idol. They are good friends. Who is she and from what girl group?

7. Who wakes up the last among BF members?

8. Boyfriend went to this country for their 1st overseas activity. What country is that?

9. Mention just two of Minwoo’s weaknesses.

10. What is the room arrangement in Boyfriend’s present dorm?

11. Who cried first at the end of Love Communication 2013 Concert in Japan?

12. There is one trait that Donghyun’s ideal girlfriend should have. What is that trait about?

13. When did Boyfriend debut in Japan (official debut date), and what song is their debut song there?

14. During Gurupop show, the MCs gave nicknames for Youngmin & Kwangmin. What are the nicknames?

15. For their debut TV Show M!Pick, what drama that Boyfriend re-enact as a parody? You just have to mention one correct title.

16. In BOYFRIEND Self Camera Season 1, please list the missions for all members. Including Donghyun’s mission!

17. In Hyunseong’s mission, he needs to borrow something from a fellow idol. Who is the idol?

18. Among Boyfriend members, who went to all-boys high school?

19. In KBS Hello Baby, Boyfriend are divided into 2 groups. Who are in those 2 groups and which baby they take care of?

20. So far, Boyfriend have 3 collaboration of Christmas songs with fellow Starship artists SISTAR & K.Will.  What are the titles?

21. Boyfriend starred in a Japanese movie in 2013. What movie is that?

22. A Boyfriend member also composed a musical piece for the movie. Who is that member?

23. Boyfriend released two songs as the movie soundtracks. What are the song titles?

24. During Mnet Boyfriend W Academy, Boyfriend unofficially filmed a music video for one of their songs. What song is that?

25. Boyfriend works with this duo producers a lot. They produced songs like Don’t Touch My Girl, Love Style and Iyah. What is the name of this duo producer?

26. Boyfriend is under the management of Starship Entertainment. What is the name of the company who manages Boyfriend’s activities in Japan?

27. What is the concept/main theme of Boyfriend’s Japanese album, Seventh Mission?

28. Based on Summer Vacation Event  Chapter 1-3 Q&A in 2013, what are Boyfriend’s favorite food?

29. When did Bestfriend become the official name of Boyfriend’s fans?

30. Who is the best cook among Boyfriend members?

31. Boyfriend’s Japanese single Hitomi no Melody was used as a soundtrack of a famous anime. What anime is that?

32. Which Boyfriend music video was filmed in Odaiba, Japan, and won the Best Aegyo from Eat Your Kimchi Award 2013?

33. Our Maknae line just graduated this year. What high school they graduated from?

34. For what award year that Boyfriend won both Golden Disk Award and Seoul Music Award?

35. If Kwangmin is often called as  4D (Fourth Dimensional), what is Youngmin (wants to be) famous for?

36. Hyuseong contributed his solo song, Only You, for a Korean drama soundtrack. Which drama is that?

37. On Boyfriend 1000th Day (February 18, 2014) Leader Donghyun prepared something special for Bestfriends. What was his gift for us?

38. Mention the solo songs from Donghyun, Jeongmin and Hyunseong. Just one for each.

39. On 2014, Boyfriend went outside Asia for their overseas showcase. What are the 3 cities they visited?

40. Just shortly after they debuted in 2011, Kwangmin was injured. What happened to him?

41. During they debut days in Mnet M!Pick, Boyfriend was given missions by SISTAR. One of the missions is making UCC (User Created Content) video for fans to vote. There are 3 UCCs (available on starshiptv youtube channel). What did they do in the 3 UCCs?

42. Before they debuted as Boyfriend, some Boyfriend members took part as back up dancers for which artist?

43. Boyfriend only have one official twitter account. What is that?

44. Kwangmin & Youngmin have a younger brother by 2 years. What is his name?

45. What award did Donghyun received from 2014 Asia Model Festival Award?

46. Boyfriend acted/played/dressed as girls before. Which  member acted/dressed as a girl THE MOST compared to the others?

47. Youngmin & Minwoo often argue with each other, that makes them earn this nickname. What is the nickname?

48. When he was younger, Donghyun’s dream was to be a pianist. What are Youngmin’s  & Kwangmin’s dreams when they were younger?

49. This Japanese song tells a story about a guy wanting to go far away with the girl he likes. He got the train tickets for both of them, but the girl didn’t show up. Which song is this?

50. What is the title of Boyfriend Japanese single which is going to be released on May 28, 2014?

• babeluvsu, mirrorprincess, pikachunijas and 3 others like this

minwoo_zpszoa7q2u1.png

#2 Velisha

Velisha

Forever Bestfriend

• Admin
  • 1,131 posts

Posted 16 May 2014 - 02:30 PM

-reserved-

minwoo_zpszoa7q2u1.png

#3 babeluvsu

babeluvsu

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 261 posts

Posted 16 May 2014 - 05:24 PM

will u release all correct answers once this event ended? hahah 

so that it can clear out doubts for those unsure question after winner has chosen.

• songheerin likes this

#4 Velisha

Velisha

Forever Bestfriend

• Admin
  • 1,131 posts

Posted 16 May 2014 - 07:10 PM

will u release all correct answers once this event ended? hahah 
so that it can clear out doubts for those unsure question after winner has chosen.

Oh yeah sure
And I would like to know your opinion too while answering
is it too hard? did you have fun studying about Boyfriend? nice subject eh?
  • babeluvsu and songheerin like this

minwoo_zpszoa7q2u1.png

#5 SouL_BF

SouL_BF

SouLmate

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:No Min Woo

Posted 17 May 2014 - 08:14 AM

i can answer more than 35 question :3
about 10 question i must searching..
bcz i'm forgot..
but..
it's a nice question..
and lol.. I love this question :)

:wub: 김동현, :wub: 심현성, :wub: 이정민, :wub: 조영민, :wub: 조광민, :wub: 노민우, :wub: 

보이프렌드  :wub:

#6 Velisha

Velisha

Forever Bestfriend

• Admin
  • 1,131 posts

Posted 17 May 2014 - 08:22 AM

i can answer more than 35 question :3
about 10 question i must searching..
bcz i'm forgot..
but..
it's a nice question..
and lol.. I love this question :)

wow you're good

it was supposed to be 100 questions, but I didn't have time to make another 50

minwoo_zpszoa7q2u1.png

#7 SouL_BF

SouL_BF

SouLmate

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:No Min Woo

Posted 17 May 2014 - 09:40 PM

wow you're good
it was supposed to be 100 questions, but I didn't have time to make another 50

if someone isn't bestfriend..
i'm sure that this question is sooooo dificult :3
it's make me think that it's like national exam for bestfriend ^^v
if eonni will make another 50...
errrr..
maybe i can answer..
but i'm not sure my answer is correct :D lol xD

:wub: 김동현, :wub: 심현성, :wub: 이정민, :wub: 조영민, :wub: 조광민, :wub: 노민우, :wub: 

보이프렌드  :wub:

#8 songheerin

songheerin

Social Media Admin

• 0526 Subbing Team
  • 146 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Youngmin, Kwangmin

Posted 18 May 2014 - 03:44 PM

yeah. it's kinda difficult especially to those who just became a bestfriend. i think the key to answer all of it is to watch and read everything about boyfriend :) i can also answer most of the questions but it's too sad that the subbing team members can't participate. but that's just being fair. hehe :)

goodluck to those who participated and will be participating. FIGHTING~!!

• SouL_BF likes this

am3ad5.jpg

TWITTER: @songheerin0526

#9 tsoul

tsoul

Bestfriend

• Translator
  • 851 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Donghyun

Posted 19 May 2014 - 07:03 AM

Hello, there!! I sent my entry a while ago ^^

Good luck to everyone who is participating in the Contest!!  :D 

• SouL_BF likes this

Check out my fanfics at: http://www.asianfanf...tories/194471/L

KEEP LOVING AND SUPPORTING BOYFRIEND

Tsoul ... TSUBASASOUL

#10 meytha

meytha

crazy of SHS

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 167 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Shim Sexy Hyunseong

Posted 19 May 2014 - 10:26 AM

What 50 question?? oh ok I will paticipate  :D

but I'll send my entry later..

and I'll join another contest  :lol:  :lol:

tumblr_mu0bb4SQrl1rf864uo1_250.gif

:wub: MY SHIM ‘SEXY’ HYUNSEONG  :wub: 

http://daisy0526.tumblr.com

#11 rafacha

rafacha

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:광민이

Posted 23 May 2014 - 02:03 PM

Uaah... this is quite difficult for me, since I became Bestfriend just last year >.<

But I'll try to participate :)

And I have question,

I'm not quite understand with question number 10 and 46. Would you please explain it clearer?

Thank you  :D  :D

hahaapalah_by_rafacha-d8spw98.gif

#12 songheerin

songheerin

Social Media Admin

• 0526 Subbing Team
  • 146 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Youngmin, Kwangmin

Posted 23 May 2014 - 07:36 PM

Uaah... this is quite difficult for me, since I became Bestfriend just last year >.<

But I'll try to participate :)

And I have question,

I'm not quite understand with question number 10 and 46. Would you please explain it clearer?

Thank you  :D  :D

for #10, they're asking who among the members share the same room in their dorm right now. at first, all 6 of them sleep in the same room, but when they moved dorms, it became 3 members in one room. so the question is for you to determine those who are sharing rooms. (i'm sorry, it's hard to explain but i hope you understand.

for #46 there are times when Boyfriend members are asked to dress like a girl during their shows. so the question is who among the members took the challenge the most. like, who among them experienced wearing girl's clothes the most.

• Velisha likes this

am3ad5.jpg

TWITTER: @songheerin0526

#13 Velisha

Velisha

Forever Bestfriend

• Admin
  • 1,131 posts

Posted 24 May 2014 - 08:53 AM

Thank you for answering, Songheerin

I am so sorry I didn't see it until today, but I will check the event posts more.

• songheerin likes this

minwoo_zpszoa7q2u1.png

#14 rafacha

rafacha

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:광민이

Posted 24 May 2014 - 01:24 PM

for #10, they're asking who among the members share the same room in their dorm right now. at first, all 6 of them sleep in the same room, but when they moved dorms, it became 3 members in one room. so the question is for you to determine those who are sharing rooms. (i'm sorry, it's hard to explain but i hope you understand.

for #46 there are times when Boyfriend members are asked to dress like a girl during their shows. so the question is who among the members took the challenge the most. like, who among them experienced wearing girl's clothes the most.

Ah I see.. I 'm understand now~

Thank you so much for answer and explain it! It is more than clear  :lol:

Thank you for answering, Songheerin

I am so sorry I didn't see it until today, but I will check the event posts more.

No problem, it's okay!  :lol:

Now I'm trying to answer it all >.</ 

• songheerin likes this

hahaapalah_by_rafacha-d8spw98.gif

#15 Brent Lee^^

Brent Lee^^

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Lee Jeongmin

Posted 28 May 2014 - 07:32 PM

If example I only answered 45 questions, will you accept it ??

#16 Velisha

Velisha

Forever Bestfriend

• Admin
  • 1,131 posts

Posted 29 May 2014 - 01:24 AM

If example I only answered 45 questions, will you accept it ??

If you don't know the answer you can leave it blank. But try to answer anyway? 

You have to have 42 CORRECT answers to be eligible for the prize drawing. 

minwoo_zpszoa7q2u1.png

#17 Brent Lee^^

Brent Lee^^

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Lee Jeongmin

Posted 02 June 2014 - 06:50 AM

Okay ..Thank You :-)

#18 Seollie

Seollie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:♥ 조광민 ♥

Posted 10 June 2014 - 07:12 AM

Answers sent :) It's been 3 weeks since I finished answering but I forgot to send :P /curse my brain silently/ .-.

✿ ❀ PINKY PIKA NEW WORLD ❀ ✿

tumblr_n1mb9i3Fyf1s49tmho1_500.gif

tumblr_m3wh6j6Cnv1qdlkyg.gif
"I love you to infinite and you're mine only"

My Alien, 4D Prince.......or /absolutelynot/ 조광민 

#19 mirrorprincess

mirrorprincess

💛Jeongminnie's Wife💛

• 321 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:❤Jeongmin❤

Posted 14 June 2014 - 03:41 PM

I will now partiticipate ^^

#20 Fanne95

Fanne95

Advanced Member

• ♥Dark Alice♥
  • 168 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Youngmin, Kwangmin and Minwoo pair(KwangYoung!! XD)

Posted 22 June 2014 - 12:01 PM

Hi! ^^ uhmm... I have a question regarding number 7. "Who wakes up the last among BF members?" are we going to base this from Hello Baby?  :huh:

please and thank you!  :lol: 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: anniversary, contest

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Fanne95 : (24 August 2017 - 09:56 PM) Annyeong Bepues!!^^hahaha XD
@  Juli_min23 : (17 August 2017 - 06:18 AM) Hello
@  DandyPikachu : (01 August 2017 - 04:24 AM) Ah, I don't think there are any active sites that focus on Boyfriend alone, but photos you can probably get at the fansites that Korean Bepeus have! Or any Bestfriend really haha
@  elji_annicam... : (29 July 2017 - 07:14 PM) I just want to ask if anyone of you knows some fan website where I can get photos and information of Boyfriend such as www.boyfriendboyband.wordpress.com (?)  :dhthanks:
@  elji_annicam... : (29 July 2017 - 07:01 PM) Hi, Beppeus!  :lol:
@  Sami98 : (28 July 2017 - 02:15 AM) I'm so grateful to have found this forum. I don't know many Bestfriends outside of my friends (most of which I made them Bestfriends) so I hope I can make new friends here!
@  DandyPikachu : (26 July 2017 - 08:03 AM) Hey!! Comeback in early August!!! Let's reawaken this forum, yeah? :DD
@  DandyPikachu : (23 July 2017 - 03:38 AM) eyyy... Minwoo and Kwangmin hinting comeback!!!! I can't wait :D
@  ♡Mily♡ : (22 July 2017 - 11:45 PM) Hi!! :D
@  DandyPikachu : (03 July 2017 - 07:27 AM) It's been so long since anyone has beene here huh? Fellow bestfriends, we must work hard for Boyfriend when they comeback in Korea! Gotta bring this forum back to life like it was before.  :)
@  leadme : (14 June 2017 - 04:11 PM) beautiful homepage~beautiful boys~ :wub:
@  6januses : (13 June 2017 - 08:01 PM) :rolleyes:
@  rafacha : (09 June 2017 - 10:29 PM) would you guys join this petition for Bopeu? https://www.change.o...=share_petition
@  rafacha : (09 June 2017 - 10:28 PM) hello bepeus! it's been a while...
@  bfobsession : (06 June 2017 - 11:28 AM) Helloooo!! This is my first time visiting this page after 3 years!! ;O;
@  6januses : (04 June 2017 - 11:59 PM) hello!!
@  rahmadiwi : (06 May 2017 - 08:38 AM) Annyeong!!~^^
@  Yuyun Minung : (05 May 2017 - 05:07 PM) Hello Bestfriend. . :) :lol:
@  ShimmyNugget96 : (03 May 2017 - 02:04 PM) hiiiii
@  fedianto : (25 April 2017 - 08:55 PM) hello bestfriend,  how are you all????

it's  been so long i didn't  come in this forum
@  Cruznicole_29 : (16 April 2017 - 12:29 PM) I miss Boyfriend already..I wish they would have a korean comeback this year, just like Donghyun oppa said. :(
@  luna jiamin : (11 April 2017 - 04:27 AM) just tell me 1 thing....can e talk with boyfriend here???
@  YoungYan07 : (10 April 2017 - 07:31 PM) daebak i miss this forum :)
@  Bepeu Subs! : (02 March 2017 - 02:37 AM) Do you miss Boyfriend? Join us and check out the link below to know more about the project. Don't forget to share! > https://goo.gl/6DanfA
@  Dyan_Prameswary : (25 February 2017 - 05:42 AM) bad english :v