If you are interested in helping this forum, you can be a Graphic Designer.
- Basic or advanced knowledge of Photoshop or other image editing software
- Basic or advanced knowledge of IPB Forum layout/skin is a plus
- Must be creative and have art sense
- Create designs of promotional posters & banners for events and other forum needs
- Create forum theme/layout
Apply by filling out this format:
Country & timezone:
Occupation: write "school", "college" or "work" (so we get the picture how busy you are in real life)
Experience: (if any. Please state your currently active forum position and where, if you have any)
What makes you qualified for this position? (tell us about yourself)
Post or link to one of your works:
If you have no experience, please try to apply anyway.
All applicants will go through a training session for 2 months, with the status as Graphic Designer in Training under the member group “Trainee”
Graphic Designer in training requirements:
1. Have at least 3 graphics produced during 2 months training session
2. Check the Art Studio in the Staff Room regularly
3. Communicate well with Chief Admin about your duty
This is only for the 2 months training. After this, if you pass and you feel you cannot resume your duty, you can resign or just fill out our hiatus form. You will be taken off of the Trainee, but you can come back anytime.
All applicants will be notified about the training session via forum private message.