[TUTORIAL] How to join Boyfriend's Official Fancafe

LYoVT7n.png

STEPS: 

1- Creating a Daum Account

2- Joining Boyfriend's Daum Fancafe

3- Levelling up as a full member in Boyfriend's Fancafe

screen_shot_2014-06-22_at_11.png

*the ones that are crossed out does not apply to Int'l fans (pretty sure.....)*

[!] We found out the Int'l fans can STILL become an expert member, although it may cost you ~$20 USD. If you still want to learn how to level up to become an "expert member," message me (beatrooot) or hyeonjia here at the forum or through DM on twitter. 

If you have any questions, please leave them HERE in the questions thread. Alternatively, you can connect with me through twitter @beatrooot or through tumblr: youngmineekkeo.co.vu/ask

Thank you and goodluck!

NOTE: BOYFRIEND's Fancafe Layout changes often. Therefore, some photos in this tutorial may not look exactly the same on the actual fancafe. Don't worry though, the process would still be the same.

-.-.-

Tutorial made by youngmineekkeo/beatrooot. Please give credit if you re-post it somewhere else.

Edited by beatrooot, 22 December 2015 - 06:06 PM.
UPDATED 2015 DEC 22

• Daphne, Suminnie, angelflyer and 1 other like this

"Once a dream, now a reality."

{130809} kor-eng translator for imyourbestfriend forum

{140120} kor-eng translator for 0526subbing team

Posted Image

- youngmineekkeo/beatrooot -

#2 beatrooot

beatrooot

{translator} IYB Forum + @0526subs

• Translator
  • 1,443 posts
  • Boyfriend bias:쪼영쓰
  • Fave BF song:소나기

Posted 08 February 2014 - 02:33 PM

HOW TO REGISTER FOR A DAUM ACCOUNT

1. Go here: https://member.daum.net/join/join.do

2. Click the one on the right

tumblr_inline_n0diwi9bSD1qebz66.png

3. Fill in the boxes, then check the red boxes. Afterwards, click the button next to your email address (yellow box). Daum will then send you a verification code to your email which expires after 10 minutes. They're 6 numbers.

tumblr_inline_n0dixeuFZY1qebz66.png

4.  A blank box should appear below your email afterwards. Type your code here, THEN PRESS THE BLUE BUTTON BESIDE IT.

tumblr_inline_n0ev88Cfqc1qebz66.png

5. It should look something like this. Press the blue button at the bottom

tumblr_inline_n0djcfzy861qebz66.png

6. Fill it in and press the blue button below
O2EcpxJ.png

Note: In entering the CAPTCHA code in Hangul, if you don't have a Korean keyboard installed on your device, you can use an online keyboard such as Branah (click HERE to go to the site) to type the code up.

For this, you'll need to know how Korean characters are arranged so you can type it up correctly. Here's a photo from wikipedia showing you how the arrangements goes. (When typing, you type the initial letter first, medial, then final)

ipziX6U.png

If you still find it difficult to type the Korean CAPTHA code by yourself, you can always mention me on twitter (@beatrooot) for some help :)

7. And you have a daum acct! This is what you'll use to log in (either one).

tumblr_inline_n0djoxhPWs1qebz66.png

If you have any questions, post them HERE

-

Tutorial made by youngmineekkeo/beatrooot. Please give credit if you re-post it somewhere else.

Edited by beatrooot, 22 December 2015 - 05:29 PM.
UPDATED 2015 DEC 22

• Heniismawati and JoJaJia like this

Posted Image

#3 beatrooot

beatrooot

• Translator
  • 1,443 posts

Posted 08 February 2014 - 02:34 PM

HOW TO JOIN BOYFRIEND'S OFFICIAL FANCAFE

1. Go to Boyfriend's fancafe: http://cafe.daum.net/BOYFRIEND

2. Scroll down and click on this button on the left column to join

rwfoYwM.jpg

3. Copy and paste 보이프렌드 in the blank box then click the confirm button

manhHgZ.png

4. Fill in the boxes. Click Join
*You can choose anything for your nickname, as long as it's 2~7 character long in hangeul OR 3~10 letters long in the alphabet

oIVbTWv.png

JPoVeek.png

5. Press the confirm button and.. You are now a member of Boyfriend's Fancafe!!!

GKpdVpn.png

Congratulations! However, you still have no access to leaving messages to Boyfriend, Notices, News, BF Official photos and everything else. You have to level up if you want to access these goodies. So, shall we apply and level up then? 

Levelling up: click HERE

If you have any questions, post them HERE

-

Edited by beatrooot, 22 December 2015 - 05:30 PM.
UPDATE 2015 DEC 22

• JoJaJia likes this

Posted Image

#4 beatrooot

beatrooot

• Translator
  • 1,443 posts

Posted 08 February 2014 - 02:34 PM

HOW TO LEVEL UP AS A FULL MEMBER IN BOYFRIEND'S OFFICIAL FANCAFE

**This is not a tutorial about becoming an "expert" member. Becoming an expert member may cost you ~$20 USD. If you still want to learn how to level up to become an "expert member," message me (beatrooot) or hyeonjia here at the forum or through DM on twitter. 

1. Go to Boyfriend Fancafe: http://cafe.daum.net/BOYFRIEND and log in

rhlIL5A.png

2.  Fill in your email/Daum ID and password, and then click the blue button

qOUOcnR.png

3. Edit your profile into the following settings.

26w15wj.png

hx4vmpu.png

JPoVeek.png

4. Scroll down and click the one that says 등업신청 on the left column

BT6GEc9.png

5. Press the white button to apply.

*If this isn't your first time applying for a level-up OR if you have applied and got denied before, you must delete your old applications first before re-applying since double posting is not allowed in the fancafe. HERE's a tutorial of how you can delete your old posts.

K2hldDF.png

6. Before you answer the questions, make sure that yours looks like this first. 

rErBmak.png

7. Answer the questions. I'll put the answers below so you can just copy and paste it (click show to see the answers). ONLY COPY THE ANSWERS (IN BOLD) AND NOT THE QUESTION ITSELF. Just make sure that it looks like this afterwards

Spoiler

aLlF2Nz.png

screen_shot_2014-06-22_at_6.08.03_pm.pngscreen_shot_2014-06-22_at_3.23.40_pm.png

STEPS FOR QUESTION 5
*You can still apply for a level-up even if you don't own any of Boyfriend's album physically  :)

click 'show' to view steps

Spoiler

8. [!!!!!] Select all and change the font color to white and highlight all the text with a white highlight (the box on the right of the one indicated below). DO NOT FORGET to do this step in any case.

screen_shot_2014-06-22_at_4.04.15_pm.png

YOUR APPLICATION SHOULD LOOK LIKE A BLANK PAGE WITH NOTHING ON IT (Because everything is set it white, no one can see it and copy your answers. Only the fancafe manager is able to see this). Just like this:

Nw6uppj.png

Your application would look like this after you've set the font colour in white.

9. Double check your answers. If in doubt, you can ask me. Check again if you have changed the font colour to white. Click finish.

3u2Xoj5.png

10. Wait till you level up! 

*If you want me to check whether you answered the questions right or you just want me to check if everything is all good, then just send me some screenshots of your application (with the font colour not being white ofc ><) through my ask box on tumblr or twitter or even here in the forum^^ I will try and answer you as soon as I can. You can edit your application so if I see any mistakes, you can easily correct them. I'll guide you through it so don't worry   :)

NOTE:
- Please wait for several days/weeks for the staff to check your application. It can take about a week or longer, depending on how active Boyfriend and the fancafe manager is.
- If your application is no longer in the 등업신청 (#7 on the photo below) board but you're not leveling up, please check the 등업리턴 (#8 on the photo below) board. The fancafe staff will inform what you've missed and have to fix in your application there.
-You can also ask me to check it for you if you're unsure. Just tell me what your fancafe nickname is and I'll take a look for you^^

d2uHbN0.png

-Once you've levelled up, you're rainbow heart will change into rainbow star  

screen_shot_2014-06-22_at_4sdfa.png

screen_shot_2014-06-22_at_4.png

Goodluck! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to leave me a message in my ask box in tumblr, here in the forum or contact me through twitter^^ I will try and get back to you as soon as I can   :D

PLEASE READ THIS TUTORIAL/INFO AFTER LEVELLING UP TO KNOW HOW TO NAVIGATE AROUND THE FANCAFE AND TO KNOW WHICH BOARDS ARE ACCESSIBLE TO FULL-MEMBERS.

If you have any questions, you can also leave them HERE in the questions thread. 

-

Edited by beatrooot, 01 May 2016 - 11:41 AM.
[UPDATED 2015 DEC 22]

• _WETBOYWOO, lovelyKDH, HelloBestCat and 2 others like this

Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: fancafe, tutorial

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  3rdbutton : (15 April 2018 - 04:06 AM) Hello, its been a looooong timeee
@  LeeJeongRhie : (02 April 2018 - 12:17 PM) anyone?
@  rafacha : (12 February 2018 - 09:27 PM) Happy Donghyun day!! :)
@  Deisy : (12 February 2018 - 03:54 PM) Había perdido este lugar y al fin lo encontré nuevamente.. Feliz San Valentin para los que quedan. Aún este lugar funciona?
@  jhietery : (11 February 2018 - 04:25 PM) advance happy valentine's day
@  jhietery : (11 February 2018 - 04:25 PM) this place is still here..
@  Maisarah_nev... : (20 January 2018 - 10:51 PM) Can I know where can I find wonder boy episode 8
@  Maisarah_nev... : (20 January 2018 - 08:54 PM) Hi! I'm new here.. Can I join this?
@  auxilia : (15 December 2017 - 09:04 PM) #13 is up ^^ i mean at my blog
@  yhen_26 : (22 October 2017 - 12:05 AM) Hi!! I am just a newbie to the fandom... Please take care of me :)))
@  fedianto : (16 October 2017 - 10:27 PM) I'm back, it's  been so long i didn't come to this forum
@  fedianto : (16 October 2017 - 10:26 PM) Annyeong bestfriend!!!
@  auxilia : (06 October 2017 - 06:16 PM) I'm back... anyone??
@  silverrara : (23 September 2017 - 10:48 AM) i wonder if boyfriend know this forum
@  Fanne95 : (24 August 2017 - 09:56 PM) Annyeong Bepues!!^^hahaha XD
@  Juli_min23 : (17 August 2017 - 06:18 AM) Hello
@  DandyPikachu : (01 August 2017 - 04:24 AM) Ah, I don't think there are any active sites that focus on Boyfriend alone, but photos you can probably get at the fansites that Korean Bepeus have! Or any Bestfriend really haha
@  elji_annicam... : (29 July 2017 - 07:14 PM) I just want to ask if anyone of you knows some fan website where I can get photos and information of Boyfriend such as www.boyfriendboyband.wordpress.com (?)  :dhthanks:
@  elji_annicam... : (29 July 2017 - 07:01 PM) Hi, Beppeus!  :lol:
@  Sami98 : (28 July 2017 - 02:15 AM) I'm so grateful to have found this forum. I don't know many Bestfriends outside of my friends (most of which I made them Bestfriends) so I hope I can make new friends here!
@  DandyPikachu : (26 July 2017 - 08:03 AM) Hey!! Comeback in early August!!! Let's reawaken this forum, yeah? :DD
@  DandyPikachu : (23 July 2017 - 03:38 AM) eyyy... Minwoo and Kwangmin hinting comeback!!!! I can't wait :D
@  ♡Mily♡ : (22 July 2017 - 11:45 PM) Hi!! :D
@  DandyPikachu : (03 July 2017 - 07:27 AM) It's been so long since anyone has beene here huh? Fellow bestfriends, we must work hard for Boyfriend when they comeback in Korea! Gotta bring this forum back to life like it was before.  :)
@  leadme : (14 June 2017 - 04:11 PM) beautiful homepage~beautiful boys~ :wub: