If you are interested in helping this forum, you can be a Translator.
We are currently looking for Japanese, Korean, Spanish, Thai, Russian and French translators.
Both position are responsible in these 3 subforums:
News & Updates
Forum official twitter @BOYFRIENDIntl
Translating Forum announcement
- Keep yourself update about Boyfriend
- Check the forum thread & posts regularly
- Occasionally create posts on the forum(s) you are in charge of to keep it lively and fun
- Have basic knowledge of forum navigation
- Must have a twitter account. Tumblr account is not mandatory
- Translate Forum announcements into Japanese/Korean/ Spanish/Thai/Russian/French
- Search and translate/post news and updates about Boyfriend
- Keep the forum organized and lively
- Editing/manage thread/posts (delete double posts, organize tags, etc)
Apply by filling out this format:
Country & timezone:
Twitter & Tumblr account:
Occupation: write "school", "college" or "work" (so we get the picture how busy you are in real life)
Experience: (if any. Please state your currently active forum position and where, if you have any)
What makes you qualified for this position? (tell us about yourself)
If you have no experience, please try to apply anyway.
Translator position here is only responsible for the 3 forums mentioned above, not included in 0526 Subbing Team.
If you want to join 0526 Subbing Team, please click here.
All applicants will go through a training session for 2 months, with the status as Translator in Training under the member group “Trainee”
Translator in training requirements:
1. Responsible for maximum 2 subforums that you are assigned to.
2. Creating new topics in those 2 subforums, minimum 1 topic every 2 weeks.
3. Moderate their subforums, send PM to clean up spam post, irregular topic titles or signatures that are breaking the rules (the one who posts in those 2 subforums). Will be checked at the end of the 2nd month, so you have plenty of time to clean up little by little.
4. Reply to other people's topics, at least once.
5. Get use to your own working schedule. Make your own timetable, such as weekly rounds, weekly PMs, etc. It’s all up to you,there is no rule, but we suggest that you have a habit of doing it, to make it easier.
To pass, within 2 months you need to:
1. Have at least 3 translation work done
2. Have at least 3 topics created by you for each subforum you are responsible for.
3. Have your subforums clean from spammers & signatures that are breaking the rules
4. Have your subforums organized with topic titles properly tagged and/or dated.
This is only for the 2 months training. After this, if you pass and you feel you cannot resume your duty, you can resign or just fill out our hiatus form. You will be taken off of the Trainee, but you can come back anytime.
All applicants will be notified about the training session via forum private message.