Forever Bestfriend

• Admin
  • 1,131 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Minwoo
  • Fave BF song:Standing With You

Posted 15 April 2014 - 03:55 PM

TRIBUTE TO TRANSLATOR
Open for Ask

Do you like Boyfriend? Do you use twitter to follow their official twitter @G_BoyFriend? Do you search for Boyfriend videos on Youtube?

If yes, then you probably see these names a lot: 0526 Subbing Team, beatrooot (youngminneekkeo) & Jihyeon (hyeonjia)

They are the ones who actively translate Boyfriend stuffs into English. And their translation are translated into many other languages in the world.

Without them, we’d probably still be lost in translation, right?

We are celebrating Boyfriend 3rd Anniversary in May and I’m Your Bestfriend Forum 1st Anniversary in June, and we would like to acknowledge the hard work of these translators.

Do you want to know more about these amazing people? If you have any questions for them, please post them here. Please state clearly who is the question’s for (Bea, Jihyeon or 0526 Subbing Team)

Tribute to Translator feature will be published between May-June 2014. Please anticipate it~ ( so this means, they won't answer/reply your questions here but later when it's published, okay?  ;)) 

PS: Please don’t ask them about Boyfriend’s comeback schedule or anything that only Boyfriend/Starship know. The translator are in the same position as you in that matter, we are only fans and we have no clue.

Ask things you want to know more about the translators themselves and translating.

• chellowmin07, mirrorprincess, gjolene and 10 others like this

minwoo_zpszoa7q2u1.png

#2 Velisha

Velisha

Forever Bestfriend

• Admin
  • 1,131 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 05:01 PM

I actually have a question for both Bea & Jihyeon:

Since I follow you on Twitter, I notice that sometimes Boyfriend give you headache by updating the fancafe very late or during your class. How do you feel about it? Timezone-wise, did Boyfriend update very late in Korea?
I am sure not many Bestfriends understand this because we are not online in the fancafe and didn't know what's going on there. Please share with us ^_^

minwoo_zpszoa7q2u1.png

#3 HelloBestCat

HelloBestCat

Chicken Little

• Bepeu Subs!
  • 464 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 09:15 PM

Ok well then I have a question for Bea.

Since u recently kinda just joined the subbing team, how long did it take u?
Did u learn because of Boyfriend?

#4 songheerin

songheerin

Social Media Admin

• 0526 Subbing Team
  • 146 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Youngmin, Kwangmin

Posted 15 April 2014 - 10:30 PM

Hi :) My message is for the translator - Ms Bea :)

I know you're a Filipina and I just want to know how long did it take you to study/master the Korean language?

Right now i'm studying the language and it's really hard. seriously. but i still want to push through it because i really want to learn.

I'm studying because i wanted to be a part of the subbing team.

I want to be just like you :)

Can you give me some advice so that I won't lose my dedication in studying the language?

Thanks for being my inspiration and thanks for the hard work :)

am3ad5.jpg

TWITTER: @songheerin0526

#5 Sonicloves

Sonicloves

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Jo KwangMin (。◕‿◕。)

Posted 18 April 2014 - 01:25 AM

Hello Translators!  :D

First I want to say that I really appreciate everything you guys do, you seriously need to start getting paid. It's so great that Boyfriend has their very own translating team! 

As for my questions, what was your strategy for learning Korean? How long did it take you to learn it? Any specific way you think is best to learn Korean? 

Thank you very much for your time and dedication!  :lol:

• songheerin likes this

#6 pikachunijas

pikachunijas

Kwangmin's dream buddy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 518 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:kwangmin

Posted 19 April 2014 - 06:57 AM

Hi our dearest translators :)
Bea and Jihyeon.

I know we've been friends for quite a while but yeah, still don't know everything about you guys, for my question. I just wanna ask, how hard it is to be a translator and to be updated on every single update that Boyfriend is posting? And how do you manage your time being a normal person and a busy kpopper?? :))

and please, do give me inspiration on how to manage time wisely :))

I know a simple thank you will not be enough, come here in the Philippines, the two of you and let's enjoy ourselves :)) Vel, you should come too :))
  • songheerin likes this

gif_500x160_470d53_zps0faa070a.gif
AwwwsoCuteDancinPikachu_47bf65_4679610_zmy pikachu^^

#7 Donghyuninvy Kim

Donghyuninvy Kim

Donghyun's L♥ve

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 145 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:DongHyun + the rest of the members :3

Posted 20 April 2014 - 08:55 PM

First and foremost, I just wanna thank all the translators' hard work in giving us everything about Boyfriend without really getting paid for it but just the appreciation from others. So thank you very much for your effort, time and dedication.

My questions to any member of the team or as a whole:
How do you manage to update SOME (I think) of Boyfriend updates in real time?
Does your family member(s) especially your parents get into your business in doing updates like these? 
Do you have any personal or in real life Boyfriend-fan friend(s)?
To people who put subs/edit/etc. on Boyfriend videos, do you have any personal recommendation(s) on what website(s) to learn on editing videos (aside from youtube/google searches)?
Does anyone of you have a twin? :)
Are you a Boyfriend fan only? Or do you have any other kpop group(s) you enjoy and be passionate about?
Are there any frustrations of being a Bestfriend? Of being a translator or being part of the team?
If you are given ONLY one wish that will come true, what will you wish for (that is not related to kpop/Boyfriend)? :)

To Bea and/or Jihyeon:
Do you also know/understand Japanese? Did you self study Japanese and/or Korean?

I guess that's it ^_^
Thank you for reading and considering my questions!~
All the best for Boyfriend, 0526 Subbing Team, admins/staff and Bestfriends around the world :)

#8 SouL_BF

SouL_BF

SouLmate

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:No Min Woo

Posted 09 May 2014 - 11:42 AM

hi, i have several question for subbing team :)
~what do you think about boyfriend at the first time?
~ which member do you like more?
~ how long you know different face of bopeu member? ( I think at the first time they have same face lol)
~ who's the first person that make 0526subs?
And why you choose uname '0526subs'?
~ why you decide to be translator?

thanks a lot :)

:wub: 김동현, :wub: 심현성, :wub: 이정민, :wub: 조영민, :wub: 조광민, :wub: 노민우, :wub: 

보이프렌드  :wub:

#9 babeluvsu

babeluvsu

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 261 posts

Posted 25 May 2014 - 01:02 AM

When will the tribute to translator be release? :) Im looking forward to it :D

#10 Velisha

Velisha

Forever Bestfriend

• Admin
  • 1,131 posts

Posted 29 May 2014 - 05:28 PM

When will the tribute to translator be release? :) Im looking forward to it :D

The Tribute to Translator feature will be released before Forum 1st Anniversary, Please anticipate it :D

• babeluvsu and beatrooot like this

minwoo_zpszoa7q2u1.png

#11 CuteySky21

CuteySky21

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:YoungKwang

Posted 29 May 2014 - 07:15 PM

For two of my most fav translator and staff,

Just wanna say thank you for all the hard work you have done here! And just wanna ask:

- Did you guys learn another language like Korean and Japanese at school or any classes or you learn it by yourselves?

- How many hours a day did you guys visit here often?

Just go with the flow~

tumblr_mygawkAK5H1rb42qqo1_400.gif

~My Instagram~

B) :wub: :wub: :P :wub: :wub: B)

#12 rafacha

rafacha

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:광민이

Posted 08 June 2014 - 03:35 PM

Hello, I have question for Ms.Bea and Jihyeon  :lol:

1. I followed you two on twitter and I see many times you tweet in hangul, so this is my question, does your laptop/pc/phone/etc keyboard provided hangeul letters? *idk what kind of question is this, but I'm curious kekeke :P

2. How many languages you master?

Ok that's my weird questions

and,

I want to say

Thank you so much for 0526 Subbing Team, beatroot and Jihyeon for your hard work and being a great translators!

hahaapalah_by_rafacha-d8spw98.gif

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Fanne95 : (20 June 2019 - 12:53 AM) Hello :)
@  LeeJeongRhie : (19 June 2019 - 12:58 AM) Hi~
@  Fanne95 : (27 May 2019 - 01:42 AM) @silverrara I know I was shocked too :(
@  silverrara : (18 May 2019 - 11:18 AM) boyfriend disbanded. Just why..??!!
@  auxilia : (12 February 2019 - 10:11 AM) Happy Donghyun Day 2019... time flies so fast, it's 2019 already >_< we barely hang out here TT
@  3rdbutton : (15 April 2018 - 04:06 AM) Hello, its been a looooong timeee
@  LeeJeongRhie : (02 April 2018 - 12:17 PM) anyone?
@  rafacha : (12 February 2018 - 09:27 PM) Happy Donghyun day!! :)
@  Deisy : (12 February 2018 - 03:54 PM) Había perdido este lugar y al fin lo encontré nuevamente.. Feliz San Valentin para los que quedan. Aún este lugar funciona?
@  jhietery : (11 February 2018 - 04:25 PM) advance happy valentine's day
@  jhietery : (11 February 2018 - 04:25 PM) this place is still here..
@  Maisarah_nev... : (20 January 2018 - 10:51 PM) Can I know where can I find wonder boy episode 8
@  Maisarah_nev... : (20 January 2018 - 08:54 PM) Hi! I'm new here.. Can I join this?
@  auxilia : (15 December 2017 - 09:04 PM) #13 is up ^^ i mean at my blog
@  yhen_26 : (22 October 2017 - 12:05 AM) Hi!! I am just a newbie to the fandom... Please take care of me :)))
@  fedianto : (16 October 2017 - 10:27 PM) I'm back, it's  been so long i didn't come to this forum
@  fedianto : (16 October 2017 - 10:26 PM) Annyeong bestfriend!!!
@  auxilia : (06 October 2017 - 06:16 PM) I'm back... anyone??
@  silverrara : (23 September 2017 - 10:48 AM) i wonder if boyfriend know this forum
@  Fanne95 : (24 August 2017 - 09:56 PM) Annyeong Bepues!!^^hahaha XD
@  Juli_min23 : (17 August 2017 - 06:18 AM) Hello
@  DandyPikachu : (01 August 2017 - 04:24 AM) Ah, I don't think there are any active sites that focus on Boyfriend alone, but photos you can probably get at the fansites that Korean Bepeus have! Or any Bestfriend really haha
@  elji_annicam... : (29 July 2017 - 07:14 PM) I just want to ask if anyone of you knows some fan website where I can get photos and information of Boyfriend such as www.boyfriendboyband.wordpress.com (?)  :dhthanks:
@  elji_annicam... : (29 July 2017 - 07:01 PM) Hi, Beppeus!  :lol:
@  Sami98 : (28 July 2017 - 02:15 AM) I'm so grateful to have found this forum. I don't know many Bestfriends outside of my friends (most of which I made them Bestfriends) so I hope I can make new friends here!