beatrooot

{translator} IYB Forum + @0526subs

• Translator
  • 1,443 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:쪼영쓰
  • Fave BF song:소나기

Posted 12 May 2014 - 06:33 PM

[TRANS] 140430 BOYFRIEND in KUREASUTA Magazine Vol 2

▶Students that only study, Korean Students has this image. But surprisingly, when they play around, they play a lot. When everyone was still a student, for real, did you have a favourite subject?

D: I don't have a favourite subject in particular.... But I was very happy during lunch time. ㅎㅎ
Y: For me, it's Science. I liked doing experiments. Because when you're doing experiments, it has a similar feeling as playing. And so, I liked that subject.
M: I really liked Social Studies and, I hated English...because it's hard.....
H: I really liked PE. I like how we jump around and play, I always yearn for PE time to come.

▶You said that you like jumping around, do you also do that during your acrobatic performance?

H: No, It's not possible.... 
D: Is it about fighting.ㅎㅎ I'm kidding.ㅎㅎ
H: I liked moving around actively and so, I liked sports like football and such.
J: I really liked the subject Music. And also, I really hated math classes. I didn't get along with numbers wellㅎㅎ
D: I see you get along well with music notes.
J: I think that I really didn't study about the subjects that are not music related.ㅎㅎㅎ
K: I liked History. As I have a great interest in History, I studied a lot about it.

--

▶Though I think everyone has a variety of experiences, if you we to become a teacher, what kind of teacher do you want to be?

Y: Though I also like studying, I want to become a teacher that tells a lot of various stories to the students. In addition to studying, I want to become a teacher that tells students stories about life or fun stories etc. Then I can become a teacher whom you can comfortably talk to (about things).

D: I want to become a teacher who eats together with the students and doing similar activities that would us closer to each other. Sadly, I wasn't able to eat together with my teachers. And so, while we eat, we will be able to get closer to one another. I want to become a teacher that shares various stories with the students, just like a friend.

M: I want to become a Year Coordinator. Especially for the 3rd years! I will hold the hands of students that are heading on a bad direction in life and I want to become a teacher that gives students passion to study.

H: I'll be a PE teacher. I think that jumping and playing around together with the students will be a lot of fun.
D: Are you not talking about martial arts.ㅎㅎㅎ

H: Football and related sports!

J: I'll be an English teacher. But I won't be able to teach the students English.ㅎㅎ

K: I think you can't be an English teacher.ㅋㅋ

J: During English classes, I will teach them things about life. Because at the school that I attended to, there were no teachers like that so... I think that it'd be good to have a teacher like that. Having a teacher that teaches about life during and English class would be good. And so, I want to become a life teacher.

K: For me....

M: Kindergarten teacher?

K: Kindergarten teacher... Since being one is really hard, I don't think I'll be able to become one...ㅎㅎ Maybe I'll become a History teacher. Because I studied really well about History until Middle School... And so, first I want to try being a History teacher.

--

▶Most memorable person that you've met in school?

J : It's a story back when I was in Elementary but, when I was in my 1st year of elementary, there was this kid that I fell for, a love at first sight. There were times when the teacher would send me to the class next door for an errand but, while I was doing that, when I looked at the students in that class, I fell in love with this one girl at first sight. But then, that girl transferred schools and I wasn't able to meet her. I felt abandoned. Clearly... I think she lives wherever she is (?).

D: When I was in High School, I remember my first love, it happened in a Donkatsu shop. After school, there was this Donkatsu place that I go to a lot. In that shop, students from other schools also come. And so, I sat opposite to of those school's students. I took a bite of my Donkatsu, and every moment I looked up, I exchanged gazes with the girl who was sitting opposite me. At that moment, that girl was really glowing....
M: Blinding Blinding~

D: And so, I walked up to that girl and got her number. But... It didn't work out quite well. It's a painful memory....

Y: When I was in Middle School, there was a girl student teacher that came to our school. She was a very pretty person. Though she was only there for a month, she was a really pretty person.

D: You didn't get her number?

Y: Middle school students can't do that.ㅎㅎㅎ

M: When I was in Middle school, from 1st to 3rd year, there was this girl that I liked continuously. For 3 years continuously... When I was in my 3rd year of middle school, I was already a trainee. And because of that, I needed to transfer schools. So before I transferred schools, I decided not to confess to her. But... My greatest best friend... was already dating that girl...

D: We have this song called "One Day", if you listen to it, his story is absolutely similar to the story of that song.

M: Well.... It's similar to that song. I knew about that and, I didn't tell her about what I feel and transferred to another school. And so, even though I know how I could contact her, I have never tried to do so.

--

▶Speaking of your high school memories, what comes to your mind? Looking back, what kind of things that has left an impact in your life? 
M:Speaking of our memories, during our graduation, the three of us (YM, KM, MW) gathered together and got our awards, the other members came and congratulated us! As my last memory of high school, this has left the most impression in my life.

▶Usually, what do Korean students to entertain themselves?
:Guys plays computer games and, girls drinks coffee and eats cakes, or talk with each other.

▶A place that you usually go to to play?
H: In the playground, there are people who are playing football, or the computer shop to play games....

In Japan, there are places like Shibuya or Harajuku where you can have fun but, how about in Korea
K:Gangnam or Hongdae, or in Kondae, you can go there and have fun.
:And to buy some clothes, go to Dongdaemun and shop....

Where is the most sophisticated place?
M:Apgujeong or boulevards, and Shinsadong. We go there still, even now.

--

▶If you guys become teachers, I think the students won't have a break from school. You have an event that is similar to a school trip together with the Japanese fans. On 4/ 11, 12, you would go have an Okinawa trip. What kind of things would you like to do. (Before the trip interview)

D:For me, if it's possible, before going to sleep, you talk about various stories right. And so, I think that it'd be good if we can have a time where we can share stories with the fans.

Wearing pyjamas as well?

D:Even a pyjama party is OK! ( confirming with staff) Are pyjamas OK? We received OK (approval)!
M :And so, would pillow fights be OK?
J : Barbecue too ㅎㅎㅎ

Going on a trip together with the fans seems to have an exciting meaning. So lastly, please give your message to the fans.

:While doing our Japanese promotions, I am very happy that we are able to show a new concept to everyone. On May 28, our 5th Single Album "Start Up!" will also be released, and we also have a concert that will condense all the things that we have already shown you. Before the concert, since we'll be able to do some healing during our trip with the fans, I'm very happy. At that time, sooner or later, our new Korean album is expected to be released. And in this year too, I think that we'll be able to spend very happy days. Also, I hope that the fans would look forward to things that we'll be doing together (during the trip).

--

PLEASE TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS.
*These are only parts of the article, not the full article :)

jap-kor trans: 히구태이
kor-eng trans: 
beatrooot {youngmineekkeo} 

• babeluvsu, angelflyer and HelloBestCat like this

"Once a dream, now a reality."

{130809} kor-eng translator for imyourbestfriend forum

{140120} kor-eng translator for 0526subbing team

Posted Image

- youngmineekkeo/beatrooot -

#2 Ms.Eunhaxoxo

Ms.Eunhaxoxo

Advanced Member

• 0526 Subbing Team
  • 162 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Youngmin

Posted 12 May 2014 - 08:12 PM

aww Minwoo love story~ That was kinda sad one >.< Youngminnie likes Science subject o.o I don't like it Youngmin-a~ I like history just like Kwangminnie XD Thanks for translating unnie ~ XD

#3 Donghyuninvy Kim

Donghyuninvy Kim

Donghyun's L♥ve

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 145 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:DongHyun + the rest of the members :3

Posted 12 May 2014 - 08:29 PM

I remembered this interview from Teen Magazine last 2012 where Donghyun said his favorite subject was P.E. But now he said he has nothing in particular Ahahaha
And then Donghyun's high school first love is here again :) I remembered the same story that he said on Wonder Boy  :) 

And about their memorable person they've met in school--- they all talked about girls Hahaha And a very unlucky experience/position with those ladies too..... Ahahaha And only Hyunseong and Kwangmin didn't answer that question ^u^

#4 Bestfriendminwon

Bestfriendminwon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Minwoo.Kwangmin

Posted 12 May 2014 - 10:49 PM

OMG MInWoo so cute,I like his love story so much

#5 SouL_BF

SouL_BF

SouLmate

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:No Min Woo

Posted 12 May 2014 - 10:54 PM

minwoo hate english..?
bcz that.. in W academy.. /forget it/

kyaaaaa ><
love at first sight :'(
yeah.. Bopeu just ordinary person tbh..
but why I'm cried read this one..
but i like minwoo :)
maybe he's think about bepeu and won't contact the girl?
eum.. ._.

btw thanks a lot for this trans :) :)

:wub: 김동현, :wub: 심현성, :wub: 이정민, :wub: 조영민, :wub: 조광민, :wub: 노민우, :wub: 

보이프렌드  :wub:

#6 auxilia

auxilia

베스트프렌드

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 186 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:BOYFRIEND | 보이프렌드 | ボーイフレンド

Posted 13 May 2014 - 12:31 AM

I'll be an English teacher. But I won't be able to teach the students English.ㅎㅎ

~is there any English teacher who won't be able to teach English??  :huh: lol jeongmin  :lol:

most memorable person at school, they said 'that girl'.  ^_^ and they have their own story...

seems like our maknae has the most regretting story... but our leader keep saying that his first love is a painful memory

but in the end of interview, donghyun said:

While doing our Japanese promotions, I am very happy that we are able to show a new concept to everyone. On May 28, our 5th Single Album "Start Up!" will also be released, and we also have a concert that will condense all the things that we have already shown you. Before the concert, since we'll be able to do some healing during our trip with the fans, I'm very happy. At that time, sooner or later, our new Korean album is expected to be released. And in this year too, I think that we'll be able to spend very happy days. Also, I hope that the fans would look forward to things that we'll be doing together (during the trip).

we also expect the same, and you made us surprised with your new hairstyle. it feels like our waiting for the korean comeback will soon get rewarded.

oh~ i hope so

힘내라!

4bhDWbw55GXWzoVlCeTm.jpg
@aauxilia_

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: boyfriend, trans, magazine

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Fanne95 : (20 June 2019 - 12:53 AM) Hello :)
@  LeeJeongRhie : (19 June 2019 - 12:58 AM) Hi~
@  Fanne95 : (27 May 2019 - 01:42 AM) @silverrara I know I was shocked too :(
@  silverrara : (18 May 2019 - 11:18 AM) boyfriend disbanded. Just why..??!!
@  auxilia : (12 February 2019 - 10:11 AM) Happy Donghyun Day 2019... time flies so fast, it's 2019 already >_< we barely hang out here TT
@  3rdbutton : (15 April 2018 - 04:06 AM) Hello, its been a looooong timeee
@  LeeJeongRhie : (02 April 2018 - 12:17 PM) anyone?
@  rafacha : (12 February 2018 - 09:27 PM) Happy Donghyun day!! :)
@  Deisy : (12 February 2018 - 03:54 PM) Había perdido este lugar y al fin lo encontré nuevamente.. Feliz San Valentin para los que quedan. Aún este lugar funciona?
@  jhietery : (11 February 2018 - 04:25 PM) advance happy valentine's day
@  jhietery : (11 February 2018 - 04:25 PM) this place is still here..
@  Maisarah_nev... : (20 January 2018 - 10:51 PM) Can I know where can I find wonder boy episode 8
@  Maisarah_nev... : (20 January 2018 - 08:54 PM) Hi! I'm new here.. Can I join this?
@  auxilia : (15 December 2017 - 09:04 PM) #13 is up ^^ i mean at my blog
@  yhen_26 : (22 October 2017 - 12:05 AM) Hi!! I am just a newbie to the fandom... Please take care of me :)))
@  fedianto : (16 October 2017 - 10:27 PM) I'm back, it's  been so long i didn't come to this forum
@  fedianto : (16 October 2017 - 10:26 PM) Annyeong bestfriend!!!
@  auxilia : (06 October 2017 - 06:16 PM) I'm back... anyone??
@  silverrara : (23 September 2017 - 10:48 AM) i wonder if boyfriend know this forum
@  Fanne95 : (24 August 2017 - 09:56 PM) Annyeong Bepues!!^^hahaha XD
@  Juli_min23 : (17 August 2017 - 06:18 AM) Hello
@  DandyPikachu : (01 August 2017 - 04:24 AM) Ah, I don't think there are any active sites that focus on Boyfriend alone, but photos you can probably get at the fansites that Korean Bepeus have! Or any Bestfriend really haha
@  elji_annicam... : (29 July 2017 - 07:14 PM) I just want to ask if anyone of you knows some fan website where I can get photos and information of Boyfriend such as www.boyfriendboyband.wordpress.com (?)  :dhthanks:
@  elji_annicam... : (29 July 2017 - 07:01 PM) Hi, Beppeus!  :lol:
@  Sami98 : (28 July 2017 - 02:15 AM) I'm so grateful to have found this forum. I don't know many Bestfriends outside of my friends (most of which I made them Bestfriends) so I hope I can make new friends here!