• Admin
  • 1,131 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Minwoo
  • Fave BF song:Standing With You

Posted 28 April 2014 - 12:48 PM

6032a265-511c-4cfd-8998-c505e77f2ece_zps

Dear Bestfriend,

This is your Admin, Velisha.

I would like to share with you a sad news about our dear Bestfriend, a member and also a moderator of our forum, Joan or hyunseongkiss_joan.

She passed away on April 26, 2014 due to a sudden incident. She is a loyal Bestfriend from the Philippines and a younger sister of another Bestfriend, Jona/Andrei Cain.

Joan was a very active Bestfriend. She had a Tumblr http://hyunseongkiss.tumblr.com/ and she was also a part of many Boyfriend Facebook pages. Joan loves Hyunseong and she loves Boyfriend so much.

I have known her since I followed her Tumblr, and I watched her posts on Facebook. When she joined our forum in 2013, I approached her about posting on the forum for Boyfriend updates, and then she applied for moderator position. She went through the moderator training session and she passed without problem.

My last communication with her was earlier this month, when I just re-organized the forum staff list. She pm-ed me asking why she wasn’t on the list. I read her message when I was at work (we live in different time zones) and I was surprised to realize my foolishness.

I never meant to take her off the staff list, that’s why I never deleted her name from the subforums that she was in charge of. I apologized to her right away and I said it was my mistake that I forgot to put her name on the list. I said, yes, I deleted many staffs, but not you. Your name are still listed in the subforums, I told her. It was simply my forgetfulness. I love having her as our forum staff, because I trust Joan as a good moderator and a good updater. And the way she asked in her message was nice and not angry at all. She also apologized for the lack of update because she was busy with school.

Joan will be forever listed as our forum staff, and I will never forget her contribution to this forum. On behalf of I’m Your Bestfriend Forum, I’d like to send our deepest condolences to Joan’s family.

For Jona/Andrei Cain, please stay strong. Whenever you need anything, all Bestfriends are here with you.

So long, Joan, now you are our guardian angel for Boyfriend. You are a blessing for this fandom. Your memory will live forever in our hearts.

Bestfriends, please send out your thoughts and prayers for Joan and family. Thank you.

Note:

Bea, our forum chief translator, wrote a note about this and posted it in Boyfriend fancafe so Boyfriend can read it.
Please take your time and read it here:
http://youngmineekke...has-passed-away

• chellowmin07, babeluvsu, KwangGirl and 14 others like this

minwoo_zpszoa7q2u1.png

#2 kwangchupacabra

kwangchupacabra

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:what's boyfriend where am i

Posted 28 April 2014 - 01:33 PM

I know we all will keep Joan and her family in our hearts. She has a beautiful soul and an amazing amount of dedication, and I will truly miss seeing her posts in the forum. If anyone feels sad or upset please talk to someone, whether it is someone at home or here on the forum, even if you feel like you don't need to. It is important no one is feeling sad on their own. Know that it's ok to be sad, and that I as well as many others are willing to listen to you no matter what you think. Bestfriends will always be there for each other and for Joan, always and forever.
  • SouL_BF, beatrooot and auxilia like this

~kwangchu time~

tumblr_m7y31x8vZY1r9awtj.gif

#3 songil

songil

0526 Subbing Team Trainor

• 0526 Subbing Team
  • 248 posts

Posted 28 April 2014 - 08:30 PM

I didn't know Joan personally, but I often open her tumblr and see her in this forum. She really love Boyfriend especially Hyunseong. I heard she still remember Boyfriend and anniv in that day and that really break my tears.

I know Jona, and I hope she stay strong. I'm sure Joan already smiling up there

#4 HelloBestCat

HelloBestCat

Chicken Little

• Bepeu Subs!
  • 464 posts

Posted 28 April 2014 - 09:05 PM

I too didn't know her to well but I know that she was a great person and she'll always be in our hearts. I wish I had talked to her, to fully understand. I'm so sorry Joan. I wish u the best :')
Thanks for being a best friend

#5 meytha

meytha

crazy of SHS

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 167 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Shim Sexy Hyunseong

Posted 29 April 2014 - 06:34 AM

I heard this news in tumblr too..

I'm so sad, esp she is love Hyunseong too like me..

she is too young.. although I don't know Joan personally, I feel regret..

Wish you happy up there.. thanks for being Bestfriend and support our Boyfriend..

tumblr_mu0bb4SQrl1rf864uo1_250.gif

:wub: MY SHIM ‘SEXY’ HYUNSEONG  :wub: 

http://daisy0526.tumblr.com

#6 euphoria

euphoria

Advanced Member

• 59 posts

Posted 29 April 2014 - 10:17 AM

Although I didn't know Joan personally I follow her tumblr and love seeing her updates and spazzing about Boyfriend. She is a wonderful part of the Bestfriend fandom and I am sad to see her go :( I offer my condolences.. this is truly heart breaking 

Posted Image Posted Image

#7 Stephanie Goh

Stephanie Goh

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Youngmin <3

Posted 29 April 2014 - 11:06 AM

I didn't know Joan personally but I'm sure that she's good and kind hearted person. I'm feeling so down when I heard about the news :( but I'm sure she's an angel right now who stay right beside us and Boyfriend. May she rest in peace.

#8 Shirayama Yukiko

Shirayama Yukiko

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Hyunseong❤Minwoo

Posted 29 April 2014 - 11:43 AM

That's so sad, I never met her but I would have liked uvu. now she is in a better place with God, and our kokoro ;u; <3  :( 

I think she was a stronger girl about her problem, she was fighting in a war but she lost it. Now she is a beautiful angel that she now is traveling in the sky uvu

boyfriend_and_vixx_gif_by_yukiko_starlig

#9 sammin92er

sammin92er

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Kwangmin

Posted 30 April 2014 - 12:50 AM

So sad ... Rest In Peace Joan .... You are Bestfriend forever for other Bestfriend and Boyfriend!

On and On and On and ONCE~

Boyfriend and Bestfriend is ONE

#10 pujinuna

pujinuna

Advanced Member

• Donor
  • PipPipPip
  • 149 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:♥Donghyun♥

Posted 30 April 2014 - 11:53 PM

i used to talk with her in sbox, it was my 1st time join forum, so sad but see you soon rest in peace, Joan. A BESTFRIEND always be a bestfriend, forever^

Posted ImagePosted Image

:wub: 永遠に BE MY SHINE 抱きしめて :wub:

#11 angeladolamulla

angeladolamulla

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:jo twins

Posted 03 May 2014 - 05:08 PM

hello, i didn't really know who Joan was, but from the things that i heard i now know that she really cared about all of boyfriend and all of her Bestfriends and put all of her efforts to do something. although she isn't here with us i really hope that she will always be happy in heaven.

#12 rafacha

rafacha

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:광민이

Posted 20 August 2014 - 06:50 PM

I don't know Joan personally, but I believe she is an amazing Bestfriend.

I wish she is in the beautiful place up there.

hahaapalah_by_rafacha-d8spw98.gif

#13 Horonigai-Hime

Horonigai-Hime

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Jo Youngmin, Jo Kwangmin & Lee Jeongmin
  • Fave BF song:I YAH

Posted 09 September 2014 - 02:40 PM

I don't know Joan personally even if I am also from the Philippines but ....,

It's really heartbreaking to know or to find out that someone has died ....

I really wish that she is happy up there ..

As we all say that all of us BESTFRIENDS are family, right ? It's really sad if one of us will be gone ...

I am really sad to find this out late .... I will always pray for Joan .. 

I wish she is in a beautiful place and May she rest in peace <3 ....

• Velisha likes this

tumblr_lvik1lYynw1r6d3myo1_250.giftumblr_mwo3rxmnfp1qhv7k6o1_250.gif Kookie-MIN <3

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Fanne95 : (20 June 2019 - 12:53 AM) Hello :)
@  LeeJeongRhie : (19 June 2019 - 12:58 AM) Hi~
@  Fanne95 : (27 May 2019 - 01:42 AM) @silverrara I know I was shocked too :(
@  silverrara : (18 May 2019 - 11:18 AM) boyfriend disbanded. Just why..??!!
@  auxilia : (12 February 2019 - 10:11 AM) Happy Donghyun Day 2019... time flies so fast, it's 2019 already >_< we barely hang out here TT
@  3rdbutton : (15 April 2018 - 04:06 AM) Hello, its been a looooong timeee
@  LeeJeongRhie : (02 April 2018 - 12:17 PM) anyone?
@  rafacha : (12 February 2018 - 09:27 PM) Happy Donghyun day!! :)
@  Deisy : (12 February 2018 - 03:54 PM) Había perdido este lugar y al fin lo encontré nuevamente.. Feliz San Valentin para los que quedan. Aún este lugar funciona?
@  jhietery : (11 February 2018 - 04:25 PM) advance happy valentine's day
@  jhietery : (11 February 2018 - 04:25 PM) this place is still here..
@  Maisarah_nev... : (20 January 2018 - 10:51 PM) Can I know where can I find wonder boy episode 8
@  Maisarah_nev... : (20 January 2018 - 08:54 PM) Hi! I'm new here.. Can I join this?
@  auxilia : (15 December 2017 - 09:04 PM) #13 is up ^^ i mean at my blog
@  yhen_26 : (22 October 2017 - 12:05 AM) Hi!! I am just a newbie to the fandom... Please take care of me :)))
@  fedianto : (16 October 2017 - 10:27 PM) I'm back, it's  been so long i didn't come to this forum
@  fedianto : (16 October 2017 - 10:26 PM) Annyeong bestfriend!!!
@  auxilia : (06 October 2017 - 06:16 PM) I'm back... anyone??
@  silverrara : (23 September 2017 - 10:48 AM) i wonder if boyfriend know this forum
@  Fanne95 : (24 August 2017 - 09:56 PM) Annyeong Bepues!!^^hahaha XD
@  Juli_min23 : (17 August 2017 - 06:18 AM) Hello
@  DandyPikachu : (01 August 2017 - 04:24 AM) Ah, I don't think there are any active sites that focus on Boyfriend alone, but photos you can probably get at the fansites that Korean Bepeus have! Or any Bestfriend really haha
@  elji_annicam... : (29 July 2017 - 07:14 PM) I just want to ask if anyone of you knows some fan website where I can get photos and information of Boyfriend such as www.boyfriendboyband.wordpress.com (?)  :dhthanks:
@  elji_annicam... : (29 July 2017 - 07:01 PM) Hi, Beppeus!  :lol:
@  Sami98 : (28 July 2017 - 02:15 AM) I'm so grateful to have found this forum. I don't know many Bestfriends outside of my friends (most of which I made them Bestfriends) so I hope I can make new friends here!