Forever Bestfriend

• Admin
  • 1,131 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Minwoo
  • Fave BF song:Standing With You

Posted 09 April 2014 - 06:31 PM

BOYFRIEND 3rd ANNIVERSARY PROJECT

Dear Bestfriends,

We are launching the project for the upcoming Boyfriend 3rd Anniversary on May 26, 2014.

We are trying to get many Bestfriends involved, and our goal is still the same: to show Boyfriend that they have Bestfriends from all over the world, not just Korea, China or Japan.

We have 2 things on our 3rd Anniversary Project:

3rd ANNIVERSARY CAKE

We are going to send a cake for Boyfriend on their 3rd Anniversary.
Please help us by donating any amount of money, even US$1. Donation needed US$500.

Donation ways:

- via INDIEGOGO campaign. Please CLICK HERE (you can pay via paypal or credit/debit card)

- via Forum Donation button (it will go to your paypal account)

- via paypal direct to inkandpaper77@gmail.com (please state your name & country)
- for USA fans, you can send concealed cash/money order by mail or direct deposit to CHASE bank account. Please PM admin for details
- for Indonesia fans, you can do BCA transfer. Please PM admin for details.

- for International fans, you can do bank transfer to USA CHASE Bank account, but service fee may applied. Please PM Admin for details.
- for any of you who are interested in donating, but can’t find the right way, please PM Admin so we can work things out.

ATTENTION DONORS!!!

If you have donated $10 USD or more you will be automatically drafted to win Boyfriend's newest Japanese single "My Avatar" CD along with some BF goodies! This giveaway is only eligible to those that have donated $10 USD or more.

There is no maximum number of entries. This is how entries will work:

1.   $10 USD (one entry)

2.   $15 USD (two entries)

3.   $20 USD (three entries)

4.   ETC...

As seen above, for every $5 USD that is added, you will be given one more entry.

Rules:

This giveaway is open to all International donors no matter where you live as long as we are able to ship to your destination.

If you did not donate $10+ USD the first time but would like to enter the contest, then please donate again with another amount and PM the Admin about your donation (It must be under the same name!)

The winner will be messaged privately via PM. You MUST be willing to share your address so we can send your prize to you!

Donors also  can send a short message for Boyfriend (will be translated to Korean).

BOYFRIEND Go Around The World TRAVEL BOOK

International Bestfriends Project

Concept:

A traveling guide book

Represent your city/country and be a travel guide for Boyfriend!

Purpose:

To let Boyfriend know more about your city/country

Who knows when they visit your country, they want you to be their travel guide! ^_^

Contents:

Suggestion/recommendation from Bestfriends about:

- Places of interest

- Food & eating place

- Famous landmark

- Romantic spot/date plan

- Things to do

- Shopping guide

- Culture/History/Art/Language snippet

- Traveling tips

- Others if you have different idea

What to do:

- Write a short suggestion about the any topic above (in English/Korean only!)

- Attach a photo or picture related to your suggestion or send us the link

- Please also write your name/nickname, city & country

- Please participate on our polling too (description below)

- You can add your selca if you want

- Send your entry to info@imyourbestfriend.com, don’t forget to attach the picture or the link of the picture. Sorry, we don’t accept entry via forum or twitter.

Note:

- There is NO LIMIT on how many entry you can send. One person can submit entry for each topic, or more than 1 entry for 1 topic.

- Attach/link only 1 picture for each entry. You can use your own photo or search from the internet, credit the source if possible please. So if you send 5 entries, you should also send 5 photos.

- If you have trouble writing your entry in English, you can ask someone (maybe our forum member) to help you translate your entry from your native language into English.

- Only interesting entries will be chosen to be in the book

- IYB Forum has the final decision on which entry are the best to be put on the book, so make it as interesting as you can!

- IYB Forum has the right to edit/make correction of the suggestion you write

- DEADLINE FOR ENTRY IS APRIL 30, 2014

- We are open for suggestion/question via forum, email info@imyourbestfriend.com or twitter @BOYFRIENDIntl

t3pb_zpsdba34e61.jpg

UPDATE THIS PART!!!

FANART

We are accepting fanart of Boyfriend. Real or digital, but the real art MUST BE SCANNED (not photographed, so I can print it) and send it to our email.

OTHER FANWORKS

We also accept cosplay photos, fanworks such as handmade craft, nail art, etc. As long as it is Boyfriend related.
You can also send the photo of your room if you have many Boyfriend merchandise.
Please show Boyfriend how much you love them

BESTFRIEND GATHERING  & FANBASE PICTURES

We are accepting photos from your fanbase gathering/meet-up. We will make a photo gallery to display Bestfriends activities from all over the world. Please include short explanation about your fanbase and the gathering details. Let Boyfriend know about your fanbase existence!

Boyfriend fanbases and Boyfriend Dance Cover Group are welcome to send in your photos & profile.

Boyfriend will  be happy to know there are many fanbases and dance cover group for them.

BOYFRIEND POLLING 2014

Please participate in our polling. You can send your answer along with your Travel Book entry to our email, or post your answer in this topic BOYFRIEND POLLING 2014
ONLY ONE ANSWER IS VALID. More than one answers, we will only use your first answer (I know it’s HARD hehe)

You don’t have to answer all if you don’t want to.

Fave BF member:

Fave BF Korean song:

Fave BF Japanese song:

Fave BF song lyric (Kor/Jpn):

Fave BF Korean MV:

Fave BF Japanese MV:

Fave BF selca: (on their official fancafe, twitter Kor-Jpn, facebook, weibo, etc only. You can give link or attach which one is your fave picture)

Fave BF show: (choose from Mnet M!Pick, W Academy, Wonder Boy, Hello Baby, BF Mission)

Fave BF moment: (any BF moment you can think of, including from fancam, live performance, in tv shows, interviews, etc. You can provide link if possible)

• jhietery, chellowmin07, babeluvsu and 12 others like this

minwoo_zpszoa7q2u1.png

#2 Velisha

Velisha

Forever Bestfriend

• Admin
  • 1,131 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 06:49 PM

PAST PROMO IMAGES:

You can save the images and you is to promote the project on your own blog/social media

CLICK FOR BIGGER SIZE, these are just the thumbnails

(#1 Minwoo ver)                                                               (#2 Kwangmin ver)    

t1-0_zps18c3fb33.jpg   t2thumb_zps90b9b6f0.jpg

• izdhiharsyifa likes this

minwoo_zpszoa7q2u1.png

#3 songil

songil

0526 Subbing Team Trainor

• 0526 Subbing Team
  • 248 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 11:19 PM

I'm excited for another project! :)

surely will donate soon, I hope we can reach our donation goal

for travel book... hmm...

I'm thinking should I participate or not, because I live in province and I'm not even sure good points in my place :D

and about Bestfriend Gathering pictures, I'll ask Boyfriend Indonesia if they have still pictures of it 

• 최애린_NoviaBFYM likes this

#4 SouL_BF

SouL_BF

SouLmate

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:No Min Woo

Posted 10 April 2014 - 12:17 AM

for bestfriend gath..
it's must happen in 2014?
or we can send previous gath?
(ex. Befi gath in 2013?) :3
  • songil and 최애린_NoviaBFYM like this

:wub: 김동현, :wub: 심현성, :wub: 이정민, :wub: 조영민, :wub: 조광민, :wub: 노민우, :wub: 

보이프렌드  :wub:

#5 Velisha

Velisha

Forever Bestfriend

• Admin
  • 1,131 posts

Posted 10 April 2014 - 04:06 AM

for bestfriend gath..
it's must happen in 2014?
or we can send previous gath?
(ex. Befi gath in 2013?) :3

any gath pictures even since 2011 is okay. Just remember to put the date & location/city. If you forget the date, you can just say the month and the year.
We are going to make a photo album in the Travel Book, so Boyfriend can see Bestfriends worked so hard to support them.
Please send us a lot of gath pictures  :wub:

minwoo_zpszoa7q2u1.png

#6 Velisha

Velisha

Forever Bestfriend

• Admin
  • 1,131 posts

Posted 10 April 2014 - 04:13 AM

I'm excited for another project! :)

surely will donate soon, I hope we can reach our donation goal

for travel book... hmm...

I'm thinking should I participate or not, because I live in province and I'm not even sure good points in my place :D

and about Bestfriend Gathering pictures, I'll ask Boyfriend Indonesia if they have still pictures of it 

It doesn't have to be about a place, you can teach them Indonesian words? Feature your province food (or be specific like famous breakfast, or certain seasonal dish). Basically you can show/tell Boyfriend anything :D

minwoo_zpszoa7q2u1.png

#7 kwangchu

kwangchu

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:KwangMin

Posted 10 April 2014 - 07:04 AM

i dont know if i can post it here, but there's also this one which  i found really cute! http://angeuribirdeu...versary-project

tumblr_n7sxoloBq81qdm60zo1_400.gif

#8 gjolene

gjolene

HSLOVER

• 0526 Subbing Team
  • 236 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:shimacho

Posted 10 April 2014 - 12:13 PM

I couldn't donate for the other stuff so i finally donated for this!!!!!!!  LETS GO BOYFRIEND LETS GO BESTFRIENDS LETS GO IYB 

• Velisha likes this

twitter I don't accept all follower requests

EEwk3ss.gif

credits to: http://b--things.tum...ost/65615800609

#9 songil

songil

0526 Subbing Team Trainor

• 0526 Subbing Team
  • 248 posts

Posted 10 April 2014 - 04:54 PM

It doesn't have to be about a place, you can teach them Indonesian words? Feature your province food (or be specific like famous breakfast, or certain seasonal dish). Basically you can show/tell Boyfriend anything :D

teach them Indonesian words is good idea. but let's see in the end because I'm not good at making sentence lol

I'm still sorting what's my fave moment and photos, too many that I love

will join the polling soon too ;)

#10 Stephanie Goh

Stephanie Goh

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Youngmin <3

Posted 10 April 2014 - 08:00 PM

About the fan art, it's for the travel guide book or the polling?

#11 Velisha

Velisha

Forever Bestfriend

• Admin
  • 1,131 posts

Posted 10 April 2014 - 08:25 PM

About the fan art, it's for the travel guide book or the polling?

Everything is for the travel book

So inside there will be the travel recommendation, fan art, the polling result (tentative) and photo album about Bestfriends activities 

minwoo_zpszoa7q2u1.png

#12 Velisha

Velisha

Forever Bestfriend

• Admin
  • 1,131 posts

Posted 10 April 2014 - 08:26 PM

I couldn't donate for the other stuff so i finally donated for this!!!!!!!  LETS GO BOYFRIEND LETS GO BESTFRIENDS LETS GO IYB 

Thank you for your donation!
I hope you can join the travel book project too, show Boyfriend your city (eventho they've been there ahahaha) ask them to come back!

minwoo_zpszoa7q2u1.png

#13 Stephanie Goh

Stephanie Goh

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 11 April 2014 - 11:15 PM

If they really come to my country, IF only, haha.. Are we really gonna be the travel guide? So does it means like we have to provide transport for them and stuff?

#14 mirrorprincess

mirrorprincess

💛Jeongminnie's Wife💛

• 321 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:❤Jeongmin❤

Posted 12 April 2014 - 06:18 PM

Question?

is it ok to put the link of the picture right after typing the short sentence ?? just wondering?

so it is easier to print off later and able to get the links of the sentence later and credit the picture?

#15 Velisha

Velisha

Forever Bestfriend

• Admin
  • 1,131 posts

Posted 13 April 2014 - 02:56 AM

Question?
is it ok to put the link of the picture right after typing the short sentence ?? just wondering?
so it is easier to print off later and able to get the links of the sentence later and credit the picture?

Whatever is easier for you. If i dont understand i can always ask you. Thank you for participating ^^
  • mirrorprincess likes this

minwoo_zpszoa7q2u1.png

#16 Velisha

Velisha

Forever Bestfriend

• Admin
  • 1,131 posts

Posted 13 April 2014 - 02:57 AM

If they really come to my country, IF only, haha.. Are we really gonna be the travel guide? So does it means like we have to provide transport for them and stuff?

Who knows? Ahahaha
If you are that good maybe Boyfriend will want you to show them around

minwoo_zpszoa7q2u1.png

#17 Stephanie Goh

Stephanie Goh

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 13 April 2014 - 11:24 AM

Haha.. Okay, thanks for the reply

#18 songheerin

songheerin

Social Media Admin

• 0526 Subbing Team
  • 146 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Youngmin, Kwangmin

Posted 14 April 2014 - 10:45 PM

are there any plans for the twin's birthday? haha . just want to know <3 thanks :D i'd like participate in the travel book, but i'm still gathering my thoughts . :) <3

am3ad5.jpg

TWITTER: @songheerin0526

#19 songheerin

songheerin

Social Media Admin

• 0526 Subbing Team
  • 146 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Youngmin, Kwangmin

Posted 15 April 2014 - 12:39 AM

uh, with regards to the travel book project, is it okay to send an entry which is not actually in the city where I currently live? but it's in the country. i would like to send an entry but i realized that there's not much to do in our city . haha  :D please respond if it's alright. thanks  :)

am3ad5.jpg

TWITTER: @songheerin0526

#20 Velisha

Velisha

Forever Bestfriend

• Admin
  • 1,131 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 04:02 AM

are there any plans for the twin's birthday? haha . just want to know <3 thanks :D i'd like participate in the travel book, but i'm still gathering my thoughts . :) <3

We don't do birthday project because not enough active staffs who can be responsible with the project. We don't want to do half done project.
So we only focus for bigger event for now but would love to do birthday project if time and money permit.

uh, with regards to the travel book project, is it okay to send an entry which is not actually in the city where I currently live? but it's in the country. i would like to send an entry but i realized that there's not much to do in our city . haha  :D please respond if it's alright. thanks  :)

Yes it is okay. Just send whatever you think interesting for Boyfriend to know.
  • songheerin likes this

minwoo_zpszoa7q2u1.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: project

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Fanne95 : (20 June 2019 - 12:53 AM) Hello :)
@  LeeJeongRhie : (19 June 2019 - 12:58 AM) Hi~
@  Fanne95 : (27 May 2019 - 01:42 AM) @silverrara I know I was shocked too :(
@  silverrara : (18 May 2019 - 11:18 AM) boyfriend disbanded. Just why..??!!
@  auxilia : (12 February 2019 - 10:11 AM) Happy Donghyun Day 2019... time flies so fast, it's 2019 already >_< we barely hang out here TT
@  3rdbutton : (15 April 2018 - 04:06 AM) Hello, its been a looooong timeee
@  LeeJeongRhie : (02 April 2018 - 12:17 PM) anyone?
@  rafacha : (12 February 2018 - 09:27 PM) Happy Donghyun day!! :)
@  Deisy : (12 February 2018 - 03:54 PM) Había perdido este lugar y al fin lo encontré nuevamente.. Feliz San Valentin para los que quedan. Aún este lugar funciona?
@  jhietery : (11 February 2018 - 04:25 PM) advance happy valentine's day
@  jhietery : (11 February 2018 - 04:25 PM) this place is still here..
@  Maisarah_nev... : (20 January 2018 - 10:51 PM) Can I know where can I find wonder boy episode 8
@  Maisarah_nev... : (20 January 2018 - 08:54 PM) Hi! I'm new here.. Can I join this?
@  auxilia : (15 December 2017 - 09:04 PM) #13 is up ^^ i mean at my blog
@  yhen_26 : (22 October 2017 - 12:05 AM) Hi!! I am just a newbie to the fandom... Please take care of me :)))
@  fedianto : (16 October 2017 - 10:27 PM) I'm back, it's  been so long i didn't come to this forum
@  fedianto : (16 October 2017 - 10:26 PM) Annyeong bestfriend!!!
@  auxilia : (06 October 2017 - 06:16 PM) I'm back... anyone??
@  silverrara : (23 September 2017 - 10:48 AM) i wonder if boyfriend know this forum
@  Fanne95 : (24 August 2017 - 09:56 PM) Annyeong Bepues!!^^hahaha XD
@  Juli_min23 : (17 August 2017 - 06:18 AM) Hello
@  DandyPikachu : (01 August 2017 - 04:24 AM) Ah, I don't think there are any active sites that focus on Boyfriend alone, but photos you can probably get at the fansites that Korean Bepeus have! Or any Bestfriend really haha
@  elji_annicam... : (29 July 2017 - 07:14 PM) I just want to ask if anyone of you knows some fan website where I can get photos and information of Boyfriend such as www.boyfriendboyband.wordpress.com (?)  :dhthanks:
@  elji_annicam... : (29 July 2017 - 07:01 PM) Hi, Beppeus!  :lol:
@  Sami98 : (28 July 2017 - 02:15 AM) I'm so grateful to have found this forum. I don't know many Bestfriends outside of my friends (most of which I made them Bestfriends) so I hope I can make new friends here!