#1 Velisha

Velisha

Forever Bestfriend

• Admin
  • 1,131 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Minwoo
  • Fave BF song:Standing With You

Posted 17 April 2014 - 09:41 PM

If you are interested in helping this forum, you can be a Translator.

We are currently looking for Japanese, Korean, Spanish, Thai, Russian and French translators.

Both position are responsible in these 3 subforums:

News & Updates

Gallery

Streaming Videos
Plus:
Forum official twitter @BOYFRIENDIntl
Translating Forum announcement

Basic requirements:

- Keep yourself update about Boyfriend

- Check the forum thread & posts regularly

- Occasionally create posts on the forum(s) you are in charge of to keep it lively and fun

- Have basic knowledge of forum navigation

- Must have a twitter account. Tumblr account is not mandatory

General duty:

- Translate Forum announcements into Japanese/Korean/ Spanish/Thai/Russian/French

- Search and translate/post news and updates about Boyfriend

- Keep the forum organized and lively

- Editing/manage thread/posts (delete double posts, organize tags, etc)

Apply by filling out this format:

Username:

Real name/nickname:

Country & timezone:

Twitter & Tumblr account:

Language:

Occupation: write "school", "college" or "work" (so we get the picture how busy you are in real life)

Experience: (if any. Please state your currently active forum position and where, if you have any)

What makes you qualified for this position? (tell us about yourself)

PS:

If you have no experience, please try to apply anyway.

Translator position here is only responsible for the 3 forums mentioned above, not included in 0526 Subbing Team.

If you want to join 0526 Subbing Team, please click here.

All applicants will go through a training session for 2 months, with the status as  Translator in Training under the member group “Trainee”

Translator in training requirements:

1. Responsible for maximum 2 subforums that you are assigned to.

2. Creating new topics in those 2 subforums, minimum 1 topic every 2 weeks.

3. Moderate their subforums, send PM to clean up spam post, irregular topic titles or signatures that are breaking the rules (the one who posts in those 2 subforums). Will be checked at the end of the 2nd month, so you have plenty of time to clean up little by little.

4. Reply to other people's topics, at least once.

5. Get use to your own working schedule. Make your own timetable, such as weekly rounds, weekly PMs, etc. It’s all up to you,there is no rule, but we suggest that you have a habit of doing it, to make it easier.

To pass, within 2 months you need to:

1. Have at least 3 translation work done

2. Have at least 3 topics created by you for each subforum you are responsible for.

3. Have your subforums clean from spammers & signatures that are breaking the rules

4. Have your subforums organized with topic titles properly tagged and/or dated.

This is only for the 2 months training. After this, if you pass and you feel you cannot resume your duty, you can resign or just fill out our hiatus form. You will be taken off of the Trainee, but you can come back anytime.

All applicants will be notified about the training session via forum private message.

• TheMelody likes this

minwoo_zpszoa7q2u1.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: recruitment, staff, translator

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Fanne95 : (20 June 2019 - 12:53 AM) Hello :)
@  LeeJeongRhie : (19 June 2019 - 12:58 AM) Hi~
@  Fanne95 : (27 May 2019 - 01:42 AM) @silverrara I know I was shocked too :(
@  silverrara : (18 May 2019 - 11:18 AM) boyfriend disbanded. Just why..??!!
@  auxilia : (12 February 2019 - 10:11 AM) Happy Donghyun Day 2019... time flies so fast, it's 2019 already >_< we barely hang out here TT
@  3rdbutton : (15 April 2018 - 04:06 AM) Hello, its been a looooong timeee
@  LeeJeongRhie : (02 April 2018 - 12:17 PM) anyone?
@  rafacha : (12 February 2018 - 09:27 PM) Happy Donghyun day!! :)
@  Deisy : (12 February 2018 - 03:54 PM) Había perdido este lugar y al fin lo encontré nuevamente.. Feliz San Valentin para los que quedan. Aún este lugar funciona?
@  jhietery : (11 February 2018 - 04:25 PM) advance happy valentine's day
@  jhietery : (11 February 2018 - 04:25 PM) this place is still here..
@  Maisarah_nev... : (20 January 2018 - 10:51 PM) Can I know where can I find wonder boy episode 8
@  Maisarah_nev... : (20 January 2018 - 08:54 PM) Hi! I'm new here.. Can I join this?
@  auxilia : (15 December 2017 - 09:04 PM) #13 is up ^^ i mean at my blog
@  yhen_26 : (22 October 2017 - 12:05 AM) Hi!! I am just a newbie to the fandom... Please take care of me :)))
@  fedianto : (16 October 2017 - 10:27 PM) I'm back, it's  been so long i didn't come to this forum
@  fedianto : (16 October 2017 - 10:26 PM) Annyeong bestfriend!!!
@  auxilia : (06 October 2017 - 06:16 PM) I'm back... anyone??
@  silverrara : (23 September 2017 - 10:48 AM) i wonder if boyfriend know this forum
@  Fanne95 : (24 August 2017 - 09:56 PM) Annyeong Bepues!!^^hahaha XD
@  Juli_min23 : (17 August 2017 - 06:18 AM) Hello
@  DandyPikachu : (01 August 2017 - 04:24 AM) Ah, I don't think there are any active sites that focus on Boyfriend alone, but photos you can probably get at the fansites that Korean Bepeus have! Or any Bestfriend really haha
@  elji_annicam... : (29 July 2017 - 07:14 PM) I just want to ask if anyone of you knows some fan website where I can get photos and information of Boyfriend such as www.boyfriendboyband.wordpress.com (?)  :dhthanks:
@  elji_annicam... : (29 July 2017 - 07:01 PM) Hi, Beppeus!  :lol:
@  Sami98 : (28 July 2017 - 02:15 AM) I'm so grateful to have found this forum. I don't know many Bestfriends outside of my friends (most of which I made them Bestfriends) so I hope I can make new friends here!