Photo

How did you first find out about BOYFRIEND?

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#41 songheerin

songheerin

Social Media Admin

• 0526 Subbing Team
  • 146 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Youngmin, Kwangmin

Posted 11 April 2014 - 02:33 AM

i think i have the same experience with some of you.

when i was in my 4th year high school (2011), two of my bestfriends were really obsessed in kpop.

that time, i didn't like kpop. no, i mean, i hate kpop back then.

but, my friends keep on telling me that there was a new kpop group with the members having same age as ours.

at first i didnt really care.

i kept on saying that "i'll never like kpop, so stop wasting your time"

but they insisted and forced me to watch their music video "boyfriend".

when i was watching, my friend keep on saying that there a twin in the group.

i got curious so i carefully watched the video.

and so, there it goes !

i saw that guy with a blonde hair and i was like "who is this guy?"

then my friend said that it was the older twin, named Jo Youngmin.

Oh, my eyes are really smiling when i saw the twin.

and yeah i fell in love at the sight of them.

until now, my love for the twins never changed.

though i love youngmin more since he's kinda have a girly look .. hihi ~!

but, even though, they still have the same face, so i love them both.

<3

(i've been inactive for about a year and a half since i got busy in school- you see, i'm already in my college years. but, i'm trying my best to catch up and continue supporting them with all my heart. hope i'll see them in close someday <3 <3)

p.s. until now i never really liked other kpop group except boyfriend. i've tried watching mv's of other groups and i just didn't really like it. i'm a loyal boyfriend fan and will always be <3 Ppyong~!

am3ad5.jpg

TWITTER: @songheerin0526

#42 HelloBestCat

HelloBestCat

Chicken Little

• Bepeu Subs!
  • 464 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Minwoo

Posted 14 April 2014 - 09:23 AM

March 9, 2013
I was following a vietnamese dance group called St 319 and they made a cover of Boyfriend Don't Touch My Girl. I loved the song and dance so much I just had to figure out who was Boyfriend? I knew kpop all my life but never came across Boyfriend. So that day started of me being hooked and my love for them continues today :D

#43 tsoul

tsoul

Bestfriend

• Translator
  • 851 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Donghyun

Posted 14 May 2014 - 07:01 AM

For me, it all started one night that I was browsing youtube. It was around October of 2011 and I was just checking random songs when youtube suggested me a song, for reasons I really don't remember I clicked it. And 'Don't touch my girl' MV appeared in front of my eyes and I was hooked.

I re-watched that video non stop just to be able to take everything in, it was all new for me because I didn't know Kpop even existed until that point. After watching the video I started to research everything I could about Boyfriend and I totally feel in love with them, since then I have been a Bestfriend!!

I like to think, it was destiny kkkk :D

Check out my fanfics at: http://www.asianfanf...tories/194471/L

KEEP LOVING AND SUPPORTING BOYFRIEND

Tsoul ... TSUBASASOUL

#44 jobyuls

jobyuls

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Jo Young Min

Posted 10 June 2014 - 09:32 PM

I saw their 'Don't Touch My Girl' lyrics at a magazine. That time, I was so curious about them and their song. So I downloaded that song and listen to it. I fell in love with their song. I searched about their profile and I fell in love with Youngmin at first sight. Then I became their fan.

#45 Raeng

Raeng

• ♥Dark Alice♥
  • 7 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Minwoo

Posted 02 July 2014 - 05:45 PM

Okay, this will be my first post here.  :) 

I've fallen in love into those boys since their first debut, since Boyfriend!~~

Back then, Kpop was really influenced Indonesia so there are appeared some kpop shows and i found these cuties on Rookie chart. Omg, they took my heart since so long ago.  :wub: 

Well, at first i thought they're kinda silly, with their name and their cute choreography. But then i found myself addicted to Minwoo. :wub: 

Since he IS SO CUTE. And just a year older than me  :lol: I'm 1996 and he is 1995.

And then i thought, they're so catchy and i can't keep my eyes off from them. Continued with their 'Dont Touch My Girl', Aww, i wish i was the girl and till the newest, Obsession. 

And i'm really happy when i found out they are active in Japan too. Since i love Japan as well.  ;) 

"You’re confusing, boy like you.
You’re incredible, boy like you.
You make me anxious, boy like you."

Posted Image

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

#46 ChildrenOfTheBeast

ChildrenOfTheBeast

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:이정민
  • Fave BF song:Soulmate

Posted 02 September 2014 - 05:58 AM

A day before they released the video for ''Boyfriend''

a friend came to me an told me “Look at this new group they debuted, let's roleplay them”

And I choose to JeongMin, but in fact I didn't like them...

To me they are so “pinky” “sweet” and that stuff (I'm such a heavy person).

But now I'm really thankful because I found in them a little piece of happiness.

T ʜ ᴇ 11ᴛʜ ᴅ ɪ ᴍ ᴇ ɴ s ɪ ᴏ ɴ 

banner.png

Fᴏʀɢɪᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ɪғ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴀʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ sᴏʀʀʏ 

#47 myonlyweakness 0892

myonlyweakness 0892

Boyfriend's Soulmate

• 1,848 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Hyunseong, Youngmin, Minwoo

Posted 27 September 2014 - 12:09 AM

I found Boyfriend through my sister. She had just started showing kpop groups to me Boyfriend was one of them. She showed me Boyfriend's first song boyfriend. She asked me if I knew their name. Ha I couldn't guess it to save my life. We'll that song was stuck in my head so I had to look for more music by them because I am became curious about them. :) now they are my favorite group :)

#48 Horonigai-Hime

Horonigai-Hime

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Jo Youngmin, Jo Kwangmin & Lee Jeongmin
  • Fave BF song:I YAH

Posted 02 October 2014 - 02:43 PM

I've known them since April 2013 ..

In their show, BOYFRIEND'S W ACADEMY
The first day I started watching that show, I kept watching the show until it's finale ..

After that, I started loving them, and downloaded all their songs and Music Videos ..

-- THE END --

Sorry if my story is short ... that's what happened ..
They caught my attention already :wub: :wub:

• Horonigai-Hime and ZAck PaRK like this

tumblr_lvik1lYynw1r6d3myo1_250.giftumblr_mwo3rxmnfp1qhv7k6o1_250.gif Kookie-MIN <3

#49 BFgeraldine

BFgeraldine

• ♥Dark Alice♥
  • 8 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:노민우,이정민

Posted 06 February 2015 - 09:43 AM

Actually it was really accedentaly, when i was finally discovered this lovely boy band group called "BOYFRIEND"

That time i was with my classmate (april, year 2011) (she recommend to me a new song of Super Junior that day) when i was watching the MV .. of Suju .. there's some thing cought my attention, beside the MV i was watching for, there's a new MV ,, who has so interesting tittle. its "BOYFRIEND - BOYFRIEND" i was so curious by that time so i was just watch it ... then uwwauuhhh there's a first cute guys who apears on that vid ( i think its Minwoo Oppa hihihi :D then another cute guy ,, then another then another ,,, then another ... my reaction was like ... uwaahhh(*smiling then i have so big eye* O_O)  that time  i do research them couse i was  so curios :) they have 2 guys who have the same faces?? hihihi (i thinks its Youngmin and Kwangmin :D

Since that day .. I do a lot of research ... ( then i discovered the name of the entertaiment  who handling"BOYFRIEND" was "Starship Entertaiment" ( I was really amazed becouse ever since before " I do really Love "Star" [any things who related to "stars'] so when i heard "Starship" i was just like ... .. O_O ... ( ill nothing to say .. i was  just shock ..hihihihihi :D ) watta cool incedent hihihihi :D 

So thats how it start, how i truely Love BOYFRIEND hihihi :D ...  *Fangurling*********** then the rest was history*******hihihi :D

#50 Nahss

Nahss

• Donor
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Donghyun

Posted 02 April 2015 - 07:21 AM

I saw their waterfloor teaser a week before their debut and I got really interested in them. But I have to confess, Boyfriend (the title track) was (and still) a song that I kinda dont like it BUT I started to like it a little after I saw their dance practice because lets be honest, that choreo is by far the best. But I started to get really adicted when they released DTMG and that dance version of the MV. Their outfits are the best and the choreo is amazing.

#51 jo_princess

jo_princess

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:Jo KwangMin
  • Fave BF song:dont touch my girl

Posted 02 April 2015 - 08:52 PM

How did you first find out about BOYFRIEND?

At first I only idolized girls generation then I find it boring if I only I idolized one group.The I search in YouTube some kpop boy band, when I play a video titled "boyfriend" I find the members was cute and handsome.Then when I finish watching some MV I only remember the name boyfriend so I search it.I play their MV on & on then my eyes capture a handsome boy named jeongmin. 1 weak pass and I still watching their MV and I find out that their have new MV titled "obcession".When Im watching their MV boyfriend I find that the twin is so cute so I finally know that now they will be my favorite.In the twins i like kwangmin because he is so funny and we both like pikachu and ilike his 4d personality.I am been a Bestfriend for almost 1 year its not bad because being a bestfriend will not measure if how long you are being their fans it will be measure to our LOVE for BOYFRIEND

/// kwangmin

Thats all thank you   :D
  :D  :D 
~~~Ppyong

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Fanne95 : (20 June 2019 - 12:53 AM) Hello :)
@  LeeJeongRhie : (19 June 2019 - 12:58 AM) Hi~
@  Fanne95 : (27 May 2019 - 01:42 AM) @silverrara I know I was shocked too :(
@  silverrara : (18 May 2019 - 11:18 AM) boyfriend disbanded. Just why..??!!
@  auxilia : (12 February 2019 - 10:11 AM) Happy Donghyun Day 2019... time flies so fast, it's 2019 already >_< we barely hang out here TT
@  3rdbutton : (15 April 2018 - 04:06 AM) Hello, its been a looooong timeee
@  LeeJeongRhie : (02 April 2018 - 12:17 PM) anyone?
@  rafacha : (12 February 2018 - 09:27 PM) Happy Donghyun day!! :)
@  Deisy : (12 February 2018 - 03:54 PM) Había perdido este lugar y al fin lo encontré nuevamente.. Feliz San Valentin para los que quedan. Aún este lugar funciona?
@  jhietery : (11 February 2018 - 04:25 PM) advance happy valentine's day
@  jhietery : (11 February 2018 - 04:25 PM) this place is still here..
@  Maisarah_nev... : (20 January 2018 - 10:51 PM) Can I know where can I find wonder boy episode 8
@  Maisarah_nev... : (20 January 2018 - 08:54 PM) Hi! I'm new here.. Can I join this?
@  auxilia : (15 December 2017 - 09:04 PM) #13 is up ^^ i mean at my blog
@  yhen_26 : (22 October 2017 - 12:05 AM) Hi!! I am just a newbie to the fandom... Please take care of me :)))
@  fedianto : (16 October 2017 - 10:27 PM) I'm back, it's  been so long i didn't come to this forum
@  fedianto : (16 October 2017 - 10:26 PM) Annyeong bestfriend!!!
@  auxilia : (06 October 2017 - 06:16 PM) I'm back... anyone??
@  silverrara : (23 September 2017 - 10:48 AM) i wonder if boyfriend know this forum
@  Fanne95 : (24 August 2017 - 09:56 PM) Annyeong Bepues!!^^hahaha XD
@  Juli_min23 : (17 August 2017 - 06:18 AM) Hello
@  DandyPikachu : (01 August 2017 - 04:24 AM) Ah, I don't think there are any active sites that focus on Boyfriend alone, but photos you can probably get at the fansites that Korean Bepeus have! Or any Bestfriend really haha
@  elji_annicam... : (29 July 2017 - 07:14 PM) I just want to ask if anyone of you knows some fan website where I can get photos and information of Boyfriend such as www.boyfriendboyband.wordpress.com (?)  :dhthanks:
@  elji_annicam... : (29 July 2017 - 07:01 PM) Hi, Beppeus!  :lol:
@  Sami98 : (28 July 2017 - 02:15 AM) I'm so grateful to have found this forum. I don't know many Bestfriends outside of my friends (most of which I made them Bestfriends) so I hope I can make new friends here!